SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:53 pm
sabreal followed on foot toward the twins and his niece. He took a steadying breath before clearing his throat to gain their attention. “I have thought on your and Raizens offer to have my grace restored. Though my....intentions were not for your benifiet in the beginning, I have come to the conclusion that tonsave my sister and my self...certain actions must be taken. So....I accept your help and pledge my skill and knowledge to you.” He said and Inuyasha who had finally reamerges from his own rest, and having heard through the grape vine whatvhad all happened snorted. “Finally pulled your head from your ass there angel boy? Or is halonstillbup there?”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:20 pm
Asura would go to swing at Akuma but of course he dodged it as she growled at him, "Just cause I'm more like the old fox doesn't mean I'm always wrong Akuma!" she wanted to do nothing more than just throttle her brother till she heard the others, glancing over she would smirk "well thats good...at least your thinking with your own head." she stated

Artemis turned towards her uncle and was about to say something till Inuyasha showed up, she glanced at the half demon and would soon stick one wing blocking him from her uncle. "IS this what you want Uncle? you can't return to your homeland if you fall....and we don't have halos Inuyasha that's just something humans added to represent the 'holy light' they say angels are in....really its just us showing our aura, demons can do it as well but its never really a pure white light."

Memeber

on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:28 pm
Akuma was surprised hearing this but nodded his head “What she says is true. That ‘holy’ power you have will be replaced with demonic youki and dark energy. We learned this from one of the angels that had fallen in battle that my father and I studied with Captain Ryoma. You will lose one of your wings, though you can still fly just fine, and any marks of the angels will be removed from you...so your light hair might get darker for example.”he pointed out “Are you sure this is what you want to do?”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:32 pm
He looked to Yukine and to Artemis before nodding. “I understand what will happen. But it is something that must happen for the greater good. I am of no help in the this locked state that I am in it would have been a mater of time before indefected anyway.” He said.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:39 pm
Artemis looked at her uncle studding his motions and making sure that he was sure with this, and that I was no one else ideas. "Then if that is your wish Sabreal, I'll do what I can to help you with the transition."

Memeber

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:51 pm
“All I’ll need to proceed is just a small vial of your blood.”Akuma said as he reached into his tunic pulling one out as he used his claw to draw a small symbol on Sabreal’s forearm that began to bleed as he collected the blood in the small glass vial before nodding his head ‘Alright, now just go stand over there and I’ll begin. I got to admit, I’m rather excited to try this.”he said

As Sabreal took his position and the others gathered around to watch, Akuma began the ritual as he took out a handful of blank talismans as he also pulled out a brush as he dipped the brush in the blood and began creating strokes on the talisman papers filling them with symbols and words before he set the brush down and held out the talismins as they floated into the air before multiplying as Akuma began chanting as glowing seals began lighting up the ground beneath Sabreal as the talismans suddenly flew over to him, sticking to his body and covering him in a cacoon as the blood on the letters began to shine and spark with red energy as Akuma’s chanting intensified as the talismans could almost be seen coming alive as they molded and fused with Sabreal, infusing his body with his newly empowered blood as the demonic energy filled his body once again as Akuma then took in a deep breath “be reborn by fire!”he said before opening his mouth as a large spew of fire came out lighting all the talismans on fire as the energy burned down and from the flame a man with one large wing with feathers a deep onyx black stepped from the flames

“Did it work?”Yukine asked curiously as she stepped forward slightly to take in Sabreal “You’ve definitely.....changed.....and you’re naked.”she commented blushing as she twirled her fingers “Imagine what you want to wear and it will appear” she said and snapped her fingers as clothes appeared around him
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:14 pm
Sabreals clothing formed into a tight fitting, sleeveless top, tucked into light tan loose fitting pants with a red and gold belt and patterns on the side of the legs, tucked into shin guards. His feet bore simple sandals and his arms had simple arm guards. A white robe with red and gold trimmed sleeves was draped over his shoulders. His hair that was once a near pristine white color, was now a light blonde that faded into a burnt looking black down the length of it. His one black wing stretched behind him and his eyes snapped open and they were a stricking golden orange. “I feel better then I have in years.” He looked to Akuma. “My debt to you young prince.” He said and looked to Yukine, “and to you my lady, for being the strength I needed in this.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:30 pm
Artemis would stand there in shock watching as the ritual took place, she was rather worried for her uncle and at one point she couldn't help but step forward as Asura grabbed her shoulder gently shaking her head. It was almost nerve wracking and when the paper seals burst from him she stood in shock, looking him over as she moved forward looking him over, before smiling some. "you look like you've finally released all your stress in years Uncle" she said as Asura chuckled a bit "Damn Akuma....If I knew you could do something like that, I would have made you test that out sooner on him....that was awesome!"

Memeber

on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:30 am
Yukine let out a low whistle as she looked at him “Well look at you. You look like you really belong here now.”she said not taking her eyes off of him “And your energy levels, you aren’t exactly a daiyoukai, but you are definitely stronger than your previous energy levels that’s for sure.”she said

“Well...in all fairness, I didn’t actually know if it’d work.”Akuma said scratching the back of his head “When Dad and I went to go attempt to replace holy energy with youki, the angel was already dead. But I am quite glad this was successful, this opens up the doors for the future.”he said “i got to tell Father of my success.”

“There’s no need”came a voice from behind them as Wu was walking up again after having dealt with Raizen’s mess as he came to a stop looking at the group “Every time I leave you all alone something new happens.”he sighed “But I am happy we have two new allies to help us in these trying times.”he said “I suppose I should let the secret out. To go along with your new weapons, this morning I had Lady Miaka run my commission for new armor for you all down. I had it tailor made to not only fit you perfectly, but you give you added defenses and enhance your abilities even further.”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:39 pm
“I can honestly say this is the best I have felt in many years.” He said and then looked to Wu, “does this armor have anything to do with where the next rune would be?”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:45 pm
Asura would smirk some as she stood there "I knew you were up to something dad, I mean come on...your a monk but your sneaky" she stated with a grin and nudged her brother with her elbow, "new weapons and armor its like our birthday got here..." she laughed some, though with the war and her parents always busy they didn't always get a 'birthday'

Memeber

on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:45 pm
"Didn't it pass recently?"Akuma asked curiously scratching his head as Wu sighed as his children "You two are too much."he said before turning to Sabreal and the rest of the group "Actually yes. After talking to Lady Miaka, we have a potential lead as to where the next rune may lay. In the deep South there is a cursed temple that may hold answers to the next rune if not the rune itself somewhere inside. She said there are many traps, spirits and guardians sealed away inside the temple and that when she visited once in your younger days she barely made it out alive. This armor and these weapons are to ensure each and every one of you make it back alive."Wu told them "I may be sneaky, but I do it to make sure everyone stays safe."he said "You should find your armor, clothing and weapons in your respective rooms. Any adjustments can be done at the tailors."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:34 am
“A temple in your home land, one that your sister visited once before. I am not one for coincidences but that seems almost rather too convenient.” Sabreal Said.
“Coincidence it may be, convenient:....anything but.” Said Miaka as shebcame into the courtyard. “After visit the smith I send a few large surges of energy. It seems our angel friends have undergone some changes.” She said andblooked betweenbfhem all. “As for the temple, it was built by our first ancestor Mizen. Around it is nothing but miles of death and decay. No amount of element or healing magic could heal it. Traps and beats await anyone inside so it is best to be extremely cautious.”
“You’ve been there before, you know the lay out, wouldn’t it be a good idea if you came with us?” Inuyasha asked.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:18 pm
Asura glanced at Inuyasha when he brought that up, he had a point why shouldn't Miaka come with them but she would soon speak "This is our task Inuyasha, she has other things to be doing working with your brother. But if your afraid we will protect you" she teased the half demon some. Artemis couldn't help but snicker a bit at that as she would look at him.

Memeber

on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:28 pm
“Agreed.” Master Wu said nodding his head “Vice-Commander Miaka has an army to help lead with Lord Sesshoumaru. Also it is to my understanding that her Father has summoned myself, her and the twins for a private audience in the South Wing of the palace. That is my other reason for coming out here to fetch you all, Lord Sekai is waiting.”

“It is a little strange....but we should be fine..I trust my sister.”Yukine said “Besides, I’ve heard about this temple, and it is perculiar. Sol is all about warmth and life and Mizen emulated the warm, fuzziness the sun makes you feel. However this temple seems to have nothing but darkness, death and danger around it, very uncharacteristic for a temple in the bright and sunny South.”she said as she walked with the group heading inside the palace to meet with Sekai before gettiing their armor and weapons
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:03 pm
“Is there anything you can tell us about the temple?” Inuyasha asked. “Legends or anything that might help in getting through?”
“Why? Are you nervous mutt?” Sabreal asked and smirked at the Half demon. “A full Dai Yokai couldn’t make it through. One almost died. I think it would be healthy to be concerned.” He said and glared at the newly fallen angel
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:25 pm
"Wait so if this is 'Sol' land but there's dark corruptness to it...doesn't that just say 'Yami' all over it?" Asura asked as she looked at her father and then Miaka, "And well Yami himself probably didn't put anything there but, dad didn't you send me and Akuma off to this academy that deals with magic just to see if either one of us had magic? ran by some black dog lady....and a crazy old man that loves to use others as test subjects." she stated, cleaning her ear out with her pinkie a trait that she got from Raizen. Artemis would then nod her head, "I recall such a place...for several years dark magic has kept even angels from nearing it....it rejected even the purity that angels have....Lucifer stated it was pure chaos...of course it didn't stop him from trying to take it...but the ruler of those lands guards it fearlessly....shes the niece of Inu No Taisho isn't she?"

Memeber

on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:57 pm
“Yes indeed”Wu said nodding his head “The temple and the land that it is on, is shrouded in great mystery. “It is a channel of water in the Southwest region of the map.”he said “However recently, no one has been able to get remotely close due to her guarding it. However Inu no Taishou has sent word to allow you access to her domain.”Wu said to the group “Now, to answer your question Inuyasha, I am going to have some help. Lord Sekai has come to me and asked me to perform a ritual. This ritual strictly stays between us in this room. Not even my wife needs to know what is to happen next.”he said looking at the twins

Just as they were about to open their mouths, Wu stuck his fingers in their mouths grabbing their tongues as he let out a slow breath as chi left his lips filling the air “Speak in the tongue of your ancestors.”he said as above their heads a tiny dragon soul and tiny fox soul appeared opening their eyes as the voice of Rei Yuan and Kurama could be heard “Summoned? In this form? You’ve learned to gain a sense of humor, Monk”Kurama said “I dunno Kurama I think it’s kind of cute.”Dragon Rei said shooting a small flare of fire with a laugh as Akuma looked up over his head seeing the soul “Woah....”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:42 am
“That’s why this temple has been shrouded in mystery. No one knows why these lands decay. But Lord Wu and I have come to the same conclusion that Ine of the runes is must be there.” Miaka Said.

“Why so mysterious if it’s Mizen a temple and in the South? It’s been there for so long.”
“Your really that dense?” Sabreal jabbed and Miaka shook her head.
“those old enough to remember it would be dead by now, and part of Yamis curse in the children of his betrayers has that those blessed with Mizens sol or the vessels of Sol and Luna’s powers have no memory of their past lives and experiences.” Miaka Said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:55 pm
Asura would glare at her father when he suddenly stuck his fingers in her mouth, she used to bite him when ever he did it in the past but she figured if she did that now all she would get would be a smack to the back of the head. Though when shes aw the small version of Kurama she looked up blinking several times, though with her father's fingers still in her mouth she got irritated and soon bit down making him jump back. "You knew that was going to happen your own fault..." she stated irritated then looked back up at Kurama. "So....do they stay like this? and can I fight him?" she asked her tails twitching in anticipation if she could fight her ancestor and see just how strong he was.

Artemis watched and would then look back towards Miaka "but what about those that didn't betray him? if I recall those of the black inu's like lord Inu No Taisho's niece are the outcome of luna's children seeing Yami as their god but Luna still blessed them because they were still her precious children."

~~~~On the Isles of the Rens~~~
A young women walked along the balcony of a large palace, that overlooked a vast city that glowed faintly thanks to large crystals that where scattered throughout. Some purple some blue, depending on what type of stone they had been dug from. It was with those crystals that also helped produce a powerful barrier, one that she refused to share in its secrets to others. However, as she walked a crystal orb floated behind her and she would soon turn towards it "And what if I refuse to aid you Uncle?" came her voice, as on the other side of the orb Inu No Taisho stood before a mirror looking at his young niece.....the daughter to his long dead brother....Sayuri Ren a rather powerful black inu and near the level of Daiyoukai. "Dealing with Yami as you've told me when I first came here......was a fools mission so why now? and if its to get my secrets on barrier creation to give to that damn fox and her monk you will just end this contact now....even Magi agrees that those who do not understand chaos should not wield it."

Memeber

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:23 pm
Wu sighed "Is all you think about violence?"he asked shaking his head at his daughter as the two souls above them began to speak on their own

"We are not here for you to fight baka girl"Kurama said looking down at Asura "We have been beseeched to answer some questions the stupid monk has for us, is that right?"he said as Wu's gaze seemingly hardened behind his blindfold though he didn't comment

"Oh? Mizen's Temple. I thought that location had been erased from the minds of this generation?"Rei Yuan said looking at the map that was in front of Miaka and Sekai "I see why we have been summoned. You are looking for insight on what lies inside correct?"he said "The rune you seek is sealed to the Claw of Mizen located inside the temple. When Yami was sealed, and Kusanagi had it's power removed, one seal was taken by the dragons and hidden underground guarded by the power of the sun and moon. You seemed to have already recovered that one. One seal was taken by the Cats and lost to the land and seas, which I am assuming is this hidden temple on the isles based on your conversations. One seal was taken by the Dogs and hidden on the wind and sky. The final seal was taken by the foxes and....lost to the darkness" "I don't know where it is"Kurama said seemingly shrugging in a non-chalant voice

"No, No. While I agree with your points, this isn't a call in order to steal your barrier secrets, though Lady Ryoko still has a few choice words with you regarding the matter."Inu no Taishou said with a slight nervous laugh "Dealing with Yami is still a fools mission, but right now, this fool is the only hope we have of stopping Lucifer. If we can restore Yami's Kusanagi, he can split the dimension between our world and theirs. This war would finally be on an even playing field. You don't have to aid the children if you do not wish to. Just allow them access to pass through your barrier and find Mizen's temple amongst the isles. After they collect the rune, they are to come straight back to the Imperial Palace."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:34 pm
“Erased completely....afraid not. I...went there in my first venture when I came If age.” Miaka said and her hand went to her waist at the memory of that time, “needless to say it was a mistake. But it has been a legend in our clan for as long as we can remember.” Miaka confirmed. “As it is Mizens temple, would the vessel of Mizen have an advantage in getting the tune from inside? “
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:33 pm
"You guys are no fun and violence solves a lot of things...." she stated and glanced back at Kurama who called her a baka "considering I am 'you' you just called yourself a baka you do realize this" she shot back towards him, the two of them were a bit to much a like it seemed. If Asura actually was serious she was rather dangerous and cunning much like the fox youkai lord himself and a match against even Wu but she just rarely had that drive to be serious.

Sayuri drummed her fingers on her arms listening to him, "You can tell the fox that she can lecture me all she wishes, but no 'fox' enters these isles without full guards on their every move....same go with Oni" she growled out faintly towards him, she allowed the twins merely because of her Uncles pleas and Magi wanted to test their skills the old mage enjoyed his testing of others. Though when he brought up the temple again she sighed, "Magi is the only one that goes near it, he's deemed it unsafe so we have it guarded off if they want to go within that is their choice....I will have a ship sent to the royal palace it should be there within a few hours if I'm in the mood to get there faster...if not could be a week or more..." he could hear the tone in her voice she cared little for the 'dealings' of the outside lands, the isles were safe guarded and the angels had a hell of a time to get to it....some feared it. "Though I do must ask Uncle, how much begging was made or what deal did you make to call me....You only make these calls when you want something.....do I mean so little to you?" her purple eyes on his they had changed from amber to purple over the years due to her affinity for the chaos magic.

Memeber

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:19 pm
‘If I can remember correctly, only the one with the gift of their ancestors may successfully navigate the trials.”Rei Yuan said looking over at Kurama who nodded sighing, finally giving in to helping his ‘family’ “Correct. Let’s see, the dragon grabbed your Jade Eye from the cavern....we have the girl to get the Amber Claw....the half bred dog...that fang he wields keeps Tenzen’s power at bay, he shall retrieve the Sapphire Fang. And the fox....”he said before trailing off again, much to the chagrin of everyone else in the room

Taishou sighed to himself, calling her was always about playing politics “Fine, no foxes, no onis. Just the group I mentioned to you. If you still require them to have escort myself or Lord Sekai are both available to guide them through your lands if it pleases you.”he told her before smiling “And Sayuri, no deal was made. You are powerful and wise beyond your years and this is a time of crisis. I would put my faith in no one other than my own blood to make something magical happen.”he said “Besides, there’s got to be a reason you are my favorite niece right?”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:38 pm
“Yukine for the temple and Inuyasha for the fang....could the twins retrieve the Fox tune as they did the dragon one....or will we need another?” She asked and looked to her father.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum