The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Fri May 06, 2016 4:41 pm
Miaka nodded and sighed. "I trust you. Just becareful." She said and put a hand on her sisters head. "I'm still the big sister and now I'm Vice-Commander. So you have to do what I say." She said and smiled softly
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 08, 2016 8:16 pm
Yukine puffed out her cheeks and nodded "Yeah yeah yeah I got it"she said to her sister crossing her arms "These guardians don't scare me at all. This will be easy."

"Let's hope so"Wu said nodding at her as Yami turned walking off fas Wu let off a sigh of relief "Okay, everyone seems to be happy now, and Ayame is resting, order is maintained"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun May 08, 2016 8:23 pm
Ayame would lean back in the chair within the study as she sighed some, her eyes looking over a map as Sho had stuck his head in through the window since he was far to large to even fit into the room. 'Mother do you think we will regain our flight before my hatchlings come?' "I am hoping for that Sho....theres a chance that if we dont they will never be graced with flight..." she glanced at him standing up slowly as she moved to him gently scratching his chin. "for now just be at Luna's sid" she said as she smiled at him. "besides your getting fat....I need you flying soon"

Luna glanced around the gardens of the palace as she would sigh heavily, gently letting her fingers run against one of the flowers "To think that in all this time we would have to defend our children like this..." she stated softly, "all because the angels felt threatened...pathetic..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun May 08, 2016 8:36 pm
Miaka chuckled at her sister. "All of you should go and rest and prepare for the journey ahead. I will see to that you have adequate supplies." She said and bowed to the Emporer before turning to leave the room.

"Well sugar, that's how it goes right? Some one picks on your kid, they come home whining and banged up and. Then you go to defend them." Sol said with a chuckle as he came out of know here. "Not complaining mind you. It's been awhile since I had a good fight."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 08, 2016 9:15 pm
Wu made his way into the study with Ayame as he plopped down sighing finally getting a moment to rest himself "I am exhausted. I didn't realize my schedule was so packed, I don't know how I was also commanding an army as well too. Sesshoumaru has saved me in more ways than one."he commented laying his head in his wifes lap frowning "I wish seeing you...with my actual sight, not through chi magic"

Sesshoumaru turned as he walked off with his wife back to their private chambers that were prepared now that they were mated "I cannot believe your sister is here"

"Speaking of a good fight, it's time we finally had a talk my sun and moon"came Yami's voice as he also suddenly appeared with Sol and Luna "I have not forgiven both of you for imprisoning me in that tomb. And because of you two, I was left unguarded to stop Hikari...Lucifer..whatever he's calling himself now
rise to power. The order was set that we were not to intervene with mankind....that was also included for us gods."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 08, 2016 9:45 pm
Luna would look at Sol with a faint smile, however when Yami appeared she would look at him before speaking "considering what you where trying to do with my son I find it quiet fitting..." she said coldly standing there.

Ayame would look at him as she gently reached down to run her fingers against his cheek, "I know...every day I wish I could have stopped kurama from what he had done...to restore your sight...so you could see our children....Akuma looks very much like you" she stated as she would even soon slid her fingers beneath the blindfold unraveling it, to look at his eyes that where without their original color and the scar that ran over them. "Asura has your fire and it shows in her eyes just like yours" she said faintly as she looked down at him.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun May 15, 2016 12:02 pm
"You tried using our son to take over and to get what you wanted. Did you expect us to take that lieing down?" Sol said with a glare. "And don't give me that, Yami. You are only doing this because your egos been bruised by your own traitorous child."

"She has always been eager to prove herself......I just worry for her is all." Miaka said with a sigh.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 16, 2016 11:42 am
Yami sighed with his hands on his hips "All my children are traitors really, you are no different yourself Sol and Luna."he said "And the fact remains that due to my imprisonment, there is a lot more at stake here then these mortals realize, and I'm sure the two of you are paling to see as well"he said "There is more to this than just the Angels are upset. I have trapped Hikari and his creations in the barrier known as the sky, while mankind lives on earth. That is why humans and demons normally do not see angels and believe them myths. However, with this war, that barrier has been breeched. Hikari is attempting to wipe out my creations, so that his can live on both sky and land unbound and untethered. That is why I have decided to intervene. The angels will not come to truce, their goal is complete annihilation of what they believe to be inferior creatures."

Wu sighed feeling her fingers against his skin as his bandages came off "I believe it. I can hear it in her voice, she is strong of mind, and her convictions are solid. I just wish she applied herself to more than just fighting, she'd make an excellent ruler. Especially now that Akuma is finally starting to come into his strength after being docile for so long"

Sesshoumaru sighed "Though she is young, she is still older and more mature than my brother and the twins, so hopefully she will be a strong source of guidance on their mission."he said taking off his clothes to lay down for a while
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 16, 2016 11:54 am
Luna listened to him as he spoke, he had a point after all it was due to their own pain of losing their son that caused all this. She would soon speak, "When this is over, I will take the punishment that is requested of me for going against my father" she said looking at Yami, "for now we must come together to make sure that all that we have done, is not destroyed."

Ayame would nod her head, "im sure in time she will, she is still young and Akuma seem's to know how to perk her interests..." she said running her fingers against his cheek, "perhaps it would be good to also have Asura train directly with the monks and Fengyi rather than with Raizen...she has power but she does lack the dedication that Akuma has...his own powers are starting to come forth at an amazing rate."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:03 pm
"Luna you can't be serious?" Sol said and shot a glare at Yami. "I get working with him for now, but after what he did your just ready to give in to what he wants?" he turned fully to yami and pulling out his fan but not letting loose the flames. "I will work with you for this war and stop the angels. But once this is done, I swear I with all of my power I will end you."

Miaka removed her outer kimono and was left with the inner robe as she sat beside him and sat up against their pillows and summons paper and quilt with an ink well to write out their orders and plans that were already in motion. "I agree and I believe she will be fine. Can't help and worry for her."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:32 pm
"Sol, I am eternal darkness. For every ounce of light you emit, my shadows will be there on the edges, waiting to engulf the light"Yami said smiling "I am the alpha, and the omega, the begnning and the end...you simply are a little light blimp in my path of grand creation, but you two are far from perfect. You cannot even walk among the mortal realm without a proper summoning. You were my first creations, my test runs, and if you wish to rise against me my Sol, I will remind you who exactly I am. Luna clearly understands the natural order. You, are stubborn, so you will learn."he said offhandedly still with his bored, aloof demeanor about him "In the meantime, take heel my fiery kitten and help the mortals fight their fights."

Wu nodded in agreement with her "Yes, I was very impressed by his poise and composure in the council meeting. Sesshoumaru also seemed to be equally as impressed. I agree with you about Asura too, she has mastered the raw power she possess through Raizen, now she must refine herself and her craft and learn to pick up a weapon. She's the rightful heir to your Masamune one day as the first born, she needs to know how to use it."

Sesshoumaru sat beside her on the bed, a map sprawled out before him of the entire kingdom. His armor and boots and swords were removed as was his shirt as he tapped on his chin pouring over it "So far, to recap the militaristic portions of today's meeting. In order to reinforce the rest of the barrier, we are going to open up a portion in the barrier over Raizen's Chasm from the war in the East. Raizen will personally lead the forces in that area since his bloodlust is calling and I presume the angels will take that as a motion to set up their first and only encampment on the far side of the chasm. That way they can only attack the lands starting in the east, which is the most heavily fortified of the lands, though with the Empress's Dragon Valley also being in the East, it is a liability should the angels grow privy of this knowledge and take her dragons hostage, as strong as she is she is as sentimental over those dragons as she is her own creatures, so we cannot let that happen by reinforcing the troops at the monastery there."he thought aloud giving Miaka a chance to write and move pieces around the board as he planned them "I will bring my ideas up tomorrow in the War Council meeting with the other Generals"

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:03 pm
Luna glanced at Sol as she would shake her head some listening to the two of them, when it came to them both of them had their faults. Yami saw himself as invincible and without the ability to lose but a sore loser if he ever was bested, Sol had a similar fire within him that made him challenge the authority and demand that there had to be other ways around it. She had always stood in between neither dark nor light, always 'greyed' but she would speak. "its not that I understand my place Yami...but simply to the matter I have always been between you both....and regardless if we are unable to set foot upon the mortal realm...we do not belong on this world...that goes for us and the angels"

Ayame would nod her head as she would continue to run her fingers against Wu's face before slowly moving them up through his hair, then spoke "Perhaps its time we begin to test them...even during this time of war...who knows how long I'll be around...every moment I feel my abilities draining as I keep the barrier up..."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:44 pm
Sol shook his head as yank walked away and he turned back to Luna. "I can't believe you." be said as he put the fan back in its sheath on his back. "that once this whole things over, your just ready to roll over him?"

"masterfully planned. As for the dragons in the valley, perhaps we could suggest the temporary relocation of the dragons or bring the best shelters from the south to make barriers for the valley. "

Sabreal sighed as he was lead to meet with the demons he would be working with on a mission of importance.... at least that was what he had been told since they didn't trust him with much else.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:13 pm
"You two do not belong in this realm. I created this realm, I go where I please."Yami said sighing once more "Sol, give it a rest boy. Logic and sense is not your forte, leave that to us."he commented shaking his head "Anyway, allow me to get to the reason I am addressing you both. If you are to be of us, you need to be completely summoned into their realm, not half way through your reincarnates. Those orbs you were birthed with, where are they, give them to me so I may complete this stupid ritual."he said

Wu closed his eyes then feeling her fingers "I have already given them their first mission. They are to collect the 4 runes of Kusanagi to complete Lord Yami's blade. They will be in charge of Yukine, Inuyasha and the two angels."he said

Yukine was already standing in a small room with Ryoma, wearing his Captain's haori and dressed for combat stood in front of a map "There is two, waiting on Inuyasha, the woman and the twins and we will get things started."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:45 pm
Luna glanced at Sol then back at Yami as she would soon reach into her kimono some as she pulled out a necklace that had the orb hanging upon it. "It remains close to me at all times." she said as she slid it from around her neck and held it out to Yami. The man was their 'father' in a sense she had to trust him even if she didn't like him...or well she barely trusted him but at this point to protect her 'children' she'd do what she had to.

"Always the quick thinking" she said leaning down and pressed her lips against his, letting her hair fall against his cheek faintly. Letting the kiss break as she smiled, "this brings me back though....to the days of you training and then reading your books with your head in my lap."

Artemis would be seen walking down the hallway once she was in a better set of clothing allowing her movement, her weapon strapped to her back as she glanced over to Yukine and Ryoma. Though coming down the other way was the twins, Asura didn't look happy but at the same time she did as she spoke "this is going to be an interesting trip...with all you going along."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:31 am
Sol couldn't belive this. They were handing over their very existence to a man they hated more then anything. He grit his teeth as he reached up and took off his earring. The red orb shines bright once it was removed and he held it out to Yami begrudgingly

Sabreal sighed. "Wonderful. I'm reduced to serving with beasts and children." He sneered as Inuyasja passed him with a growl. "Are you sure we can't just kill him or leave him here Yukine?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:03 am
Yami took the two orbs from them before holding them out as they began to glow in his hands for a moment before fading "These orbs hold your essence that is bound to the Spirit Plane. Should these be removed, you'll lose your physical bodies and return to spirits unable to interact with the physical. You can now bleed, and eat, and do everything mortals do, except die."he said "I reserve the right to kill you both for your prior insolence myself"he said with a grin

Sesshoumaru tapped his chin once more "Something has to be done about them. The dragons cannot fly, so they cannot be relocated, the best thing to do would be to reinforce."

"I suppose we could"Yukine said flashing her claws "But I don't think our daddies will like that very much. We'll make it look like an accident happened later"she grinned as Ryoma popped her on the head "Knock it off Yukine, we aren't here to cause problems."he said as he turned seeing the twins "Alright, since you are all here, a quick debrief, there are 4 magical seals you are going to go gather and return here. This mission could be the decisive factor in this war, so it's importance is a number one priority."Ryoma told them all
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:25 am
Artemis would cross her arms as she looked over to Sabrael, "like it or not we are bound.." she said to him, as she would then glance at the others then to Ryoma. She hadn't been around this many demons before it was...unsettling some as she shifted on her feet, while Asura watched the two angels before looking to Ryoma. "so are we all going to different parts of the lands? or going to gather these together?" she asked simply.

Luna watched Yami as he would power the gems as she reached out to take the orbs from him and would speak "Death does not come easy to even gods Yami...we almost killed you do remember that" she said firmly at least getting her own little 'jab' at the god.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:49 pm
'I will write the summons for shield bearers." Miaka said as she began writing out the summons letter. "Is their anyone or anything else you wish to be brought from the south?"

"you can try old man." Sol said with a glare as he snatched his orb away. "but I swear that I will do everything in my power to destroy you."

Sabreal gave the young feline a glare before Ryoma disciplined the girl. "shouldn't we wait for the twins?" inuyasha asked. "aren't they the ones leading this mission?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:15 pm
"No I believe that will be enough"Sesshoumaru said shaking his head as he continued pouring over his war strategy

Yami chuckled "Almost killing me doesn't count, when I can easily kill you both"he said smiling saddistically at them "Now go my children, enjoy your time in the mortal realm, and try not to break anything hm"he said before suddenly vanishing in a puff of black smoke

Akuma nodded at Inuyasha as Ryoma continued "That is correct, the twins, decidedly the strongest amongst the four of you, will be put in charge of this missions as my LTs. I am sure this quest will prove challenging, but it must be done. Obtain all four seals and return to the palace so that we may unlock Kusanagi's full power."he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:31 am
Asura would tap her foot watching the others as she seemed to be rather proud of the fact she and her twin brother were the strongest. Her ears twitching slightly as her tail flicked back and forth while Artemis would speak "I have no issue with that, if I had my angelic abilities I probably could go toe to toe with them." she stated with a smirk making Asura grin. "Oh then I will make it my goal to see that happen...never went up against an angel"

Luna watched Yami leave then glanced to Sol before speaking, "we have other things to worry about then our hatred for Yami....regardless how we feel Sol...our youkai need us more" she said softly.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:17 pm
"Hen be lucky neither of us can truly tap into our divine abilities for if I could now of you would a stand much of a chance." Sabreal said with a sneer and had earned a snarl from Inuyasha. "Watch your mouth angel. Remember your in our territory now without any help from yourside" he said before turning no to the others. "Now, has Yami given any indication as to where we should look first?"

Miaka nodded and looked up when she finished the letter. She couldn't help but feel a pull of fondness and love when she looked up at her now mate. Not the hand that reached out and brushed his loose silver strands back behind his ear, brushing it softly with her finger tips as the hairs wet pushed back out of his vision.

"Can't say I disagree, but what I do agree with is how calmly you are willing to hand everything over to him after what he did to you, me and our son." He said with venom in his voice
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:47 am
"This mission is going to be such a drag, I should have stayed in the south"Yukine sighed "Stupid angels and stupid brats infighting all the time. Never would I think Inuyasha and I would be the mature ones."she sighed hanging her head

Akuma cleared his throat then before speaking "Lord Yami has no clue, as youkai are the ones who took the runed seals out the blade, however my the Dragon Sage and I have looked over some old texts and I have a general idea where in each of the lands the pieces may be"he explained

Sesshoumaru kept up his intense gaze for a few more minutes as he seemed to finish his current thought before he looked over at her "I think that is enough for tonight, it seems I need to give my mate my attention"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:29 am
Artemis and Asura seemed to be having a rather good staring contest but the two didn't seem 'vile' towards the other more like a mutual respect till Asura looked at Yukine, "Hey! I never said I wanted her dead, I find her amusing and if she proves to be a good fight then that will just make me stronger and a better heir to take over in my mothers stead" she said quickly.

Artemis chuckled some, "I kinda like her, shes spunky" she said glancing at inuyasha some then oer to Akuma and Ryoko as they talked. "wait...you youkai took the runes from Yamis blade? if he found that out wouldn't he get super pissed?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:23 pm
"Oh you don't want to know how pissed. See in ancient times the gods Sol and Luna trapped him and I trusted their weapons with their creations on earth. To make sure that if Yami were to ever escape or be released he wouldn't be able to use his powers against us or them. So the Nekos and Inus took the seals and his them." Inuyasha said as received stronge looks from others around the room. "....what? I do listen once in a while." He said.
"Well at least not all of you are completely incompetent." Sabreal said and sighed. "Where are these places we are to search he said and crossed his arms in boredom.

"Oh...no it's alright. I'm sure this is still strange to you." Miaka said and blushed a bit before looking down at the covers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum