The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 am
"Something told me you had a hand in this. The type of magic was not something she knew and outside of the Kuramas you're the only one who dabbles in the darker arts. You know Izanami is in a world of trouble for what happened. Be nice to them." He said syernly before moving to the next room

"I would not trade places with those kids. There are some beasts even I cannot conquer"Sesshoumaru said though caught his father and "cousin" talkimg before she approached him "Sayuri, it's been awhile."he said to her "You're just dripping with power now hm? Those chaotic artes have been kind to you, that crystal is glowing"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:15 am
This was the first time Miaka had even seen of then dark haired Lady Dai Yokai. She gave off an air of confidence and the energy that came off of her in waves was nothing to scoff at. “A pleasure to finally meet you in person lady saiyuri. “ she said as her father smiled kindly and bowed his head in greeting to Saiyuri.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:12 pm
Saiyuri would look at her older cousin granted they were only a couple years apart, "It sure has been some time Sesshoumaru....last time we where together my father was still alive and we were pups then....though your not clinging to your mothers leg this time quiet the step up" she chuckled, her eyes then turned to Miaka looking her over. "So your the one who 'stole' my cousins heart....quiet the clever kitten you are" she purred out, her finger dragging over the crystal around her neck that pulsed. "As for my crystal it should be glowing quiet bright.....Luna's tear is one of the strongest stones in existence though its main use is for healing magics....though what was done to you by your mother sadly will take a bit more time to correct. I had no idea she'd use such tactics when she came asking how to use that magic....though you seem to be doing alright....still the cold calculating pup you've always been...just....taller"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:09 pm
"It was you?" Sesshoumaru asked as his eyes narrowed and his tone sharpened. "You were a part ofmy mother's little plot to split me from my wife. Indirectly or otherwise. I lost my memories and years of my life because of what happened."he said angrily "It all makes sense. Mother wanted to keep the bloodline pure. And did not wish for us as vessels to make the same mistakes. But it shocks me that you would agree with her narrow minded way of thinking." He said to Sayuri "Has your mind started to to drift towards the chaotic abyss?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 pm
Miakas eyes widened. “You? But why? What have we done to spurn you that you would hurt your own family like this?” Miaka asked as hurt, anger and confusion ran though her. Her father reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder. Miaka was greatful to him but she wouldn’t spare a chance to tare at the woman for what she had done
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:25 pm
Saiyuri couldn’t help but laugh as she listened to the two of them, it was almost bone chilling as she’s didn’t seem to care. “Oh your funny...your mother did what all seek when they come to learn magic from either myself or magi. One is warned what we do and what harm it can cause. Though you’re mother was pathetic.” She said as she brushed her hair from her shoulder, “I told her what could be done and highly advise against it. I may hate you but your still family so I suppose I owed you a touch of simpathy.”

“What was done was not completed and thus can be reversed...I warned her not to cut corners with this magic...oh and it was your kind of magic she used” she pointed at Miaka. “Arcane is similar to chaos and easily learned I suppose she wanted it to appear like you did it and split you both apart further....though I’m sure even you sensed that as I smell you’ve used memory altering Magic’s before.” Her eyes seemed to glow as she could almost see the spell. “But if you wish to still be hostile I can leave your mind broken and you can swim forever in the blackness.”
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:44 pm
Miaka froze. If anyone, Yukine most of all, discovered her having used memory altering magic in her, there would be repercussions. She gently wrapped a hand around Seashoumarus arm as all of her actions and planning with Sol played through her mind and what those actions would cause. “I have only used that magic in practice...to see if thee was a way to reverse what has been done.” She lied and glared at Saiyuri.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:23 pm
"Sayuri" Sesshoumaru said taking a deep breath to calm his frustrations "All you are trying to do is stir up some trouble and cause us to bicker. But we arent doing that anymore. Let's try to enjoy ourselves before my frustrations get the better of me."he said motioning for the two ladies to head into the banquet hall
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 pm
"I know what I sense Sesshomaru....and if your 'mate' wishes to lie or conceal that then that is between you two." she said as she turned, "after all.....cats know all to well what betrayel is....considering who their god is....though I'll still offer my aid in returning your memories....unless you wish to do it yourself...kitten" she let her eyes lock on with Miaka's before turning and heading towards the banquet hall noticing that Magi had held back waiting for her. "you didn't have to wait for me Magi....I'm sure your dieing to get your hands on some saki....though I could use quiet a few bottles myself.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:51 pm
Waiting to be sure she was out of ear shot, Miaka spoke up. “Forgive me if I have a sudden distaste for her.” Miaka said glaring at Saiyuris back.
“Like or dislike her my dear, she is possibly the only who can, and is willing to help Sesshoumaru restore his memory.” Sekai said. “But for now let us be peaceful and enjoy the festivities.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:34 pm
"This is a lot of commotion at an inopportune time. Ignore Sayuri's attitude until we get all that we need. Then you can put her in her place. Anyone who assists a plan of my mothers doesnt have my best interests at heart" he told his wife and father in law
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:16 am
The banquet hall was soon a whirl of life as servants moved about handing out drinks and food to those within, Asura was enjoying a alreading formed drinking match between Raizen and Inu no Taisho, the two seeming to have downed at least 12 bottles so far. Artemis watched almost in slight distaste as bottle after bottle her father shot back “you sure this is wise?” She asked looking at Asura “oh don’t worry my parents figured at some time these two would do this so they’ve been stocking up for months now since their last one.”

The sound of laughter and chatter filled the Hall though Saiyuri just watched on, it was an interesting dynamic for sure but her distaste for several ‘creatures’ in the room remained. Even when A certain fox walked over she slightly growled in annoyance....why she was allowing such a creature on her land was still making her question her sanity.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 pm
“Would be more concerned what they will do when all of that Sake kicks in.” Sabreal said and smirked. “I think you should be mor concerned what Sekai and Miaka are going to do to you.” Inuyasha teased and sabreal blanched as he looked to the Hanyo. “saw you run off with the kitten last night plus.” He chuckled
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:58 pm
"Indeed, we all did" Akuma chimed in "Weren't very slick about it. But you woke up this morning so apparently you got partial approval" he teased

Ryoma raised an eyebrow as she growled at him before pointing at the food beside her as he took some popping it casually into his mouth "So I've never seen you before, but you dont seem to be pompous like these other nobles. And your panties are definitely up your ass at my mere being, Im assuming because I'm a kyuubi, but I'm nothing like these others." He said darkly "So what's your story?"

"I sense a surprising amount of dark energy from you, and you're a kyuubi, might you be the one they call Ryoma the Assassin? Descendent of Jinzen and inheriter of his chaotic shadow dimension?" Magi asked as Ryoma blinked "What is this my biography? Who wants to know so badly?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:03 pm
Saiyuri would raise her glass to her lips taking a large gulp of it as she was doing what she could to....mind herself after all that was the condition her uncle more or less made her take...as a favor for him. Though as Ryoma spoke she would set her glass down and would speak "No one actually....Magi enjoys just spouting his knowledge" she glanced at Ryoma the burning hatred he could practically 'feel' coming from her. "As for my story....well your father had a part in that...."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 am
“Of any of you say anything, I skin you all alive.” He said but a voice behind him sent chills down his spine. “Oh, it’s a bit late for that don’t you Sabreal?”
“Busted.” Inuyasha snickered as the former angel turned to face Miaka.
“My lady ....I...”
“Come and chat with me for a moment will you?” She asked and turned to lead him away with out giving him much of a choice either way. He followed her to another part of the room where he stood tensely. “If you had wished to keep it a secret you both should have tried a little harder in cleaning yourselves. Demon noses are quite powerful.” She said as she kept her eyes on the room. “But you can relax....father and I arnt about to skin you alive...yet.” She said. Adding to her words from earlier. “But you seem to make happy and I can not find fault I. That. Hurt her however and I may not be so kind as I am now.”
“She mentioned you were a bit....protective.”
“Yes. You see our mother died giving back rthnto her, father gave his strength to try and keep both of them alive and nearly killed himself in doing so.” She said as she looked fondly at her father who stood with lord Taisho and her mate, chatting away calmly across the room. “Since her birth I had to help care for her since the splitting of Mizens soul left my father week for months. Not that I kind. I love my sister very much. Almost as if she were my own child. But not only to care for her and live her, in the early years I had to make sure the half of Mizens soul that she was given stayed in line. It is quite powerful and she has been known to have....our borsts.”
“Out bursts? What do you mean?”
“It’s something that hasn’t happened for quite some time and I am proud of her for her training to keep herself in control. However if it were to happen it could happen in the temple of Mizen. Where she may loose herself to its power. Something I hope you never have to see.” She said and met his eyes. “Tell me Angel, do you care about my sister?”
Sabreal froze for a moment before looking out into the banquet hall and finding Yukine in the room. She had rejoined Inuyasha and the others and was smiling brightly. He found himself smiling, “Yes.”
“Then I entrust her to your care and ask that you please keep her safe in that temple....not only for her safety....but yours aswell”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 pm
"Actually I was asking..." Magi said "Kyuubi magic has always been fascinating but with Kurama being evil and Ryoko practically a hermit well its a lost art"

"Yeah well both of you can join the line. There's a shorter list of people.my father didnt do stuff to" Ryoma said poppimg a piece of meat into his mouth again "Lemme guess, killed your family, decimated your lands and tried to steal something precious of yours?"he asked taking the noticeably irritated looking on her face as approval "Yeah thought so."he sighed shaking his head "That's a shadow we are never going to get out under no matter how long my sister and I live."he told her "I dont take credit for anything he's done, or forced me to do as his personal assassin, but I can live out my life in the sun instead of lurking in the shadows forever. By the way, name's Ryoma"he said giving her a slight bow of the head. Despite the power and hatred she exuded, Ryoma wasn't one to fear anyone or anything.

Yukine, after bothering Sesshoumaru to the point of her dismissing her away got it out of the Dog Lord that Miaka and Sabreal were having a conversation as she paled "Oh no...."she said turning around and meeting Sabreal's gaze as she began making her way outside "Miaka, w-what exactly are you two doing out here? The party is inside"she said looking between the two of them "You were talking about me werent you?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:01 pm
“Only That If Sabreal hurts you that I pluck his remaining feathers.” She said. “Though I still think your too young to be mating....I can honestly say I approve.” She offered a smile to her sister.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:01 pm
Saiyuri glanced at Magi as he was asking his questions, the man was always curious and wanting to know things he still was having a blast unlocking the runes and so on that where deep within the isles. Though when he began to list off what his father had done she almost wanted to growl, she hated fox's their slyness how they managed to just slither in when not wanted and do a ton of damage. Though she had to give the man some credit for owning up to what his 'family' had done and she looked back at him, "Saiyuri Ren of the Shadow Isles as most call it considering we don't let anyone in it.....you've already been introduced to my uncle and cousin.." she motioned to the rowdy bunch drinking saki.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:53 pm
"Well you don't have to worry about that because he knows I'll do it myself if he ever crosses me" she said smiling sweetly but flexing her claws "And besides, Sabreal isn't my first rut, but I was much older than I was my first time compared to when you lost it to Sesshoumaru. How could we forget it, your birthday night and all we hear are screams from your wing" she teased her sister slowly snaking Sabreal away from her sister

"I'm well aware of the Taishou. Bunch of power hungry canines with swords bigger than their heads"Ryoma said unimpressed looking over at them "No better than the cats or the oni in my opinion. If you cant tell I dont exactly fancy members of high society. But a Ren huh? Well I guess that's one myth I can cross off the list. They say looking at a Ren woman will seduce you under the power of the stars and the moon. Luckily I've always been a lover of the night sky."he said before turning as his shadowy portal opened as he looked over at Magi twirling his fingers as another mini portal appeared in his hands as Ryoma gave one last glance at Sayuri "See you around"he told her and vanished as his portal closed

"I like him"Magi said staring at the new portal he was going to play around with and study. "Such a cool fellow. He definitely isnt your typical Prince that's fpr sure" he stated as he expanded amd then shrank the portal not even actually looking at her as he spokr, the eccentric old man
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm
She ahotnher sister a look. “Cheeky kitten. Best behave.” She teased and playfully ruffled her sisters hair. “Best look out for each other though. A rough path lay ahead for you. The protectors of that temple are vicious...I have the scars to prove it.” She said with a sigh. “But they are made to go after those with the powers of the gods in them and be commanded by those with the Firsts. You may have only a slight advantage, as you have half of his Soul Yukine. Father had to come to our rescue and only having half a soul, he was barely able to keep them at bay long for enough to escape.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:43 pm
Saiyuri sighed heavily raising her glass to take a drink from it, though she remained silent and glanced at him when he mentioned the 'ren women' she didn't know much about that little myth but even she couldn't help but feel the corners of her lips turn up before she dug her claws into her palm. No he was a fox...at that the son of that vermin. Though at Magi's words she sighed heavily finding a bit of bitterness once again "of course you like him Magi....he gave you something to play with." she stated with a small laugh. "Just don't go blowing anything up"

Artemis would groan as she put her head in her hand watching as her 'father' continued to down bottle after bottle of saki and yelling at her to get more. "This is getting to be to much....how much do they plan on drinking?!" She stated as Asura glanced over at the mountain, "Hmm....well last time i think it was....what several dozen barrels?" she asked looking to her brother. "I think Dad got a whole ship load after that."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:48 am
"No promises, Fox magic is....tricky" Magi said as the portal suddenly expanded and the look on his face showed that clearly wasnt his intent "Very tricky indeed. I would like to study that specimen. If he happened to go missing whilst traveling the Isles no one would notice right?" He laughed, though with a serious undertone Sayuri recognized all to well from the chaotic mage

"Well Papa does say all the time I got the stronger half of his spirit. Let's hope that its enough to keep those beasts at bay" Yukine said with her same cheery smile "I'm sure Ol Mizen won't let us down. His soul will forever glow"

"Yeah, they made sure to stock up for if ever there was a time all the Lords had to gather here again." Akuma said nodding his head "It's worse when Prince Yusuke is here too because he tries to compete with his dad." He said "But great since you're here YOU can be the one to carry him back to his room this time when he passes out"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:52 am
Miaka smiles warmly at them as sabreal wrapped an arm around Yukines waist. “Well I’ll let you both get back to the festivities. Just don’t over do it.” She said and turned to go back to Sesshoumaru.

Sabreal watched her go and thought over her words before looking back to Yukine. “It is good that she cares for you so much.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:07 pm
Sayuri would chuckle some at magi's question the man was different and she would speak "Well if they go into the temple and stirr up the creatures within to much....I don't see a reason why during that some of them go missing....I never said I'd help them get out of the temple...only into it" she said simply enough patting the man on the shoulder. "but lets try and keep this civil magi....I'm in enough trouble for what we did to Sesshoumaru."

"Wait I have to carry him?" Artemis stated unsure of what to even say why her? She wasn't the one making the man drink, "Well of course your his daughter and the troubles of the parent fall to the child" she said with a smirk, "just tell him theres a naked women in his room and he'll do most of the moving just gotta keep him from running through walls"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum