The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 28 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:11 pm
Iroh grinned as a large cage erupted from the ground around the two of them trapping them inside as their fists collided "I'm onto your little tricks from last time. I'll keep you busy while they take out your friend."

"Oh? Going to take me out?"the woman said as blackened tree vines shot up from the ground swatting the others away from her "I can assure you that it won't be that easy. Now, the only person WE need to capture here is Kenji, feel free to kill the rest."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:40 pm
"Good....then I no longer need to hold back." Hisako said and his face seemed to almost physically changed and his eyes darkened.
"Chain reaction: Blast."
Suddenly, it various points where Hisako had run around dodging, and evidently distracting the wizards, severl explosions began to rock through the dome. Eitsu gasped and grabbed Kita and quan-Li and whoever else she could that was close anough to her and shield them with her solid script. Fiero roars and continued to attack at the woman. "Your earth magic cannot hurt an earth spirit witch!" He shouted at her
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:06 pm
"Ah, so you are an earth spirit hm?"she said with a dark grin "How about this then? Scorched Earth"she said as the vines suddenly became alit with black flames as they shot out wrapping around one of Fiero's name and dragging him down to the ground before the ground split dragging the wolf beneath it as it sealed around him

"Iroh!"Kenji shouted out before an explosion erupted right beside him causing him to shield himself in a bubble to let it subside

Iroh had been taken off guard, though the big man weathered the huge blast as he stood there, clothes blackened and smoldering as he coughed up a bit of blood though still smirking "is that the best you can do? Going to take much more than that to take me down."he commented willing himself to move again
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:16 pm
"Oh I would not waste you on such a crude death as Exploding Lacrima. "He said as he removed the red robe and tossed it aside. "No, I want to see you slowly bleed out and unable to move while I destroy those around you....maybe I'll keep you alive just long enough to have you see me kill that woman whose house you took refuge in the last time we met.....what was her name again?" He taunted

"Feiro!" Sonia shouted and glared at the robed woman. "What did you do to him?!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:50 pm
At the mention of Julia's name Iroh's eyes instantly hardened into a steely gaze as he focused on Hisako "You....you're gonna pay for that one"he said as his fists flashed gray with his magic as he took his hands and placed them on the ground "Steel Make: Body"he said as his magic snapped around him as his entire body became covered in a sleek, hardened steel as he looked at Hisako "Bring it on you little bastard"he said as Kenji recovered looking over at some of the others "Is everyone alright!?"he called out towards Eitsu and the rest "Those who can get over and help Sonia"he ordered

Quan-Li was one of the first ones up as he flew up into the sky heading over to Sonia quickly landing beside her "What's going on over here?"

"I simply returned the earth spirit to where he was disturbed from. Those from the earth shall be resealed into the terra mother."the hooded woman said with a dark smile
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:53 pm
Hisako smirked and shot forward again with a jump kick into Irohs chest and knocked him back before speeding off again.

"Let him go!" She shouted and raised her staff. "Spirt summon: Gartu the flame!" She shouted and a flame burst from her staff and imwjen it hit the ground it began to spread and grew into a large Male Naga figure. Thentaik was blood red with spots of black scales. The human half was ice blue with six arms and black hair and eyes that were glowing white and in each hand was a weapon, ranging from bow to sword.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:53 pm
Iroh slid backwards as his steel feet split the ground as he looked around for Hisako again "You coward, stand and fight like a man!"he snapped sending out metal spikes in different directions towards him

The woman laughed again looking at her "Summoning another spirit? How futile."she stated as Quan-Li stepped up as well, his normally closed eyes now open and glaring "This is where you step back."he said standing beside the summoned spirit
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:30 pm
"Can't keep up old man?" Hisako tainted and struck him from behind, knocking him forward. "How pathetic."

"Gartu, Feiros life may be in the balance. Do what you can."
"Yes my lady." He said and strung his bow and readied his other weapons. "You will release my fellow spirit or die."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 pm
Iroh stumbled forward but smirked as he took the hit before turning around as the steel around his body condensed into a point on his finger as he held it out like a gun "Steel make: Steel Shrapnel" he said as all the damaged steel turned into raw magic power as he fired the huge blast directly at Hisako at point blank range as it fanned out a wide area around them

The woman laughed "I am Opheria the Black Witch. There is no way you can harm me"she said as the ground split again as ehat appeared to be slightly smaller, but much darker and more viscious forms of Fiero appeared surrounding her growling and snapping their jaws
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:41 pm
Hisako tried to dodge as best as he could from that attack, and vanished again. He reapperead a few yards away bearing a few scraps and cuts that bled. "That was surprising to say the least." He said and smirked as he sipped at the cut in his cheek. "But now....your vulnerable." He said and suddenly sped forward and in succession, dilevered a berate of punches to irohs torso while pushing him back, further andnfurther till he was pinned into the domes wall.

"What have you done to him?" Sonia asked as she looked into the eyes of the dark Feiro infront of her. She could still sense he was alive, as spirits were, though a link thatvcame with their contract as her spirits.

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:01 pm
Iroh took the beating, panting heavily but still had the smirk on his face as he was pushed against the wall as he then grabbed the metal as it warped around them trapping them both in another solid metal dome inside the dome "This is where you are gonna stay"he said as he phased himself out of the dome leaving him in there

"Oh don't worry, he's still alive. He just has the frenzy awakened in him once again. Before spirits were domesticated, they were primal. They had no regard for mortal life. They were monsters. I reawakened his true self once again."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:56 pm
"You've poisoned his mind fowl witch." Gartu said and fired off arrows at heron hopes to break her spell.

"Feiro.....you are better then this....snap out of it." Sonia said and and lowers her star slightly as she tried to reach out to him to get him to hear her

But then the wolf lunged at her and a gun fired. The wolf yellped and disintegrated and sis is gasped but know it was an illusion of feiro like the others were and turned to rosco. "Careful missy. I'm sure their bite is worse then their bark."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:31 pm
Quan-Li then created a huge wave of wind that came rushing by picking up a couple of the clones and dropped them onto their back watching them vanish

Opheria raised a hands as the arrows stopped dead in their tracks before turning around and firing back on Gartu "No spirit can cause me any harm. I am a witch. I am their Master"she laughed "you are out of your league here children. Let me show you what a real summon looks like"she said as she took a dagger out and cut her palm so it bled and dropped the bloodied dagger on the ground "iron golem, arise"she said as the dagger suddenly started to grown and expand before a large golem stood before them as it roared slamming its large fists on the ground
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:01 pm
"Yo Iroh! This boys up yer alley!" Rosco shouted as he began firing at the Golum.

"Gartu! You concentrate on finding Feiro! Don't aim to kill!"Sonia shouted.

Eitsu using her magic quip write into the air, "solid script: enhance!" She shouted and a gold band of enhancing magic shot forward and wrapped around the wrists of everyone on the team.

"This will not hold me and I once I am out I will kill all those you care about." Hisako snapped andncharged at iron again
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 pm
Iroh laughed as he patted the steel dome that Hisako was trapped in "You were the first person to ever have enough power to break through my original steel dome. Because you gathered all that speed, it augmented your attack. But I've reinvented my steel at the molecular level. It's much more fortified than in the first fight we had, but it wasn't complete. Like good steel, it still needed to be worked, that's why I let you give me all those punches. This steel is a reflection of your own strength....as in it's strong enough to withstand your own energy...afterall you are the one who finished the product"he grinned "Now you just be a good boy and wait in here until we are finished with your friend. There's a little dragon slayer that has a couple of choice words to say to you later on."he commented before turning hearing Roscoe and the large iron golem as he sighed "What do I have to do EVERYTHING around here?"he said as he began walking forward

"Oh and it was just starting to get fun."Opheria said sighing as the Iron Golem charged forward as another wave of Fiero clones arose from the soil charging at Gantu once again "And Hisako has gotten himself trapped.....I suppose I should put an end to all this."she commented pulling out a black pendant from beneath her cloak "Dark Vishara, awaken"she said as the ball of energy Kenji casted flickered for a moment as a dark portal opened and through it a summon came. The figure had four arms carrying swords and a 3 headed face that spun around with different emotions on each one "Cut them all down, but don't kill the long haired man with the hat, we need him still."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:27 pm
Gartu swiped at the Feiro board with his massive tail. Thousw he missed, he swung his many arms in defense, the blades slicing the clones down or the arrows pericing them and turning them to dust. Sonia summoned an army of spiritual birds to fly up and distract the iron giant and the strange new creature. Roscoe began firing off round after round at either beast, his magic bullets made good on their targets thanks to eitsus enhancement spell. Eitsu ran up to Kenji, "What should we do now kenji?"

Hisako glared at him and tried to charge him again but before he could get to Iroh, the dome reaeled it self and trapped him inside.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:52 pm
"Let Iroh and Roscoe try to take care of the Iron Golem for now." Kenji said "I am getting a really dark energy from that Dark Vishara...let us focus our efforts on getting rid of that and stopping Opheria while Hisako is contained."he said

Opheria simply had a smile on her face as she watched as her summoned creatures were keeping everyone busy before letting out a frown "Birds? Is that the best you can think of?"she challenged Sophia "You are nothing like the expectations I had of you before Sophia."she commented "How far you have fallen."

Iroh glared as he sent a steel fist out of the ground that collided with the Golems who roared feeling Rocoes bullets scratching its metal surface but continued rushing forward towards the two men none the less
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:54 pm
"It's Sonia! Don't act like you know me!" She shouted as the birds then flew into the Dark Visharas eyes to try and blind it by scratching and pecking and gouging at its face.

"Pretty tough bastard. Any bright ideas?" Roscoe asked as he continued to fire on the golum.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:43 pm
"It's not use."Opheria said "Until I release those dark bonds, Fiero won't be able to contact you."she said as her other summon began swinging its swords slicing at the birds "Sonia, don't tell me you've truly forgotten who I am? What a horrible big sister you are."she said "maybe I should strip all of your spirits away until you remember. Should Gantu be next to vanish?"she asked

"Beat it till it breaks"Iroh said with a sigh as readied himself again "This damn thing is magically enchanted, so I can't control the metal in its body. So we do this the old fashion way and rip it apart limb from limb."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:17 pm
Sonia glared at her, "your lying....my sister died a long time ago."
"Mistress do not let her words sway you!" Gartu shouted. "She means to sway you in the middle of Battle!"

Roscoe smirked and and holstered his guns and a portal opened beside him and he reached in and pulled out a new gun, a long riffle, "time for something a bit stronger then." He said and cocked the gun and aimed and fired, this shot taking out a chunk of the iron giants flesh
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:57 pm
"Yes...she did...in a terrible magical accident. All related to your first summoning. Isn't that right...Sofie?"Opheria said as she snapped her finger as Fiero, trapped in a clear lacrima, rose from the ground once again, still sleeping soundly as a new wave of clones appeared before him as well

"Alright now!"Kenji said as he launched a charged blast directly at the Dark Vishara as Quan-Li followed it up with a large hurricane strength wind to bolster the attack

Iroh laughed "There we go!"he said, though as the piece of metal fell off the golem, it too turned into a smaller iron golem "Well fuck me."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:13 pm
Sonia was visibly shaking. "You....you cant know that...shut up!" She said angrily and raised her staff, "Spirit Summon: The Gaurdian Knight!" A large metal knight bearing a shield and Spear apperead from a portal that opened above her, "attack!"

"Well shit." Roscoe said and fired again after a Monet. It struck the smaller golem and it split down the middle. "Now stay dead."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:12 pm
Opheria laughed shaking her head "Oh Sofie."she said as she stood there firmly as the knight rushed forward before stopping in mid-swing as Opheria kept laughing "The Guardian Knight. Sworn to protect members of your family and slay all evil. Now...why hasn't your little knight cut me down yet?"she asked

"Sonia!, Snap out of it!"Quan-Li said as he fired off another ball of cutting razor-like wind slicing one of the wolves in half "Don't let her get into your head. "Your sister died a long time ago. Don't let her get into your head."

The little golem turned into two metal clumps that then turned into two tiny golems that ran up nibbling on Roscoe's boots, though too small to cause too much damage. "Seems we are gonna have to rip this guy apart into bite size pieces"Iroh said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:57 pm
The Gaurdian knight moved back from Opheria. “But....it’s not possible...” she said and struggled to stay standing. “It...it was an accident.....” she mumbled and fell to her knees. “I did....I didn’t mean for it to happen.”

“Now see, that’s just wrong.” He said and kicked his foot up and sent the little golumns away. He turned back into the large Golom and restarted his firing upon it.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:28 pm
"Of course you'd say it was an accident. That you didn't know any better. Yet you kept doing it."Opheria snapped at her "Our families summoning magic is considered dark magic. It isn't like using celestial spirits, where you form a nice little contract with your spirit. No. We contract spirits that demand a sacrifice for their eternal service."she said to the group "Here's a nice little story about Sophia you probably don't know. Most of the spirits she has are technically our families spirits. Anyone from our household can summon them, just of course not at the same time. After our mother there was only Sophia and I. I used to go by Ellie. Well Sophie tried to make her own contract, with...you guessed it Fiero. Little did she know that she had to sacrifice someone to make the contract. So into the void I went, and she got to keep her precious little wolf. But while in that void I came into contact with another, darker spirit. His voice lead me out of the void and back to where I belong, at his side. But the time in the void really changed my magic, taking it to new heights. While you fled off to Raven's Nest because you learned that their old Master Craven studied the lighter side to black magic and wanted to find a way to contract without sacrificing anymore." Opheria said "So now I'm here to get at least some revenege on my stupid sister. Hanako wasn't sent here alone for a reason, I knew she would come. And I'm done wasting my energy on people who don't matter"she said as she snapped her fingers

Hearing the snap, the Iron Golem's red eyes flared as he then rushed forward in a wild berzerking rage as he swung his huge iron fists down on Roscoe with a loud roar as the ground split apart around them as Iroh looked on in absolute shock "Old man! Are you okay!"he called as he rushed forward firing steel bullets at the golem who rushed towards Iroh now
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum