SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: The World on the other Side

on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:18 am
"Isn't that the point of having a bodyguard?"Alibaba asked as he raised an eyebrow looking up at her "To take care of the people you don't feel like dealing with at that current moment?"

There were a couple of shouts and the sounds of swords being drawn and arrows being nocked before immediately the sounds of grunts and things hitting the dirt before the carriage door opened and Jango came back inside tail still in the air "You may proceed Prince Alibaba"he stated as Ali clapped his hands as the carriage started forward again "Thank you Jango"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:52 pm
"I understand that Ali but...sometimes one needs a body guard against the body guard" she said with a small laugh, as she heard the groans and soon saw Jango walk back in. "someone looks bored still" she called out to him as she went back to kneading the dough and was soon taking a pie pan and began to press it against the mold. "Do you want me make cream with this as well Ali? to put on top of the pie?" she asked

Memeber

on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:23 pm
"Didn't know you were a professional chef"Jango called back to her as he jumped back into his chair with a yawn "Those guys were some small fry, couldn't even defeat a cat, and I only used one sword he commented

"You can do that?"Alibaba asked in surprise "A cream would be delicious"he said as he floated up into the air again happily "This is going to be a wonderful protect. Oh and Hanako...you are supposed to be the bodyguard against my bodyguard remember"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:30 am
"It's not really professional its just some things that I learned back home...if you have a recipe and can follow basic instructions you can pretty much cook or make anything." she stated as she gathered the ingredients for the cream and started to get that set up, but glanced back at Ali when he said that last part, "I...don't think it be a good idea if I fought against Jango...he'd cheat or do something to make me lose against him.." she said, in training around Ali he was 'tame' but alone she had no idea if he'd pull something perverted or lewd just to have her surrender to him.

Memeber

on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:50 am
"Whether or not he cheats is a different story"Alibaba said "But you would still be the last line of defense if he ever decided that he wanted to cause harm to myself or anyone else."Alibaba pointed out as Jango just laughed "Might as well just consider yourself doomed then"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:01 pm
Hanako glanced at Jango as she heard him laugh, "I'm not that hopeless yet, who knows I may one day be so strong that you'll almost worship me" she stated teasing as she giggled slightly. "alright Ali, let me show you how I make the cream then maybe one day you can try your hand at this....with no magic of course. It be something sweet you can do for your future wife."

Memeber

on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:48 pm
"Future wife?"Alibaba said with a small laugh "By the time I get into my mother's role, I won't have time for anything just like she does now. Most meals will be brought to us, and we will be traveling often taking care of the needs of the people. But I enjoy just making this with you"he said with a smile

"Aww Ali, you're still such a simple kid"Jango said with a laugh as the carriage began to move at a slower pace now "Time for a recharge, I'll take care of it this time."he said as he moved to the front of the carriage grabbing the reins as red energy flowed from his arms into the carriage firing it up as it began moving forward at lightning speed as Jango laughed "That's what I'm talking about!"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:26 pm
"well then I'll try and make as much as I can with you so that you remember this feeling." she said as she kissed his cheek softly, "now I need you to hand me the eggs there...gotta get this nice and fluffy so its like eating a cloud." Hanako stated simply. Though just as she was about to reach out for the egg, she felt the carriage jerk and she stumbled before glaring. "JANGO must you be a child?!" she stated sighing bracing herself against he counter. "and he calls you a kid..." she muttered.

Memeber

on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:13 pm
Alibaba was floating in the air though didn't seem to mind as he laughed "We are on an adventure Hanako, crazy things out bound to happen."he said as Jango grinned as he let go of the reins as the carriage slowed a bit but continued trodding on quickly "What? Don't like going a little fast?"Jango teased "We are hardly even out of the countryside of the city and we have to get all the way to the mountains. We got days to go no matter how fast we are moving"he said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:23 am
Hanako sighed as she stood there and would then speak "well if we are going to go fast." She looked at Ali "just this once you can use your magic and we can finish the desert ok? Just be gentle at the same time you could end up damaging the food." She said as she would explain to him what he had to do, she'd show him but she wasn't that confident in her magic when it came to cooking.

Memeber

on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:00 pm
Alibaba smiled happily as objects began floating and flying through the air as Ali effortlessly followed her instructions as he stirred and whipped and diced all while waving his arms and fingers in the air almost rhythmically as he worked listening to her
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:12 pm
Hanako woukd watch and make sure he wasn't doing anything that could harm the meal, she smiled and nodded "alright careful when you mix the milk and eggs if you go to fast you could cause the milk and eggs to separate but to slow it could curdle." She called making sure to test out each phase so that it was correct.

Memeber

on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:18 pm
"I got it"Alibaba said focusing as he slowed the whisk that was doing the mixing as Jango looked over at the two of them "Well isn't this rather impressive to see. I'm really excited to try some of this pie when you guys are done."he said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:43 pm
"it won't be ready till around dinner, its gotta bake and then sit and cool before you can eat it" She stated as she watched Ali, and would soon be doing a few things on the side. "You could always help too Jango, but you have to refrain from eating any of it while we do this." she said with a smile.

Hanako would continue to instruct Alibaba as they cooked, till they had two pies ready to be baked as she had already gotten the oven going before sliding them in. "Alright they just have to cook for a little bit and then cool but everything will be ready" she said as she also slid the cream they worked on into an ice box to keep it from melting on them.

Memeber

on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:11 pm
"Cooking isn't really my thing, but eating is"Jango said as he sat back kicking his feet up as they continued "I think by the times the sun goes down we should be right near Iatami village and we can rest there for the night before recharging in the morning"he said

"Wow, Iatami Village already? I forgot how fast this thing can really go when the ground is really flat like this"Alibaba said "Though I'm surprised no goblins have tried to jump out and raid our carriage yet, they are known for doing that in these vast fields."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:56 pm
"I think considering how fast we are going and to the fact that Jango probably put a sign saying 'come close and ill gut you' would also make sure no one comes to us" She said laughing as she would stretch out her arms, "well the pies will be a bit but once they are ready you both get to try it out...I'll warn you its been awhile since I've cooked so they might not taste that great.."

Memeber

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:25 am
"That means it'll be gross and you know it"Jango said teasing her with a laugh "I'm sure they will be fine, besides you taught Alibaba so if they come out bad we can just blame him"he said as Ali stuck out his tongue at his brother as he clapped his hands cleaning himself off
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:03 pm
Hanako shok her head at the two of them as she chuckled, "alright well now that is all taken care of, I'm going to do some studying with the books I brought. You two behave" she said with a smile and would then leave the kitchen heading to were she had placed her trunk and opened it and grabbed one of the books inside. Even on this journey she was still going to study and practice..so that she didn't lose control over the black magic that seemed to be on the edge of all her spells...wanting to be used

Memeber

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:20 pm
Alibaba flew over and jumped on his brother's shoulders as Jango fell forward and turned over as the two began to wrestle around on the ground

As she sat down Venus appeared again from her dagger sitting beside her. As Hanako gained more proficiency and grew stronger with her, the two grew more attached since she takes the shape of whatever weapon she needs at the time though usually the scythe. "Do you still feel the blackness Hanako?"she asked in her usual barely above a whisper voice
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:41 pm
Hanako looked over at Venus and shifted some before sighing, "I do...and I want to tell Ali I do...but he has enough on his plate as is...if I can't learn to control it myself then what good am i?" she stated as she looked back at the books infront of her. "All these explain black mana...how to channel it or even manage it so it doesn't get dangerous...but no matter what spell I use...any other element...its there...behind it all like a snake...and I don't understand why.."

Memeber

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:26 pm
"Perhaps that is simply a part of who you are?"Venus said "Everyone has a slightly different energy even if using the same type of magic, perhaps yours is simply naturally black on the other side of it?"she suggested
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:31 pm
"but you know the reason why it cannot be used Venus....its not safe..." she stated as she sat there with a sigh as she brushed some of her hair from her face, "The King has even asked me to keep it in check as he does not wish to take me from Alibaba if he can help it...im suppose to protect him as long as I can...and how can I protect him if I cannot even control my own abilities.."

Memeber

on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:34 am
"That is why we practice"Venus said with a smile "You have been trying to get better and better every day, but do you stop and take a second to think how far you have already come? A year ago magic wasn't a possibility that existed to you. You knew nothing of the magic that existed inside yourself on a caliber that is equal to the royal family. And now you wield magic with extreme authority and have mastered a djinn. I believe that it will come to you in its own time, and do not be afraid to use me to your fullest extent."she said still smiling "I will serve you faithfully. I won't let your power lose control again now that I know what type of energy it feels like when you release it. It is a supernatural energy much like when King Keruan used to wield me in the era of the previous Disciple King Haram the Queen's father. King Haram didn't have a lot of children like Queen Iris did, so his djinn wielders were chosen guardians to protect the princess and the royal family and Keruan who was only a Fairy Knight at the time was the Metal Djinn Wielder. He too also took a scythe when he first wielded me though he was originally a Dragoon."she said with a soft fondness in her voice not noticing Alibaba and Jango had both stopped wrestling and was listening intently to her story

Alibaba blinked in surprise and shock as he heard the story about his father "I never knew my father was a Dragoon in the Fairy Knights! That's so cool! He never told me about that part of his life...all this time he's just been this silly, smiling King that all the people love and respect but he used to be a hardcore fighter and was chosen to protect my Mom! I wonder if that's how they got together after her Jango's father died?"he said looking over at his brother "You were the last one born before he died, do you remember?"

"Yeah I remember Keruan being on Mom's guard for a while, but then he left when he became the next in line to be the Fairy King and then he formally married Mom. I thought it was political because they never showed any interest to each other when I was a kid....at least if they did they were really good at hiding it. But it's been decades now and they are still happily together with you...well however happy you call Mom anyway."Jango said "I didn't know he was a knight though, before I left he was Captain of the guard and just kind of sat around giving orders all day because he was so busy. I thought he was jsut this stuffy guy keeping mother safe."he said "But he did oversee a lot of my training as a kid so that makes sense actually now that I think about it."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:04 pm
Hanako would smile at Venus as she looked at her, "Thank you Venus, at least I can always trust you'll not judge me...and now at least know when I'm going to far out of control.." she stated, but would let her thoughts and voice fade off as she listened to Alibaba and Jango enter the conversation, her eyes closed faintly listening to them. Both were so proud of their families and had such interesting lives, ones she never thought possible till a year ago when the Gate opened and so much changed.

Hanako soon slipped out of the room, listening to the three of them talk as she went to one of the windows within the carriage and pushed it open as she leaned on the frame of it. Feeling the wind against her face, watching the land move past her as she soon held out her hand channeling just a little bit of magic into the palm. But at the core of it she could see a faint glow of the black mana that always seemed to be at the core of every spell she cast. 'Why can't I stop using it...no matter what I do...its always there...' she thought her hand closing as she sighed. 'I should tell the king like I promised....he has to know something...'

Memeber

on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:06 pm
It wasn't long before Alibaba had noticed Hanako slip away as he floated across the carriage coming to sit across from her as he looked up at her "Why do you suddenly look so concerned?"Alibaba asked "As soon as we started talking about my father your face turned sad and you walked away. Does something about the Fairy King bother you?"he asked with a frown "If it makes you feel better we can just not talk about him anymore. I don't know if he said something to you but I'm sorry if he did"
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum