The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 13 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:09 am
"Oh I know he's a grown man but as far as I see it, so long as he looks like a feline I'll treat him as one. Besides you said it railed that he likes this form way better. Might as well reap the benefits from it and get to cuddle a cute creature. I never had a pet at home my brother sadly had horrible allergies." She stated as she glanced at Jango "besides I'm pretty sure he'd like this even in normal form though Ali you might have to leave the room for that."

She wondered if that would get the young prince to sputter or act embarrassed, but she wouldn't hold her breath to much on it. "As for the magic part all I can really say is yes it's strange and well rather frightening but I never had to deal with it till now. If I become powerful then I do if I don't then it's a nonissue. Though I think I need to work on my fighting abilities and everything else before any of that."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:26 am
"You name a time and a place and I'll make sure the kids not around"Jango muttered as he stretched into her hand "Tons more places to be scratched and rubbed."

Alibaba nodded 'I agree, and that is why we will be practicing intensely every day until you can get it. In one year I presume you will be a master of your arts and your own student in learning more ways to apply your magic"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:47 am
She would look at Jango when he said that and would reach up and lightly flick his nose, "I was joking Jango" she stated then looked back over to Alibaba and nodded, "well I suppose this is going to be a long year...but fun either way." she smiled happily at him. "I look forward to it Ali-Sama"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:58 pm
As she said, it had been a very long year with lots of comings and goings. Tension was growing in the kingdom as temperatures had steadily been rising, meaning the time Alibaba had to go and reseal the fire djinn was beginning to draw nearer and nearer, as well as still trying to map out a peace agreement with Japan which was being ground to a near halt by the Japanese government being pressured from foreign governments who also wanted a stake in the new and mysterious land. They had yet to even send over their ambassadors, making Alibaba travel frequently through the gate to sit in on the negotiations before returning home to then conduct his own with his mother's council having to play liaison between the two countries. Though throughout all the chaos of the year, Jango and Alibaba made a true sorceress and Hand Maiden out of Hanako. Throughout everything Alibaba kept true to his word and trained her in the ways of nobility and civility, the customs of not only the land she now lived in, but the royal family she now served, the language, and a greater use of her djinn Venus and her own magical source within.

During that year as well two, far far away, outside the magical protection of Barcyl and his djinn, into the realm known as the shadowlands, darkness was stirring. A pair of eyes watched a crystal ball as a flashing dome of energy could be seen stretching as far as the eye could see, Barcyl's domain, magically sealed off from the dark Shadowlands so all of it's inhabitants could enjoy peace and stability and a prosperous life. But that would all be changing in due time.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:16 pm
Hanako enjoyed that year and time with Ali and Jango, learning all that she could and even showing some great improvement on her part. She had learned the language though was a bit hard at first till she finally got the basics down and it was then simply lessoning the use of Ali's magic to translate. Her and venus spent hours training together, as she even consorted with the dijin some to better handle the weapon so that the two would work together. Of course training with Jango was not bad either, as the man spent hours training just her when Ali was busy, and the two had more or less enjoyed the others company.

Though Today seemed rather simple as Hanako went through her chores, checking over the staff and assisting them with anything or making sure that other tasks needed to be done. She seemed to come into the position rather well, even as she made her way towards Ali's study as she knocked on the door. "Ali...I know your in there....it's almost lunch did you want to eat out in the gardens?" she asked as she finally got the door open and looked around the familer study that she spent her time here as well.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:37 pm
Alibaba was quickly chasing a shadow all over the large room flying this way and that with his hand outstretched as he finally grasped it shoving it back into the vial in his other hand and sealing it as he sighed wiping his forehead "Been chasing that one for the better part of an hour. Apparently this creature flies and has a hard time standing, which must mean it has many legs...I imagine it to be like a large mosquito." one thing Ali's research has taught him about the shadows is that they are actually physical creatures, except in this realm under Barcyl's protection they have the form and appearance of shadows to render them harmless but keep their same mannerisms and behaviors of their true selves."he said then looked over at Hanako "Sorry you said something?"he asked landing as he straightned out his clothing placing the vial down among the others and walking over to her "Is it lunchtime already?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:00 pm
She would blink a few times as she quickly shut the door so that what ever that thing was, wouldn't escape he still drilled her on letting the one go and it was still a bit hard to capture them as she shook her head. Though when he finished she crossed her arms, "yes it is, I wanted to make sure you actually ate again today, you skip meals when I don't keep my eyes on you." she said with a small chuckle. "Lets go eat outside today, its a nice day and it be good for you I've already asked the servants to set up your meal out there. Jango should be there by now waiting so we best not keep him to long or he'll get mad"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:56 pm
"As busy as ever Jango is."Alibaba said as he nodded "Alright let's go outside then, it has been extremely hot these last few days so it will be nice to finally be able to go outside"he commented folding his hands behind his back "Something has to be done about the heat...grievances have been coming in left and right from all over the kingdom about it and my mother and her weatherworking is doing the best she can, but I'm going to have to go face my fear and seal that djinn soon."he said as they headed out to the gardens
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:09 pm
She nodded, "ya I know, but there's finally a decent breeze today and I would rather not waste that." she stated as she stepped back from the study and moved with him out towards the gardens. "As for the dijnn we can plan that later today, I know its not easy...but well your right something must be done." she said simply.

They would head out to the garden area, were she had managed to set up a rather nice looking meal thanks to the servants as she smirked seeing Jango lazing on the pillows in the shade. "Jango are you sure your not really a cat? cause you look quiet lazy right now." she teased him as she moved to take her spot. The three of them always sat in a way that they were all within equal distance of the other, though she would turn her attention to the soft breeze coming in as she sighed happily. "Mmm that feels really good...I could even go for a swim today if I had a swim suit" she said chuckling.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:54 pm
"Swimsuit?"Alibaba said as he took a bite of the food leaning back on his hands "Why don't you just swim naked like everyone else?"

Jango nodded his agreement as he puffed on his pipe the smoke dancing around him before vanishing "The only natural way to swim is exposed to the water, anything else just drags you down."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:15 pm
She would glance at the two of them, before she would sigh "if I was doing it alone yes, but considering almost every time I even take a bath I am with someone I'd like not to be seen nude in public" she said shaking her head. "and a swimsuit is what one wears in public when they want to be in the water and not ruin their clothing or get them wet. Simple as that really."

She would then place her hands together like before every meal, "thank you for the food" she said as always as she picked up her bowl and began to fill it with food slowly. "besides Jango, you see me enough times naked when you sneak into the baths" she stated eyeing the feline. "don't think I haven't noticed pervy cat.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:08 pm
Jango shrugged as he ate his food "I don't deny it. Eventually I won't be sneaking"he said glancing over at her slyly taking another big bite of his food as Alibaba shook his head "That's a waste of extra effort. You Japanese sure have some modest tendencies. This world clearly doesn't look at nudity as strictly as your does."he said laughing clearly not understanding whatever his brother and her were talking about as he took a deep drink and burped giggling slightly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:34 am
She sighed as she would then glare at Jango, "Ya still not happening" she stated quickly to him, "I'm fine with bathing with Ali cause half the time he's busy splashing around" she stated though when Ali suddenly burped she blinked and looked over at him. "Excuse you Ali" she said before taking a bite of her own food. Her eyes closed as she felt the soft wind against her skin, making her hair flow back as she sighed happily.

"It's so nice out today! I'm glad we are able to enjoy this without it being so hot."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:20 pm
"Yeah that does make me wonder why there was suddenly a break in the constant heat..that usually doesn't mean a good thing"Jango said crossing his arms "This djinn is to become mine so I'm quite concerned about what is going on with it"he commented

"Well we are going to have to cross that bridge sooner than we all think"Alibaba said sighing "The people deserve to enjoy days like this all the time. That's what the magic is supposed to guarantee."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:57 pm
Hanako listened before speaking "Well perhaps after this we all sit down and discuss what is to happen, Ali I know you've not been looking forward to this but if it continues something worse could happen. So..perhaps its time we made this the full front issue and not the dealings with Japan." after all if the dijin did get out of control this world would not bare well nor would Japan who had no idea how to even handle it.

"besides the sooner its done, the sooner we can return to our normal lives and enjoy days like this like regular people" she said happily.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:57 pm
Alibaba nodded taking a deep breath and sighing "You are right. Japan has been dragging it's feet in our proceedings and this does need to be addressed...I guess it's time I requested a meeting with a Queen so she can show me the magic on how to properly seal the djinn into an item and bind it"he said poking his fingers together "You two will be accompanying me on this journey naturally"he said "I can't do this alone"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:27 pm
Hanako would just chuckle, "like I'd let you face a fire creature on your own when you can't even braid your own hair." she said as she smiled at him. "Of course this will also probably be a first real test for myself...since I havn't left the palace grounds much."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:57 pm
'That's not a fair comparison I have short arms!"Alibaba said puffing his cheeks out and sticking out his tongue "Though that is true, the dungeon to get down to the djinn is supposed to be very trying. It's designed to keep the djinn in and intruders out"He said

"Which means all the training we did is soon to pay off in a big way"jango said nodding his head affirmatively "we have nothing to fear"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 am
"When I was your size I could braid my hair just fine" she stated firmly as she looked at him, "your just lazy and like it when I do it cause I make it neat" she chuckled out and then looked over at Jango. "that is true, I can finally see if the hard work Venus and I have put into training has paid off...the scythe's power still startles me...but the bow I can handle without issue."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:38 am
"It's because the scythes power is raw, it's a lot to get used to even after a years time, it's too short to master"Jango said "Though you've gotten pretty damn good with both of them, but you're right we need to see how we do in an actual combat setting."

Alibaba stuck his tongue out at her as he floated lazily around the field after finishing his food "I wonder what the djinn is like..."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:54 pm
She would look over at him as she sat there, "Ali I could always just cut your hair off" she stated, "along with your tongue" when he stuck it out she smirked, as she then glanced back over to Jango. "that sounds like a good idea, I'd greatly like to make sure that the skills you've taught me"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:11 pm
"Oh I have an idea then"Alibaba said happily "Since you need actual combat practice you both should fight me."he said "Djinn are going to use high level magic spells related to their elements. We all need to start expanding our mana reserves if we are going to take on a djinn, and it's just like growing a muscle, you grow your mana reserve by depleting it and letting it restore. You mana is already synced with a djinn, however you can only produce about level 4 spells now because your own mana isn't sufficient enough to offset Venus's yet. Once your mana pool grows who knows what kinds of powers she'll acquire." he said "I think you two should attempt to take in my Fire Titan"he commented

Jango looked over from his spot as he actually transformed back into his regular form "I think that's a great idea Alibaba, even if Hanako says whatever she usually says we're doing this, I still haven't forgiven the last time you used Titan to overwhelm me."he growled with a new fire in his eyes at the mention of the Titan magic
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:07 pm
Hanako looked over at them as she watched Jango change forms and she would speak, "I wasn't going to say no...I've been wanting to see Ali's titan magics after he showed me how he can make parts of his body larger." she said as she would nudge Jango slightly. "I'm not always a downer..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:43 pm
"Not a downer but you definitely scold Alibaba a lot...which I mean is what you're suppposed to do so good job"Jango teased nudging her back slightly as Alibaba smiled "Perfect, then we should go to the training grounds, I'm going to need a lot of space if I'm to fully utilize my Titan form"he smiled as he finally landed on the ground now
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:08 am
Hanako chuckled some as she smirked "well I just have to think that he is younger than me and its rather easy...though getting him to go to bed at proper hours is still a challenge..." she said with a sigh, though when Ali landed on the ground she looked up at him. "did you at least eat your vegetables this time?" she asked quickly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum