Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: The World on the other Side

on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:09 am
When he mentioned her possibly marring Ali she was almost floored, she never thought that would be something and she shook her head "How can I marry the child that I basicly am help raising?! T...thats obsured plus by the time he's old enough I'll probably look like some 80 year old grandmother. I'm a simple human theres no way I'd live long enough or stay young enough for him in that time!" Why would anyone want to even use her as a political pawn her magic wasn't that great, she got lucky with managing to call upon that much of it to begin with to even cause Vizeer to see her as such. "We got lucky that I could even call that much mana to even make Vizeer think of me as a pawn....besides Jango, even if we did get married and you didn't want to be thats fine we can remain friends and you can see other women if you wanted all this is....all that was.....was so we could get out and get you seen to for your injuries and so that ALi was safe"

At least thats what deep down she was telling herself, she cared deeply for both men but Jango was the only one that had more or less made a' move' on her and it was nice to feel wanted in that way after everything had happened and not just be some tossed aside being. She would clear her head though quickly as she focused on the task at hand now, and that was feeding Jango and making sure he's wounds healed because it was only a matter of time before they would have to do something like fight a dijin again. After about 20mins she did come back out with a heated bowl of stew and she set it on the table beside him, "should taste like I just cooked it the other day" she said warmly and would then place a glass of water down for him too.

Memeber

on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:02 am
"Ya know.....I don't mind the idea"Jango said as the food was placed in front of him as he began eating to rebuild his strength "I know I don't talk about myself a lot, so now I guess is as good a time as any to tell you about the man you're really saying your okay with marrying. You know some of the basics, my father was the former King, I'm a Dark Elf/Disciple half breed. I specialize in fire magic and I'm Captain of the Royal Knights. But being all that, I thought I would be alone my whole life. Except for Alibaba, I'm the only boy my Mother had, and when I was a kid, out of all my sisters except for maybe Sheera who is the oldest, my magic was the strongest, though it was only ever fire magic and illusions. My father was my hero, and when he died...instead of manning up and being ready to replace him...I ran away from the palace life. I became a mercenary as a teenager, and a damn good one too. It was actually Keruan, who was formally the Captain of the Knights who was the first person to beat me in a duel. He's the reason I wear this eyepatch actually. He's also the one who persuaded me to come back to the castle and take up being a knight. Though I still think he and my mother had some part to due in my father's untimely death, he personally asked me to be the personal bodyguard of his future child my mother was pregnant with, that kid being Alibaba. Though I didn't like him, I became his apprentice and trained under him until I was ready to take up the mantle when Alibaba was born. I know it seems a little crazy, but Ali is my whole world. Keruan could have killed me that day, but he showed mercy and gave my life a purpose. I owe that to Ali's birth...and now also because of Ali's mercy on you, we have you joining us in our day to day lives as well. I charade around as a cat to go unseen, and to not interact with anyone else besides Ali, but I don't feel the need to do that with you...so yes, I will marry you. Personally I think this is the one good thing that benefits me out of all of this, and it saves both of us from being involved in any more crazy politics of the palace. You'll learn, this land is one big game with all sides trying to fight for the chance to be the next race in line to sire a disciple. My mother was a pure bred Disciple, the last few of her kind because all the ones left are all in hiding because there are so few, my father was an elf and Ali's half fairy. I feel bad for Ali because who knows what race my mother is going to marry him off to for her own personal gain."Jango sighed "And don't worry, those with magic age slower than those without. Your aging will be slowed up dramatically. Humans are the closest in race to Disciples, but the rarest to have magic. Elves would be next, followed by the Dwarves and Gnomes, and then the Animal People, all those ones you see with furry ears or scaly tails and the likes."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:20 am
SHe would grab hold of one of the chairs and would pull it out as she sat down, she grabbed a spoon for herself as she would take a few bites of the stew as he began to explain a bit of his past. Learning all of this, didn't change her mind on the man that sat across from her but he had defiantly lived a much different life than she had...or she could have ever imagined. A faint smile did peek at her lips when he stated that they wouldn't be used in political pawns but at the same time she feared, that because of this they could be in trouble for hindering it. A soft sigh did leave her lips and she looked up at Jango "I still don't understand why he wanted me to marry you though Jango, even if my age does slow down because of magic...what advantage does that give to him? I hold no political standing, I care for Ali and that's all really...well unless you count the magic that the king will kill me on if it gets out...." she paused realizing she was saying that out loud and paused as she looked up. "uh...oh you must have been hungry did you want some more?" she asked as she quickly swapped him bowls.

Memeber

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:55 pm
Jango raised his eyebrow looking at her "did you want to run that by me again? What is the king going to do to you?"he said as he took her bowl taking another bite of the stew "And you may not realize it, but you are a political tool, you have magic, and you are Ali's keeper. That means that when he comes into power, you'll have some influence on his decisions, thus the decisions of the country. I am also close to Ali, which is why he does the same to keep me close. The rest of his grandchildren he doesn't really care about. Haven't you noticed besides Sheera, none of the other kids ever visit the main palace?"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:26 pm
Hanako bit her lip some, she couldn't tell him the king told her to keep it a secret it was one that she knew she had to carry and he could see it weighing on her mind as she stood there. It was something that was always there, "its me being so close to Ali that so many are watching me...mainly the king because of that night we were sparing....and my magic got out of control." she stated as she stood there, her blond hair falling into her face. "he told me...what he felt should have been banished long ago and it was magic that belonged to someone thought to be dead....and if it got out of control he would personally see me killed even if it was in front of Ali so long as his son was protected....so as of right now.....its why I don't feel like i'm really a good pawn to be played.....the same magic in those cells I called on underlined beneath all the others is the dark mana its the one that doesn't hesitate it does as I ask first....I rather not fight just so I don't use magic but its why I'm with Ali right? because I can....." she said softly as she gathered up the empty plates and moved to the sink to start cleaning them even if she hadn't really eaten. "The king asked me to keep it a secret.....and if it was to happen again he'd find a replacement and send me away."

Memeber

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:36 pm
"Hm I didn't know that you were dealing with a dark power like that. I'm assuming Ali does know as well?"Jango asked as he watched her "I've never trusted Keruan. Even when I was his apprentice, something always rubbed me the wrong way. He may always be smiling and happy, but there is definitely something darker beneath the surface with him."he said "Well I'll try to make it to where you don't even run the risk of pulling out that power. Because I'll be damned if he kills you"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:59 pm
"He told me not to tell anyone, and Ali doesn't know at all...because if he did the king would then have to 'hurt' him I feel just so that he got his way" she stated with a small sigh as she stood there, cleaning the plates and she then glanced at him "Its not really up to you on this Jango...if I can't control it then that's it...its probably one reason why when I call my dijin...she turns first into a scythe..."

Memeber

on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:01 am
"That's weird....the only other person I've ever see the metal djinn do that for is Keruan back when he was a Captain of the guard"Jango commented as he finally lit his pipe "And no one has been able to tell you just what exactly this dark magic is? I'm sure if Alibaba knew what was going on he could point us in the right direction on how to get you to control it"he said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:19 am
"I...I'm not really sure who he meant, but he told me that your mother the queen keeps the creature out of the lands after banishing them....or he banished them. I'm not sure I just know that much, such as that if I keep using it it could allow for that being to return....but at the same time those that can weild it the way I do should have all be executed a long time ago from what he hinted and how a human like me from another world without magic could come into that power troubles him." she stated glancing towards Ali's room wondering if she should tell Ali, she was ordered not to by the king...to keep the matter private and to gain control over her mana on her own and through training...to do little as possible to hinder Ali's growth to becoming the future ruler of the lands as both king and disciple.

Memeber

on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:41 am
"You......that isn't possible....Norunde!?"Jango said in shock and surprise "That's whose power you've been keeping secret!?"he said still stunned "The Dark Master himself? Do you know the story of this guy?"he said "Clearly not. Long ago, when Barcyl yjr First Disciple first opened his gate after creating the djinn to rule the elements. Four races came through, a human, an elf, a fairy, and a beastman. Those were our ancestors to the nations in our land now. Long story short, after 1,000 years of peace, the Fairy's decided that they should be the ones in charge of the realm and their former King Norunde, betrayed the alliance and slaughtered many Disciples until only a few remained. Barcyl, in his fury defeated his old friend, but could not bring himself to kill him. Barcyl stripped him of his physical body and banished him outside the magical barrier he had the djinn create that we know today as The Edge. They say that in the Shadowlands, Norunde's power and influence still thrives in his absence. There are those who wander into the shadowlands and return with dark magic, and they are usually executed or banished if the barrier doesn't kill them on returning first."Jango said "Having Norunde's magic...that's bad."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:52 am
She could see the shock on his face as she stood there, bitting her lip was it wise to tell him would the king learn about this and have her sent away or killed? She wasn't sure as she gripped her arm and looked back at him "I couldn't remember the name till you said it...but yes him..." she stated softly she wasn't fully told the story but she had caught the hint form the king when he explained what she was producing...what she could call without hesitation was that dark magic. "you see why im scared Jango? I come from a world without magic and now this...." she would hold her hand up as he saw how easy it was for her to even create it as her hand glowed black before she quickly sent it away before anything else could happen. "i...all other mana is almost hard for me to grasp unless I really focus...i figured it just took time to learn it but if i combine it with the dark...I can call upon the other stuff easier...but if this keeps up Jango the king will have me killed."

Memeber

on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:09 am
"Man, I had no clue all that was going on. I'm sorry. That must be tough"Jango said flopping down into his chair "I still think its wise to tell Alibaba. If the King has threatened you he needs to know. So that way he can help you how he can, and if the worst comes he can stand up to his father and advocate for your life."he commented "I don't think it would hurt if Ali knew"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:15 am
"b....but what about this Norunde....couldn't he use me to hurt the others..." she asked softly rather afraid that it was possible, she glanced back towards Ali's room she didn't want to hurt Ali at all, he was truly her reason for life right now helping her through so much. As she looked back towards Jango she was going to say something till she heard Ali's door open, she knew then the child was awake as she would speak "did you sleep well Ali? or did we wake you up?"

Memeber

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 pm
Jango was going to respond but cut himself off as Alibaba came from his room as he sighed relighting his pipe taking a deep drag

"I just woke up. I was just exhausted from using up all my mana but now that it's coming back I feel fine. I'm glad I just fall asleep, some people get mana sickness and throw up when they use up all their mana supply"Alibaba said "i saee you got Jango all bandaged up, did I miss anything?"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:08 pm
Hanako nodded with a smile "ya got him fixed up and full of food, shall I get some ready for you as well?" She asked as she stood there raising her hand and brushing her hair from her face. She didn't want to tell him what they where talking about, her eyes darted towards Jango some before looking back at Ali. "And nothing important Ali just the whole marriage thing..."

Memeber

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:56 pm
"Oh yeah, that wasn't a dream huh?"Alibaba said as he sat down at the table "Did you guys come to an agreement? If you want, I can look up ways on how to reverse the spell. It's not fair that you have to be forced to do this with each other."Alibaba said shaking his head "All magic can be undone, you just have to learn the counter for it"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 pm
"Its alright Alibaba, this actually works out in our favor" she said simply as she would move to the kitchen and would prepare a bowl of stew for him to set on the table, "this way we can't be used in the politics of the court and we can focus our attention on you and making sure you rise to the king your suppose to be. Plus I can act more like a dotting sister to you more then" she stated as she would pat his head with a warm smile, "unless you don't want me to marry your brother" she teased the young boy.

Memeber

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:13 pm
"No you are free to do as you please"Alibaba said shaking his head as he ate food "I'm not to sure that gets you out of being used politically. You both are still attached to the royal family, there will always be someone trying to manipulate you whether inside the family or not"Alibaba commented "and with the hostilities of the Dark Elves still presiding, who knows what may happen at the end of all of this."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:55 pm
She listened to Ali she sometimes forgot he was so much older than her and had more of a mind of an adult than a child at times, she knew what he meant and she glanced at Jango again. Bitting her lip, she was already being manipulated considering what she could do as she spoke "ali...there is one thing....I should probably tell you....your father ordered me not to say anything to you about it....but well I've told Jango and he said it was important I tell you."

Memeber

on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:22 am
Alibaba blinked looking over at her "Something my father is involved with?"he asked curiously "Well, I'm listening, go ahead you can tell me anything"he commented as he happily ate his stew

"Might as well come out with it then"Jango said shaking his head "Told you Ali woudn't mind"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:44 pm
Hanako glanced at Jango and nodded her head, she didn't want Alibaba to hate his father which would probably never happen as she would speak, "If I lose control of my magic...or more so lose the ability to keep in check a particular part of the magic." she sighed as he kept eating, she didn't even know how to explain it but she shook her head "Jango helped bring some light to exactly the severity of what I can do....I use the same magic that the one called Norunde can...and I do it naturally...your father fears that if it gets out of control you'd be harmed...so if it gets out.....the king will have me executed"

Memeber

on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:53 pm
"The same magic as Norunde....how...."Alibaba said as he furrowed his brow slightly "That would explain that dark aura I've always sinced hidden behind the strength of your magic. I will make sure my father will never hurt you....but it does bring up a lot of questions...how would you come into contact with that power? Norunde has been banished behind the barrier for the last 3,000 years...."he said "Well...if that's the case, we just have to make sure your power doesn't go out of control then don't we"he said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:15 am
She nodded feeling rather relieved as she looked at him, he could see it in her eyes as she stood there smiling "I...I've got it under control so far, my emotions trigger it more or if I get carried away in training, most of the time my dijin monitors it...she helps me snap out of the lull the dark mana calls its harder to do if I use her form as a scythe its like its amplifies it...but I don't know why since well Jango you said the king used to use her as a sycthe as well right? so why would that affect me so much more?"

Memeber

on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:14 pm
"You know...."Jango said as he took a long drag from his pipe and let it out deep in thought "Whose to say that it didn't?"he said "Keruan used the metal djinn, the one that is supposed to neturalize all the other elemental djinns...he was also a scythe.....he's a fairy like Norunde, though Norunde was more of a shinigami and reaped souls to power his dark magic towards the end before his banishment. Keruan was also accused of killing my father, though he was acquitted during his official trial.....and he seems to know that you were releasing the Dark Mana, that my mother and Alibaba didn't even pick up on....."he pointed out as Alibaba looked at his brother

"Are you saying my father has some type of knowledge or connection to Norunde as well?"alibaba asked as he frowned deeply looking at the two of them "I mean it can be possible, all those points are valid points...but there isn't enough evidence to accuse him of such a huge claim. All those connected to Norunde or his dark magic are punishable by death."he stated
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum