Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Magic Mayhem - Page 40 Empty Re: Magic Mayhem

on Sat May 11, 2019 11:46 pm
*She's definitely way stronger than I am right now I can feel it*Akihiko thought to himself as he nodded at her "Well yeah, I'd rather not get impaled. C'mon let's keep going, I haven't had enough yet"he said as he zapped off again *Does she not realize it? Before we matched each other blow for blow, but her defense is far superior to my offense now....and I don't have the same defensive capabilities she does.*he thought to himself *I need to find a way to get stronger*

"Oh yeah....where did Kitana go again? No matter I'll find her after tea."Quan-Li stated "Hm...let's see, Kenji, you, me and Kitana makes 4...that should be enough to protect Mr. Oliver no? The more people we have the harder our party will be to go by unnoticed as well, otherwise I'd say take the whole guild to protect Mr. Oliver and investigate"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon May 20, 2019 2:47 pm
She began to match him blow for blow and dodge for dodge. ’can’t let him know that I’m only using half the energy I have. Ever since this....thing inside me woke up, I have felt stronger...I’m sure he feels it but I can’t use it....I can’t chance going besets on him or anyone else....I know they want what is best for me and are trying to help me....telling me I shouldn’t worry but.....I can’t risk hurting anyone!’

“Yeah but the Old man wants to take the kids too. I think he wants to keep an Eye on Layla especially.....that thing she did to Aki....”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 26, 2019 2:43 am
At that moment Akihiko held up both of his hands before crouching down on all fours and taking in a deep breath "Lightning Dragon's Maximum Roar!"he yelled as his hair stood up on end as a maximum charged bolt of lightning came streaking out of his mouth colliding with her defenses at full force as he stood up "You're distracted. But that was a blast with all of the magical power I could muster and you barely have a scratch on you."he told her crossing his arms "I'm weak....I don't know if I've lost all my strength or if I'm not fully healed after what Hanako did but I'm not as strong as you are anymore that's for sure."he pointed out

"Oh?"Quan-Li said blinking "Oli wants to bring Layla? Back into the kingdom where danger is surely lurking on the off chance she returns....sounds like fun"he grinned as he poured their tea "Then that makes 6, quite the group to go snooping about in some ruins. Rather apparent what our goal would be. Perhaps a diversion...a third team finally applying some pressure to them and launching an attack on their people."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed May 29, 2019 11:28 pm
“I’m....I’m not stronger.” She said and let her arm and skin go back to normal. “This...strength isn’t mine. It. Has to be from the....thing inside me. I won’t use it or claim it as mine.” She said with out looking up at him. Ashamed that he had not only figured it out but that she was so easy to read.

“Who are you thinking? Adding more people or should we just split into groups of two?” She thought it over for a moment then shook her head. “No....too risky.”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:56 pm
"You don't really have a choice. It's a part of you. I think that's something you should consider"Akihiko said "Maybe trying to learn to accept the demon inside you...this is gonna soon strange, but when I was knocked out I had a thought...remember when we were kids and we got that magic deficiency sickness, and Cali was taking care of us. And how I kept trying to deny I was sick, and fight it off, and I stayed sick twice as long as you, who didn't resist it and let Cali focus on helping you get better. What if it's kind of the same. What if the more you fight off your demon, the more it tries to take you over and control you, instead of accepting it and letting it lend its power to your own?"he suggested

"No definitely too risky, their abilities would overwhelm the smaller groups easily. I think that will be about as big of a team as we can form. By having Layla with us, at least we know the guild itself shouldn't be a target. They would attempt to take her from us out in the open, and with Kenji and Layla together they probably won't get a better opportunity outside our protective walls for an ambush like this."Quan-Li pointed out "Unless we do bring a third team....to ambush the ambushers......I think I might have an idea."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:51 pm
“It’s a demon Aki. There is no getting along or working with it.” She said and hugged herself. I win or I lose against it...” She said and looked him in the eyes. “Aki....promise me something.....” She said after taking a deep breath. “If I....if I go full dark.....please stop me....by any means....” she swallowed stiffly. “Kill me.....don’t make Kenji or Cali have to.”

“Care to share with the class?” She asked with a smirk, enjoying his enthusiasm.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:42 pm
"And that makes it easier for me to do it?"Aki questioned back to her "Enough with the what if talk like you're going to lose control. You're stronger than that. Fight it or accept it, that demon is not going to take over you. I know you, you wouldn't lose yourself like that so easily."he told her "I refuse to let you believe that little in yourself, and if you don't then I believe in you."

"I think I might."Quan-Li stated "You see.....if we take the 6 of us, and goad them into an attack, while we have a third team here at the guild ready to strike...if both Layla and Kenji are with us, then we don't need to be protecting the guild....we can use Yumeko's astral magic to warp a 3rd team of fighters to our location on command....to ambush the ambushers....and the guild will be protected by Yumeko, Cali and whoever else isn't suited to fight on the frontlines....but if we had Iroh, Kita, Eitsu and the others on standby to come in and turn the tides just when our assailants think they have us trapped....that may be our saving grace in getting the advantage on them."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:39 am
“I wish I had your enthusiasm and blind optimism. I know what I’m asking isn’t easy for anyone..... it honestly, I think if I were to go full demon, you’d be the only that could stop me. Not just and evade from hurting me like Cali would. Or try and contain me and put me away and blindly look for a way to fix me like Kenji would.” She sighed and leaned against him. But I honestly hope it never comes to that.....I hope we can fight this cult.....go back to how things were before all this stuff......just you, me....the cats....maybe even get a chance to really think about what this thing is between us with out death hanging over our heads .”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:08 pm
Akihiko sighed looking down at the ground before nodding his head in agreement "Yeah you're right. Recently it's kind of been a wild ride, and we don't really know what's truly going on..or what's going to happen between us... but you're right...I don't think Kenji and Cali could end up killing their own kid....and for them to have to live with that...wouldn't be right."he said with a deep sigh "But we are going to take this cult down. I promise you we will"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:29 pm
“That’s actually quite brilliant.  That way we don’t risk a big group and lure the attention from the guild.” Sonia said with a smile.

“Thank you...” She said and snuggled closer. Chichi and Nell’s later joined them to sit with them and watch the setting sun.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:17 pm
"That's exactly my thinking. With Yumeko's magic zeroed in to our precise location, it would be easy for him to teleport guild members to our location as well as get us out of any tight spot we may find ourselves in."Quan-Li said as his usually closed eyes opened revealing his sky blue irises "This time, there is no way we will lose this fight."he said just as Kenji was coming back around the corner "Oh? Did I miss an important discussion between you two?"he questioned as Quan-Li smiled closing his eyes "Of course you did, just like always we do our best thinking when you aren't around"he teased as Kenji sighed "So mean"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:15 pm
“Well enough sulking. Sit down and listen to our plan...” Sonia said and patted the stool next to her so he could sit and listen as Quran-li explained the plan from the beginning.
Once the plan was recited again, Sonia looked at Kenji, “what do you think?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:27 pm
"I think.......that it just might be enough to do it"Kenji said nodding in agreement "It's a little risky...and it's asking a lot of Yumeko...but I do think that if we play our cards right we can have the upper hand in investigating the ruins once and for all"he said nodding his head "I can go discuss it with him, can you prepare the others....I think the sooner we can prepare this and do it the better. We don't necessarily have time on our side since we have no clue what the enemy's movements are"he said
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:44 pm
“Devide and conquer. I’ll go tell iroh and Kitana. You talked to yumeko and Quran-li can tell artist and the kids.” She said and stood, grabbing her staff up.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:50 am
"Alright"Kenji said as he stood up with a bright smile "I don't know what I'd do without you both. Thank you very much"he said bowing his head slightly "You all have really saved my bacon far too many times to count"he chuckled before he teleported off as Quan-Li stood up "Alright, time to inform the young ones of the plan. I'll see you soon Little Witch"he said blowing her a kiss before floating off himself whistling softly
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:54 pm
She feigned blowing it away by waving her hand in front of her but her smile gave Away all her emotions. She patted her hand on kenji a shoulder. “Hey you had our backs plenty of times. That’s what family does.” She said and wandered away to find the Kitana and Iroh and eitsu. She was more nervous about Eitsu. It was her sister that murdered Eitsus father. Though no one blamed or even remotely accused Sonia of being the reason it all had happened, she did feel some responsibility.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:53 am
It wasn't long until the entire plan was formulated and ready to go and the morning they were to set out to the ruins of old was upon them as Kenji let out a deep sigh "I'm nervous about this plan...but I know it's going to work...it absolutely has to work"he told the others "Just make sure you know your role and stick to the plan"he said looking moreso at Akihiko and Layla than the others with a stern look and smile "Otherwise just make sure to do your absolute best and stay together alright?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:34 pm
Everyone nodded and Calista, leaned up and kissed Kenjis cheek. “Come back in one price , alright?” She asked and turned to the others. “Don’t worry Cali, we’ll be bake before you know it.” Layla said
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum