The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 41 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:04 pm
"Ok..." she stated as she would then turn and smile as she grabbed his hand, "lets sleep together!! I gots a HUGE bed...and its like sleeping on a soft cloud!" she said bouncing as she pulled him slightly with a smile.

Hanako shivered feeling his lips against her neck as she took a deep breath, she looked up at him "Oh? I didn't notice anyone looking at me...they all were looking at Sheera" she said as his lips press against her neck more till he picked her up. A laugh left her as she shook her head "oh restate your claim? thought we were engaged to be married" she teased while he carried her to the room, "as for the not walking I guess not, so long as we have no were to be in the morning either."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:07 am
Alibaba blinked "Ahh that sounds so cool! We've been traveling around in the carriage and then we were put in Vizeer's jail cell....and then your jail cell.....it's just been a really long trip and a soft big bed sounds so nice"he said with a dreamy look on his face thinking about it as he floated behind her as she pulled him

"Sheera did me a favor by getting them away from you"Jango said as he kissed at her neck again "And we are, doesn't mean I like grubby little High Elf eyes on my woman"he commented "And nope, just a carriage ride back to the castle finally. It feels like we've been gone for ages."he commented as he pulled her off the wall and tossing her onto the bed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:41 pm
Hanako smiled as she looked up at him as she laid on the bed once he tossed her, it was quiet comical how cat like he became when he was in a playful mood. Right now he was more like a prowling panther than a basic cat as she pushed herself up, though she probably would be pushed back down with Jango on top of her, "ya it does seem like its been a long time, it be nice to return and maybe get a little normal life back...I will of course miss these moments with you" she grinned, "your scarce when we are back at the palace...so you best make sure I don't forget that your my fiance" she winked
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:15 pm
Jango grinned nipping at her neck "Believe me, you will never give me the chance to forget"he teased as he pulled the sheets over them

When the morning came everyone had gathered outside once the carriage had been fully loaded for their ride home however Alibaba seemed to have a better idea "I have developed a magic from watching Liliha that will allow us to teleport back to Mother's castle instantly! I like to call it reload"he said "I'm pretty sure Mother and Father are going to want to know about all of this right away....we did kind of make some kingdom altering decisions with both the Dark Elves and the High Elves........."Alibaba said before a large sweatdrop appeared on his head "Right lets get going"he said as he clapped his hands together "Reload!" he said as a large shimmering portal with the image of the Queen's castle appeared on the road in front of the carriage "Let's get rolling!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:02 pm
Hanako looked at Alibaba as he explained the magic he had created, "Ali did you get any sleep last night with doing all this?" she said as she sighed at the boy, he had been all excited about learning the different magics he could from Lilitha since the fae was similar in age as him and performed magic he hadn't thought of or had seen. Though of course at her own question about sleep, she had to ponder if she got any considering Jango and her spent it tangled up together. However, when the portal opened suddenly she blinked and Lilitha grinned happily clapping "Oh wow Ali!! You really did it!!...its bigger than the last one" she said as she giggled flying up to it and moving around its side. "its like a mirror!!"

Hanako watched the excited princess as she stepped
up to her, "we should be back soon Lilitha, for now you should head back inside, we will see you soon ok?" she said smiling as Lilitha nodded, flying over to Ali she kissed his cheek before 'skipping' off or as what it appeared to be just as the carriage started to roll through the large portal
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:02 pm
As the carriage rolled through the portal the group found themselves arriving right at the castle gates as they swung open as servants and soldiers rushed forward after not seeing their young Prince for weeks as the group had left for capturing the djinn and returning the country to normal. Sheera pushed back the servants as she departed the carriage "Come on you all, we need to go speak to the King and Queen before you all go relax yourselves."

Alibaba nodded his head "Right we need to give them our report of what happened...and then look up more information on the Earth and Wind djinn before we go stop them."he said floating up above the servants outstretched arms as Jango turned into a cat riding on Hanako's shoulder as the carriage magically rolled off on its own to stable itself until needed once more

In the throne room Disciple Queen Iris and Fairy King Keruan were chatting idly over tea as the throne doors opened and the pod of adventurers walked in "Ah Alibaba you've returned, and you've brought Sheera and some new friends with you it seems"their mother said with a smile "You've done well in making new contracts with the djinn. However, word of your exploits...and your decisions, have already begun to reach my ear. Namely from Vizeer the Dark Elf Chieftain and Magister Aion the High Elves."she said knowingly as Alibaba sweatdropped slightly "Well...."he started as he pushed his index fingers together bashfully "I may have....wed off Jango and Hanako.............and.........I might have.......gotten myself....a little bit.....betrothed.....to the High Elf Princess as my first wife.....BUT she taught me some cool new magic!"he added in quickly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:34 am
The group would head into the throne room the small amount of tension in the air from the calm state that they had come from was starting to be present as Hanako took a deep breath. Feeling Jango pressing his paws into her shoulder though did help her calm down, after all this was the first time she would be seeing King Keruan after he had stated to her if her dark magi got out of control...he would kill her himself. Seeing Queen Iris sitting there looking down at her son, she glanced over at Alibaba the boy was of course probably in the hot seat as Iris explained what she had heard already...though when Alibaba mentioned that he had wed off Hanako and Jango she hoped it didn't cause to much of a tension...after all she was just some human who possessed magic abilities and Alibaba's care taker more or less..and Jango though being one of Iris's sons she knew Keruan probably didn't care to much about his wife's first children.

Though when Alibaba mentioned him being betrothed to the High Elf Princess the tension was thicker, even if Alibaba spoke of the new magic she had Hanako would speak. "it wasn't of course the new magic abilities that he agreed to it milord...milady...an alliance with the High Elves would benefit all and...the potential of any of their future children would be a great assistance to the lands as a whole..." she said quickly, since elves had a high magical abilities to begin with paired with the disciple it would be interesting to see what would happen.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:37 pm
Keruan had a bemused look on his face and his ever present smile as he listened to them speak "This is true indeed. High Elves and Fairies are the only two races said to have magic that even comes close to the Disciple's own magics. Having a child born that is all three could be a blessing for this kingdom"he stated tapping his chin offhandedly

Iris looked over at him out the corner of her eyes letting out a sigh "You're as hopeless as always"she said before shifting her gaze back to the group "While the magic may be more powerful, you all have greatly shaken up the political balance I have strived to keep for almost 1000 years. I am a Disciple descended of High Elves myself, my former husband was a Dark Elf Chieftain. Our marriage ended the wars and united the elves under the Disciple's banner.....my marriage to Keruan ended the subsequent wars between the Elves and Fairies and Alibaba's birth brought the Fairies under the Disciple's banner as well. But now that's all changed. With Jango being wed off now, he is to become to next Chieftain after his late father and his grandfather Vizeer, and the High Elves have now moved closer to the Disciple's crown once again which is sure to anger Vizeer....Keruan says he isn't upset about it, but he would have much preferred Alibaba to marry a Fairyfolk instead so it's hard to believe his words"she said looking over at her husband to returned an innocent smile "I said I'm not upset, Alibaba is free to choose who he loves and weds, that was our original agreement was it not?"he replied cooly

"Regardless, these moves you all have taken upon yourselves to make has shaken up my kingdom quite a bit. From now on I'm going to need you to move less precariously, otherwise I will be forced to join you myself"Queen Iris said clearing her throat as Sheera shook her head "Never fret mother, I am here to keep them in line now. In his defense, Lord Aion did place us all in a very compromising position. Things could have been much worse if Alibaba had made a different decision than the one he did. Rest assured I will provide him my personal consultation as his eldest sibling." she said bowing her head slightly as Iris took in a deep breath
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:37 pm
Hanako would nod her head, things had been a bit out of control and then again when it came to Alibaba the boy tended to get his way most times. She glanced over to him, when she heard the queen threaten that she would tag a long if anything more happened the poor boy wouldn't get any sleep she thought..she'd train him from dusk to dawn. However, seeing Keruan up there the way he replied to the queen..something about him just always put her off but she remained silent.

Though she would remain silent, she was Alibaba's servant and caretaker she had her orders but hearing about Jango also made her feel a bit uneasy. Somehow, she got pulled into that and was now betrothed to the man...it didn't hit her till now that she was going to be with a man that was going to rule over a kingdom of people...she bit the inside of her lip as she glanced at the black cat then back at the king and queen.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:19 am
"Now then, I will congratulate you on a job well done. You have secured almost all the contracts you need to consider yourself a full-fledged Disciple Ali"Queen Iris said cracking a rare smile as Ali beamed back "Be warned however, your last two djinn are known to be rather rambunctious, much like the future wielders of their vessels"she said as on cue from behind the group the twins appeared

One was male and one was female, and both looked like splitting images of a younger version of the queen "Oh joy Veera it's our turn for djinn" the male said with a wicked grin "Indeed Vani, whatever trouble can we stir up with those?" his sister answered in response before going over and grabbing Alibaba squeezing him "Oh how we've missed you baby brother"they said in unison
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum