A role play community for a variety of different area's of role play, what is limited is within your imagination.

June 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

The World on the other Side

MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Re: The World on the other Side

Post by MusicMajorKT on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Alibaba cried out as his mother grabbed him as he tried to get away "Mama nooooo stop it! I'm too old to be coddled like that!"he complained though gave into his mothers embrace as his eyes closed slightly then

King Keruan shook his head with a smile on his face "That is where you are wrong. There are japanese tales of powerful witches and priests and ninjas cultivating magic in their triumphant victories and wars. The people of Japan have simply forgot how to use magic. But the magic is still very much alive in the air there, otherwise our own magics wouldn't have worked. Even know I can sense your own latent abilities, Alibaba will teach you how to wield them effectively, do not worry, and then you will understand and be able to share the message with the people of Japan. Perhaps that will aid in our peace talks"he said placing a kind hand on her shoulder "Just you wait and see"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:07 pm

Iris would cuddle her cute and adorable youngest as she would smile warmly "your my ittle baba" she stated as she nuzzled into him, not ashamed to show the court or those here at the party how much of a doting mother should could be.

Hanako would watch with a small smile, she was glad to see that they weren't as strict as his sister seemed to be, though her attention went back to King Keruan and she nodded "Thank you...I know of the legends and myths that are in our history, but...for now I rather take things slow I want to make sure Ali-sama is well taken care of...though right now I think its safe to say hes in good hands." she said as Iris would smile.

"OH i know he dislikes it when I do this, but hes just so cute that I can't help but hug and kiss my litlte baba, he'll always be his mothers little baby no matter how many years or how much he grows" "I'll be sure to make sure of that...I did promise him myself that I'd treat him as he desrved, but if he acts like a child I'll give him a time out if I have to." Iris blinked before laughing happily "oh the day you put him in time out I must see this...."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:26 pm

"Can we stop talking about me like I'm a baby that's not here"Alibaba said as he finally broke free from his mother and straightened out his clothing puffing his cheeks out "I'm going to get food"he said as he floated away quickly

Keraun laughed as his son left as he turned back to the group "Indeed Alibaba can be quite the handful sometime, but he's a good boy, I think you two will do a world of good for each other. It is a shame that you were brought over in chains though, to compensate we have prepared a large dowry for your troubles in the dungeons."he said as a servant brought over a small chest and opened it revealing tons of golden coins, and jewels and trinkets "Wear it, sell it, melt it down, do whatever you wish to with it, it is yours, not to mention your salary of 5,000 tril a week for your services to Alibaba"he said to his assistant who quickly wrote it down
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Iris would move back to her husband gently taking his arm as she smiled as her son quickly left, though she looked back at Hanako as her husband had her dowry "We know it wont forgive what happened to you, but we do wish to make your stay here and your service with our son well off." she said as Hanako would blink looking at the chest and then at them."I...I thank you! This is more than enough trully" she stated and bowed her head.

"I do not know how to thank you for such kindness that you have given to me."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:39 pm

"Just take good care of Alibaba and serve him well. That is all we ask"the King said with a smile "Now if you will excuse us, we have Dukes and Duchesses and Counts and Ladies to entertain before they get to Baba"he said with a charming smile across his handsome ephereal like features as he lead his wife off

Alibaba sighed "So, there you have my parents"he said with a slight frown "The King and Queen of everything"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Hanako bowed her head towards them as they left and she would then look back at him as she would speak, "well I can certainly see where you get your charms" she said with a small smile as she walked over to him, "though you'll have to teach me about the currency here, I never seen that much jewels in my life....but for now shall we go and mingle with the others or did you want to leave or mingle some more?"

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:13 am

Alibaba shook his head "I came down and showed my face and saw my parents, I'm free to leave now"he said "If I go further in there I'm just going to start getting pulled into a bunch of political questions and discussions as everybody wants to advise the Disciple. Not interested"he said flatly "Let's go"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:39 am

Hanako nodded as she would soon kneel down before he could do anything, as she smiled "Before anything Ali-sama...I wanted to formally say thank you for taking me as your Hand Maiden" she stated as she would take his hand holding it in hers. "I promise I will do everything I can to aid you, and never treat you as anything other than who you are....from now on you can see me as like a big sister if you like...and you my brother family sticks together with ties deeper than any formal title or status can bind."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:27 pm

"I have enough older siblings, I'd much rather just look at you as a friend"Ali said seriously before smiling "You can't choose who you have for family, but you choose what friends enter your heart"he said "Now can I go to my room and go back to sleep? I'm tired."he stated letting out a large yawn
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Hanako laughed as she soon picked up the young prince and would hold him as she smiled "bed it is then' she stated smiling at him, "ill make sure that when you wake up that some food is brought up, ill be reading so that way I can study" she said as she walked back towards his room, not seeming to care that she was carring the young prince and so openinly but she was doing it so he didn't keep straining his body.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Alibaba didn't even fight her and by the time she made it to his room he was already asleep as Jango sat on his bed "Wow, you actually managed to knock him out, good job"he commented as he stretched out "He must like you already"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:01 pm

Hanako would look over at Jango as she would chuckle, "well I rather show he can trust me..." she stated with a faint smile as she walked over to his bed and laid him down, pulling the blankets over him then looked to Jango. "Lets continue this in another room, he's exhausted and I really don't want to wake him up" she said softly before they would move to another spare room but she left the door cracked so she could hear him.

"I...I know its a bit soon to ask this but have you been able to find anything on my little brother?"

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:54 pm

"Actually yes"Jango said as he transformed into his humanoid self taking a deep breath "There is no easy way to say this but...your parents and your brother...they didn't survive the clash, I'm sorry Hanako"he said softly as he looked down at the ground "If there was something I could do, I would do it in a heartbeat"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Hanako stood there as she looked at him, she had hoped to at least see her brother but when she heard him speak her arms dropped to her side as her eyes widened, "no...." she said to not only hear about her parents but that her little brother didn't make it either. Tears began to fall as she put her hand over her mouth to hold in her sobs, "t...thank you Jango....i...I think I'm going to go lay down..." she said she felt sick.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Jango nodded bowing his head to her "If you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know"he said frowning deeply, sorrow written across his features "I'm sorry for your loss"he commented stepping out of the room
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Hanako would just wait till he left before she dropped to her knees, as the tears fell and she kept crying trying to cover up the sounds of her sobs. She didn't want to make Ali worried about this, but it felt like she was breaking "he was just a kid..." she whispered, as tears kept flowing down her face. It was getting hard to breath as her chest seemed to tighten, but the more this happened the more something continued to build inside of her.

Since she wasn't talking to anyone or able to notice it, her blue eyes where starting to glow "he was just a kid!" she finally screamed as a sudden burst of magic rippled from her and shook the building they where in.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:59 pm

"And there is your first use of your own magic"came a small voice from behind her as Alibaba stood looking at her as he walked over "Your emotions have fully charged your magic now"he said "Jango told me, I am sorry for your loss"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:23 pm

She would seem to snap out of her fit of anger and sorrow when she heard Alibaba and she turned, as she would wipe her face of her tears. "im...im sorry I woke you up Ali..." she stated taking a deep breath, but her body was still shaking as she sat there. However, when he brought up her magic she blinked till she would look around a few things where levitating around her, her hair even was flowing above her. "i...i have...magic..."

Though just thinking how it unlocked she looked at the floor, if she had abilities then..maybe she could bring her brother back. Save him that way when she couldn't protect him during the chaos.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:11 am

"You do, I told you so"Alibaba said though still had a serious look on his face "Magic is a very serious realm to dwell in, every spell has a consequence. Not all consequences are bad, but for every spell there must be an equal and opposite in repercussion. So in trying to bring back the dead for example...."he said with a knowing sideways glance at her "You must sacrifice another life. The darker the magic, the greater the cost to use it, let that be lesson number one"Ali said as he then turned and headed back into his room to go back to sleep though Jango also stood in the background in the hall watching over them *Well I'll be damned, the kid was right, as usual*
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Hanako would grip her hands tightly as she knelt there, so it wasn't possible as she thought to even bring her brother back....even for just a moment to tell him she was sorry that she failed to protect him. Though she waited for Ali to leave the room as she slowly stood up, she knew Jango wasn't far as she spoke "if he wakes up again...tell him I'll just be around the palace I....I have a lot to think about right now..." she stated before turning and leaving the room. Her heart seemed like it had crumbled into nothing but dust as she knew she had to over come this....to be the proper hand maiden to Ali.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:26 pm

Jango nodded his head "understood"he told her watching her creep off as he transformed into a cat and jumped onto the bed where he slept next to Alibaba until the next morning came
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Hanako had wondered the halls and grounds of the palace for many hours, till she had found herself in a rather lavish garden with a gazebo nestled around many different plants and statues. She wasn't sure when but she had at once point fallen asleep, and as the sun began to rise it would catch on her golden blonde hair making it slightly shimmer, while she remained sleeping tear stains on her cheeks as well as dried wet spots on her robes could be seen even as the enchantments on the robes attempted to dry and clean her tears had kept falling till sleep took her.

Iris the Queen would step up to where she was sleeping and would gently place her hand against the girls cheek, "come on my dear, lets get you to a proper bed" the women said causing Hanako to wake up, though still groggy. "grief is never easy to over come, but getting sick by sleeping out here is not wise" she stated as she would help Hanako back towards Alibaba's wing where a proper bed chamber had been prepared during the time of the party and her 'walk' around the palace.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Sensing his mother approaching Jango rose from his spot sleeping beside Alibaba as he transformed taking a long drag of his pipe as his Mother entered with Hanako "Seems last night was a long night for everyone. The sun is practically coming up already"he commented leaning against the door frame crossing his arms
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Iris would chuckle slightly "It would seem that way' she stated as she would show Hanako to her own chambers, "sleep well my dear, I will make sure Alibaba is taken care of" she stated before shutting the door. Her back still to Jango as she would speak, "so...I see that you still fail to give your dearest mother and father a proper welcome home." she turned to look at him, her eyes on his. "and i see you have been running around like a stray...."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:44 pm

"Keraun isn't my father, my father, the first king, was murdered"Jango said darkly to his mother as he crossed his arms. Keraun was the Fairy King, and the father only of Alibaba, the other children were by two other men, Teshera the Dark Elf, the first King had the first three children and Jero the Human second King fathered the middle three, both mysteriously murdered while the Queen somehow ended up fine, even without having to use her magic to defend herself "And I'm not running around like a stray. I've been watching over Alibaba, as your only two children with access to magic you think you'd be a bit more lenient. I brought him home safely to you didn't I?"he asked taking a drag of his pipe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:23 pm