The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The World on the other Side - Page 28 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Fri May 26, 2017 12:55 am
Jango and Ali grinned at each other exchanging high fives as Mars looked between the three of them then shrugged nonchalant "Well don't say I didn't warn you kiddos. Neptune is one icy bitch, beware."he said before retreating back into Jango's blade as they continued making their way down the mountain, Jango still badly beaten up as he paused suddenly "Don't move you two....I can feel multiple gazes on us...somebody is watching."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Fri May 26, 2017 1:02 am
Hanako hearing the two's hands hit together she sighed, typical brothers doing something like that as she shook her head. Though a faint smile did grace her lips as she stood there, looking at Mars "we appreciate the warning, but you'll be helping us calm her down if she gets to rocky" she stated as he vanished. The three kept moving till the sudden warning from Jango as Hanako paused moving a bit closer to Ali just to make sure he was alright as she glanced around, "Jango...you said your father was the king of this area....by chance would it be...the others?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:16 am
"I'm thinking so....and if it is.....they aren't going to be too happy to see Alibaba...considering the rumor is Iris and Keruan conspired to kill my father..."Jango said wincing as he heard an all too familiar voice behind him chime out a "Correct" as up on one of the boulders appeared an elder looking elf with dark skin with stark white hair, surrounding him were archers with their bows drawn and pointed at the group of them "You have a lot of nerve bring the Disciple up to our territory boy, Java Mountain is home of the Dark Elves, or is that position not sacred anymore either."

"Chief Elf Vizeer...my grandfather...."Jango said raising his hands in defeat "He's not going to let us go quietly you know...and I'm in no position to fight right now."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 1:28 am
Hanako would move to block the elves and their arrows from Ali as she held him gently against her, her eyes traveling to each one as she did and then looked at Jango. Their only warrior was rather beaten up, and with broken bones he would be more or less useless if a real fight broke out, "please we aren't here to do any harm....Jango's injured so please let us go so that we can tend to his injuries."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:53 am
"You'll be coming with us."Vizeer said shortly as he jumped down off of the boulder landing in front of them surpsingly gently for such an old man to fall such a far way "Whether or not you'll be full of holes on that trip depends on you."

Alibaba frowned looking over at Jango and then up at Hanako before somberly nodding his head "Alright fine, we will go with you, just don't shot either one of them. If you do I swear I will come down on you with the might of the two djinns currently under my contract."he said as his eyes glowered a bit causing the old man to lose his composure momentarily before motioning for them to walk
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 1:58 am
Hanako felt the faint 'chill' in the air at Ali's warning "We will be fine Ali...save your strength" however she would glance at Jango hoping he was alright but didn't want to make it seem like it was so weak he needed help...this was his family, those that knew him as well as Ali did so she would remain silent as she walked. Her hands remained on Ali's shoulders wanting to keep him well in reach on the off chance the older man went against his word.

As they walked she noticed the thickness of the tree's growing thicker, and she would then speak "um...may I at least ask where you are taking us? I'm...well not from here so I don't know this land as well as the others do."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 2:25 am
"Mind yourself and your tongue girl when we get there."Vizeer said as they walked "You will be one of the few outsiders that gets to bare witness to the Ancient City of the Dark Elves, Tazeren"he stated to her as they cleared through a thicket of trees before coming to an ancient city canopied by tall interwoven trees "We will decide what to do with you later, for now you'll sit in a cell"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 2:34 am
She wasn't sure if she liked the tone the man used but she kept herself in check, after all out of the three of them she tended to be the one that was a bit more calm...even if right now she was terrified. Hanako glanced around them as they soon came out from the thicket and she was soon staring at the large city. Her eyes widened in shock and she was amazed "this is amazing....You couldn't even tell there was a city here!...man I wish I had my camera this would make an amazing pictire."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 26, 2017 1:09 pm
The three of them were lead into a large building off to the side of the town and placed into a cell as the other elves left except for Vizeer and another who began to properly tend to Jango's wounds "This is a sacred city were almost all forms of magic are nullified except ancient elven magic. You won't be able to leave here so easily Disciple and the vines that everything in this city are made from are enchanted and cannot be sliced by anything except Elven steel. Now, tell us, why do you dare trespass on our sacred mountain?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 26, 2017 6:56 pm
Hanako would glance over at the older elf and the guard, a hint of annoyance on her face after all she had stated before why they where there. "I told you. We were dealing with a dijin of fire, or did you not notice that the heat has finally calmed down? If jango didn't make the contract we would have all died from heat exhaustion!" She stated quickly still keeping Ali close to her as well as making sure Venus was at a spot she could draw her in case she had to....just what were they going to do to them? However, as she stood there she could feel a faint pulse of magic around her though it was little if she could draw upon it maybe they had a chance out once they were left alone.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 12:26 am
"The heat does not affect those who live in the belly of a volcano."the elf said shortly "You should not have trespassed. The 'false' King's child and a fairy at that have no right coming into our homeland."

"So that's what this is. Elves and Fairy's have never gotten along. A long time ago there was a series of conflicts known as the Magical Wars where Elves and Fairies fought to establish their kingdoms the first two times the Gate opened after the original Disciples made it. Since then there has been a long standing rivalry and hatred between the two species. Dwarves and Humans do not produce magic so it is usually a competition with Elves and Fairies as to who will marry the next Disciple. My mother is also of Fairy descent. The last Elven halved Disciple was her grandfather." Alibaba said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat May 27, 2017 8:25 am
"Wait so we are being locked up because you have a thing against what they are?" She stated looking st the man then back to Alibaba "that hardly seems fair considering no one can help who they are born as....and this is coming from a human girl who last year just found out Magic, creatures and all that even exists and having to deal with a grumpy cat.." she poked playfully at Jango as she chuckled a bit before looking at boxer. "If your just imprisoning uss because of what we are then what's the point? Your just feeeing into the same jugement that everyone gave before....what's your personal reason other than your grandson?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 27, 2017 10:46 pm
"Oh you shouldn't have said that"Jango said shaking his head as a fiery look crossed Vizeer's face "Coming from a human who knew nothing about the rivalry between elves and fairies until moments ago, I'll simply ignore your ignorant opinion. Until you've seen elven villages blown up by those incessant fairies you know nothing."he sneered "And as for my personal claim in this? It is exactly my grandson, and all of my grandchildren, whose father, my precious son, was murdered by his mother and father"he said coldly looking at Alibaba who gulped slightly backing behind Hanako's leg some
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 28, 2017 4:37 am
Hanako stood there and would gently place her hand on Ali's head as she would speak "I maybe naive to this world but I haven't been so innocent that I think everyone deserves a chance. I watched as my home burned, people butchered, enslaved, including my own parents and little brother. so no I don't need to see a village blown up iv already seen it." She snapped as she glared at him. "You think your the only one who has suffered? People suffer each and every day by one mean or another....I can blame this entire world for what happened because no one chose to help until so many lives were distorted and we had no idea something like that could happen.i could very much say I hate elves because it was an elf that cut my brother down and he was only 10 years old!"

At this point her blue eyes were glowing as did an aura come around her, a rather powerful magic seemed to be building inside the more she spoke. "I should want this world to as you say blow up but I don't because I can't blame everyone for the act of a few....if I did....I'd be as pathetic as you who holds a grudge for something that is long over and has no desire to fix the issue and is only waiting for the next disaster to strike....that's not honoring the dead....we can't change the past only learn and grow and if I didn't have Alibaba or Jango I'd be rotting so I will protect them with everything I have even if I'm just a human...even if I no nothing of this world....I will not allow you or anyone to harm them."

At this point her hair has even started to float around her, her emotions alone were causing the raw magic within her to stir it felt warm and safe but in her eyes a red glow could be seen a deathly hint of magic there felt so far only by a few and namiky the current king who had warned her if it got out...she would be killed.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:17 am
Vizeer looked on at her in shock and surprise as her power was welling up inside of her *Is she a disciple? A human wielding magic? How can this be?*he thought to himself as he turned to face her fully once again "You speak a good game, and you have a power that may get you out of troublesome spots, but you have no end-game, no objective other than to remain subserviant to that wretched fairy and his ilk. But you have magic, and that makes you intriguing and useful. So I will strike you a deal, because elves love to bargain, it's only fair. If you agree become Jango's future bride, then I will let you go and give you all free access to roam Java Mountain. If not, despite your powerful magic, you will still be subject to imprisonment. You may break free and kill me, but can you defeat an entire village of elven warriors and spellcasters?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:35 pm
Hanako would stand there still glaring at the older man "They both saved my life, I owe them quiet a lot for that so yes to you it may seem like a horrible situation but....living with them I wouldn't change any of it!" she stated quickly however what was said next made her almost loss her composure as she blinked a few times. Glancing at Jango they did have that discussion not to long ago but it made her feel unsure to suddenly be put under this pressure, before she would speak "You despise him...so what exactly are you getting out of this?!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:28 am
"My motives are my own and of no concern to you. You have your offer, now what is your answer?"Vizeer said tapping his arm impatiently, feeling her magic slowly fading as Jango sighed "Elves do like striking a bargin."he commented "But don't feel pressured into doing something you don't want to do. Don't give into him just because we are trappped."he sighed though knowing they were at a disadvantage currently
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:15 pm
Hanako stared at Vizeer then back towards Ali and Jango, she wasn’t even sure what to say or do. If she said yes would they make them marry right, there on the spot? What was the motive behind this…would they attempt to kill Ali in hopes to gain another disciple from their union? She raised her hand as she pushed some of her hair from her face, letting her blue eyes meet Jangos some and then she glanced back at Vizeer. They needed to get out of this place…and seal the other dijin’s sighing she closed her eyes then would speak “We have a deal then…”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:54 pm
"Oh crap"Jango sighed as Vizeer grinned from ear to ear as he snapped his fingers as the magically enchanted vines of their cell parted and the cell rocked pushing them out and onto the floor "Most excellent"he said snapping his fingers as two golden heart shaped marks appeared on each of their wrists "Then you are free to go. And I shall send word to that witch Iris of the agreement we have come to."he said with his grin still in place

"The thing with elves, is that they are very political, so now he has a bargining chip for the future. The heart means we are married, but it won't be official until we consumate it"Jango explained "And we can't postpone it either, it's magically enchanted. Even if we tried after 48-72 hours the hearts on our wrists would react and lustfully draw us towards one another, as is elven tradition."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 am
When the mark appeared on her wrist she looked at it then over towards Jango, "it go is out didn't it? And we already discussed something like this anyways....and we already had sex so I don't see the harm in making the deal." She was of course still wondering if it was a good idea...did Jango even want to be married to her let anyone to anyone? "We have dijins to seal and being stuck down here wasn't going to get us anywhere."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:21 am
"Yeah it's fine"Jango said letting out a sigh "Just let me try to heal some more before we try doing this thing again, my whole body is aching and being thrown out of a cage definitely didn't help"he said pushing himself up to his feet "Let's just get back to the carriage and get out of here before Vizeer comes back with anymore twisted ideas"

"What's sex?" Alibaba asked "Is that what you guys were doing with all that groaning and grunting and those weird smells in the room after? Can anybody have sex? I want to try!"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:10 pm
Koharu blushed a dark red when she heard Alibaba started to speak about sex and she would soon grab his shoulders and turn the boy around, "we....we can discuss that when your MUCH older and by much older you have to be Jango's age" she said quickly this couldn't have gotten any worse till he said he wanted to try and she would push him forward. "call the carriage Ali we need to get your brother rested and healed up."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:34 am
"I dont want until I'm Jango's age. He's old" Ali said with a pout though he put two fingers to his lips letting out a sharp whistle and before long the magical carriage came rolling up the side of the mountain opening and letting them inside as Alibaba sank down into his bed of pillows. "Im going to sleep now, I dont think I have any magic left to drive the carriage"he said and instantly passed out without another word

Jango eased himself into a chair as he groaned slightly, his body still burned, bloodied.and bruised from the fight with the djinn "Man it feels good to be back here again. Everything hurts."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:52 pm
Hanako would sigh heavily as she watched the young boy more or less pass out and she moved over to him gently picking him up and going to lay him down in one of the rooms before stepping back out as Jango eased himself into a chair. She stood there looking at him before speaking, "want me to get a bath started for you? we still also have some of the left over stew I made I can heat that up for you." she was a bit unsure how to talk to him specially since now that she had agreed to marry him just so that they would get out of that dungeon. "Jango....about earlier....I hope I didn't make you upset I just saw no other way to get us out of there.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:41 am
"Nah, I actually feel bad for you." Jango said shaking his head. "You got used as a political bargining tool. Snd forces to marry me. Probably to keep my mother from marrying you to Ali ehen he came of age. The magic you both produce would have been a perfect match. Vizeer only does things to spite my mother" he said "Food would be great "
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum