SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Magic Mayhem

on Fri May 26, 2017 12:52 am
Iroh actually let out a laugh as he took a deep drink of his glass "Ya know, ya may be a bunch of numbskulls, but I couldn't see myself in a different guild, despite my disagreements on how my brother runs it."he said "But we should all get to bed and get some rest because tomorrow....the hunt begins.'he said grinning wickedly balling his fists up
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri May 26, 2017 1:29 am
"Metal heads right." Sonia said as she finished her drink. "Rest well and be ready to leave on kenjis word.
Others in the guild began to disperse aswell, going to their rooms or their cots throughout the guild hall, calling their good nights and goodbyes to one another as they went
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 am
As dawn approached Kenji was already up out of bed, cleaned up after a night with Cali and finishing getting dressed to go to his office and finish his final preparations before everyone else in the guild woke up for the big day they had planned ahead of them. "I hope everyone is ready for this. This time, we take the offensive."he said to himself taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly "We are going hunting."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri May 26, 2017 11:58 am
Downstairs, the S-Class Wizards were finishing their preparations and waiting for Kenji. Layla was helping Cali finishing checking the teams supplies, Rosco was double checking his weapons and his quick change times. Eitsu was waiting by the door and ready to go and Sonia was with her. "Worried at all?" Sonia asked.
"Be foolish not to be." Eitsu said and looked to Sonia, "But I know that if we keep faith in the guild, we will succeed."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri May 26, 2017 12:51 pm
It wasn't long before Kenji came downstairs with Makarov and addressed everyone in the guild "Alright, so to rehash our plan before moving out. There will be three squadrons made up of different teams. Squadron A will mostly be searching the Northwest area of the kingdom while Squadron B will be searching the Southwest. Squadron C is the defense squadron set up both here and at Fairy Tail. You each have your individual assignments and the mirrors you all have now allow for instant and direct communication and teleportation to each other but there is a 30 minute recharge time on the teleportation so use it wisely."Kenji said "Never take on the enemy alone, when you make contact have someone in your team summon whatever team is nearby and not engaged. Our strength comes in the unique pairing of abilities we have as guild members let us not forget that."he said "Any body have any questions or remarks?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri May 26, 2017 9:45 pm
"How will we know we came into contact with the Enemy?" One member asked, "They wear a symbol on their robes or a beast devouring its tail." Makarov said and everyone seemed to understand and was ready to go. "Good luck to you all, be safe." Makarov said
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat May 27, 2017 12:29 am
"Always be on guard and never fight alone"Kenji said once more before dismissing them all to leave

Akihiko sat back in his chair still tapping his finger on his crossed arm "I'm still really ticked off that we can't be out there helping to hunt down the others. I know we are protecting the guild and Cali and the baby but still I wanted to get into the action."he said as sparks stood on end from his hair
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat May 27, 2017 8:30 am
"Master Akihiko, though I do not dismiss your strength or character, these people are dangerous. And while I have no doubt you would do well in battle, you still need time to fully heal." Mr. Oliver said. "As would none of them, especially Layla, would want to see you get hurt again."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat May 27, 2017 10:54 pm
"Yeah yeah but I feel fine, I'm already raring to go."Aki said as another sparked crackled off of him. Though it was true that compared to yesterday he did already look much better and able to move around now, but it was still obvious that in some moments his hidden winces showed his pain "Besides, if that guy really is my brother, I have a couple of things I want to say to him."he said as his brow furrowed for a moment
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat May 27, 2017 11:46 pm
"Oh? What would you say?" Oliver asked as he stepped around to talk with the young man.

"That's everything." Layla said. "I even packed you an extra bit of that of those dried fruits you like a Rosco." She said and handed Rosco his bag. "Thank ya kindly Darlin'." He said and put over his shoulder. "Now you take care ya' Hear? I don't want to come back and find you you did somethin' foolish."
"No promises. But you better be safe out there okay?"
"No promises." He said with a chuckle
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 28, 2017 12:16 am
Aki furrowed his brow further "I don't know exactly. I like to think in the moment. BUt I know I have something to say to him."he said "But brother or not, this guild is my family and if he's against one of us then he's definitely against me"he said balling his fist up

"Well then we are off. Yumeko, make sure Sonia and Quan-Li don't get too bored watching over the guild with Cali"Kita said tucking her last sword into place "Time to go hunting."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed May 31, 2017 11:33 am
Sonia shot a playful glare at kenji and ruffled Akis hair a bit before heading to the door. "Don't worry kid. We'll save you some bad guys." She said and waved as she made for the door. Cali went up to kenji. "You better not get hurt. If you do I'm gonna beat you up." She said, trying to use humor to make the tense air lighter...and to hide her own uneasy heart
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:01 am
Kenji smiled at her shaking his head "You never have to worry about that, I'll be sure to come home to you, and make sure everyone else gets back okay as well."he said confidentely "You guys stay safe and don't be afraid to contact me."he said giving her a kiss before heading out with the others

"SO...now what do we do?"Akihiko asked as he sat back crossing his arms "It still sucks about staying here."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:34 am
"Well then you just have to hope for a worse case scenario." Layla said and sat next time to him, "just wait for them to get passed Kenji and the others to make it this close. In which there is someone of that guild that is stronger then Kenji."she said and looked to Kenji, "in which we are screwed." She said and sighed. "Plus I hate having to sit here too."
"Hate it! Hate it! -Chi." Chichi added as she floated over to them
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:51 am
"We aren't screwed. If anyone makes it here I'll be ready for them. No one is gonna be able to stop me this time. No more games, no more surprises."Akihiko said sparks coming off the ends of his fists "I darer them to bring it on this time."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:06 pm
Layla smirked and shook her head. "You have a way to always be so positive no matter what. It's one of the things I love about you." She said before sipping her drink while Chichi came and sat on the table beside her arm and nibbled away in a cookie she had been given earlier.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum