The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

The World on the other Side - Page 39 Empty Re: The World on the other Side

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 am
Lilitha would smile "I'm fine with that, we can teach each other new tricks" she said warmly seeming to be fine with having to marry Alibaba and her mother would shake her head some watching her daughter. When the servants came into the room Morila would motion towards Hanako with a small smile, "don't worry I am not like my husband...." as Hanako came over she spoke softly. "Thank you for putting up with my daughter, I know she is quiet the handfull." "She was no worse than how Alibaba can get at times, though I am glad we were able to come to an understanding here.....though not sure how to explain this to the king and queen.." she said in honesty.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:41 am
Sheera and Jango exchanged a glance before looking over at Alibaba as Sheera nodded her head "You did a good thing Alibaba...even though these circumstances are not....ideal." she commented "Let's just hope these Elves hold up their end of the bargain." She commented

"Well they kind of have to...marrying off a Princess is kind of like a double edged sword."Jango commented "Though I do wonder how Queen Iris is going to take the news her son has been married off....without her consent.....she may be mad but hopefully not mad enough to retaliate against them."

"No." Alibaba said through Lilitha's incessant cheek poking "No retaliation. No war. No blood will be spilled as long as I am a Disciple" he said as Jango sighed "Never lose that innocence Alibaba. As you grow up you'll learn the world is a cruel and bloody place...but you keep being a sweet boy. Never forget"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 pm
Lilitha would stop her torment on Alibaba's cheek at least for now as she would tilt her head some, "blood and war are apart of life though....at least thats what Uncle says" she stated though her mother sighed and would soon give her brother-in-law a rather dirty look of 'you had to tell her that'

Hanako couldn't help but give Alibaba a small smile, she had thought such things at once then the gate opened and all hell broke lose but now she was here as she soon moved over to Ali and placed her hand on his shoulder. "we will just have to see what the future brings, but Jango is right....never lose that quality Ali rulers of all kinds are remembered for their actions and deeds. Just always ask what do you wish to be remembered for."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:54 pm
Alibaba blinked but nodded his head "That's like...the best advice I've heard you say Hanako. Im going to remember that. What do I want to be remembered for......" he said before soon the group was ushered off the change out of those "disgusting, filthy, gruesome, horrible rags of clothes" so said Aion and into something more "suitable for a High Elf banquet"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:56 pm
Hanako would chuckle a few times as she nodded "well I'm glad I was able to give you something to work off." she stated as she gently plaed her hand on his shoulder, and Lilitha would tilt her head some. "Humans are interesting...." she said before they where lead to get changed.

Morila would sit in her daughters room brushing out the girls hair gently pulling "stay still LIlitha" "but mom...." "I'm almost done, besides tonight is your first dinner with your 'husband' so you must be a proper high elf lady....now remember what your tutors said?" "dont speak with my mouth full" "good...and?" she would keep working with Lilitha going over table manors. "very good...now after they leave you are grounded..." "what!!...why..." "you snuck out and humiliated your uncle you are to apologies to him as well after this..do you understand?" "yes momma...."

It wasn't long before they all where walking into the banquet hall for a lavish dinner for them, Morila had a spare dress that she offered to Hanako and she was soon stepping into the hall after Sheera who had to help her get into the rather delicate elven dress. Her blonde hair pulled up into a messy braid that was then drapped over her shoulder, while the dress hugged her sides before flowing back behind her, in a soft lavender color making her already blue eyes seem to shimmer that much more.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:54 pm
"You positive you werent born an elf or something first?" Jango asked as he laid eyes on her after a low whistle "You look like you fit right in with that blond hair"he said. He was still wearing his same clothing, but cleaner, for all the talk Aion was, when a flaming sword was pointed in his face, his tongue seemed to fail him.

Alibaba was dressed in royal elven attire, though much to the chagrin of some of the other nobility at the banquet. Despite him being a Disciple and a ruler, he was still a fairy, and High Elves still treated them as mortal enemies. "I dont like all these looks" Ali said hiding behind Hanako and Sheera's legs slightly "They look like they wanna murder me"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:34 pm
Hanako would faintly blush at Jango as he walked over towards her and she would push some of her hair from her face, "um...not sure if I was an elf but...thank you Lady Morila let me borrow it and thanks to Sheera I could get it on I...ive never worn a corset before can't say...I really like it..." she shifted pressing her hand against her stomach for a second till she would soon feel Alibaba grabbing her leg and she looked down gently placing her hand on his head, "Then show them that your to cute" she stated
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:08 am
Alibaba shook his head "This not a time to be cute and playful. These are High Elves. They are all very serious people if you havent noticed....except for maybe Lilitha but she doesnt count"he said

"You'll be fine"came Sheera's voice as she approached. She too was actually very stunning in a sea blue dress that matched her eye with her black hair cascading down her back "Just dont do anything to give them reason to run their mouth and they wont say anything to you."she commented "And try to.....enjoy yourselves"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:09 pm
Hanako gently patted Alibaba's head some before she would speak, "Sheera's right we are to enjoy ourselves, so remember....be remembered for your actions and....kill them with kindness" she smirked noticing not to long after they had entered Morila and Lilitha entered, a servant announcing their arrival and Hanako smirked before speaking "Why don't you....go 'kill' that kindness by going up to your fiance...I'm sure she'd enjoy it"

Lilitha sighed heavily already feeling bored but her mother was pinching her shoulder some "behave....this is a formal event" she whispered
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:37 pm
Before Alibaba had a chance to do anything, the lights dimmed slightly as the entertainment started as a bevy of beautiful elven women in see through silken garments and wrapped in gold jewerly came out followed by attractive, toned shirtless men also draped in golden chains came out seductively moving and dancing through the crowd of people as Faizon sat back with a smile "Welcome my guests, and enjoy tonight. We celebrate the engagement of my daughter to the Royal Disciple family. May Lilitha bring great honor and pride to the High Elven society" he said cheersing and taking a drink out of his goblet
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:58 pm
Hanako would look blink several times as she would watch the shirtless men walk by and she couldn't help but star after all they were there infront of her as she would then look over at Jango. "sorry they are....kinda there..." she whispered blushing not sure what she was suppose to do or say. As she watched before soon seeming to snap out of it as the king would speak announcing it out towards the court as people would clap.

Though as they watched the show, Alibaba soon felt someone tugging on his sleeve and when he turned Lilitha was standing there with a smile, "this is boring....wanna sneak into the kitchen and get some sweets?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:16 am
Jango laughed shaking his head “Don’t let them seduce you now. Elves can be very persuasive”he laughed “And make sure you don’t drool on your dress”he chuckled

Alibaba blinked and shook his head “No, I need to be here. I am responsible for representing my parents and the Kingdom in front of your father.”he stated “This will all be over soon, and we will be leaving. You should enjoy your last moments here because it may be a long time before we get a chance to return. We still have two more djinn to hunt down after all.”he commented “Besides, I’ve never been around High Elves, this is fascinating.”he said. While Alibaba had a childlike appearence, Lilitha would learn that her future husband was far from it in times when important issues were afoot
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:52 am
Lilitha would almost sigh some he seemed far different now but she would remain beside him as she stood there watching as the elves danced around, they had of course done this dance a half a dozen million times for just about everything but she didn't say anything for now watching.

Hanako would nudge Jango, "i know someone who is very persuasive..." she stated with a small smile towards him, as she would look back towards the dancing elves. "The dance is really elegant, I can barely do a waltz...much less what they are doing." Lilitha looked over at Hanako when she brought up her dancing skills, "Papa has me practice three times a week, Alibaba do you know how to dance?" she asked simply. "I could teach you how to dance like them."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:08 am
Alibaba tapped his chin "Hmmm I dunno how to dance like them, but I enjoy dancing, lets do it!" Alibaba said grabbing Lilitha's hand again as that childlike whimsy returned. It seemed that as long as what you were doing was still in line with what needed to be done, Alibaba's serious nature was kept at bay "Teach me, I want to twirl and move like those guys are" he laughed
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:15 pm
Lilitha would grin as she moved out onto the floor with him, she would then grab his hands "Ok...follow." she said happily as she began to move at first slow so that he could get the basic movements. "See....easy right? its just 1...2...3..." she stated as she began to move, soon letting her hands slid from his as she started to move, it was fluid one move blending into the other.

Hanako watched as the two started to dance together, "She's pretty good, wonder how long this will keep Alibaba occupied before it gets out of hand."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:38 am
"Oh.........not long"Jango said face palming as in the moment that Lilitha let go of Alibaba's hand, he came alive. He began dancing and twirling around Lilitha and the dance floor. The young couple were giving off a feeling of energy and youth that was almost as intoxicating to watch as the Elven dancer's sultry moves. Ali's dark braided hair spun around him as he twirled and danced grabbing Lilitha to spin and move with her as well "We hardly have anything to celebrate back at home anymore....I don't think we even have our annual festival planned for this year yet."he commented "And now we have to prepare to ally and merge with Fazion and the High Elves. Are you positive you're okay with all of this?"he questioned Lilitha as he spun her into his chest before twirling her away again

"You know...I've been thinking about something"Jango than said to his sister and Hanako "So these djinn, they had a contract with mother, it expired and thus unnatural phenomena began happening all over the world, we stopped the lava flow on Java mountain,...calmed the stormy seas and stopped the rains and flooding of Seabreeze Village.... we still have to stop the tornado's in the Grasslands and the earthquakes and sandstorms in the Viper Desert...but don't we think it's a little odd that the contracts expired in the first place....Queen Iris did not have to forge new contracts until Gramps died and made her the Disciple. What broke the contract that is making Alibaba have to do this in the first place.....and why not her...in terms of age of a Disciple, she herself is still very young despite being almost a millennia in age."he pointed out "I never thought about it before, but now that I am....it's odd. It's not like she's stuck in the castle unable to do anything...though King Keruan has been constantly in and out of the castle inexplicably....."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:17 pm
Lilitha would giggle happily as she spun with him, her hair flowing around her as if she had wings at some points her movments semless and graceful that as others watched it was alluring. The two of them and their pulsing aura of youth making many just standing in awe as she grabbed hold of Ali's hand once again and spun into his chest. "Of course I am, your really fun and I won't have to live here and listen to my grumpy uncle" she giggled. "are you ok with it?" she asked as she spun away, her dress flowing up around her.

Hanako turned to look over at Jango, her eyes pulled from the delicate dance before them, she had only been living in this world for about a year or so now. In that time she was more aware of the current politices and actions nothing of the past but she understood enough. Specially aobut the dijins now, "That...is odd..." she stated as she shifted, remembering the threat she had been given if she allowed the dark aura of hers. "I know I speak out of line like this....but...could the king be the cause?...since I've meet him after that day when...I lost a bit of control....I've felt he's been lurking in the very darkness that he warned me to not tred in...or I'd be killed.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:39 am
"Hmmm yeah"Alibaba said nodding his head as the music came to an end and they were met with applause and cheers as he grinned in his typical fashion "Sheera seems okay with it, and you have a lot of cool abilities I want to learn from you. But Disciples and Elves and Fairies live a long time so if we get married this young we're going to have an eternity together you know"he said "And I want to have lots and lots of babies over the years. I can sense that deep down there is a magical imbalance in the world. More and more races are losing their connection with magic, to where only elves, fairies and some humans who have been blessed by Disciples in the past can use magic. If we have kids, they'd be a quarter high elf, dark elf, fairy and Disciple each. That's sure to be teeming with all types of magic to release back into the world to restore the natural order."he discussed with her as they returned to the others "I've seen visions of a future like this in my dreams"

"No you wouldn't be wrong to not trust him"Jango said sternly as he crossed his arms as Sheera sighed but nodded her head "Actually, Jango is right in his suspicion not to trust Keruan. I wouldn't feel comfortable discussing this in Mother's territory, as Fairies are everywhere, but here in the home of the High Elves, we are safe from any eavesdropping...at least from his spies."she said as she looked over at Lord Faizon for a moment before back to Hanako "Everyone believes Keruan is behind our Father's death and replacing him on the throne. His death changed our mother because she hasn't been the same since and you're right about these strange occurences coincidentally happening when Keruan has been far more unusual than normal. My spies has frequently seen him leave for the Fairy Kingdom...yet never actually make it there. Now while I don't mettle in my mother's affairs I care deeply for Alibaba and do not trust his father in the slightest. I remember how jealous he used to be of my father when I was a little girl. He's a pious man who has a dark side he hides with kindness...no one outside our family has ever seen him do anything evil or cruel to anything, not even bugs."

The attention was then drawn to Lord Faizon as he stood and addressed the festivities "Honored guests, I hope you have been enjoying your time here. I just wish to have one final toast for my youngest daughter. Who would have ever thought that you'd be the one to catch the Disciple. May your years with him be long and prosperous future Queen."he said smiling down at his daughter "For centuries the High Elves have been losing power and prestige. A Dark Elf King and then a Fairy King, we have not been anywhere near the royal throne....until now. Now High Elves will reign supreme as our bloodline is now tied with the Disciples and now the fairies too. With that, I am happy to announce my declaration of treaty with the Fairy Kingdom. With the marriage of our children I will formally sign a peace treaty with King Keruan and his fairies."he said as the room broke into cheers and applause
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 5:59 pm
Lilitha would giggle happily as she spun around even as the music came to an end and she walked beside Alibaba tilting her head, "I can do what I can to teach you, but I bet your a super fast learner with everything..." she said happily stepping ahead of him as she spun around. Her dress fluffing up as she spun, when he mentioned having lots of children she would tilt her head "that sounds painful..." she looked back at him, "maybe you can take lovers....Mrs Hanako is super pretty and shes human!! She'd probably give you really cute babies too!" she said jumping up to Alibaba. "not that I mind having lots and lots of children with you...just...I like Hanako she was super nice...and you own her anyways right Ali? thats what Uncle says anyways that humans are slaves now...or at least to weak to do anything on thei rown."

Hanako shifted remembering the feeling she got from the Fairy King, but she would nod her head "the only time that I felt any...malace was when I...lost control and I drew upon the dark mana. But with Jango and Alibaba teaching me I've been keeping it at bay plus having my dijin too" she said gently patting the hilt of her blade, but she always sensed the darkness right there at the back of her mind. But soon their attention was pulled as the King stood up, announcing his toast as Lilitha giggled and hugged Alibaba close and kissed his cheek, "papa's so happy now....and we can see eachother ALLLL the time now too Alibaba"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 6:42 pm
Alibaba shook his head "Hanako is with me, but I don't think I own her. At least that's not the kind of relationship we have. She watches over me. Just like my big brother and sister"he told her "But I can ask her if she wants to have my kids if you want?" He questioned innocently "I can have multiple lovers?"he questioned

Sheera was going to speak but gritted her teeth hearing the Elven Lord's words "Well I suppose two good things came out of this, that'll be the end to a 1000 year war....and Alibaba now has a retainer to keep him in line. I always wondered what sort of magical creature would be the one to get Alibaba. Personally I thought it'd be a human like Hanako... I just view Jango as a space saver until Alibaba comes of age" she said as Jango glared at her as she cooly sipped her drink
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat May 11, 2019 6:51 pm
"Why not?" Lilitha asked as she tilted he rhead, "you want to have many man children, though we easily both corner the areas of magic wouldn't it be easier to have children with full magical potientials if you had them with those actual races?" she said simply not finding it odd at all, but perhaps it was because she was still a child and not quiet yet an adult. "So long as you only see me as your wife though" she said with a grin, "cause once we married we together forever!"

Hanako would sigh heavily as she stood there, "not to be mean here Sheera but I don't think I could ever see Alibaba in that way ever...he'll always be a cute little brother to me even if he does turn to look like Jango" she stated looking at Jango with a small smile. "though i fhe does become better looking maybe..." she teased chuckling.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 11, 2019 9:55 pm
"Well yes...that would make sense...."Alibaba stated tapping his chin before nodding at her "Right, I only have one wife"he nodded in agreement with her "Together forever. You're right that is going to be a very long time"he laughed

"I understand what you're saying, but political alignments are something else. Who knows, Alibaba is bound to have a few concubines as he gets older. Unlike my mother, it would be wise for him to form alliances with all creatures with potential magic. You, a human bearing not only magic but powerful magic at that, would be a perfect candidate to have a crowned heir to the throne. Especially as one who is so close to him."

Jango just shrugged his shoulders "Politics is above my head and Elves are weird so...."he said and shrugged again teasing Hanako back
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:29 am
Hanako would shake her head quickly "I don't think I would ever do that with Ali...again no matter what he'd still be the little boy I've been helping care for...even if by logic he is way older than me already" she stated as she smirked some, then looked back towards Alibaba and Lilitha the two seeming to be chatting up a storm. She was glad to see Ali with someone on equal grounds with him, in one way or another this was a good thing for everyone in the long run specially if they could create a more balanced world. Lilitha smiled before grabbing Ali's hand again, "lets go find the food!! Papa went allll out this time and brought in all sorts of goodies...even some from the human world!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:06 pm
"Alright but never say never"Sheera warned "There's still a lot of life to be lived you know. I dunno about your world, but if you haven't noticed, time moves differently on our side. Be prepared to live a long, long existence"she said watching as Alibaba and Lilitha ran off "I think it's important that after today we return to the castle and discover the whereabouts of the remaining two djinn. I can't shake the feeling that something is bound to happen once we have all of the contracts in place again."

"You guys managed to get food from the human world? How? I thought the Gate was currently sealed by my mother after that first attack?"Alibaba asked impressed as they managed to reach the banquet table which had an impressive spread of food spread out for them "Soo many different options to choose from"he said grabbing handfuls and stuffing his chubby cheeks "What's your favorite kind of food? I love the cakes the Beastfolk make, they're always so good!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:27 pm
Lilitha giggled, "oh its easy we have a few of the humans here" she said as she waved her hand offhandedly, "papa bought them a few years ago and they've been really great, they cook all this yummy food and tell interesting stories about these metal cars, big buildings taller than trees...funny right?" she giggled off handly. "I'm sure your human cooks you really yummy food, and tells you funny stories too she seems super sweet. Papa doesn't like when I talk to them that much though, says they are filithy creatures...and dont live that long anyways...so I shouldn't get to attached" she said not really seeming to care or mind.

"Right.." Hanako said simply as she stood there then looked over at Jango, "we can focus on the rest of this stuff once we have all the contracts made"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum