SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Magic Mayhem

on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:03 pm
"Hey!" Layla shouted when she popped out of the water. "That wasn't cool." She shouted as she syarted to pull off her wet and soiled dress, not caring or shy to bathe with others. She crumpled up the wet clothes and tossed them to the side.

Calista smiled. "I can't imagine how much different my life would be like if you hadn't found me." She said as she helped get him comfortable. She looked to the vase of flowers in the vase on the side table that had wilted a bit and she reached out and ran her fingers over them and they spruced back to life.
"I can never thank you enough and I only hope that I can make your son as happy and feel as loved as both je and you have shown me."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:17 pm
Aki didn't rise to the surface as bubbles slowly began to form as Kenji gasped and jumped in to grab him as he pulled Aki out of the water who was grinning wickedly "That's what you get, now you're all wet too"he said as Kenji laughed "You got me, I guess I could go for a bath too hm?"he said as the boys stripped down as well "Let's finish up quickly so we can get to the food, I dunno about you two, but I'm starving."

"I'm sure you'll never have to worry about that part Cali"Craven said as the plant came back to life as he closed his eyes "You'll be able to love him enough for all of us even after I am long gone my dear."he said softly "I am simply happy that you have blossomed into such a powerful young wizard. Your make magic is the strongest make I've seen besides Ur herself, and give it a few years and you'll be just as strong. Even she has taken note of your abilities, perhaps you'll even become a 10 Wizard Saint yourself just like her. She actually recently took on a second apprentince besides Lyon, a little boy she found named Gray about the same age as the two you've brought us"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:27 pm
Layla nodded as her own stomach let out a small growl aswell. She dunk under the water to wet her hair and waded back to the side where she found the soaps. When she lived with Azurtis, the dragon had been able to find a few things from villages in the night when humans were asleep so not to cause a panic.

"Well I don't know about being as good as Ur, but I'm glad she took him in....there was a story I heard that he was the only survivor of his village. It was attacked by the demon Deliora from a book of Zeref. Poor child lost everything." She said and sat down with him for a moment
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:26 pm
Akihiko soon followed suit and soon the three of them were bathed and clean as Kenji finished putting on his clothes after giving them their fresh clothing "Alright, let's get some food guys!"he smiled happily

"Indeed it was such a tragedy, but the boy will be a great wizard in his own right. I just wish I could have taught you more about make magic. Saddly it is not my forte, I am simply a water wizard"he smiled "But you and my son, and the young ones, you are the next generation of magic, and possess great power."Craven told her as closed his eyes "Of that I am certain"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:45 am
She smiled some before leaning into kiss his cheek. "Well you rest now....I know I have three hungry mouths to feed. You rest up and I'll check on you in a bit." She said and gave his hand a squeeze. "Call if you need anything." She said and walked out the door.

"This is weird." Layla said as she pulled at the clothes she had on. They walked back into the main hall where the rest of the guild members had scattered about the large room.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:12 am
Craven nodded shifting slightly "Dont forget to send Kenji in here after"he said before drifting off

"Dont pick at them" Kenji said with a laugh as they sat down at a table "Come the food will be out very shortly"he said as Aki jumped up onto his chair waiting patiently
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:51 am
Layla nodded and sat in her chair beside Aki. Calista came out with a tray of food for the four of them and placed the bowls of Stew in front of each of them and a basket of rolls a pitcher of water with glasses off to the side before taking her own seat beside Kenji. "There we go. I hope you like it." She said sweetly to the two children before she began to pour the water and hand them out.
"It smells really good." Layla said taking a few sniffs again before taking a bite and her eyes widened in surprise for a moment. "Th...this is really good."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:03 am
Aki on the other hand didnt waste a single second ans devoured his bowl in seconds as he sat back "Man that's good! Is there more?"

Kenji laughed as he sweatdropped a bit "Did you even taste that the first time? You kind of just...inhaled it"he chuckled as he refilled Aki's bowl as he they both began eating again
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:16 am
Layla chuckled a little bit before going back to her stew. "What kind of magic can you do?" She asked the two of them and Calista smiled, "Make magic. Earth class " that's made Layla perk up. "Earth like Azurtis!"
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:33 pm
"Oh that's right, you do share a common magical element huh?" Kenji said as he finished his first bowl proceeding to fill another, and Aki's fourth "I have celestial body and gravity magic"

"So your magic is like space stuff?"Aki asked curiously "I've never seen that, I wanna fight you too!"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:03 pm
Calista refilled the boys bowls as Layla just finished her own and shyly asked for more which she refilled. "So...besides the dragons....do either of you have any family at all?" She asked and Layla shook her head. "No....Azurtis said she found me not too far from a burning village..." She said. "The only word I could remember or anything like that she said that I kept saying was Luna.....that's why I chose it for my last name."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:53 pm
"Ohhh so that's why you have a last name"Akihiko said "That's smart, I should have thought of that...I don't have a last name. Tyberius always just called me Akihiko his Shining Prince..could Shining Prince be my last name!?"he asked

Kenji chuckled softly patting him on the head "That may be a bit of a mouthful for a last name. Maybe we should go with something a bit shorter. Like my last name is Yamamoto"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:12 pm
"Why not use that Akihiko?" Layla suggested as she turned to him. "Akihiko Yamamoto....I like it." She said with a smile.
Calista flushed a little bit and smiled fondly. "I thinking suite you little Aki." She said with a giggle and looked to Kenji, "what do you think?"
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:23 pm
"I don't see why not?" Kenji laughed nodding "Welcome to the Yamamoto clan young Prince"he said as Akihiko beamed "Sweet I have a last name..hey can I...join the guild? I've always wanted to be a part of one, and this is a good one I can tell, you guys give off bright energy"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:56 pm
"Of course you can! We are always looking for new members." Calista said with a bright smile. "And until you both start making money or enough to afford a place, we have rooms for both of you to stay in." She said and looked to Layla who looked unsure.
"What about you Layla? Would you like to join?"

"But.....but what if I'm not good enough? Or...you don't think I'm good enough or don't want me here?"
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:06 pm
"That's not our policy hwre at Raven's Forest. We believe that we are wizards. The springs of magic clow through our cery being. That already makes you worthy enough to be a part of this guild no matter how big or how small your magic is. And one day as the future Master it is my job to take whatever small magic you have and make it big. And take your big magic and help you master it. Cali started off only able to get seed to sprout into tiny little seedlings, now she's soon to be an S-Class wizard once she takes her special mission."he said proudly "We are a guild of believers in the purity of magic itself"

Aki was hung on every word he said with awe in his eyes "That sounds amazing! Im definitely joining now!"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:56 pm
Layla smiled again and nodded. "I'll join too." She said happily. Calista smiled and stood to go the bar counter where she retrieved a stamp. She walked back and sat it down for a moment. "Now all you need to do is pick where you would like your mark and think of a color." She held out her arm and and on the inside of her forearm was a megenta symbol. "I think i would like mine....here." She pointed to her rib cage and stood and walked over to Calista. "I'd like it to be green....dark green like the trees."

"Nice choice." She said and knelt down with the stamp and Layla lifted her shirt up to have her stamp placed
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:59 pm
"Right here, that way if my shirt gets all ripped up in battle it looks super cool"Aki said as he pointed to his left pec on his chest. And can I get it golden, like lightning?"he asked

"You sure can"Kenji said with a second stamp and popped it on his chest "Welcome to the guild you two"he smiled
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:40 pm
Layla smiled brightly before giving a yawn. "Starting to get tired?" Calista asked and Layla nodded. "You've had a long few days, makes sense. I'll show you where you can get some sleep." She said as she stood and offered her hand to Layla.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:45 pm
"You should go with her too Aki, I'll meet you back down here and we can go to the apartment and get to bed ourselves"Kenji said smiling "I'm going to go check in on my father before we go. He wanted to talk to me before I left"he said
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:34 pm
"I'll get them tucked in and I will meet you there." She said and leaned in to kiss him. She turned to take the children upstairs to some of the extra rooms in the guild. "Here you go." She said and there was a room with two beds. "This is a real bed? I had a nice soft bed made from clover and moss in our cave." Sje said and climbed onto it and Calista chuckled at her antics.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:44 pm
"Yeah I had something like that too. But this is squishy"Aki said as he laid down on the bed and insantly fell asleep snoring softly

Kenji moved into his father's room and as he did his body pulsed once before a warm sensation began stirring in his left eye as he moved over to his father who was slowly opening his eyes "It's time for me to transfer to you my eye. My body is too weak to sustain fueling it's magical demands. The process is painless, though you will have to adjust to using only one eye until you uncover it" Craven said as Kenji nodded as the old man removed his eyepatch as a bright sky blue light shot directly out of his eye and into Kenji's as the beam stayed for a moment before fading as Kenji's once dark purple eye became a sharp shade of blue with a faded white pupil in the shape of a pinwheel was now present. As he looked over at his father who smiled as his eyes slowly began to close "You'll make us all proud son, I know I couldnt be more so of you"he said as he drifted away to sleep, his eyepatch lazily hanging in his hand as Kenji reached over taking it and putting it on as it flashed once then returned to normal "Thank you Father."he said as he quietly made his way out the room "So this is what the eye feels like. This constant drain on my magic, but the eyepatch helps"he said to himself as he went to meet up with Cali, boy would she be surprised
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:59 pm
Cali stopped for a second, feeling a pulse of energy with in the guild. She turned away for a moment and laid a blanket over Aki and smiled softly before going back to Layla and doing the same and just befor turning out the light, she gasped and sat up. "No please! Leave it on....I'm...I'm scared of the dark."
"Oh sweetie there is nothing to be scared of. But if you want...I can leave something for you." She said and put her hands together. "Flora make light." She said and opened her hands to reveal a grouping of pale blue and white flowers that gave a luminescent glow. "There. Now you won't have to be afraid." She said and placed them in the case on the bedside table. "Thank you." Layla said and laid back down. "Good night Calista...."
"Good night Layla. Sweet dreams."
She turned off the lights and left the faint glow of the flowers to sooth Laylaa flowers and walked out and closed the door behind her and turned to go back down stairs when she saw Kenji and gasped. "Kenji....your eye..."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:03 am
"Yeah...it kinda just happened when I walked in the room"Kenji said scratching the back of his head "It was REALLY unexpected but yeah I have it, and he went right back to sleep so I think we are all good for now"he said "Got the kids off to bed then?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:15 am
"Oh...uh...yes. Their asleep. "She said and moved up to him and hugged him. Oh Kenji I'm so proud of you." She said happily. "This is amazing." She kissed him sweetly. "How is your father though?" She asked. "He didn't wear himself did he?
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum