SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Magic Mayhem

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:18 am
Calista chuckled, "yes he is here. He is going to see his father upstairs. Kenji will look a little different then he did yesterday but don't worry." She said as a gentle warning. "It's part of his preparation for when his father will pass the guild into him."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:20 am
"Talking about me hm?"Kenji asked as he came from one of the back entrances to the main hall as Aki grinned "Alright let's do this! Hey you have the old guys eyepatch now...does that mean you have his eye now?"he asked

"That's right, and I've yet to use it's power, so tou guys can be the first to break it in, let's go out back whenevee you're ready"Kenji smiled
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:25 am
"Miss Calista...can you watch Chi-chi and Nekka for us?" Layla asked as she
Followed the boys out back. "I would love to." She said as they went out side. Outside that wee was a beautiful garden which Calista took pride in. It had everything from shrubs to flowers to even a vegetable garden and green house. Once out side? Layla handed the the little pink can't over to Calista who pet the kitten while it slept.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:32 am
Aki laid Nekka down by her feet as she curled up resting as he then turned to Kenji stretching some

Kenji looked down at the two of them noting how serious they suddenly looked "Twin dragon slayers hm..."he said as the eyepatch glowed blue for a moment "Let's try 10% energy throughput and let it rise as needed. Alright you two, it'll be a 2 on 1 fight this time. Give it everything you got."he said idly swinging his pendulum in his hand as he often did to channel his focus
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:38 am
"Alright....lets go!" Layla said as a burst of energy shot from her small figure that felt almost ten times her size. She raised he hands into the air in a clawing shape. "Claws of the earth dragon!" And she slammed her hand into the th ground and suddenly vines sprang out at KenjisbhanKenjis
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:48 am
Aki jumped up high into the air in a suddrn flash taking in a deep breath "Lightning dragon's roar!"he said as a large wave of electrically charged energy erupted from his mouth flowing around her vines racing towards Kenji

"This is impressive, I'm going to have to use one of my better defenses"Kenji said holding up his hands together with two fingers up and two down "Black hole"he said as a small dense black hole opened up directly in front of him as the attacks got absorbed through and thr whole closed as Aki's jaw dropped "That was so cool!"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:19 am
"Try and stop this one..... Roar of the Earth Dragon!" She shouted and a green light of wingers that pulled stones and chucks of earth together and joined the green vortex before being sent at Kenji.

Calista gasped, worried for the guilds grounds and garden. Not so much for Kenji for she knew his strength and skill, he would be fine. But she knew she could easily heal the grounds once the sparing was over. She carefully held the two little kittens in her arms at a safe distance away and watched in awe of the strength in magic these two little dragon slayers had.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:44 am
Kenji blinked "These roars are impressive..let's see"he said rotating his hands switching positions "Event Horizon: Thunder Dragon's Roar"he said as the black hole opened up in front of him again as Aki's previous attack was spit out to match her attack as they collided and canceled out "My Black Hole technique sucks in anything around it. On the other side of the black hole can spit it back out."he explained "Like so. Event Horizon: Claws of the Earth Dragon"he said as the black hole opened up again as vines shot out flying towards them

Aki quickly jumped out of the way rolling on the ground before jumping back up "That's crazy...so attack straight on won't work that's for sure...gravity magic is cool!"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:58 pm
"Earth dragons scales!" Layla stomped on the crumpled earth at her feet and a stone wall jutted up from the ground and stopped her earlier claw attack. "Azurtisbonce told me that some dragons are better in fighting in certain ways. Earth dragons have a style that swaps offense and defense."

"Very impressive." Calista said as she now stood amoung a growing crowed of guild members who came to watch the match.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:11 pm
"Lightning is all offense!" Aki said leaping over her wall as he vanished in a flash swinging a lightning charged fist as Kenji charged his fist with a swirling energy "Nova"he said as he collided his fist with Aki's as it suddenly ignited with the lightning setting off a large explosion blowing Aki backwards "That is true, my magic is also mostly offensive too, though a strong offense can make for a solid defense too"he said now turning towards Layla "Starburst"he said charging up a ball of energy above a pointed finger before tossing it towards her as it erupted
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:13 pm
Layla nod no chance to block the attack and was sent flying across the grounds before sliding to stop in the garden.

"Did younser that attack from Kenji?! No way those two kids stood a chance!" Said a guild member as they all cheered.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 pm
Kenji shook his head "You forget these are dragon slayers, the more they use their magic, the more like dragons they become"he said as he pointed

As the dust and debris cleared Akihiko was slowly pushing himself up breathing heavy but looking even more motivated than before as he grinned "There was some lightning in that last attack, and I ate it, I feel charged up now!"he said as sparks of blue lightning flew all around him
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:10 pm
"That boy might be a problem." One said as other turned to find the other dragon slayer. "Oh shit! Look at that!" Calista turned and gasped as the site of Layla. Her eyes had a green glow to their edges, vines tangled and moved like serpents around her and stones hovered in the air around her as her deformed glared landed on Kenji. "Earth dragons duplicate." She said and all the vines and stones formed into multiple golems in the rough shape of A person. "Go."
All of the golems and Layla ran forward to attack kenji head on.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:32 pm
Aki rushed foward zipping through her vines like lightning as he raised his arms when he was within range "Thunder Dragon's Spit!"he said as a large bolt of lightning came raining down on Kenji's location

"Oh shit...."he said as he looked up as the thunder came down and the earth golems converged on his location as he took the blast head on as it was then his turn to be knocked backwards as he flipped over in the air landing on his feet dusting off his slightly smoldering clothing "Man you kids really pack a punch, I think by the time you're my age I'll have MY hands full trying to beat you"he said with an encouraging smile "I'm trying to decide if I actually want to use this eye against you...I think you're still too young...but how about I show you one of my rare more powerful attacks"he said as even other guild members began mumbling in excited anticipation over this match as Kenji shook his head before holding up two fingers above his head and slowly drawing a circle as he began chanting as a dark hole appeared in the sky above their head as he then made a fist with his other hand "Deep Space:Crush"he said as suddenly the gravity of everything beneath the ring suddenly multiplied as the dragon slayers and her golems were instantly brought down to their hands and knees as Kenji tightened his fist as the gravity intensified as the ground beneath them cracked and lowered six inches into the earth before he lowered his hand and the black hole vanished returning the pressure to normal

Akihiko panted as he laid face down on the ground "Okay...okay.....I give....I'm hungry"he said pushing himself up once it was over "Man that's a strong attack." "Yes but it's easy to dodge if you can avoid standing under the black hole."Kenji told him
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:59 pm
The golems collapsed and crumbled and Layla picked herself up and dusted heels off. "Chi Chi." Said a small voice and Layla looked up to see the little pink cat flying over on tiny wings toward her and she laughed as she caught the kitten. "Oh did I wake you? I'm sorry." She said as the kitten just curled into her more while Calista walked over and held Nekka out to Aki. "You both did so well! I've never seen magic like it."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:02 am
"Yes that was absolutely amazing!"Kenji said to them as Nekka perked up "Sugoi!"she cheered in Aki's arms as he looked at them "As your master I will take the responsibility of training you my utmost priority. Lost magic like yours needs to be celebrated"he said smiling happily at them "I still can't believe this, Earth and Lightning..."he said
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:35 am
"Come on let's get you both looked at and cleaned up." Calista said and turned to the damaged grounds and garden. "You really did a number on my garden you three." She said with a sigh and waved her hands. "Flora make reversal." And before their eyes the ground was patched up, plants were standing again and flowers and the garden were renewed.
"Wow..." Layla said as she watched beside Calista.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:46 pm
"I told you that you could easily be a Wizard Saint like Ur. Your make magic is easily as good as her ice if not better."Kenji said shaking his head "You should just talk to the council"

"What's a Wizard Saint?" Akihiko asked the group raising an eyebrow
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:58 pm
"Like I told Ceaven. I don't think I'm better the her. I'm fine not being a wizard Saint." She chuckled and looked Akihiko and layla as they walked back inside. "A wizard said is a very powerful wizard. Some of them are even around the Wizards Council. They have done great things and are vet powerful. Last Craven and Kenji are counted amoung them."

"You're that powerful?" Layla asked
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:58 pm
"Yes, she is, though she doesn't give herself the credit she deserves"Kenji said "Her floral make not only combines plant magic and earth magic, but healing and life energies as well. She doesn't just use existing nature, but creates her own from nothing. It's some of the most refined magic I've ever seen, my magic is explosive stars and gravity crushing black holes on the grand scheme of things but her magic is...life itself, and it's beautiful and she deserves to be recognized for her talents"he said, clearly an ongoing argument between the two of them

Akihiko blinked looking at the two of them "Please be my teachers!"he asked clasping his hands dropping Nekka as she flipped onto her feet "You guys are such great wizards!"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:54 pm
Chichi crawled out of Layla's arms and flew down to Nekkas side and Layla nodded. "Please please...we'll learn so much from you." She said and Calista smiled and looked to Kenji. "Well? What do you think?"he
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:27 am
Kenji chuckled lightly "Well it'll be hard to say no to that won't it....hmmm...well I suppose we can take you two on, but you have to listen to everything we say, it won't be easy, you will push your mind, body, spirit and then some to complete my rigorous training but I can guarantee you that you'll be a top notch wizard by the time we are done with you"he said repeating much of the same speech his Father used before training them "Do you accept?"

"YES!"Aki said excitedly leaping into the air before landing "Thank you so much! I'm so excited, I'm charged up!"he said as electrcity crackled everywhere
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:53 am
"And also, to make sure your training goes well and you both arnt alone...Kenji and I would like to have you both live with us as the wedding and we find a house big enough. Would that be alright with you?"

Layla smiled brightly, coming out of her she'll more and more with each of them. "That would be amazing!"
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:28 pm
Aki smiled brightly nodding his head "You guys are the best!"he said happily

"Anything for a friend"Kenji said smiling at them "You guys are going to be something this world has never seen before."he said before his smile suddenly faded "My Father."he said vanishing suddenly as Aki blinked "Where'd he go?"he asked looking around
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:49 pm
"Oh no..." Calista said after Kenji suddenly vanished. "Just...just wait here." she said panicked and ran inside. She ran across the main hall and up the stairs near two at a time. "Kenji" she called and ran down the hall and into the masters too and stopped at the open door

"Somethings very wrong." Layla said and scooped up Chi-Chi before following after Calista though they were told to wait.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum