A role play community for a variety of different area's of role play, what is limited is within your imagination.

March 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Post by Laluna90 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Miakas attentions turned to Seashoumaru when he spoke up and stayed there as the young prince made his observation and conclusion.

"Sesshoumaru, what you say if you were to lead the armies against the enemy?" Izaiyoi asked. She was calm and kind with sesshoumaru and stern if needed with him. Really treating him differently then that of her own son.
    Inuyasha remained silent and waited for his brothers answer
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Fengyi would chuckle as she looked at Asura who was beaming hearing her great grandfathers approval of her, as she would look smugly at her brother however when her mother called for his input she grumbled something beneath her breath. It was always Akuma's opinion never hers, she'd prove one day that her brothers smarts only would get him so far...

Ayame listened to her son then would look towards Sesshoumaru as he would seem to end the bickering between his brother and the feline that he had been staring at for several long minutes. "I believe Akuma is right with this information....Sesshoumaru's tactics are a logically combination of force and intelligence...to have him become the first Commander-General seems fitting and a prime example for the younger generation to learn from." She let her eyes roam over each lord then added "Are there any who object to this? Or feel that someone else or themselves should be in this position other than Prince Sesshoumaru?"

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:37 pm

"I do not like the fact the fact that the West will be in sole control of the imperial forces"Raizen said though didnt outright object, he had better things to do than to he stuck here at this palace with all the prepwork and planning. He'd wait until he could leave the barrier and really cause some havoc

"I recommend Princess Miaka to be the vice commander then" Wu said, the only one oblivious to the glances the two had exchanged back and forth "If we are to allow the younger generation to lead, then she would be the perfect backup considering her strength and magical ability"he said "If no one opposes then this motion will pass and Sesshoumaru will be the Commander-General and Miaka the Vice-Commander until the next rotation"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Miaka turned her attention to the head of the table as agreements were heard around the Table. ""Then I thank you for the opportunity. I will do my best." She said and bowed her head to them all, glancing over at sesshoumaru as she sat up straight.
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Ayame nodded her head as she sat there, "with that out of the way let us discuss the next phase and that is...what must be done with the Divine Army" she said this was the topic that many wanted to hear wanted to get their input. "as you are all aware, since their arrival they have grounded my dragons and many others...they have also sought to reclaim some of the territories as many of you have come face with such as those in the North" Fengyi would nod her head, with her lands still trying to recover from Kurama the divine armies arrival did little to help.

"We need a plan...something that can either appease them...or defeat them. As you are all aware my abilities and most of my attention is on the focus of keeping the barrier up..to protect the IMperial City and its people within...I will not lie or hold this from you my strength IS failing in that regard even now I feel them attempting attacks anything to get a single inch past it. We cannot let the angels reclaim what they gave up when they allowed those like Kurama to run wild...we took in their so called 'children' the humans and many other races that look to them for guidance where their ears fell silent to their people's pleas....I am not asking for us to become gods...but I will not allow those who sit idly by watching those they claim to protect and care for die."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:55 pm

"But the question at hand is how do we fight something eternal. Yes our armies have checked them many times, but their armies seem massive. Right now the only option I see is all out warfare but that will be dragged out and bloody" Sekai said as he stroked his chin in thought

"We don't have some secret Armageddon force that can massive amounts of damage all at one time" Ryoma said "Something to seriously disrupt their armies and give us a small break while they recuperate"

"We might....Sesshoumaru's bakusaiga will he a huge help, but we do have an ace...well twin aces." Wu said looking at his kids "Young they might be, their power will eventually dwarf all our power combined at the rate they are growing...they could hold a secret, considering Empress Ayame's spiritual powers were also passed along to them with the kyuubi and the dragon and devil"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:40 pm

"No dissreapect,but till then they are still too young to fight." Izaiyoi said, "There must be something we can do in the mean time to weaken their forces."

"What about a diversion from the inside? Plant a seed of doubt inside their own lines?" Miaka asked.
    "Like what?"

"A spy. Someone who can gain the Devine's trust and destroy them from the inside by spreading false information we give them. All the while he or she gives us information about them and their weaknesss. Second to the sword, knowledge is a dangerous weapon."
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Ayame listened to them, as she glanced to her children then to the others "They are old enough to be in affairs like this, they have been trained by Raizen, Fengyi, Wu and myself in various different arts and skills....granted they need more training but numerous times my son has repaired my barrier without so much as a thought...My daughter can rip my barrier down with just a single touch even at the age she is now..." Ayame said as Asura smirked as she cracked her knuckles some and she nudged her brother some to not be so shocked that their mother complimented him.

Fengyi would listen as she would speak, "The divine wont just allow any into their ranks...especially a demon.." "My brother and I could possibly do such but we are well known with our tricks even the Orchi clan will have issues sending one of their own....this mission would mean life or death for that person who ever is sent...such a move would...require a greater sacrifice but could offer great aid but...also be a thorn in our side as that spy could be flipped to betray us."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:37 pm

Sesshoumaru frowned deeply "The idea is a novel one. We do need the information, but I cannot condemn a man or youkai to die at the hands of angels, or for our information to fall in their hands. Angels have very strong control over weak mortal minds."he said fully taking over his role as Commander "I would like two things. I would like to send out a reconnaissance unit to get actual numbers that are currently engaged at destorying the barrier. And I would like to further explore this idea of the twins. If they are a powerful asset as you say we must capitalize on everything we can"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:14 pm

"I will seek out volunteers once the meeting over." Miaka said? Equally taking on her role as Vice commander. "I agree on finding out their strength, but taking them from the barrier would be reckless as they are very clearly to valuable to the cause of stopping the enemy. If their Majesties would allow, we should stay and observe them as well as see to our own combined strengths." Miaka suggested. "Would that be reasonable, Commanding General?" She asked and looked back to sesshoumaru
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Asura would roll her eyes, "we don't have to be babysat we are as old as Inuyasha" she stated quickly standing there and moving closer to the table as she placed her hands on the table. "If we have to display our abilities than so be it b.." "Asura....please don't be like Raizen right now I have no patience for two of him.." Ayame said as she looked at her daughter, and Asura glared grumbling.

"I will send my own monks to help with protecting the barrier, most of my people are trained in the skills much like an assassin they should be able to find and alert us of those attacking the barrier" Fengyi stated simply.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:39 am

Raizen let out a small growl "The girl simply speaks her passions. It is not an insult to compare her to me."he said darkly cracking his knuckles "I think when we take our first recess we should blow off some steam. And by that I mean I'm going to beat the shit out of you all"he grumbled

Akuma shook his head sighing "You only talk with your fists just like Inuyasha. That is why they don't consider us on the same level, you act first, think second, great for a fighter, not a leader" he said scolding his sister for the first time, though smiled softly at her "I know you wamt to show everyone you're strong. You'll be a great Empress, but not right now."

Sesshoumaru had remained silent for a long moment before turning to Miaka "We shall gauge their strength and use them decisively in battle. I would like Prince Ryoma along with Lady Fengyi's troops and any other stealth forces to fall under his direct command and he will report to me. He will have the official rank of Captain of Stealth and Recon forces. You have my full authority to operate in the shadows amd gather any information you can."he said

Ryoma blinked but then flashed a fangy grin "You are quite the taciturn mind aren't you Sesshy?"he said "I guess I have no choice but to agree and go along with this huh?"he sighed with a shrug and shake of his head "Fine fine I'll take care of it."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Miaka nodded to him and sipped her tea tentatively while discussions happened around her. Though she felt more then ready to take in the task ahead of her, she felt rather...unsettled? Apprehensive? Dare she say, nervouse? She wasn't sure. Though the power unity would earn respect, honor for her family and clan and working with sesshoumaru who was well known for his fighting style and tactic would be an honor to fight beside....so why did she feel so uneasy?

HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Asura would look at her brother some when he actually stated she would be a good Empress and she eyed him some, "if this comes back to bite me in the ass later cause your trying to pull something over me, I will end your life Akuma" she stated quickly and then would smirk, "and you wouldn't make for a bad emperor if you actually took your head from the books and breathed some fresh open air."

Ryoko would chuckle when she heard that her brother actually had a job to do and she would speak, "Ill make sure my brother does not fall behind in the job Sesshoumaru, we all know he can be a bit 'lack' in his duties if one does not keep two eyes on him at all times...considering I helped rule this Empire long ago with Rei the Former Empreor and THe Empress's Grandfather it will be a simple task to watch my baby brother" Fengyi chuckled some, "oh so my two children are going to actully play nice for a change...this shall be an interesting turn of events and as for beating the 'shit' out of people Raizen perhaps you could go up against Ayame herself....I dare say last time she almost killed you in your little match"

"I am in no mood to fight Raizen though my children and husband and anyone else are free to do such, my attention during the recess will be go over maps and diagrams of where the divine armies are located to pass that information onto Ryoma and Ryoko"

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:12 pm

"Oh I know exactly where they are right now" Ryoma said looking over "With all this free time, one does grpw rather curious. I can point them all out for you later"he commented "However I have a suggestion for you barrier makers. Open a hole in the barrier over Hell's Pit in the Northeast. That way you can reinforce your barrier and they still do not have an easy entrance into the lands. That hole is insurmountable. And we can easily stop any flying threat with gravity spells and magic"he said

"She caught me off guard" Raizen said with a mumble "She wont catch me off guard again, so anyone can get a piece of this"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Miaka sipped her tea again with a sigh. "What is the next topic to discuss before we recess?" Miaka asked in hopes to move things along. She was starting to feel the tensions growing between a few of them. Most especially off of Raizen who seemed to be brunt of most of the Empreases irritation plus the young prince and princess and their small bit of arguing and protests to plans made for them or generally surrounding them.
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Ryoko would raise a brow "but doesn't that fall into Raizen's territory? so to do that would mean Raizen would have to also be alert then again allowing him a 'playground' of sorts to do waht he wanted I don't think anyone would object to keeping the devil content with that" she said with a grin as Fengyi chuckled, "Oh my its like we are tending to a child" she shot out as she avoided a saki cup being thrown at her, "Tsk tsk Raizen, didn't you learn any manners?"

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:15 pm

"I am the oldest out of us here. I ran this entire island on my own before you other houses started the show up. Never forget that."Raizen said "fuck the wait I'm taking recess now" he said as he stood up "Anybody with a problem with that can find us outside, let's go Asura"he said stuffing his hands in his pockets as he walked off kicking the doors off the hinges with one foot as he walked

Wu sighed "You all know the man cares little for politics and yet you let him get so worked up"he commented "However I do agree, in order to keep Raizen busy, allowing him to monitor ay activity around the pit will suffice. Perhaps we should break for now so the servamts can repair the doors before we start again"he said as he stood up "Let us reconvene tomorrow morning. Your wings are all set up around the palace. Enjoy your stay once more"Wu finished bowing to them all
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Miaka stood and turned to go into the main hall when Lady Izaiyoi came up to her. "I just wanted to say you did very well for your first Counsol meeting."
    "Oh....why thank you Lady Izaiyoi." She said and bowed in respect for the second lady of the crescent moon house.
    "Oh please. Just Izaiyoi your father and my husband are very close friends so there are no needs for formalities." She said and smiled warmly. "Also your magic in growing that tree was remarkable. Does it only work on growing trees? If that alright to ask?"

"Oh yes it's fine, but no. I've trained in all elemental magics. My mother specialized in earth elemental magic though. So I thought to be closer to her would be to train in all elements and some day to be able to master in her chosen weapon the Yari."
    "I see I hope I am lucky enough to see the rest of your skills."
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:33 pm

Asura all but jumped with excitment as she would chase after her great great grandfather with excitment, "so what do we get to practice this time?! Is it more hand to hand or do I have to use a weapon?" she didn't like using weapons her fist spoke more in her opinion.

Ayame chuckled watching her daughter race off then looked over to Akuma, "you not going to join in? or you going to stick your nose in the scrolls and books?" she teased standing up slowly as she would move up to her husband and gently took his hand, as the others began to break for recese.

Izami would watch Miaka then looked over to her son, "It is near time that your skills have been recognized however, I feel that the feline will only weaken your skills...." the demoness said with a slight annoyance that her proud youkai son had to pair up with a feline.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:35 pm

"Her skills will slow me down no more than if your own were put as my second"Sesshoumaru said "She is a crowned Princess who will serve me far better than the likes of Inuyasha. She seems to actually use her brain before making a decision."

"We can do whatever you want kiddo" Raizen said as he stretched his large arms letting out a yawn "That stuffy room was making me all stiff and sleepy"he commented as they made it outside "Bring it on"

Akuma shook his head "No I will go outside with the others, I just dont want to deal with Asura and Grandpa at the same time. They pick on me." He sighed as Wu smiled "My son, that should never be a reason to not do anything. No matter what you do people will comment on it"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Izaiyoi excused herself and Miaka nodded before turning to her Father, "I am going to go change. I'll see you at dinner." She said and smiled at him before turning to go out the door with a glance At sesshoumaru as she walked out to head to her m guest room to cash he and perhaps explore the grounds of the palace and discuss their first move with Sesshoumaru
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Asura smirked as she would nod her head "well I want to practice my hand to hand against you, the last time you had just taught me how to perform the dragon strike....every time I practice on Akuma or father they both are able to either block it or it does no damage..." she said looking at him, "I need to know how to get both the flames and the punch to hit the same"

Ayame looked at her son as she would move up to him, "sometimes...those that taunt us only are striving to make us greater...wither they know that or not, prove them wrong" she said smiling.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Sekai nodded "But sure to hurry and change, you'll want to come outside and watch the fighting, this is one of the few times nobility come together and have a bit of fun sparring. But remember to take notes, you are commanding an army now, you must know your fighters strengths and weaknesses."he told his daughter as he smiled slowly making his way outside

Raizen grinned down at his granddaughter "Even little Akuma can dodge it? Alright kid I'll see what ya got and help you out some. Yusuke can handle all the politics crap, I just want to get my hands dirty on some angel wings"he said as they made their way outside "Ya ready lil devil?"he asked crossing his arms as his aura released as the ground shook slightly for just a moment "I'm not holding back you know."

Inu no Taishou waved his second wife off as he stood up placing his hands on each of his son's shoulders "Come boys, let us go play with the others, I'm sure everyone is going to want a demonstration of the new Commander's power in combat"he said as Sesshoumaru nodded with a small sigh "I suppose so"he agreed as they walked outside

Akuma nodded at his parents "I know, it's just..I've gotten really strong, and this time when Grandpa teases me, I'm going to be ready"he said confidently as he smiled at them "Shall we go join the others?"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:16 pm

Miaka nodded and hurried to her room where she changed and grabbed her own weapon. "Would you be proud of me?" She asked mostly to the empty room before strapping the Yari to her back and went back into the hall to follow the others out to the training court yard to watch and possibly even join the festivities. She joined beside her father as it looked to be that Taizen was preparing to begin with his grandchildren.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 am