SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Magic Mayhem

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:44 pm
"Well Hisako said my parents were drunks. And they were abusive. He said he killed them before they killed us. I dont remember any of that. The earliest memory I have is waking up with Tyberius standing over me nudging me with his nose"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:52 pm
Oliver looked up at the distressing information. “I’m so sorry you had lived such lives. But....crossing your information with that in birth and possible arrests in those years, we might dig up something.” He said and wrote down all the in formation. “Done.”
The ink in the page began to fade away before new words began to appear in their place. “Quite the year for births in the year around you were born. I’m guessing that you both are roughly the same age.” He said and waved to the two dragon slayers while reading the records that came through. “Crossing with known village pubs and frequents pub goers and the arrests following any public intoxication or disorderly conduct......”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:59 pm
"You and Eitsu really fit all if that info into that book?' Aki asked shocked "It's like you fit an entire village between two covers. And it's the entire history of the village. Hey if one of the founders of this village help found the village Layla's kingfom is from based on what we saw from three founders day could that be a clue? After this we gotta see how far back into time we can go"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:21 pm
“A founder?”
“Yeah....this village celebrates founders day where theubthank the founders....one of them has a crest like that fromFayluna.” She said and pulled out the crest flag and handed it to him. “Oh. How interesting....I can go back and cross check this cities here story records and let you know what I find. Maybe even ask Ms. Eitsu for assistance....I think keeping her busy would be best”
“Thanks Oliver.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:43 am
"Yeah thanks Ollie I dont think I'd be good at all of that. All my brains are in my fist"Aki said holding up hos fist flexing his static charged arm "Hey Ollie, what do you know about any of the shady dealings of the kingdom?"he asked "Hisako said the king was responsible for betrayal and doing bad things. But he seemed like a justly man so it's kind of hard to believe"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:57 am
“That I knownto be false. Though I wouldn’t say I knew him personally, the king was a good man. He did all that he could to keep his people happy and healthy. Like a father. But many saw him as this evil king due to district leaders and members of court who would over tax the people and blame it in the king, while telling the king they had his best interest in mind and telling him lies.” He said. “The king was cursed with too kind a heart and a streak of bad luck.” He said softly “oh....here...there seems to be a birth record for a Hisako....I don’t see one one for an Akihiko though...did the dragon give you that name?”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:13 pm
"Uhhh probably....you know I never bothered to ask" Aki said scratching his head "I just know it means Lught Prince" Aki said "But Hisako is from the same village though...so it's likely I am too..."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:37 pm
“Yes....ah wait....here is another one....an Akihiko...is listed here as a little brother....looks like you. Adorable little sprout.” Oliver chuckled and turned the boom to show an artist rendering of the two boys together, looking happy as it emerged in the page. “The date this was taken would make you about one or two....Hisako about eight or nine.” He said
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 pm
"Well.....in the course of a few days you have answered glaring holes about where we come from...and how we are involved in all of this...is there anything else about my family history in tbat book? Or maybe about Hisako and why he killed our parents?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:14 pm
“So far....all I have are name, Heathlin and Xhosa.” He said. “But if anything else pops up you will be the first to know my lad.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:23 pm
"Right" Aki said as he walked off with Layla "Well that would make sense that both of us would be taken by dragons after our village mysteriously disappears " he commented to her "And why our guild, responsible for magical enforcement wpuld investigate around the village years later and find us"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:36 pm
“It’s almost to coincidental to me. But it’s not like this was all designed by a some greater power or anything she said and sighed. “Just wish I could find this Master and given him some dragon magic tk feed on
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 pm
"I know exactly what you mean. Finding him will be what puts all this together and ends everything." Aki said punching his fists together "If only that coward would stop hiding and sending his brainwashed goons"he growled out
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:49 pm
“So far we only know about your brother and Sonia’s sister....who ever this master is, he has a knack by picking out family....you don’t think he has anyone else do you?”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:01 pm
"If he's targeting members of our guild, and he knows of our founders history...then he must have some knowledge of our current members...so we need to see what other guild members have family members that are still alive" Aki said
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:06 pm
“Focus maybe on Though that are missing or out of contact....cause Sonia thought her sister was dead....”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 pm
"I guess since we cant leave the guild, we can start with the members that are currently here. Lets get investigsting!"Aki said "Lets see whose here, Kenji but Iroh is already here. Cali is an only kid. Eitsu is an only child too, right? Sonia has a sister...Quan-Li came from another land so its possible he has siblings....Yumeko....I dont know anything about Yumeko"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:17 pm
“You know.....I don’t either.” She said, “Lets start with him...since he’s going to be poking around my head later.” She said
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:10 pm
"Alright, he's probably still up in his dormitory resting like usual. I can smell his pillow. Lets go" he daid as they headed down the guild halls towards the dorms
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:16 pm
She nodded and followed him up the stairs to the sonority level. She knocked on his door and called his name. “Yumeko....can we come in?”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:57 am
The door opened on its own letting them into the room. Inside was a plush room lined wall to wall in pillows and soft padding along with silk sheets that adorned everything. In the center of the room was the sleeping child but as they entered the adult astral projection appeared over him "Ah my young dragon slayers, whatever do I owe the pleasure?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:57 pm
“We Wanted to talk to you about a couple of things...hope we aren’t disturbing you.” She said as they closed the door in their way in and found a place to sit. “Did Kenji already talk to you about looking into my dreams?” She asked
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:48 pm
"Indeed, I received a message from him jn regards to your situation. Are you doing alright? Please come in and make yourselves comfortable. What can I assis you all with?" He asked curiously
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:21 pm
“I’m as can be expected with this whole thing.” She said as they sat amoung the cushions. “We wanted to talk to you about you and your family. We’ve noticed something about this dark cult....the members we have come into contact with so far are members of our families. Hisako and that General we face was Sonia’s sister....the others that we know of are either only children or siblings are here or have no other surviving members.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:17 am
"Ah I see, so you believe that this dark guild has a specific connection to our members. Yes that could be quite troubling. You young ones make a good point." Yumeko said bringing his hand to his chin "Well..I do have a brother. But I have not seen or heard from him in a long, long time" he stated "He used to be a peaceful, gentle soul who wanted nothing more than to help people, but the strength of his true power corrupted him. And the people he cared about turned against him. But he was killed long ago."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum