A role play community for a variety of different area's of role play, what is limited is within your imagination.

June 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Post by HanakoHime on Sun May 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Asura would shrug some she wasn't that tired as she walked with them, "rest doesn't sound horrible, plus it gives us time to get an idea on what the next step should be." she stated glancing some what at her brother, wondering if he should continue to hold onto that orb...she didn't want him to have another reaction to it and startle the others.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:11 am

As the group made it back to the monastery, an early dinner of warm stew and bread made by the monks was being served to them all as the troop took their seats to relax and eat

"So it looks like you guys returned with more than just a rune."Yukine pointed out "That's quite a bit of obsidian you have in those bags, planning on using that dragon glass for something?"she asked curiously while she began eating
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:26 am

"My old man says the glass can make quite the powerful weapons, have any in mind you would like to use?" Inuyasha asked

-at the palace-

"My lord and lady, I just received a missive from Yukine. The hey had successfully recovered the first of lord Yamis Runes." Miaka said
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Asura would shift some as she glanced at the others, "possibly haven't decided yet exatcly what sort of weapon I even want. Akuma and I have always borrowed weapons, at least for me then again when it comes to hand to hand I even beat grandpa Raizen" she stated with a rather proud smile. "beaten the war demon himself..."

Ayame glanced over to Miaka as she would sigh heavily as she nodded, "They should be on their way back then. However....lets keep this to ourselves for now the less others know we are looking for them...the better off we should be."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:30 pm