SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: The World on the other Side

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:57 pm
"I suppose we can"Alibaba said though his cheeks were still puffed out slightly " Jango still needs time to heal, so we might as well travel while he does that. Besides..."Ali said as he pulled out the map "The next djinn is the water djinn, so Jango's not going to be very helpful anyway....and we need to get to... hmm I believe the reports said the complaints were coming from Breezeport Village, right here on the coast, maybe like few days of travel if we do it lightly"he commented "I heard they have the most amazing seafood in the entire kingdom"he said with his mouth watering "I can't wait to get there!"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:20 pm
She smiled and looked over the map as she stood there, the though of sea food sounded delicous as well "Well I can always do a shrimp boil, or if they have lobsters, claims, anything really with a shell I can help cook together...its been awhile and I usually don't like having to look at their faces" she stated shuddering just imagining their little biddy eyes and those legs as she suddenly shuttered and shook her head. "so who is getting the water dijin? won't we need their help in this?"

Memeber

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:11 pm
"Yeah, we will...but this may be the last time we have help for these journey,"Ali began to explain "So out of all of the kids my mother had, only three of us are profoundly gifted with magic. Myself being the strongest. Jango can use fire at an amazing level, and his magic also gets channeled into his swords. The only other one of us who can use magic at a high level is Sheera. Remember her? She was the one who had you imprisoned and gave you to me in the first place. She's proficient at water, namely ice, but she can use a couple more elements than Jango can. She will actually be meeting us at the village from her own castle."he said "After this though, the twins can only do small parlor magic basically though I'm sure it'll be boosted by the djinn they will eventually get."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:21 pm
Hanako shuddered remembering that women, the cells were always cold and at least she knew why and she would speak "Well then I guess we should go say Thank you to her, after all shes the one who did contact you about me..." she did want to thank the women, for not her she would have probably ended up some place else rather than with Jango and Ali. "Jango think you can behave? fire and water never mix well so lets not have another all out...fight with a family member...next thing I'll know i'll be forced to marry someone else" she teased him.

Memeber

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:10 pm
Jango simply scoffed as Alibaba laughed slightly "Jango and Sheera have never gotten along. Sheera is the oldest girl, and oldest child, but Jango was the oldest boy and was crown prince over her for a long time....plus one is water and one is fire like you said so....prepare for things to get a little.......steamy"he said before getting pounced on by Jango in his cat form as Alibaba laughed "Okay, okay no more puns I'm sorry! No need to get....hot under the collar Jango"he said before flying off quickly as Jango glared at him "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:43 pm
She couldn't help but start laughing at the puns, her hand going over her mouth watching Jango try and go after Alibaba and she soon walked over to Jango. Reaching down she grabbed up the cat version of him and would poke his nose "be nice to your little brother, he needs his laughs just as much as you do, and Ali don't taunt your brother" she would scold both of them while petting Jango's head scratching beneath his chin.

Memeber

on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:15 pm
Jango simply grunted but sat in her lap with his eyes closed as she scratched him "This isn't over Ali, go start the wagon."he snapped as Alibaba laughed before grabbing the reins, infusing his magic into the carriage as it lurched forward traveling down Java Mountain towards the vast plains below once again "Hey Hanako...if Sheera is mean to you, I apologize for her early."Ali commented "She isn't exactly the nicest lady"

"Yeah but she sure does love you a lot"Jango commented "God when Alibaba was born, Sheera practically treated him like he was her own kid. It wasn't until you came long that Ali finally stopped being around her. I wouldn't even transform around her unless I have to personally."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:05 pm
Hanako grinned and continued to pet Jango even as he barked out at Ali to get the wagon going, at least she could 'stall' a fight and she would then turn her head towards Ali again as he brought up Sheera. She remembered her but she did have to some what thank the lady and nodded "I know Ali" Hanako called back to him before setting Jango down as he explained how Sheera loved Ali, a small smile formed on her lips thinking of that women cuddling Ali like he was her own child, "well for me being around I hope she doesn't hate me to much, as for transforming just pretend your a stuffed cat or something around her, she'd probably ignore you."

Memeber

on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:33 pm
"For all things Sheera may be, she isn't dense, she knows who I am"Jango said shaking his head "And I dunno, better not let her seeing you getting all lovey with her Ali-kins"he said as Alibaba stuck out his tongue from the front of the wagon as they rode on "So.....how's it feel being a married woman hm?"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:16 pm
Hanako glanced at him and blinked, before glancing down at her hand were the mark was they had only a limited amount of time before it would more or less force them to one another. "I dunno, I guess...normal?" she asked a bit confused herself, "I've never been married and in my world...I'm a bit young to be married to someone"

Memeber

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 pm
"Just wondering"Jango said as his tail wagged back and forth slightly "Well in our world, you are at the perfect age. ANd now we are going to be stuck together for a long, long time. I still plan on traveling and carrying out my knightly duties to Alibaba, just so you know. You can stay safe in the palace and raise our future kids there too."he commented "I'm still in mild disbelief this happened, but I'm making the most of it. There are definitely worse people in this kingdom to be married off to."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:42 pm
"who said we are having kids? I have my hands full with Alibaba and you to raise a child" she stated quickly as she chuckled, he was right though there was worse people out there to be stuck with. "As for you staying who you are...I wouldn't have it any other way, I never understood that about marrige's in my world....why someone has to completely change for their spouse, I woudln't want you to be in a state of your life that you didn't feel like you were you....your Jango and that's who I want you to stay as....but if we did have kids...You better be coming home at least once a month with flowers or something to make up for me getting stuck with it all....cause I bet our kids are going to be just as wild as you are....if not more so."

Memeber

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:37 pm
“Well in all fairness, you won’t be watching Alibaba forever. Eventually he will grow up, and maybe then we can consider actually having kids. But you are right there is far too much going on right now for us to do that. Always a fun thought though.”Jango said with a laugh “Don’t worry, nothing is ever going to change the way I am. I’m just glad that you are going to be okay with that.”he said “so does that mean when the peace talks with your government finally go through, will you be spending most of your time here anyway?”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:22 pm
At his question about her living here or in her own world she paused, she had lived here for a year now, trained and 'grown' as a person here along side them. She didn't have any family to return to, and what friends she had she doubt they missed her that much as she shifted before shaking her head. "No...i mean I lived here for a year and I couldn't think of any other place to live." she said softly. "its not like I have anyone waiting for me there..."

Memeber

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 am
"Besides, why wouldn't you want to live here?"Jango said "The air on that side is dirty and stuff and there is constant noise everywhere and so many people."he commented "Personally, I hope peace talks never happen and eventually we take over Japan and revolutionize it into a magical land."he said

"Jango" Alibaba said "We are supposed to be neutral in our opinions over this. Mother is the one in charge of the peace talks with Japan, despite backlash and stalling from the rest of the United Nations. All we are to do for now is support her decision and make peace as best we can."he stated "We are due to return back to that side not too long from now you know."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:09 pm
When he spoke about Japan she would shift some, Japan may have been loud and the air not as 'clean' as it was here as she took a deep breath, but before she could say something else Alibaba was more or less giving Jango a lecture as she would then speak. "Japan is a beautiful country once you look past everything else, just like this world. You just have to know where to look" she moved over towards the kitchen to start cleaning up.

She wouldn't ever bash their home, Jango may dislike Japan but it was her home as she kept her back towards Jango as she started to scrub the plates some.

Memeber

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:25 pm
Jango sighed shaking his head “Fine, fine. Sorry I said anything.”he mumbled as he sat back curling up on the chair as the carriage bumped and bounced as it rolled along “You know, I really wonder what the world is going to look like once you are the Disciple Alibaba”he commented “I also wonder what you are goign to be like once you get older”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 pm
"Well, we will just have to wait and see...Ali's still growing and he's got much to show us before then." She said warmly from the kitchen, and glanced to Ali even as he drove the carriage after all he was the future ruler and she could only hope that his good nature and loving smile would continue and influence the land in a positive way....so long as she herself...kept the darkness she could control at bay.

Memeber

on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:56 pm
“Yeah I suppose that’s true”Jango said “So much more that he has to learn indeed. And I woner who he’s going to end up falling in love with? It’d be nice if it was an elf and finally end the feud between Fairies and Elves once and for all.”he commented “I’ve put some thought behind that clearly”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:57 am
"An elf?" she asked looking at Jango and then in the direction Alibaba was in, it couldn't hurt to have him be with an elf but she had only meet Jango and his family really as she then looked back at Jango. "Were could we even find a girl his age? isn't it hard to find an elf that young?" she was just going off the 'myths' and stories of her home, when it was said elves lived such long lives that children were a rare sight because it took much longer for a women to get pregnant.

Memeber

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:28 pm
“Yeah out of all the different elves, dark elves, wood elves, high elves, whatever, I think there is only one elf that’s even remotely close to his age. She’s a young teenager...maybe 12 or 13. But she’s the daughter of the Viceroy, the most powerful elf on the Council of Elves. And she’s a high elf...they tend to think they are pureblood, elven royalty even among elves. Convincing her father to marry her off to a fairy/disciple hybrid may be quite the challenge.”Jango said “But apparently she’s as magically powerful as she is beautiful from what the reports say.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:01 pm
"Hmm that sounds like a promising lead, but are you sure we want Ali to be with a girl like that? hes such a carefree kid I don't want him to be stuck with some girl that thinks so high of herself that everyone around her is nothing but bugs. Ali deserves a girl just as carefree as he is, loving as well...plus we'd have to deal with her and I really do not want to raise a stuck up brat"

Memeber

on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:05 pm
“I mean really, it’s completely out of our control who and what Alibaba ends up with. But that is my recommendation.”Jango said “And while her family are typical High Elves, she seems pretty relaxed from the one time I’ve seen her. I think she’d be a perfect match for Alibaba. And it’ll keep him safe form being married off to some...dwarf or gnome or something.”he commented
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 pm
"well shall we journey to where she is? Perhaps have the two of them come together? almost like a play date" Hanako stated with a small smile, "it be rather nice alibaba can have some fun with someone his age, and just be a kid"

Memeber

on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 am
“Well she’s like 7 years older than Alibaba. But it’s not as easy as you make it sound.”Jango said with a laugh “I think you forgot the first thing I said before, Elves and Fairies don’t like each other. They were at war for over a century and this current peace is superficial. Remember the Elves think Keruan the Fairy King killed my father the Dark Elf King who was the Viceroy to the Elven Council prior to his marriage to my mother. Dark elves used to be at the top of the elven hierachy, but with the death of my father, the High Elves took over and proclaimed war against the Fairies in order to keep the dark elves favor despite their lower status now. I didn’t want to tell you about elven politics but since you are marrying into the family now I guess you should know.”Jango stated “Keruan punished the fairies and my mother punished the Elves and forced them into a peace treaty. So tensions are still very tense as you can see by my grandfather Vizeer’s actions to our little visit up the mountain. All make sense now?”he asked with a sigh “Being royalty isn’t fun....I much prefer being a cat.”
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum