Calendar

Go down
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: The Dragon and the Fox Part 2

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:49 pm
Artemis glanced back at him as they entered the springs and she didn't even hesitate as she began to remove her own clothing while he spoke, explaining a bit more about his family. "Your still a high threat then...if you are as powerful as you say then Lucifer is in for quiet the battle" she said with a small smile before she finished undressing. Her wings folding back some as she eased into the water with a small sigh at the warmth around her body before she raised her arms to run the water against her skin a bit more. "I'm hoping after this....angels and...demons are able to live more in peace though I'm sure before that happens more lives will be lost int he process..."

"I've noticed it plenty....he's given more lectures than anyone I have ever met and he's a pain in the ass...I swear he needs to find himself a girlfriend just so he can get off my case...was hoping you would have done that Yukine but...well your with this one" she chuckled pointing at Sabreal. "guess I'll have to find some other person to take my brother off my hands."

Memeber

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:40 pm
“Well I’ve noticed he’s been paying Artemis some attention recently.....maybe you’ll get your wish.”  He said with a small smile though still unsure of Yukines words as he he still held doubt and blame.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 am
"Yeah I know what you mean" Akuma said "My entire life we've been at war so I'm excited to finally get to know what a world with peace feels like." He stated "I think that's the reason why I'm working so hard towards that means. I want to finally see peace" he said letting the warm water soak his stiff and wounded body as he stared up at the moon shining brightly overhead
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:00 am
Artemis nodded as she sat in the water, feeling it moving over her skin as she sighed her wings fanning out allowing the waters to go over each feather. "I've known war for as long as I can remember....peace has never or was never a concept I thought of witnessing." she said simply as she closed her eyes and sighed heavily. "seems to be almost fitting" she would then raise her arms stretching out the muscles causing the water to slightly dip below revealing her chest and breasts though she seemed unfazed. "That I am the child of a Archangel warrior and one of the most renowned youkai war demons....to know peace doesn't seem to be in my bloodlines cards" she stated with a small chuckle as she lowered her arms and leaned back.

Asura chuckled, "perhaps and then I suppose you'll really be part of the family then....considering your niece would be marring into mine. My family just keeps getting weirder with these mixed bloods though. Dragon, Fox, Human, War demon now we going ot have to throw Angel in that mix too.."

Memeber

on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:09 am
He chuckled, ”Perhaps a bit of divinity is what's needed.” he said then looked to Yukine. Thinking about how it was only her family he was truly interested in being part of, though after the days’ performance, he didn't feel worthy to be even considered in her atmosphere. Let alone a permanent fixture.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 am
"No" Akuma said blinking as he looked at her before shaking his head as he leaned back against the edge of the wall as his tails fanned around him "It doesn't seem like it's in your cards at all. Your story is such a crazy one. To think Raizen had a love child with an Angelic Champion....and the fact that they sent you here...it all seems so surreal."he commented "And you're so strong...in terms of sheer power I think the only people stronger than you in this group are my sister and I. Your abilities far surpass Inuyasha and Yukine's...and you're so pretty."he rattled out before blinking and blushed "Uhhh...I mean...you are pretty..but that's not to take away from you as a warrior because I know your strong..and you think quick on your feet..and...uh...I'm just gonna shut up before I babble my way into my grave."he sighed hanging his head. For as strong as he is, he would forever be the nerdy prince who was easily flustered when talking to other people that wasn't his sister. That is where they differed. Akuma was smart and aware, but his sister had all the charisma and got along with everyone. She was bright and full of energy, always on the go and Akuma was her shadow, always following along behind her in silence. This journey was bringing out a side of Akuma, no one was quite sure actually existed but the little dragon was finally beginning to find his roar.

"If you ask me, it's just getting messier and messier."Yukine teased "Mutt isn't even a good enough word to describe all that mixing going on. The only thing your missing is some cat and dog but Sesshoumaru and my sister are still working through their marriage. But by extension then if Akuma and Artemis become a thing and if Sabreal plays his cards right and manages to domesticate me, then through their marriage all the Noble families will finally be united as one family, under one banner, since Sabreal is her uncle, and Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha are my brothers in law, it would all tie us together."she pointed out "That would leave you free, to marry anyone you wanted you know. Really muddy the bloodline with something else...like a Bat! Or a bear! Or a kirin, like old Shuhei!"she laughed
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:55 pm
Artemis couldn't help but smile some as she listened to Akuma it was rather cute to listen to him stumble over his words as she would soon shift as he stopped talking. "Its alright, its actually the first time someone has said something like that towards me. Its pleasant to hear" she stated hoping he didn't feel to awkward now. She would then move as she slid closer to him her wings just briefly brushing against his tails some.

Asura laughed shaking her head, "ya...sure I'll get with the old horse" she shook her head that much more chuckling. She would then stretch out her arms as she sighed, "but I'll leave you two to relax, I think im going to go pass out for a few long hours.....my lovely brother ruined my sleep and I very much just want to sleep!"

Memeber

on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:07 am
Sabreal looked back up at Yukine at her words of sticking around but he pushed that away for the moment. ”all the houses joined under one banner....cant tmwqit to see how that would play out.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:14 am
Akuma blushed slightly and lifted up his eyes as she moved next to him "You've never heard that compliment before?" He blinked in slight surprise "Well sorry for saying what I think but it's absolutely true. You're stunning and strong. It's been pretty cool fighting beside you since we've been on this journey"he commented

"It would definitely be something to behold" Yukinevsaid before waving as Asura left before turning her attention towards Sabreal "Wanna tell me what this sudden mood swing is about? And dont tell me its nothing I have powers of divination remember. I can sense that something is off with you now spill it"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:29 pm
Artemis couldn't help but smile that much more on him, before raising her hand as she gently patted his shoulder it was about as...close to contact she really got to someone like this. "Thank you I suppose as a warrior that is the best compliment one can receive...though I am not exatcly sure how else to express gratitude....I've seen others kiss the other on the check is that something one does?"

Memeber

Yesterday at 12:02 am
”its nothing worth mentioning.” he said and stood. ”I should go and see to preparations before we return to the palace.” he said and leaned in as of if to kiss her, but had gone for her spread instead. He then turned to try and make a quick escape before she made good on her promise
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum