A role play community for a variety of different area's of role play, what is limited is within your imagination.

May 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Magic Mayhem

MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Re: Magic Mayhem

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:24 am

"Oh the sentiment is shared"Kenji said with a smile as an energy field went around Akihiko keeping him separated from the others "I figured I would simply give you my correspondence once we arrived at the summit, but it is great to see you and all your dragon slayers."he said

"Arriving in a very Fairy Tail like fashion as usual. The repairs to the doors are going to be quite extensive. Luckily Mr. Oliver is quite the handyman"Quan-Li said with a lighthearted laugh as he took another sip of his tea "What an interesting team to bring over as well, that'll be sure to keep Little Light bristling with energy
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Makarov went up to greet Kenji and smiled with a twinge of regret. "My children have always been chaotic....Bill is for the cost. Who is this Mr. Oliver?"
    "That would be I." Said the afformetiined Scribe who stepped up to them and shook Makarov hand. "A pleasure to meet you."
    "A non magical. Rare in a magic guild but welcome always. A pleasure to meet you as well," he said. "Calista told us of your tradgedy in her letters. I'm sorry for such a loss for you and Layla. On Fairytails honors l, for you and the attack on this guild, we will make them pay."

"Miss Layla! Wendy said excitedly and ran up to Layla to hug her. When the little Sky dragon Slayer discovered that she wasn't the only girl Dragon Slayer, she was excited to say the least. They had met incenor twice before and wrote to each other often. Layla chuckled and hugged the smaller girl back. "Hi wendy. It's good to see you."
    "Is it really true? That you're a princess?"
    "Yeah....I guess. But I'm not a princess I'm just me."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:39 am

Once Akihiko finally calmed himself down, Kenji let him out of the field he was contained in as Aki took a deep breath as he walked over to the three male dragon slayers with a smirk on his lips that matched theirs "You guys ready to kick some ass?"he asked as Laxus scoffed "They decided to mess with the wrong people this time. This will be done before they know what happened."

"She's also a very important pieces of this puzzle the enemy is trying to put together"Quan-Li said "So while Miss Layla is staying here in the guild, you will likely be the dragon slayer paired with her on the defensive team. Once we are done with this meeting, we are going to go to finalize our strategy and our teams. We will have one large defensive team at the guild and two smaller offensive parties out searching for clues about the enemy and drawing their attention so we can keep whittling down their numbers. They wanted a war, and now they have one."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:58 pm

"I hate having to stay back. I want to go out and help and I feel useles just sitting here." Layla said and crossed her arms Charla walked over to join her dragon slayer. "Well would you rather go out there and get yourself killed?" The white cat said. Layla sighed, "no....but someone is going to get hurt or worse.....and all because of me." Layla crossed her arms and looked at Akihiko, already blaming herself for his injuries as if she had delivered the blows herself.

MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:52 pm

"Not all because of you." Quan-Li said shaking his head "And don't feel useless, you will be on the defense team. We have a feeling that many guilds will be attacked in the coming weeks, so we simply must be prepared."he said "But this is going to definitely be an exciting time for all of us."he commented
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:23 pm

"Yeah....I guess." She said and shrugged. Nasty gave a thumbs up at Akihiko, "you bet! I'm all fired up!" He said with his big goofy grin. "Well give that dark guild a real pounding!"

"Calm down you pyro before you the place to the ground." Gajeel said with a grunt as he moved passed him and Akihiko on his way to get something to eat when he stopped by Layla and sniffed the air." He looked at her and took another whiff. "Uh....son? What are ya' doin'?" Rosco asked from here he stood near by. Layla looked up at Gajeel and met his gaze. "You smell like Aki." He said
    "Well...I helped him get down here." She deflected.
    "Yeah right...that's not the small of just hanging onto one another....unless clothing wasn't involved. Giihii."
    Sonia spat out her drink and coughed, having been shocked at what she just heard. "What?!"
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:53 am

Quan-Li rasied his eyebrows in surprise as he looked from Layla's face over to Akihiko who suddenly paled as the white haired dragon slayer slowly turned his head towards Gajeel as lightning suddenly crackled around his fist "What ever could you mean Gajeel you no tact having bastard"he said as he went to lunge for him as suddenly all the light was sucked out of the room shrouding everyone in shadows as suddenly a glowing blue eye could be seen from the stage as Kenji's voice spoke "Remain calm everyone, our final guest is finally arriving, the lights will be on momentairly, until they are on, keep your eyes peeled on the little glowing light above"he said as a dark purple light suddenly appeared near the ceiling and slowly began descending toward Kenji and as it did, the light began to take the shape and form of a woman with a curtain of silky long black hair flowing around her as she landed beside Kenji as the lights suddenly flashed back on "Everybody in the guild, meet our guild's founder, Aria Raven of Raven's Forest."he said noticing all the slack jawed and awe struck members of his guild, knowing Fairy Tail had a similar magic protecting them from their founder Mavis Vermillion
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:43 am

Many of the members began to kneel and how to the founder and first master of the guild, Eitsu was best in half at the waist with on arm behind her back and the other across her chest. Rosco removed his hat and took a knee. Mr. Oliver bent slightly at the waist and Sonia bowed her head but remained on her bar stool.

Layla however stood straight, trying to keep Aki from attacking Gajeel while Cali stared at them
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Akihiko froze as he looked over at the stage as the lights came back on revealing Aria Raven standing there as many of the others show their forms of respect for the legendary woman as Aria smiled "For so many years, I have been watching over all of you. I have guided my family along the edges of the source of magic and have let them faithfully teach and guide you all to protect our ways of magic for years. For me to be summoned now means that our way of magic is facing a threat that could possibly destroy our source of magic, the Origin. Within the Origin, magic is neither good nor bad, dark nor light, clean nor dirty, it is simply magic in its purest form, and it is ours, each and every wizard who calls upon their connection to the Origin to use their spells. As Raven Tail wizards you have each devoted your lives to protecting the Origin, perhaps without realizing how vital a thing it is our guild fight for. There are only two other beings that are as close to the source of magic as I am. Mavis Vermillion which is why I am not surprised to see their symbol present amongst our ranks...and Zeref. My dark celestial magics will protect you all while you go forth in your various missions from here on out."she said with a reassuring smile "So you can fight to your fullest extent and give it your all knowing the stars got your back"she said still smiling at the group
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Layla was able to drag Aki away from Gajeel, who stood smugly before giving his full attention to the stage as all guild members stood straight to give their attention to the first master.
    A deafening cheer exploded through the guild as they were all together in this fight.
    "Thank you everyone for your paitence and gathering here. But we are going to get through this...please see Mr. Oliver for your assigned groups and gather back here and kenji and Master Aria will discuss the plan in full with you." Calista saiud before she turned her full attention back on Layla and Akihiko. "You two, office, now."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:55 am

Kenji went with Aria as the groups began forming up and Kenji began going over rules and strategies with them leaving whatever he happened to overhear up to Calista and she would catch him up later

Aki mumbled as he went with Layla up to Kenji's office "We would have been fine he hadn't have opened that big steel trap of his."he whispered to Layla as he growled to himself before turning around to face Cali once they were all inside not wanting to speak first or say anything
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:28 pm

"Gajeel.....was that really nessacary?" Wendy asked.
    "Yeah Gajeel, you tactless ass." Laxus said. "I'm all for causing a bit of trouble, but thats low."
    "What? you smelt them..."
    "Yes but that there business..." THe younger dragon slayer said with a blush to her cheeks.
    "Wait....what happened? What did I miss?" Natsu asked and looking back and forth to the other dragon slayers for an answer

Laylas heart felt like it was about to pop out of her chest. She had faced bandit, monsters, other wizards, including the dark guild they were presently facing. But none of them scared her more then this moment. in her mind she went through all the scenarios that could happen, Calista shouting and demand they stop this. That she was disgusted with them and would kick them out once this whole situation was done.
    "Explain." Calista said as she crossed to stand in front of them.
    "It...it..it just sort of happened...."
    "just sort of happened? What did you fall on top of one another? That just happens layla." she said as she crossed her arms.
    "Please...Calista....its....I...I love Aki....more then just a friend....if its something like what you and Kenji have i don't know yet, but I want to figure that out. We....we didn't mean for you to find out this way...."
    "Did you intend for Kenji and I to find out at all?"
    "Yes....well...no. Maybe? I asked Aki not to say anything not out of shame of us but....worried you'd be mad....hate us, even.
    "Why would I ever hate you? Layla i love you both. So does Kenji. WE raised you and you shouldn't have to worry about coming to us about this."
    Layla met her gaze, "But that's just it....true we aren't blood related but you guys raised as though we were brother and sister and that you saw us that way."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:41 pm

"We just didn't want it to be weird with you and Kenji"Akihiko said as he stood next to Layla not backing down from Cali "Like she said, we grew up together, slept in the same room, took baths together as children, but along the way as we became adults, feelings for one another grew instead of us being siblings, I love her like a sibling but so much more than that, and whether you two approve of it or not, this is where Layla and I are and how it is going to be until we decide otherwise."he said firmly though still shuddered at the hard look she was giving the both of them
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:00 pm

Layla felt better knowing Akihito was there and her hand wrapped in his. "Well.....if you two are happy, then I am happy for you." She said and offered a smile.
    "So your not mad?"
    "Well, I'm disappointed that neither of you came to me or kenji sooner if you were both feeling this way."
    "Well it....kinda just happened...."
    "But your feelings didn't." He said and walked up to them and hugged them both to her. "I love you two very much and I'm glad you found someone to be happy with."
    "Thank you Calista." Layla said and hugged her back.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:04 am

"SO then, does that mean we're going to be young grandparents as well?" came a chipper voice from behind them as Kenji had appeared catching the end of their discussion "I am also not mad at you, in fact, I think I've seen this coming for a very long time....especially from Akihiko, his eyes are really bad at keeping secrets I'm surprised Layla didn't catch on to that sooner as well."he said with a laugh "Sorry it took so long to get everyone settled downstairs, but once Aria was ready I let the guild pound her with questions so I could slip away to see what all the commotion was about with you two."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:46 am

"Well I'm glad you both know but I wish we could have told you not that metal head just blurting it out." Layla said and rubbed the back of her head. "As for kids.....let's leave that up for a later discussion okay? This is really new to us."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 am

"Yes, yes I suppose that is too much.....oh well then...to be fair, Cali, do you think now would be an appropriate time to tell them?"Kenji asked as he moved over to stand beside her as he smiled kissing her forehead "Awhile ago Cali and I decided we wanted to have a baby and it turns out that we're going to have one. It's still very early on, but I can already detect a tiny source of energy the last time I uncovered my eye"he said

Akihiko's jaw practically fell to the ground as he looked at the two of them "W-w-what!? You guys are going to have a baby!? That's awesome!"he said excitedly "I'm going to be a big brother!"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:36 am

"That's so amazing!" Layla said and jumped forward and hugged them both. Calista laughed at their excitement and hugged layla. "Yes, I found out only a few days Avai and we wanted to let you know first. But because if everything going in we may keep it quite from the guild. Just for now."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:15 am

"Yes we wouldn't want to cause a stir with anyone else here in the guild, there are already enough things going on as is, that we don't need extra worrying over Cali" Kenji said with a hearty laugh "But I'm glad you two are as happy about the news as we are. It's also good you two have come together because we were going to have to kick one of you out to keep a room for the baby"he teased
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:15 pm

"Yeah just move my stuff into akis room. Well, after he cleans it....how he and Nekka live in there is astonishing." She teased as she moved back to stand by Aki.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:59 pm

"Excellent. What an interesting little development that happened with our family. So then"Kenji said as his voice took a slightly more serious tone "Tonight we have fun and games and feast amongst guildmates, but tomorrow, the hunt begins. Of course it won't be immediate, but the same way the dark guilds are targeting us, we are going after them too. You all are to remain here under all circumstances. The Yamamoto's will forever protect this guild."he said "And Aria's blessings will forever protect you all and those who you wish to protect, that is why we can't lose."he said
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:43 pm

"But you'll be out there. At least take one of us with you." Layla said
    "It's too risky Layla. now that we know, and that they know, that Aki's own brother is among their ranks, it will make him a target. We know that you are a target, so your out. And I have to be here to run the guild while Kenji is out there hunting them down."

MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:15 am

"Exactly what she said"Kenji stated with a nod "And don't worry, I have the others to watch my back. I am more worried about all of you than I am myself."he said with a chuckle as Aki sighed "I still wanted to be mixed up in the action, whether he's my brother or not I want to be out there in the fight too."he commented
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:04 pm

"That's only part of why you are both staying back at the guild, should anything happen, we want two of our best fighters here. As a last resort." Calista said. "I only hope it doesn't come to that."
    "
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:46 am

Akihiko frowned as he crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks "Well I guess when you put it that way we can stay here, but I still don't like it! Fairy Tail and you get to go have all the phone while we are stuck on guard duty"he mumbled

"Oh you'll be fine"Kenji said with a laugh "Besides don't you have a new girlfriend to spend time with now while we are gone?"he teased as Aki's hair got charged up with electricity as he tried to zap Kenji who laughed again and dodged easily "Oh calm down"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 24, 2017 8:11 pm