SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Magic Mayhem

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:03 am
Kenji soon came out of the room with his eyes closed and a deep frown etched into his features "He....he's faded into the unknown...he's gone already"he said taking a deep breath and forcing a smile "Well we all knew it would happen any day, and today happened to be that one, so let us celebrate a great man moving onto becoming one with magic."he said walking down the hall past the others with his eyes still closed
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:28 am
She wanted to hug him but knew he wanted to be left alone for the time being. She looked into the room as tears formed in her eyes at the still form of the master.
No...not just Master. He was a friend, teacher, father to her. He gave her her a home, family and love.

"Calista?" Layla said softly from behind her. She had passed Kenji but he had said nothing to her was he walked by. Calista turned and layla knew. She walked up to Calista and simply held her hand
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:32 am
Aki walked up taking her other hand as he let out a small sigh as the guild members moved into the room preparing everything for the final arrangements

Kenji moved to the top of the guild sitting on top of the guild staring up at the sky "Well...it's official now. Thanks old man"he smiled
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:42 pm
~8 Years Later ~

After the funeral of the former master and appointing Kenji as the new Guildmaster and his and Caliataa wedding, life got back to normal for the guild, more or less. With two new Dragin slayers in their guild life was anything but boring.

"I'm back!" Layla called into the guild and waved at Calista as she, with Chi-chi flying beside her , walked up the bar where Calista was drying a cup. "Layla! Welcome home." She said and rounded the cornered the bar as hugged her and Chi-chi landed on her shoulder. "Hug for Chi-Chi?" The pink cat said happily and Calista chuckled. "Of course, I would never forget you." She said and hugged the cat after she hugged Layla.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:58 pm
"Finally"came a familiar voice as Akihiko flipped down from the rafters, his long white hair up in a ponytail as Nekka floated down beside him "I swear the missions you go on sometime take longer and longer, you didn't even let me go with you. We are supposed to be Team Twin Dragons, and you go off all by yourself, leaving me here"he grumbled

"oh you are only upset because you've been so bored"came another voice as Kenji came from the back office "Welcome back Layla, sorry I can't stay long, apparently there is a meeting of all Guildmasters and it seemed very important, so I'll be back"he said having on his traveling robes and staff in hand. He had grown from a handsome 17 year old into a well chisled and defined man in his countless hours training with the others over the last 8 years. Raven's Forest had also grown greatly in reputation and power over the years under Kenji's leadership, becoming a guild that serves at the hand of Magic Council...for most affairs, unless there was serious disagreement between the two
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:58 pm
"Well this mission involved books so would have been bored anyway." She giggled.
"Bored! Bored! Chi." Chichi changed from her spot in Calistas arms.
Laylasbhair was still it's ever deep Marion color and shaved close to the scalp on one side and layered in sections. She turned her eyes up to Kenji and nodded. "I understand. Will you be back soon?" She asked. "I'm sure he will." Calista said and walked over to him after letting chichi free and kissed him. "Be safe."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:44 pm
"Thank you love, mind the guild for me while I'm gone and don't be afraid to contact me while I'm there okay?"Kenji said turning to everyone holding up a peace sign as he tapped his staff on the ground and vanished into thin air

"I may be able to move at the speed of light, but teleporting is still so cool, if I can just master bending the electricity I can do it"Aki said watching him leave "Is it true that whenever the guildmasters get together they just get really drunk and eat a bunch of food and bitch and complain about the problems and nothing ever really gets done?"he asked as Nekka floated onto his head as he looked at Cali
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:28 pm
Calista chuckled and shrugged. "For the most part, yes. But they do manage to get somethings done I'm sure." She said as aje went around the bar agin to go back to her chores. "I mostly wprry how master Molotov is going to handle his guild while he's away." She laughed. "Anyway...how was your job Layla?"
"It was fine. It was just for some quick cash. And I got a rare book out of it too." She said and pulled out the ad for the job and handed it to her to file as complete.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:10 pm
"You were gone for two days for some book?"Aki asked as he rolled his eyes "Do you know how bored I've been woman? Now fight me! Cali and everyone else refuses to fight me and Kenji just keeps kicking my ass, so I need a good challenge again."he said as his hair bristled on end with shocking excitement "Plus Kenji isn't here so we can go nuts, you know Cali isn't...and can't stop us"he said lowering his tone slightly with a mischevious glint in his eye "We can use those spells we've been practicing in the woods"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:59 pm
"Why do you always want to fight? Can't I at least get something to eat first!?" She laughed at his antics and shook her head at him
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:12 am
"Because how do I get better if I don't fight?"Aki asked as he crossed his arms "Yeah I guess you can eat first, then you're fighting me!"he said crossing his arms as his stomach let out a loud growl "Actually...I'm really hungry too..."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:33 am
"Food! Food! Chi." Chichi Lernout a Google and landed on the counter top beside Layla and Calista laughed. "Alright alright. Your lucky. I just finished making your favorite." She said and went back into the kitchen to get a couple of plates for them.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:02 am
"You know it's weird how quiet things have been around here recently...no explosions, no strange requests or missions...I'm starting to get used to this boredom, and that's not a good thing"Akihiko said "I think we should go on one of those S-class missions together"he told Layla "Kenji said he'd think about it, if you agreed to go too."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:43 am
"Sure why not?" She said. "But let's wait at least two or three days. Chichi and I did just get back." She said and smiled at his impatience. "Listen, I know you want to become a wizard Saint....probably even want to impress and make Kenji proud so that you might take over the guild someday Aki, and I have no doubt that both will happen. But pace your self." Sje said as Calista brought out good for them. "Besides everyone here already knows you are going to do great things someday. Just like I do." She said and smiled at him brightly.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:31 pm
"Yeah thanks but I can't slack off"Akihiko said crossing his arms "Besides, the Salamander is supposedly really strong. I can't let him be the strongest dragon slayer in the Kingdom, that's going to be one of us, but mostly me"he said grining he began eating his food
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:17 pm
Both Layla and Calista shook their heads as the cats giggled and ate their food. Once everyone was finished did Layla turn to him. "Alright Aki. Let's go." She said as she stood and left her pack and coat with Calista.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:33 pm
"Finally!"Aki said jumping up as be vanished in a flash of light appearing outside in a yellow streak "Alright now we can have some fun"he said grinning
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:21 pm
Layla sighed. "Remind me why I agree to this?" She asked and loose at Calista who shrugged. "Only you can answer that." She said and watches her go off. She walked Out and stood across from him.
"Now don't cry if I beat you again."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:19 am
"Pfft, not going to happen, and you didn't win, I just ran out of energy against your defenses, but I'm better prepared for that this time"Akihiko grinned as lightning surged around his fist "While you were gone, I ran into Laxus, for a guy not trained by a dragon, he's a damn good lightning dragon slayer"he commented "I learned a thing or two...but so did he"he grinned wickedly "Whenever you're ready Layla"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:08 am
"I'm sure he had fun tossing you about." She teased as she raised her hand and vines ripped forward and aimed for Akihiko and she leapt up and landed on one as it carried her toward him.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:22 am
Akihiko glared at her as he held out his hand as a bolt of lightning shot out from each fingertip zapping her vines as he zoomed at her as a bolt of electricity clapping his hands as a shockwave spread out towards her
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:17 am
Layla jumped over to avoid the attack and her vines crumbled and she landed on a tree branch behind him. "Nice try little Aki." She giggled and waved her hand witch have a feint green glow and the trees roots began to move and its limbs began to twist and swing at him from various directions
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:35 am
Aki blinked "What the..." he said as vines grabbed him from all sides hoisting him high into the air as he kicked and punched "Hey don't call me little, I'm a few months older than you!"he said as he xharged up his body zapping the vines around his wrists and ankles as he landed back on the ground "Lightning Dragon's Roar!"he said as a large cone of yellow energy came flying from his mouth quickly
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:51 am
"Earth dragon scales!" She called out and a wall of stone blocked his attack and she had the tree through her into the air over the wall. "But it's so cute how red you turn when I do, Little Aki." She said with a giggle and waved hers across her chest, "fang of the earth dragon." Suddenly? Like the wall of stone, stone spikes began to shoot from the earth
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:58 am
Aki flipped backwards a few times to dodge before holding both his hands up overhead as a ball of charged energy gathered as he slammed it onto the ground blowing the dirt away from under his feet as he floated above the ground now "Im not going to fall for that one again"
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum