The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

The Dragon and the Fox Part 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:50 am
Sabreal looked to yukine and saw her struggle. He wanted to focus on her as her sisters words of warning raced through his mind. But at the moment, her temper kept the beasts in check and they had a mission to complete. For the moment, the beats were priority as he swung his unholy swords and the fire from them shot forward and struck the beasts.

“What were those things not enough that he had to have this thing too?” Inuyasha said and readied his sword to stroke for when the Golem moved. “Got your back Akuma.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:19 pm
Akuma nodded as he crouched down as he tucked his tails around him before speeding off as he jumped over the golem grabbing the claw off the pedestal and racing out of the room "Lets go!"he yelled out

In the instant he touched the wand however, the golem sprung to life rising off of the ground and drawing both of its swords as it faced Inuyasha and Asura

Likewise, the moment the claw was grabbed, the guardian beasts roared into a frenzy, bucking and clawing at the barriers and attacks that held them as Yikine gritted her teeth "I cant...hold them anymore"she said before she was suddenly knocked clean across the corridor as the beasts shattered free from her control as the faced down the group, eyes newly ablaze and lusting for blood as the two beasts then rushed for Sabreal and Artemis colliding eith their swords while still lashing out furiously
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:13 pm
Asura would smirk as the golom came to life "Now Inuyasha!" she yelled as the two would raise their weapons, sending a blast of energy towards the rock creature, sending it flying back as they would then turn to race after her brother as he took off with the relic they had been searching for.

Artemis would rush forward her wings extending as she would soon jump into the air slamming her sword down towards the beasts, a large blast erupting from it as she glared "Yukine! you need to get that thing back under control!!.....we need to buy more time!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:31 pm
Inuyasha swing his sword, shouting “wind scar!” As he swung. The trails of light shot forward and cut up the golems side.

“Yukine!” Sabreal shouted after she was flung across the corridor and he turned to face the beast in time to block its claws. His eyes flashed a glowing blue with the same dark blue etching around his eyes. “Hellfire!” He shouted instinctively and his blades erupted in a blazing fire that engulfed the best he faced
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:00 am
The two beasts roared as they were attacked, but it did not stop their advancing towards Yukine as she slowly pushed herself back up shaking slightly as her arms went around her sides “I SAID STOP!”she roared out as the beasts eyes flashed redder in their frenzy as they scaled the walls quickly before diving at her as she put her hands up as a wall of fire engulfed both her and the beasts cutting off Artemis and Sabreal from what was happening though they could hear the beasts growls and Yukine’s roars and screams intermingled

Just behind them however, also cut off Akuma, Inuyasha and Asura came running down the corridor with the Stone Golem still behind them “Got the Claw...what the fuck is going on, we can’t get through”he yelled over the flames “Are you guys okay over there?”he called out

Ryoma set his jaw as he looked over at Sabreal “I’m going to split the fire, you rush in and grab Yukine. Inuyasha, Artemis, Asura, blast us a way out of here. NOW.”he said as his tails fanned out as a portal opened directly before him as he began drawing in Yukine’s scorching hot fire to clear the room before they all burned or suffocated from her loss of control of the flames.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:54 pm
Artemis would try and keep herself from being burned by the flames as her wings even slightly wrapped around her to protect her, "Damn...this is like Hellfire..." she yelled feeling the heat rushing around her, though she soon could hear Akuma and the others coming around cursing slightly, this wasn't good Yukine was blocking their way till soon Ryoma's portal seemed to suck in the flames, before his order was given as the three nodded. "right!"

Artemis would look around before noticing a faint bit of light peeking in from the wall "There!" she pointed towards it, "aim for that spot there!" she called and Asura would slam her fists together as a red aura rippled aorund them, her tails expanding out as a chaotic energy pulsed from her, dark markings appeared on her face as she was entering her 'demonic' energy before she rushed forward with a loud roar like scream as she slammed her fist hard against the ground causing a shock wave to rush out towards the wall while Artemis extended her wings before they would soon sweet forward as the feathers soon shot out like a million blades. "Inuyasha!! We need a windscar or something!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:13 pm
“Yukine!” Sabreal shouted and tried to get to her before the beasts could, but the wall of flames had cut off his path. “Yukine!” He shouted again and tried to break through the flames with his own. But only for a moment could he cut through the wall before he was shoved back by the force.

“”Yukine is trapped in there with those things! Do whatever you can to get us inside!” He shouted at Inuyasha who nodded and raised his sword high and with all of his forc, swung down and sent the atta k at the wall. Like with Sabreal attempt, the wind scar briefly opened a gap that closed with a hard rush of energy. Sabreal cursed but turned to Inuyasha and stood between him and the wall of fire.again! This time, aim for me. The force will send me forward fast enough to get through the gap.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:15 pm
"I got a better idea."Ryoma shouted over the roar of the flames "Sabreal, Akuma, I'm dropping you down from a portal to grab Yukine, get her Mizen's Claw and the beasts and the fire should die down enough to let Asura, Inuyasha and Artemis finish blasting our way out. Yukine's still Mizen's heir and that is his heirloom, if the same thing happens to her that happened to Akuma when he touched Rei Yuan's amulet then we should alright."he said as he stopped using his portals to funnel the excess of the flames as he held out two fingers as portals instantly opened under Sabreal who heard the plan and Akuma on the other side of the flames who Ryoma was betting on being clever enough to figure out what was going on before going back to redirecting the flames "You three, we need sunlight now! That plan might not work" he said to the two girls and Inuyasha

As Sabreal and Akuma landed inside the wall of fire the beasts paused for a moment. Yukine lay against a wall battered and bloody but still breathing with a weakening magical barrier barely covering her. Akuma looked over at Sabreal and then Mizen's claw and handed it over to him "I'll take the beasts"he said as his own eyes began to turn red as his claws elongated and his usually intertwined tails suddenly fanned out behind him "Explosive Talisman"he said pulling out three pieces of paper as the writing on them glew as he threw them at the beasts which instantly erupted into ground shaking explosions as he lunged forward grabbing at one of the beasts as the other sunk its teeth into Akuma's leg though he didnt flinch as another set of explosions shook the walls again as he purposely was trying to help destroy the building at the same time
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:28 pm
Asura could sense before she smelled her brothers blood as her eyes flashed but she had to stay calm, she just did not like it when her baby brother....got hurt as she growled dangerous "Akuma...you better have gotten a damn paper cut!" she yelled loudly as she slammed her fists hard against the wall yet again her rage hitting home but Artemis would yell "keep your brother complex to a safe level! and just focus on the damn wall" she yelled out raising her sword again to strike the walls yet again even as the whole building shook.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:37 pm
Clutching the wand tightly, he ran forward. He reached her barrier and touched it with the wand and was able to pass through. “Yukine. Love open your eyes.” He said as he held her close and pressed the wand into her hand. “Come on, come one......”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:47 pm
Yukine opened her eyes as she clutched the wand in her hand as a warmth rippled through her as the dormant magic in the wand responded for the first time in centuries as the beasts instantly bowed on sll fours as the wand came to alive

Akuma landed as the beasts suddenly stopped attacking as he looked over at Yukine "We are safe now" he cwlled out "Everything will be fine!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:07 am
Asura felt the energy of the beasts die down and she would sigh heavily, things where calming down and she turned some what glancing back towards the once raging fires to see Yukine clenching the wand. She looked horrible "fine is alright but we still need to get out of here...."

Artemis glanced back before feeling a gentle breeze she then rushed forward, slamming her sword once again into the wall as it began to crumble down and then light flooded into the temple. "Ryoma are you able to contact Lady Sayuri through the crystals? Yukine will need medical assistance and it be best if it where ready upon our arrival"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:29 am
Sabreal release a breath of relief and let his head fall forward. “Had me worried there...” He said softly and stood, carrying her in his arms gently.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:30 pm
Yukine channeled her magic into the wand as she lay limp in Sabreal's hold "Thank god....thats done" she said weakly as the ward held the beasts back as the fire continued to die down around them as sunlight and fresh air suddenly filled the corridor as the beasts hissed and shrank back into the darkness of the temple

Ryoma nodded grabbing the crystal around his neck "I'm sure you're already watching, but we have an injured princess and some slightly burned ones, we might need some medical aid"Ryoma said into the crystal, completely at his limit as well on his magical abilities after opening so many portals for such a long time
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:46 pm
Just as he spoke into the crystal they would hear a faint hum in the air before the other crystals glowed brightly and then what looked like a doorway opened up before the door swung open and clapping could be heard as Sayuri smirked stepping through. "oh my you all work so fast, very well done" she chuckled looking at them a bit worse for wear. "Oh my even Ryoma is almost about to drop to his knee's my my seems mizuki's big bad beast is calmed down."

As she said that several servants would soon move around from behind her to rush over towards Yukine and began to dress the major wounds at least enough to stop the bleeding, "If your going to carry her, then come along she needs aid" one servant stated quickly. Sayuri would then move over towards Ryoma and couldn't help but gently poke his cheek "you look ready to fall over....going to die on me?" she taunted some.
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:03 am
Sabreal nodded and followed them, not yet ready to release her. Inuyasha shoes the servants away as he didn’t need tending to and then turned to Akuma and assurance, “great work in there. You two make a good team.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:38 am
Akuma let the servants attend to his bleeding limbs as he turned to Inuyasha with a smile ""Thanks. Things didnt go exactly as planned, but it all worked out, and we got our second artifact. And now we know what to expect with these beasts. Hope your ready because Tenzen's artifact is the next one coming up"he stated "Let's make sure we dont let something happen like this again. I hope Yukine will be okay."

As Sabreal and Yukine stepped through the portal they were transported back into Sayuri's castle as her medical staff quickly took the small princess from the man as she was laid out and quickly began being treated for all of her bites and burns, still tightly clutching the wand in her hand as it pulsed slowly as if in sync with her own heartbeat

Ryoma chuckled looking at her taking a deep breath "It'll take more than that to kill me. I told you before I left I had a new treasure I want and I'm not dying until I got it"he said as his tails finally uncurled from their defensive stance. He was drained, and they both knew it, if there was ever a time he was going to let his defenses down around her, this would be it "I hooked up your crystals, I'm going to go lay down now"

Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 am
Asura wasn't hurt hardly at all so she didn't let the servants touch her as she sighed heavily, glad that it was over but also slightly annoyed that nothing further came of it as she glanced around them and then towards her brother as he was having his injuries treated. Moving to him she would soon lightly tap on his head "first time in a long time I've seen your tails all at once" she said with a faint smile towards him, but he also knew it was her way of saying she was glad he was alright.

Artemis glanced over towards the twins and Inuyasha but she would soon move through the portal to check on her uncle as well as Yukine if they were no longer needed at the temple she rather leave the place that felt so....unsettling. Sayuri watched the small group began to leave but she looked over towards Ryoma as he spoke watching as his tails uncurled and she moved closer to him gently taking his arm to wrap it around her shoulder "Come on, lets get you back to the palace Magi can do his work now that he's collected data on keeping those beasts away" she said softly and began to walk pulling Ryoma with her. "Magi the Temple's yours!"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:39 am
“Come sir. You need tending aswell...”
“You can tend me here. I’m not leaving.”
The servant sighed and made him sit at the very least with no small amount of force. “Are angels this stubborn or just you?” The servant asked as they began to tend to his cuts. “Just me it would seem....lot of good it does me now.”
“How do you mean?”
“When I was still an angel, I would follow orders without question. Then came the day my sister was imprisoned for loving a creature we were made to fight and giving birth to that love. I questioned but never faltered. Stubbornly believing in my leader and his ideals.” He sighed and rubbed his face angrily. “I was a fool and should have seen how I let that stubbornness blind me to the reality of it all....to how truly weak I am.” He said and turned to look at Yukine.
“I couldn’t help her....couldn’t protect her. I reached through the flames at risk of myself, the first time in my lon and pathetic life did I truly believe that someone else’s life was more then my own, and I could do nothing. Even with unholy fire, I am nothing......”
“Well....not with that attitude.” The servant said and roughly rubbed one of his wounds which jolted him into facing the young demon. Before he could question the healer, the healer held up Sabreal arm so that the angel could see it. “Do you see any burns? Scorching? Even a singed hair?”
“....uh....no?”
“Why is that? You said yourself you reached through the flames to save her...yet here you are one of the only two members of your group that isn’t burned in anyway.....”
Sabreal mulled it over and tried to come up with a teasin but he truly could not fathom why. The servant eyes rolled and they dropped the arm. “Stubborn and dense aswell....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:21 pm
"I'm sure he will realize it when she wakes back up"the other servant said shaking her head. It wasnt too much longer until the healers moved back. Yukine was covered in bandages, her long black hair up in a long braid down one side of her body with the wand laying in her crossed arms on her chest. As Sabreal was allowed to her bedside her bright amber eyes began to open once again as she gave a soft smile "Thank Sol you're alright"she sighed in relief "I kind of lost consciousness for a while there...but Im guessing everything went well...we have Mizen's claw"she said qeakly holding up the wand as it flashed brightly for a moment.

Akuma blinked but smiled at his sister "Yeah I kind of had to think on my toes there and I needed to tap into some of that raw potential we keep hidden away, though I dont have anywhere the strength you have."he said back to her watching Artemis move off "2 down, two more to go"

Ryoma blushed slightly as he looked down at the smaller woman guiding him but quickly cleared his throat to regain his composer as his tails went up behind them shielding them from sight as they left through the portal as Magi appeared just behind them giving a bow "Yes My Mistress. And might I add finally, it's been a long time since someone capable has sired these halls"he said before raising his hands as shadowy minions rose from the ground running off through the temple as the crystals hummed brightly as Magi stepped off into the shadows of the Temple
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:36 pm
Sayuri chuckled as she watched Magi "Don't go and harm the beasts that much Magi, its their home too" she called back towards him as she looked at Ryoma, "you'll get used to him even if he is a bit mad" she laughed slightly. Though as they passed through the portal she would keep moving ignoring the servants that would move towards them, "ill be tending to him" of course the servants where a bit startled that their mistress would even do such a thing but she ignored their words and stairs.

Asura turned watching her uncle going off with Sayuri as she tilted her head, "that's...a sight Lady Sayuri is actually with our uncle....how big of a heart attach you think that's going to cause dad?....to know the two most...insane people are talking...much less might actually like one another"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:48 pm
“That I’m alright? What about you? You were lucky to survive.” He said as he took her hand in his. “You took on the beasts on your own. You blocked us off from you and the beasts. You had me worried.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:48 pm
Yukine chuckled softly before wincing "Sounds about right. I lost control of the beasts, and I think Mizen inside of me reacted instinctively..which made the beasts do the same to being subdued"she sighed "Was anybody else seriously hurt though? I hoped whatever that stupid cat did was worth it"

Akuma blinked as well before smirking "That sly fox, for years Mother was talking about him needing to find a woman to handle his darkness, well who better than a Lady of the Night herself?"

Ryoma too also ignored her servants gawks and stares as they were soon into her private chambers as he took his weight off of her falling back onto her bed "Private treatment huh? I feel honored for sure"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:02 pm
Sayuri watched him as he fell onto the bed, though she didn't seem to mind as she moved about gathering what looked like some ointments as well as bandages before moving towards him. Reaching out she gently grabbed one of his arms to look over it and then would put some of the paste onto her fingers, "Not sure if you should be looking forward to being in here alone with me....I could just be using you to test out some healing ointments" she said with a faint chuckle, while she began to apply it to his wounds. "My Uncle will have a litter of pups if he finds out I have someone wanting to court me"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:40 pm
Sabreal shook his head. “No. You are the only one who was seriously injured. Everyone else got away with a few scrapes, bumps and burns.” He said softly, looking down at his arm as he still mulled over the words of the servant about how he was not burned or singed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum