A role play community for a variety of different area's of role play, what is limited is within your imagination.

March 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Magic Mayhem

Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Re: Magic Mayhem

Post by Laluna90 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:50 am

"The magic of a bath." She said with a soft chuckle before curling up against him before quickly falling asleep.

"For a few hours. You looked like you needed it." She said as she wiping down the counter a bit. "I'm glad your feeling better. Hungry?" She asked and leaned over the counter for a kiss.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:54 am

"Starving"Kenji said as he leaned forward kissing her as he sat down at the counter then "While I was out, did Quan-Li manage to contact Master Makarov? The sooner we have Fairy Tail support on this the more at ease I will feel."he said as he strummed his fingers along the counter "Just what exactly is this dark guild trying to attain, and what does Layla have to do with it?"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:04 am

"Yes. makarov would like to know what exactly kind of support we need so he knows who to send." She said while making him a plate and something to drink. "Also everyone has gotten here safely and with Olivers help, they have been given food and beds. Tomorrow though I will need to head to the market to fill the stock rooms to make sure we have enough to feel everyone for the coming days." She placed the meal infront of him. "I truly wish I knew. And Akihikos brother being apart of it all....fate has not been kind to our little dragons My love." She said with ansigh
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:21 am

"No fate has indeed dealt us a cruel hand this time."Kenji said before tapping his chin "Who to send from Fairy Tail.....I've always been a big fan of Erza"he said excitedly before deflating seeing Cali's stern look "What...she's a talented warrior"he said pushing his fingers together "Fairy Tail also has 3 dragon slayers and Gildarts powerful crash magic. They also have a make magic wizard and a celestial wizard as well tell."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:32 am

"I could use Mira around here. Makarov will probably come as well and Laxus too." She said and and leaned against the c Inter. "Probably end up sending the entire Tenrojima group." She chuckled as she thought over their list.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:45 am

"Well I wouldn't want them to be left vulnerable as well either."Kenji said with a laugh "I also wouldn't like my guild completely destroyed from them either. I...sorry you, should let Makarov decide who he wants to send over. And I don't think he should come unless desperately needed. Someone has to also watch Fairy Tail"he said with a laugh "Are you going to be okay with being in charge of the guild? I am going to assemble a party...and we are going hunting. We aren't going to sit back and wait for them to strike us anymore"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:49 pm

"I'll be fine love. Practically run this place already." She said teasingly. She refilled her tea and hopped up on the counter beside him. "I'll let him know in the morning. It's late and I wouldn't want to wake him."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:10 pm

"That is true. A lot has gone one in just the last couple of days. I am afraid that with the council out of commission again, they are going to call upon the Wizard Saints to act as the governing body for the magical world for a while. That could be both a good and bad thing, because not all Wizard Saints are necessarily good people."Kenji said with a sigh "That would also pull me away from the guild. I would be obligated to serve in their tribunal"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:01 pm

"I understand. But who would keep the peace if not you? Makarov I know is good but he is impulsive and quick to temper. Others are growing old, Jura is competent but I don't think he would take up leadership unless he had no other choice. You are the only one strong enough to keep them all inline."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:18 am

Kenji sighed closing his eyes for a moment thinking over her words "i hate your logic sometimes you know that."he said as he leaned back opening his eye "Jura is more of a role player and you are right Makarov is very impulsive and quick to simply wage all out war against the enemy as opposed to taking a strategic approach."he said sighing "I didn't wish to do anything more than just serve on this temporary council but you make it sound like I am supposed to be the one to lead it."he commented "I couldn't leave the guild in better hands. And Iroh will be here to help you out too if you need anything. Make sure to keep Layla and Akihiko here and guarded at all times. Have Quan-Li and Sophia in charge of guarding them, Iroh can protect the rest of the guild, and we still have a couple S class trump cards amongst our ranks as well too."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:26 pm

"Yes, i know...but i think you secretly love it." she said with a smile and wink. "I truly hope you wont have to Kenji." She said and stood with him and placed a hand on his cheek. "But i have all the faith in the world that if it comes to it, you will be able to." She leaned up and kissed him sweetly. "Besides...i expect you to come back....cant expect me to raise our baby by myself." She said and crossed her arms and smirked up at him.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:02 am

"That's right."Kenji said with a smile as he leaned down kissing her forehead "I just have to keep remembering who it is that I'm fighting and doing all this for. I was looking forward to going to hunt down our friends but I'll leave that to Iroh and the others. Just make sure Layla and Akihiko don't leave the guild. Aki's injuries are buying us a few days but the boy heals fast and he'll be crackling with energy to get into some action more than ever and Layla will follow him wherever he decides to go. I could see it in his eyes when he finally landed that punch against his brother. I think he knew from the moment they laid eyes on each other, but he lost and Aki doesn't like to lose. I'll talk to Makarov whenever I reach the Saint's Summit. We will figure this out."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:28 am

"I will make sure to keep them here. Perhaps having the oth dragon slayers here will help in distracting them.....then again, that Natsu is just as bad." She said with a sigh.
    "I just hope that everyone makes it out of this safely." Calista looked back up at him with hope and conc Dj in her eyes. Perhaps there was even some fear in them as well and no one would blame her. They faced an enemy whose total power had yet to truly be recognized and their goal was even more mysterious. Calista feared the worst in the coming days and she prayed that her family would all make it out of this safely
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:58 am

"I'm going to try my best to make sure that we all do."Kenji said as he kissed her forehead again "I'm definitely going to try my hardest. Let's go get some rest now. I'll tell the guild that I'm leaving tomorrow."he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When morning came an announcement rang out from the loudspeaker in the guild's dormitory for the members "Important meeting in the guild hall. All wizards are required to report in today's meeting. Any members not in attendance will face the Master's swift consequences. Thank you."Kenji's voice rang out before clicking off

Akihiko was already up and throwing on clothes over his bandages by the time Kenji was even done talking "Gotta go, gotta go"he muttered over and over again

Quan-Li was already up having his usual tea at the bar with Cali as he heard Kenji's announcement "It was already quite the surprise that Sonia and Iroh returned so quickly to the guild, but now I think the lazy ones who've been hiding in the background are going to be forced to come to the front. The other S-Class wizards who aren't directly related to the chain of command. It's going to take everybody's efforts to defend the guild now."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:20 am

"Hey..hey..take it easy! Your still healing." Layla said as she finished getting dressed herself. She left her hair down, which all fell to one side and left the closed shaved side show. "Yeah Aki. Better be careful or you'll make Calista mad-chi." Chichi said as she floated near by.

As if in cue to Quan-lis statement, the doors swung open and iroh and Sonia walked in leading a groups of people behind them. Sonia waited for them all to pass her and into the hall before the doors closed and she walked over to the bar. "I need a drink." She said with a sigh and practically fell into a barstool
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:41 am

"Yeah but we gotta get down to the meeting!"Aki said excitedly as he finished dressing as Nekka floated over resting on top of his head "You have to slow down Aki or you'll never be allowed to get out and fight again."she said as Aki puffed his cheeks out at them all "well let's go already"he said

Quan-Li laughed pushing an empty glass her way " It's not even 9 in the morning yet, it can't be that bad can it?"he said "There are some faces here I've not seen in quite some time."he said as one particular wizard came floating in, he was a young looking boy, but what was peculiar about him, besides the fact that he was still in pajamas, was the fact that he was still currently sleeping with pillows and blanket as he simply hovered in the air "He actually got out of bed too? What a rare treat this is."he said excited "Little Dream"he called out as the boy's body turned in Quan-Li's direction as an astral projection suddenly appeared leaving the boys body as a suddenly grown man stood directly in front of the boy's sleeping body "You know I am much older than you are Quan-Li" "Aye you are, and also much smaller in your unusual body."Quan-Li said back happily taking a sip of his tea
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:31 pm

"Alright alright let's go." Layla said and pecked his cheek before turning and going out the door. Chichi flew ahead. Layla looked it over the room and spotted Sonia and Iroh near the bar. "Oh hey Sonia's back." She said and hurried down while Sonia was reaching over the counter and grabbed the first bottle she could get her hands on. "You have no idea. Group of oversized whining children." She said and poured herself a glass and tossed back the drink in one gulp before pouring herself another.
    "Now Sonia we weren't all that bad." Said a thick southern accent that was followed by the wafting of cigarette smoke. A tall very lanky man in a blue shirt with sleeve rolled up to the elbows, c a dark brown leather vest, matching pants that were tucked into black boots and a black stetson on top of his head and a trench coat over his shoulders and a ruck sack over one side. He appeard to be older then Iroh but younger than Mr. Oliver. Black hair with greying sections. Rough stubble on his face that was tanned from too much sun, wrinkles and and a few smalls scars adorned his face. "Rosco!" Layla called out when she founded the bar and spotted him and ran up to him. "Well hey there little darlin'! When did you get so big?" He said with a laugh and wrapped her in a hug
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Akihiko's eyes let up as he looked around seeing all the other talented wizards in the guild finally back from their long missions or stays in the dormitory "Everyone is still so cool! I thought it was exciting having just Sonia and Quan-Li back but now everyone is here!"he said excitedly jumping around from person to person

"Well it seems our little Dragonslayers haven't changed much."came another female voice said walking in as well with three swords crossed on her back and one on each of her hips though she was wearing a traditional kimono as she sashayed to the bar as Akihiko jumped excitedly "Kita! You're here too!?"he asked in surprise
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:49 pm

"No it would seem Akihiko is still getting into trouble." Said another woman who walked in after Kita. She had short cut Spiky blue hair with a small pony tail at the base of her head. She had a white dress on that went just pass her knees in length with black stockings and black ankle boots. A black tie that hung from the high collar of the dress and a short green jacket that had a sheer green tail that dropped around her. "Eitsu it's so great to see you." Layla said from where she stood next to Rosco.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:58 pm

"So many familiar faces gathered here today."Kenji's voice rang out as he walked down the stairs from the Master's wing of the guild as the halls attention turned to him as he continued "It is so nice to see so many members here today, as I'm sure others are still trickling in, but I'm going to go ahead and start and those who missed it we can catch them up."he said taking the small stage in the guild hall conjuring a stool as he sat on it crossing his legs as he went on addressing the guild "We...and not just this guild, but every wizard and our way of life, are under attack from an unknown enemy. They have not made their motives clear, except one thing, they wish to incite chaos and anarchy. The magic council has been dismantled and multiple guilds have been attacked in the recent weeks. Our guild, and specfically certain members of our guild, our two dragon slayers and myself, have been targets for these attacks. With that in mind, the reason I have called not just the usual members but ALL Raven's Nest guild members to the guild is to protect our members under Aria's guidance. There is a powerful ancient spell Aria put into place that when our guild members stand together in solidarity and justice our powers manifest ten fold. I also need everyone here to protect them because I myself will be leaving. Having all three targets here creates a greater risk, so Calista as Deputy Guild Master and Iroh as Chief Adviser will be in charge. The Wizard Saints have decided to come together to act as governing body of the magic world while the Council works on rebuilding themselves so as such I must take my leave. Do not worry, I am always linked to the guild and should anything go amiss I can teleport in an instant, but I am putting my faith and trust into all of you to protect the guild and our people."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:40 am

The hall burst into chatter and murmurs after his announcement. "The master leave? Is that really wise?" Sonia asked, after having finished off another glass. ""Yeah...kenjis is powerful but...."

"He knows what is doing and trust me, there is no changing his mind. It's for the best and we know that he and the other magic saints need to come together to keep the price till the council is reastablished." Cali said. "Have faith in him and eachother and we will see this thing through."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:41 am

"It is important that you all know the facts, and the truth, because it is important to plan, and strategize instead of panic when the time comes upon us. Our guild will be a target. We do not know, how, or when they will attempt to strike, all that we know is eventually they will. No one travels alone, every team will have an S-Class wizard with them at all time, no exceptions. S-Classes find a time you can work with for a while and build them up, because we are going to be going up against some of the strongest people we've ever faced."Kenji said "Does anyone have any questions? Comments? Statements?" he asked opening up the floor

The sleeping child Yumeko floated up on his pillow as his astral projection appeared "Is it so wise for the Wizard Saints to band together in a new government? If the council was targeted, and Jura is a Wizard Saint and council member, what makes sure you won't be targeted?"he asked as his projection faded and the boy floated back down
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:21 am

"Youngin' has a point their boss man." Rosco pipped up, "the way I hear it, they took out the council with no problem while you and the saints was all present. Pretty Ballsy. Plus from what Iroh tells us, you had a hard time dealing with just one of them. Not questioning your strength or nothin' but what makes ya so sure that you and the saints so sure you can do anything to stop them?"
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:50 pm

"The one thing that these people have been using against us that we had no counter for was the element of surprise. The attack on the council was exactly as you said, ballsy. It took us all completely by surprise and I wasn't able to teleport everyone out of there in time. In the attack on Layla, Akihiko had been rendered unconscious and 60% of my energy was diverted into keeping a barrier around Julia's house while we dealt with the threat outside. I definitely struggled against Akihiko's brother at 40%, but the point of the Saints coming together is that we want them to attack us. Because that's not a surprise anymore. It becomes a matter of when, no longer if, and we will have multiple defenses set up to forewarn us of when that when is coming once the time arises. It is more important to make sure that our own individual guilds are well protected leaving us saints free to fight unrestricted knowing our family and friends are taken care of. At least that is how it is for me and my guild, I'm sure Master Makarov shares the same sentiment with Fairy Tail."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:28 pm

"It sure is!" Shouted an excited voice that echoed around the hall. "Aye!" Everyone in the hall turned to find a group standing at the entrance to the guild being lead by a pink haired boy and his blue Exceed partner. "It's Natsu and Happy-Chi!" Chichi cheered. Right behind them stepped in the master of the Fairy tail Guild. With him was Gajeel, Wendy and Laxus, all the those with a Dragon slayer ability.
    "Pardon our interruption Master Kenji. Some of us couldn't wait to hear back from you." Makarov said with anpointed look at Natsu.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 am