The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

The World on the other Side - Page 32 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:50 pm
"Wait....you weren't planning on going...."Jango said blinking as he leaned over the side of the tub "I wasn't planning on going, I'm pretty banged up, and my fire djinn will be useless against Neptune because these two djinn can't beat each other. So does that mean we are going to send Alibaba with just Sheera?"

"Whatever is the option that keeps you two the safest."Alibaba said sternly as the carriage began slowing down to a halt as Alibaba floated up overing near Hanako "I'm sure Sheera and I will be perfectly fine by ourselves. She is the Admiral to the Kingdom's Navy after all. She's a tough woman. That stew really fueled me so we made some good time. We should be to Seabreeze Village before sunset tomorrow."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:08 pm
"Well, I'm sure Sheera would love to be with Ali for a bit plus...I didn't really prove I was much help before and its not like I'd be much help again." Koharu said looking over towards Jango, and then turned back to Alibaba "I'm glad that you enjoyed it, I can make more before we go to bed for the night, but Ali if you'd want me to go with you and Sheera I can."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:13 pm
"It's not a matter of me wanting you. It's a matter of you feeling capable to. If you aren't feeling up to it, then I suggest while we are gone you and Jango use Sheera's castle and work on training your djinns while Jango gets back into fighting shape."he said

"Ya know that's not a bad idea."Jango said "I wouldn't feel bad about leaving you in Sheera's hands. If there's anyone who cares about you more than I do, it's her. Alright then it sounds like a plan to me. We will train, Ali will seal Sheera' djinn and we can rest well until the next contract expires."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:20 pm
Hanako nodded, as she smiled a bit "Alright, training sounds rather good for both of us, maybe for once I can be jango" she laughed smiling at them both and then moved over to Ali as she kissed his forehead. "Why don't you go and wash up now since Jango clearly is 'done' he's just being lazy or you can join him and make sure he keeps his injuries cleaned and not pull his stiches"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:55 am
“Ew I’m not getting into Jango’s gross water.”Ali said as he raised his arms as Jango and the water lifted up as the water dumped jango before draining and refilling as Jango landed on his feet rubbing his neck as he grabbed his towel

“Alright, I’m going to bathe now.”Ali commented pushing them out the door as it closed behind him as Jango laughed some “that kid’s insane”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:40 pm
“True burn at least he can still be a kid at times, he’s gotta a lot on his plate so really small moments like this are nice.” She smirked looking st him and would then move over grabbing a robe for him “here need help drying off? Or will you be alright?”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:14 pm
“If you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. I plan on just going straight to sleep as soon as we are done.”Jango said “I think I’m going to just drive the carriage tomorrow and give Ali a chance to rest as well. I know he used up a larger amount of mana than he cares to admit. Those spells he used were massive.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:36 pm
"He is reckless at times...wonder were he picks that up from" she teased, but would walk with him to his room and began to help dry him off making sure the stitches were not pulled as she wrapped up the ones that she couldn't stitch shut then slid his cloths on him. "Lets just rest till we get to Sheera's, then we can focus on the next step. And i can try my hand at the carriage, it shouldn't be to hard while you guys sleep."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:31 pm
“Nah its not too hard. You just kinda grab the reins and the carriage takes care of the rest. Only if you want to speed up or slow down do you have to actually have to work your mana flow”Jango said as he finished getting dressed and slid into bed laying on his stomach letting out a sigh “God I’ve never missed a bed more in my life than right now.”he said as he transformed into a cat curling up in the sheets “Resting sounds like a great idea to me.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:42 pm
"then you guys take it easy, I'll handle the rest just you gotta make sure I know were to go." she watched him change into a cat and shook her head, as she picked up a blanket and pulled it around him leaning down as she kissed his forehead. "good night."

The next morning when Ali and Jango did wake up the carriage was already moving, the smell of a hot breakfast was already waiting for them and Hanako was outside driving the carriage humming to herself enjoying the breeze.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:15 pm
As the two boys came out of their rooms they scratched their head in confusion before smelling the food as their stomachs rumbled in unison ‘foooood” they said making their way over and sitting down in front of their food as the carriage rolled around smoothly “It’s so nice to have a Hanako. I hope when I get a wife she’s as nice and caring as Hanako” Alibaba said as he ate

“She’s probably gonna be an elf or a fairy so......probably not”Jango said “But we can pray”he laughed as Alibaba puffed his cheeks out at him
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:23 pm
Hanako smiled listening to them shaking her head, her hair blowing back some and she would soon speak "Jango be nice, besides Ali you got awhile before you need to think about having a wife, Jango and I are just in a contract right now I'm sure he'd love to have a girl just as lazy and cat obsessed as he is instead of me"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:03 pm
“With a nice fat ass too”Jango said as he avoided an object being thrown at him “I’m just kidding. I never even thought I’d be married so you are more than enough woman for me.”he said “But she’s right Ali you’re too young.”

“No I’m not. I mean not really. I understand the fundamental concepts of love and marriage...I think. Plus Mom was only a few years older than I am when she got married the first time. She’s a fairly young DIsciple herself.”Ali said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:57 pm
"Ali don't go rushing into something just because someone else has done it" Hanako stated as she would glare back at Jango a bit, he had such a big mouth sometimes. "YOu are you, and your mom is your mom don't try and be anyone else other than yourself...you'll find someone at your own time and even if it is an arranged marriage im 'sure the king and queen' wouldn't push you into something till you were truly ready for that..." at least she hoped...
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:47 pm
“That’s a optimistic way of thinking”Alibaba said “But it’s not that I’m trying to be my mother.”Alibaba said “But it comes with the title of being a Disciple. It’s a dangerous job. Or well it used to be. Until my grandfather, who lived to be almost 2,000 years old half elf, most Disciples tend to die fairly young in some kind of accident or assassination. So traditionally Disciples marry young to produce at least one heir to keep the contracts valid. That’s why my mother has 5 kids though only one true heir despite the fact that she also married young”he told her “Sheera and Jango could have taken up after her if I had not been born, but the Disciple bloodline magic would have been severely weakened going forward.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm
"Well then once we get the next few dijins if you want Ali we can help you find a girl, but find her for the right reasons not just for the political ones alright?, or you beat your brother up and marry me" she stated teasing of course since Ali stated he wanted someone like her, it was rather cute.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:08 pm
"Good luck getting that not political part past my mother"Jango said "I already told you yesterday who I think would be a perfect match for Alibaba. After this whole djinn business is done, how about we go make that dream a reality. Never to young to have someone you care for at your side"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:21 pm
She would smile some listening to Jango and would shake her head, "yes I know who you said, but you also said that it would be near impossible because of the 'feud' that is going on....but lets focus on something else for now. Ali last night you said you could help me with the dark magic I have....what would you suggest be the best way other than training?" she asked glancing back at him while still holding the reins as she really didn't have to worry about the carriage going off track without her looking.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:47 pm
“Training is the best way. It’s actually the only way I can think of”Alibaba said “So outside of the 5 elements, there are two other elements. Yin and Yang. Now only powerful magic users, like Disciples, Fairies, High Elves Sorcerers and Sorceresses, Human Wizards and Witches, and Gnome and Dwarf Mages can use magic outside of the elements. No animal-folk has been known to do so yet. But as you well know its very dangerous and kinda hard to do. So training yourself to harness that would be the best way. Like a Human Witch would do. That’d practically the amount of power you already possess anyway.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:53 pm
She kept her head turned towards him as she listened, as she would then nod her head and chuckle a bit when he brought up a human witch. "Well I suppose, we have legends about myths in my world, though most of it didn't turn out good and there's only a few that are 'good' the best would be this series done by a women called Harry Potter...really great actually but I don't think those spells would translate here" she stated with a small laugh, looking forward again. A witch...couldn't hurt since she probably had the look with the long silver hair, glowing blue eyes....she was unique as she was told in this world with her blue eyes. "So do I read a book that has spells in it or...is there another way to go about that? Cause if becoming a powerful magic user gets me to control the dark magic...then I'll do what it takes"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:08 pm
“Well.......there is one book you can read........but I dunno if you should......it was written by Norunde himself...before he was known as the Dark Disciple. I believe I have a copy of it in my study at home. Once we return after the water djinn I can give it to you...but you ahve to use extreme caution. Just because it was before he had fallen, doesn’t mean that some dark spells cant be lying dormant in the text.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:45 pm
Hearing that the book belonged to the dark mage himself she would bit the inside of her lip, the man was dangerous and if they were right and she was born to bring him back....or do something then should she really have any contact with that man? With a deep breath she looked back at Ali and gave him a smile “don’t worry I won’t let him get to me or let my magic get out of hand. I’ll even practice with Jango I bet he can save me from myself.” She laughed

Sent from Topic'it App
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:20 pm
“No no, if you’re going to practice using that magic, I need to be around for it.”Alibaba said “Yin and Yang aren’t affected by the eother elements. Only one can counteract the other.”Ali said “So you can only practice using that magic expressly infront of me only.”he said “But I don’t think anything should happen. I’ve had that book for years and nothing strange has ever come from it.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:02 pm
“If That is what you believe is best then alright, it’s been awhile since we studied together.” She smiled a bit more remembering the times spent together in the libraries as she learned what she could about the world she lived in. She still had an accent speaking their native language but it had just become something normal, even when she taught them Japanese.

“So enough of that...this water Dijin where is it located? Deep in an ocean or since ice is also its domain would it be in the frozen wastes?”

Sent from Topic'it App
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:05 pm
"So.............we don't exactly know."Alibaba said as Jango fell over "Seriously kid?" "Well kinda!"Ali said pushing his thumbs together "The information we received from Sheera says that Seabreeze Village has had alternating rains and snows as well as violent sea storms that has greatly impacted their farming and fishing alike. Sheera says her stockpiles are beginning to run low and something must be done. We know the djinn is out to sea....we just don't exactly know where in sea it is."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum