Calendar

Go down
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: The World on the other Side

on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:37 pm
"It had to be that...I've been always using black magic beneath the rest of my abilities....so trying to only use that was a bit of a strain...." she stated, her voice still a bit low and then she looked at Venus. "I do want to ask....since we are always fighting together, how do I unlock more of your abilities Venus? I know we dont have a contract like the others do, but I want us to be partners as if we were.."

Memeber

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:23 pm
Venus let out a small sigh as she heard the question as she leaned back slightly “It isn’t something you need tto do. It’s something I need to finally embrace. Since I stopped being Keruan’s djinn, I have been more reserved. Throughout time, he had been the master that had wielded me with the most respect. You are a worthy Master as well, so I need to stop being so reserved.”she said “Simply use me to your imagination. Anything that has metallic properities I can become for you. I was hesitant to say so before...but with your knowledge of the technology in your lands that I have seen on our visits, that can be applied to the type of weaponry I can become if you help teach me.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:10 pm
Hanako would gently raise her hand to press against her shoulder, "I want to do everything I can to help Ali become a great disciple. I also want to be someone that....Jango can say is worthy to be his wife too....and....your friend" she smiled at her, "we are partners, I won't have you do something you don't feel right to do....I'll probably be doubting myself in the process anyways" she laughed sitting back some, brushing some of her hair from her face. "but till the day I can no longer wield you properly I want us to work together to help Ali and any others that he brings into our lives.....but if I keep fearing the darkness that resides in me....I won't be able to do that, so I'll need your help to make sure it stays controlled but I'll need your full power too.....as for weapons in my world, we can.....but they aren't as....simple as a sword or a scythe."

Memeber

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:11 pm
“I can take many complex forms. Keruan was very good at utilizing. Once when we were still in the Army, he turned me into a large siege weapon and took over an enemy fortress. Another time we were stranded on an island and he turned me into a flying machine and a ship of his own design in order to get us back. It is very much powered by your imagination. But I will do my best to keep that darkness contained in you. As part of my powers as Metal, containment and defense are my specialities. I will increase the limiter I place on that power in the future to help you.”she said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:23 am
"alright then....I'm not exactly sure how some of the weapons of my world work, but I do remember a few of them." she stated as she could still recall a few of the 'wars' that broke out since the gate had been opened. The weapons that Ali said had been used, she had to explain a few of them on just how they worked. She would then shift some as she looked at Venus, "so...how exactly do we train together...."

Memeber

on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:00 pm
Venus nodded taking a deep breath “Alright, I understand. I think I’m ready to bestow the mark upon you.”she said as she held out her hands as a warm feeling began to come from the center of Hanako’s chest as the same djinn mark that appears on Ali’s forehead and their weapons appeared “When a djinn full recognizes their contract, their own gets access to a new form of our power. It was Queen Iris’s grandfather who first coined the term “Djinn Morph” to help activate the ability. Upon activating the ability, our physical properities fuse with you, giving you access to far greater strength.”she told her “when we do this, bring your dagger close to the mark and say “Djinn Morph: Venus” to begin the fusion process. You can will the transformation to end at any time.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:32 pm
She would look down seeing the mark as her hand raised up to gently run her fingers against it, she was sure if she opened her dress some that the mark would be on her skin before she looked back up at Venus hearing her speak how to access the power. She nodded but couldn't help but laugh a bit, "sorry...just making me think of a few shows I watched as a child....mainly these ones about 'magic girls' having to call upon this power or what not saying something similar..." she was sure Venus had no real idea what she was talking about, before she shook her head. "anyways....thank you....I won't do you wrong" she said bowing her head towards her.

Memeber

on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:11 am
“Of course”she said bowing her head back “do you wish to try to try the power?”she asked “It may take some getting used to at first. All of your abilities and senses will be greatly heightened by combining with a djinn. We are of the essence of the planet”she said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:49 pm
She took a deep breath but nodded, "right....we should practice and after the training earlier I think its needed to see just how far I can go...." she stated and looked over to Venus, "we should go to a more open area just encase"

Memeber

on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:52 pm
Venus nodded as she held out her hands as they both vanished and reappeared in the back half of the ship away from everyone else as she stood up helping Hanako stand as well as she moved into position standing across from here as she took a deep breath letting it out "I'm so nervous, I haven't done this in such a long time."She said but smiled "Nothing to fear though, it's a flawless execution."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:19 pm
Hanako nodded her head as she smiled at Venus as they moved to a more....open space so that they could freely train with this new ability. She could almost sense the excitement that Venus was feeling on takin gon this new...power or old to her but new to Hanako. That energy moved to Hanako as she took a deep breath and she would soon hold her hand out as Venus took the shape of the scythe and she held it up to her chest and would speak the words. The rush of energy that went through her made her head almost spin till she felt nothing and it wasn't till later did she realise she had passed out and Venus was just smiling at her saying it was only natural.

From then on the two of them continued to train and practice with one another, Venus made sure that Hanako's dark magic was kept in check as well as hidden from Sheera who every day was grilling them harder and harder, it had been several days or weeks at this point as they faced chopper and chopper water as they got closer to were the Water Dijin was at and Sheera only seemed to make the training that much harder. It was on one of those days as Hanako dropped to her knees panting heavily, her clothing a bit beat up as Sheera had 5 water twisters behind her and Hanako was to dodge them or repel them, strengthening her reserves of magic as well as Stamina. SHe had just gotten hit for probably the 20th time and she was fairly scratched up, she took a deep breath as she pushed herself up. Venus was 'not' allowed to help her in any way as Sheera was claiming it 'weakness' to rely on her Dijinn to much. "Ok...Im...I'm ready..." she stated ready to go another round.

Memeber

on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:34 pm
“Are you sure you shouldn’t ask for a break? I know Sheera only allows one before lunch but now might be the time to use it.”Alibaba said concerned looking over at her. He himself was currently training with a water golem, a large wave that he had conjured to life that kept send large water based attacks his way in order for him to learn to counter without draining all of his own magic.

“Don’t be so kind to the girl, focus on your own training!”Shouted Sheera from across the ship’s training yard as Alibaba jumped slightly. Sheera had actually started to take a liking to Hanako. The gir’s determination and tenacity to not give up, even when she was completely drained rather impressed Sheera, though she’d never say it aloud. In fact the determination from all of them over their last few weeks training made her proud...and curious. *What exactly happened in that battle with the Fire Djinn that’s got them like this?* was the recurring thought in the back of her head as she intensified Hanako’s twisters again “Same thing Hanako, get to it!”she snapped before turning her attention back to Jango and Mars.

Jango and Mars, two hotheads, naturally have been out of sync with their morphing. While Venus says the transformation should be seamless, her ability to reflect her user’s inner soul is a part of that process. For other djinn the process doesn’t always have the desired result. “Djinn Morph!”Jango and Mars both shouted as all of Jango’s 4 blades came together and then vanished as he held out his hand as flames englufed it before a long slender burning katana appeared. His clothes had also changed to samurai armor that’s shine was lit ablaze with the fire from the sword and long headband with the kanji for ‘fire’ written on it appeared on his head blowing with the heat from the flames “Alright we pulled it off this time.” Before a simple spray of Sheera’s water caused them to instantly separate once again as she sighed “Idiots, this power won’t do you any good if you cant focus enough to maintain it for longer than 30 seconds.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:20 pm
Hanako shook her head as she stood there, "No I'll be fine Ali" she stated and would look over at him with a small smile, taking another deep breath she looked at the twisters. She needed to use magic to dodge them, to work around them without getting hit...at least not as bad. Though she could sense her magic was low, but she knew what she had plenty of but she kept it pushed down, 'don't rely on it' she told herself before going back into practice. It always started off easy, dodging the twisters till they got faster and faster as she practiced she could hear Sheera yelling at Jango making her smile a bit, he was still struggling and here she had already worked with her own morph with Venus nothing special but the two had practiced on their off days together talking about how it was to better merge together.

Though after about 30 seconds herself she was soon thrown back as she winced, she could feel Venus moving up behind her sitting her up as she laughed a bit. "Ok...I think that one hurt worse..." she stated a nice cut down her leg as she looked up at Venus. "I...should be fine tomorrow...once I rest some."

Memeber

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:55 pm
Sheera had taken notice of the cut and how quickly Hanako had been knocked over as the water cyclones faded as she looked over "You're done for today then. You won't be doing any of us, including yourself, any good if you push yourself till you can't even walk."she said motioning to the cut on her leg "Get that treated and--"she started before pausing as one of her crew mates came running over to her

"Admiral! We just got word from the crows nest. A large maelstrom can be seen just off the starboard bow, about a day of travel away. We don't see anything yet, but the waters are growing rougher the closer we near, thunder clouds are rolling in over the area as well."he reported as Sheera grinned "Finally, set course for the center of the maelstrom and set sails. Full speed ahead for the eye of that storm!"she said loudly as the crew cheered, bustling into action across the large ship
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:03 pm
Hanako would push herself up and would go to say something when she heard the crew member calling out to Sheera, the battle against the water dijinn was going to be coming and she was still struggling to dodge some water cyclones. She looked back at Venus before pushing herself up to her feet, "So its....going to begin.." she said softly looking at the black clouds that they were growing closer towards.

The ship would be hit hard by the on coming storm, but the massive castle seemed to hold its ground it was so large the waves had a difficult time doing much to it but it did enough to cause one to fall to the ground if they weren't mindful of how they were walking. It had been already a few hours and the sky was near bitch black, the rain coming hard causing the deck to look like its own ocean "we should be getting close to the eye....." she said softly.

Memeber

on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:10 am
“Indeed...WEIGH ANCHOR!” Sheera called out as there was a slight commotion down below the bottom of the ship before there was soon a loud splash as a large anchor was dropped from the side of the boat as the ship soon came to a stop as the sails were brought down “You’re right girlie, the ship is close enough to that thing. We don’t need to be dragging the others with us into this fight. From here we will take my private ship with just us to the center of the maelstrom. Cmon lets go get ready to leave.”

Alibaba looked out over the stormy seas for a few moments longer before nodding his head as the rain fell down his face “Right. We shouldn’t put other people’s lives in danger unnecessarily.”

“Let’s go get dry and pack our things. We still got some traveling to do yet still”Jango said as he turned to head inside. There was a sense of dread and worry that hung over the group that was evident as they headed inside to prepare to depart once more
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:12 pm
she turned to look over at SHeera when she called to her, and then she would hear the orders it would seem that it was now or never as she glanced back at the others. The tension was high in the air as Hanako took a deep breath and would then nod towards Jango as she went to go and gather what they would need. They could live off little considering her outfit was 'cleanable' due to the magic that was imbued on it.

Once they were ready the group boarded the smaller ship glancing back towards the sail able 'castle' as they would head off into the eye of the storm.

Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:37 pm
It wasn’t long until their small ships was being rocked violently by the storm as Sheera barked out orders to her elite crew that accompined her as the ship tossed and turned the others down below deck

“It’s coming....once we get into the maelstrom...there’s not telling what can happen to us at that point....”Alibaba said to Hanako and Jango as he caught a book that was sent flying across the room from the violent movement “Let’s just do our best to come out of this alive and not drowned okay? I still don’t have a clue how this is even going to go down..”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:10 pm
Hanako gripped the side of the wall as her feet kept her up, but she was wobbling back and forth and glanced over to Alibaba and nodded. "well all we can hope is that you two do what you have to do. I don't know how much Jango and I can be assistance considering his is flames and we are....surrounded by water" she would soon get tossed against Jango as the ship hit another large wave and she sighed, "can I say I don't like water myself....I'd like to have my feet on solid...ground."

Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:11 pm
“Yeah same here.”Jango said as he held her against his side, though the grip and perspiration on his palms against her leg shown that he was worried, scared even. A rare trait for him to display, but it seemed the fight with his own djinn shook him up enough to be concerned about this one. “It’s way to easy to get plunged under the water and not make it up again.”

“Don’t worry. I will do everything I possible can to make sure you two don’t get hurt”Ali said “I just hope tha—“he started before the ship lurched again as a loud voice rang out “WE ARE ENTERING THE WHIRLPOOL!”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:12 pm
She glanced at Jango feeling his palms where slick with the perspiration but she didn't want to say anything, after all if she acknowledged it he'd only think more about it. Though at the call about them entering the whirlpool she took a deep breath. "we should get up on deck and see if we can do anything, even if we can't do much we can at least make sure the ship stays a float for the others"

The group would move quickly to the top of the ship, the wind and rain slamming against enough to almost push them back down the stairs but they had to push past that as they moved onto the deck, while the storm continued to rage on.

Memeber

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:05 am
As the storm thrashed the boat about, it was slowly pulled into the maelstrom, as they began entering the whirling current. As lightning flashed, it illuminated a lumbering large silhouette with bright glowing yellows eyes that could be seen through the dark waves and clouds that swirled about

"That must be the djinn."Alibaba said as they were slowly getting pulled in closer and closer "The current's too strong, the ship isn't going to be able to pull away, we'll be sucked under the surface at this rate!"he said as many of the ships crew were trying their hardest just to keep the ship upright and not capsize, let alone steer it as Alibaba closed his eyes as his body glowed slightly as a calming feeling washed over the ship "The djinn is calling us to the center...do not fight the current, sail towards it."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:18 am
Hanako looked out towards the large creature that was at the center, the yellow eyes glowing brightly as she glanced towards Ali and then over towards Sheera as the ship would turn towards the large water dijinn. The ship itself would no longer fight the waters, turning as if it was merely a toy within a large bath of water at the mercy of the child playing with it.

Her heart was pounding in her ears, as she couldn't help but reach out for Jango's hand tightly gripping it as they neared the center the ship jerking as the waves crashed into it but still did not turnover.

Memeber

on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:43 pm
It wasn’t long before they had sailed clear into the center of the whirlpool, which had then sucked the ship down, leaving it beaten and battered in an underwater cavern as Sheera and the others came out of the top of the deck “This is some kind of cove...”she pointed out looking around “But no sign of the djinn....Men, start making repairs to the ship. I want to be able to set sail by the time we get back from capturing this djinn.”she yelled out as she then looked at the rest of the group “I suppose its time for us to hunt down a djinn then”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:08 pm
She would feel the ship hit the ground, the sound of the ships base cracking and groaning as she would then look towards the others. Hanako would hear Sheera calling out to her men to get the ship ready she then took a deep breath and moved with them, as the group would start heading deeper into the underwater cavern "This feels like a trap....it has full advantage if the cavern flooded..." she whispered softly even though her voice still echoed.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum