SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:14 pm
“Sometimes it’s impressive how either of our family lines managed to survive this long to be honest.” Inuyasha said. “But still....rather interesting that this generation both have multiple children, this war with Yamis creations AND. The Gods walking the earth again. One would think this was planned or something.” He said and walked over to the edge of the ship to look out in the isle as they docked.

“Sometimes that boy has surprising insight.” Sabreal said with a smirk.

“Heard that.” He Shouted over his shoulder.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:55 pm
Sayuri would glance back towards Ryoma at his question "my home was theirs long before I took it back from the shadows." she would kneel down then to gently pick up one of the toys the children dropped. "careful now, this fox here would snatch up your treasure" she smiled as the child looked back at Ryoma in shock then took off with laughter. "I protect them.....and the smiles that they gave me when I needed it." she would state before she moved forward. "Hurry along little ones!"

Asura would watch the city that seemed to buzz with so much life, and she could see what looked like crystals embedded here and there that pulsed and hummed. "interesting, you could practically feel the breath of the island..." "It is rather peaceful even if hidden behind that peace is something dark.." Artemis stated keeping her wings pressed to her back, "makes me wonder just what Lady Sayuri is keeping locked away on the island."

Memeber

on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:07 pm
"He is the youngest but he has potential yet" Yukine laughed as they made their way over rejoining the others as they left the ship following behind Sayuri heading to her palace

"This place is truly amazing" Ryoma said looking around "The magic breathes in the air here. It's palpable. This was all your doing in restoring the isles?" He questioned
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:10 pm
“Am I the only one here who hasn’t heard of you?” Inuyasha asked as they followed after his supposed cousin. “No offense or anything.”
“You opened your mouth. That’s offensive enough.” Sabreal teased. Inuyasha swing at him but Sabreal caught his fist and the two smirked at each other briefly before continuing on their way.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:23 pm
Sayuri would look back at them, "The crystals are not my doing nor Magi's" she stated as she kept walking, "they are a natural formation, we gather large amounts of them from beneath and bring them up after awhile the crystals form their own pillars connecting those from below to above. With their aid its what helps me create the magic to protect the isles."

Though when Inuyasha asked his question she paused, before speaking "Your father was embarrassed to call my father brother...." she stated and turned, "Minzen had a second son....my father but when he turned to Yami he was cast out but Luna's love guided him. Others were not so lucky....some where turned into what you know as the wolf packs...while others....well you'll find out soon enough when you go to the temple."

Memeber

on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:29 pm
"Inuyasha, did you not study your history at all? An entire war was literally started over the death of Tao Ren." Yukine sighed shaking her head "My father neber stopped teaching about it. "A foolish leader repeats the victories of others. A wise one conquers new challenges" the man always has a proverb for something"she sighed

"You bring them up from beneath... then something beneath the land was giving off enough pressure to condense magic into crystal....was Lord Yami truly sealed beneath the Isles before his revival?..." Ryoma questioned "Those catacombs..."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:51 pm
“I think the old man tried to tell me once, but something stops him.....can’t say what.” He said and looked to Yukine, “But this means that we aren’t the only ones in our families had siblings.” He said? Mentioni back to their earlier conversation. “I think though he worries about Sesshoumaru and I having something. Similar happen that happened to him and his brother.....not that Sesshoumaru and I have always gotten along. But since this one human kid came into his life....he seems to have a different underanding of me and of humans. Even treats my mom nice enough.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:33 pm
Sayuri would look at Ryoma and soon would snap her fingers as a jolt of magic spritzed out from the crystals and made him have to jump about to avoid the bursts till it stopped. "that...is what happens when you go down into the catacombs among other traps and spells that Magi himself set....so unless you wish to come out with several of your lives gone I'd advice against it....unless Magi gives you permission. That is his area for a reason.....but by all means fox...if you wish to be another plaything for the old man then go down there."

She would turn from him then, rather annoyed that she turned to one of the guards. "They are staying here till they journey to the temple, make sure they get that they need....once they are done here...put them back on that ship" she stated clearly showing she was not wanting them to be there longer than needed. The guard nodded "yes milady..." Sayuri would then look at the others, but said nothing more as she began walking away and a few servants walked up. "Lady Sayuri has made sure the north wing was set for your needs....please come this way" the head servant stated motioning for them to follow as Sayuri could be seen being handed papers and looking them over as she left them.

Memeber

Yesterday at 12:25 pm
"Petty threats do not scare me"Ryoma said unscathed as he landed on the ground "The idea of challenges does little more than excite me" he stated as the group walked off with the guards "For now let's focus on the objective at hand. Getting safely into Mizen's temple and getting out alive again"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum