The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 18 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:29 pm
Layla blushed a deeper red. "Not that matters but I thought you were asleep...." She said as Chichi and Nekka giggled and flew off to one side of the Griffin.
Layla looked down as Balsam village was coming into view. "You can see the damage that mister caused." She said pointing out to the collapsed parts of the village off to one side of the city.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:04 pm
"Yeah well I wasn't"Aki said before looking down over the village "Yeah the entire western side is pretty much wrecked"he commented as the Lulu soon landed on the ground as Iroh hopped off "Wait here with Lulu for a moment"he said handing them the reins as he he headed inside where a bunch of screaming women could be heard "Oh Master Iroh! Iroh-sama! Ooo Mr. Iroh!" before Iroh soon came back out grinning like a mad man "Here is the key to your brats room. And here this is my key the the Wizard's Suite"he said grinning cheekily "Call me when you guys are done squashing that monster"he said waving off Lulu as he tossed the key to Layla before turning and walking off

"Guess that settles that then..."Akihiko said blinking at Iroh's retreating figure "Guess we should go unload our stuff?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:52 pm
"I guess..." She said and turned and took her pack off the griffin. The griffin was taken to a stable to rest and they went into the inn and found their room. "So....should we go and find something leading to the monster? Or rest for tonight?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:22 am
"Hey Nekka and ChiChi, can you guys do some quick recon around the entire resort and let us know if there are any other places the monster has damaged or if there is any spot he likes to hide or is usually seen. You guys are some cute flying cats so I'm sure all the vacationers will get a kick out of you guys and give you all sorts of info"Akihiko said as Nekka nodded "Great idea, come on Chi-Chi!"Nekka said holding hands with the other Exceed before flying off as Akihiko closed the door behind them locking it and shutting the curtain before he turned around pinning Layla up against the wall "I have an even better idea."he said softly "We are all alone now"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:46 am
Layla gasped when he suddenly pushed her up against the wall. Suddenly all of her restraint was gone and she surged forward and planted her lips over his. Her hands she hand yanked free and wrapped then around his neck and pressed her body against his.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:35 am
His hands reached down grabbing her thighs picking her up as he kissed her back rubbing himself against her while her back was up on the wall as a light blush was on his cheeks as he pulled back and threw her over onto the bed as he loosened his sash holding his shirt together before blinking "There's only one bed in this room..."he pointed out looking around "You don't think Iroh....nahhh he probably just assumed since we're young we'd be doing it anyway. Everyone else does."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:43 pm
Bracing herself on the wall, she reached down and started to undo her belt and remove her vest. When he pointed out the one bed she chuckled. "Considering what we are about to do I don't think it matters." She said as she started to pull up her shirt she stopped. She looked up with a confused look. "What do you mean by 'everyone else'?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:13 pm
"Well maybe you don't hear it because you're a girl, but all the older guys at the guild like to tease me because they assume we have a secret relationship we aren't telling them about"Akihiko said though rolled his eyes as he began undressing again kicking off his boots letting his pants fall down around his ankles still throbbing hard in front of her "But they're guys so I know they are just teasing me to get a reaction from me."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:26 pm
She smirked and and freed her breasts and stood in just her panties. "Well don't go spreading anything around after okay?" She said and stepped up to him and kissed him again. She wrapped her around around his neck and shoulders and pressed herself against him, trapping his hard member between them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:06 pm
"Secrets safe with me"he said as he kissed her back wrapping his arms around her as he gently rubbed her ass before sliding her panties down onto the ground as he picked her up as her legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her back to the bed laying her down beneath him as he kissed her again
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:35 pm
Layla moaned deep in her throat as he placed her the bed. She kept her arms and legs wrapped around him after her panties were removed. She arched her body to meet his and sighed as her fingernails ran acros his neck and jawline
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:47 pm
He soon slowly broke their kissing as he positioned himself at her entrance as he looked down at her with a soft smile "Last chance to back out now before we did this"Akihiko said as he kissed her passionately again as he pushed himself inside of her letting out a deep low moan in his throat at the feelings of being in her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:33 pm
Layla gasped when her pushed into her and she arched off the bed. Her body tensed as he broke through her virginityand her face screwed tight in momentary pain before laying back down onto the mattress.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:44 pm
Aki braced himself on his arms as he looked down at her giving her a moment to settle and adjust to him "Are you okay?"he asked softly waiting a few more long moments before he finally attempted to move as he rocked backwards and pushed deep into her again as he himself let out a moan this time "Holy shit that feels amazing."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:35 pm
"Yeah....I'm okay...ah!" She moved her hips to meet his. "Aki..." She moaned as her hands racked up and down his body. She kissed him fervently as she met him thrust for thrust, taking him deeper each time. Her moans grew louder as he pushed deeper inside of her and she felt her inside grow warm and tight. "Aki...so good.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:29 pm
Aki was soon coated in her slick juices as he pounded into her body thrust for thrust as he held her kisses on his lips moaning in his throat. It was before too long though that the young first time began to feel a deep stirring in his loins as his body began to tense up "I'm going...I'm gonna..."he started to say before moaning loudly as he came inside of her as his eyes fluttered shut as he gripped the bedsheets
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:36 pm
Layla gripped his shoulders. She could feel herself reaching the edge. Calista had told her about all this but her words fell short of the overall feeling. She tightened her legs around him and her toes began to curl. "Me too..." She said softly as she squeezed her eyes shut as her stomach tightened. She cried out suddenly as she came around him and she tightened around him
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:33 pm
Aki moaned out as he collasped on top of her panting heavily as he caught his breath "Is this why Kenji and Cali are always sneaking off somewhere?"he said with a small laugh "I imagined it felt good...but not as good as this"he said as he slowly finally pulled out of her after she relaxed as he rolled over onto the bed "How do you feel? You okay?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:48 pm
"Yeah...I'm fine...great actually." She said with a light chuckle as she looked over at him. "I mean it hurt for a bit but Cali warned me it would the first time....how about you? You okay?" She asked and brushed a few strands away from his forehead
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:51 pm
"I'm really hungry..and really sleepy...but other than that I'm perfectly fine"Aki said with a nod as he propped himself up on his elbows "We should definitely do that again later. For now though, we should probably go start our investigation, Nekka and ChiChi will be done scouting the area soon"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:04 pm
"Your right. I'm gonna clean up real quick first." She said. "Um...before we do...this.."she said with a quick gesture between the two of them as she sat up. "....again, we should probably talk about this." She said and stood. She grabbed her clothes off the floor and went to her pack and traded them for a pair of fresh clothes. Thankfully the tom they had, had an attached bathroom. "I'll be right back." She said and went in with a small smile over her shoulder and shit the door. She leaned against it for a moment before taking a deep breath and quickly washing up and changing into her clean clothes
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:10 pm
Aki grabbed a fresh pair of clothes as well as he changed up running a comb through his messy hair a couple of times straightening it out as he unlocked the door to the room to allow the cats reentry should they return from their journey before the two of them were ready "We should talk about this"he called back to her as he stretched slightly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:01 pm
Layla came out braiding her hair, which showed off the one shaved side of her head now with all of her hair to one side of her head, as she walked over. "Yeah...." She said and sat doing on the bed. "So...lets talk...how do you feel about this?" Layla asked first, like ripping of a bandage. She knew how she felt but if this didn't mean the same way it did to him she wanted to know first before confessing her feeling to him and have them crushed.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:17 pm
Akihiko sighed as he then took a deep breath "Okay well... Kenji and Cali have always kind of treated us like siblings, kind of not you know? We never call each other brother and sister,they never refer to us as such either even though they do call us their kids. We are partners in everything that we do, we always have been and now I feel like we always will be now. I just have another reason to stay by your side and protect you know, like I always have been doing."he said smiling as he took her hand
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:17 pm
Layla smiled and ran her thumb over his fingers and gave his hand a squeeze. "I want the same...ice had these...feelings for you for a while now. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't know how you saw me or if you felt anything for me at all that wasn't because we were raised together or partners. Or how Kenji and Calista would react." She said and let out a sigh. "Ki guess what I mean is that I like you Aki. Really like you." And once again her cheeks turned pink.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum