Go down
HanakoHime
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

The World on the other Side - Page 41 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:04 pm
"Ok..." she stated as she would then turn and smile as she grabbed his hand, "lets sleep together!! I gots a HUGE bed...and its like sleeping on a soft cloud!" she said bouncing as she pulled him slightly with a smile.

Hanako shivered feeling his lips against her neck as she took a deep breath, she looked up at him "Oh? I didn't notice anyone looking at me...they all were looking at Sheera" she said as his lips press against her neck more till he picked her up. A laugh left her as she shook her head "oh restate your claim? thought we were engaged to be married" she teased while he carried her to the room, "as for the not walking I guess not, so long as we have no were to be in the morning either."

Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:07 am
Alibaba blinked "Ahh that sounds so cool! We've been traveling around in the carriage and then we were put in Vizeer's jail cell....and then your jail cell.....it's just been a really long trip and a soft big bed sounds so nice"he said with a dreamy look on his face thinking about it as he floated behind her as she pulled him

"Sheera did me a favor by getting them away from you"Jango said as he kissed at her neck again "And we are, doesn't mean I like grubby little High Elf eyes on my woman"he commented "And nope, just a carriage ride back to the castle finally. It feels like we've been gone for ages."he commented as he pulled her off the wall and tossing her onto the bed
HanakoHime
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:41 pm
Hanako smiled as she looked up at him as she laid on the bed once he tossed her, it was quiet comical how cat like he became when he was in a playful mood. Right now he was more like a prowling panther than a basic cat as she pushed herself up, though she probably would be pushed back down with Jango on top of her, "ya it does seem like its been a long time, it be nice to return and maybe get a little normal life back...I will of course miss these moments with you" she grinned, "your scarce when we are back at the palace...so you best make sure I don't forget that your my fiance" she winked

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum