Calendar

Go down
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: The World on the other Side

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 am
Lilitha would smile "I'm fine with that, we can teach each other new tricks" she said warmly seeming to be fine with having to marry Alibaba and her mother would shake her head some watching her daughter. When the servants came into the room Morila would motion towards Hanako with a small smile, "don't worry I am not like my husband...." as Hanako came over she spoke softly. "Thank you for putting up with my daughter, I know she is quiet the handfull." "She was no worse than how Alibaba can get at times, though I am glad we were able to come to an understanding here.....though not sure how to explain this to the king and queen.." she said in honesty.

Memeber

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:41 am
Sheera and Jango exchanged a glance before looking over at Alibaba as Sheera nodded her head "You did a good thing Alibaba...even though these circumstances are not....ideal." she commented "Let's just hope these Elves hold up their end of the bargain." She commented

"Well they kind of have to...marrying off a Princess is kind of like a double edged sword."Jango commented "Though I do wonder how Queen Iris is going to take the news her son has been married off....without her consent.....she may be mad but hopefully not mad enough to retaliate against them."

"No." Alibaba said through Lilitha's incessant cheek poking "No retaliation. No war. No blood will be spilled as long as I am a Disciple" he said as Jango sighed "Never lose that innocence Alibaba. As you grow up you'll learn the world is a cruel and bloody place...but you keep being a sweet boy. Never forget"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 pm
Lilitha would stop her torment on Alibaba's cheek at least for now as she would tilt her head some, "blood and war are apart of life though....at least thats what Uncle says" she stated though her mother sighed and would soon give her brother-in-law a rather dirty look of 'you had to tell her that'

Hanako couldn't help but give Alibaba a small smile, she had thought such things at once then the gate opened and all hell broke lose but now she was here as she soon moved over to Ali and placed her hand on his shoulder. "we will just have to see what the future brings, but Jango is right....never lose that quality Ali rulers of all kinds are remembered for their actions and deeds. Just always ask what do you wish to be remembered for."

Memeber

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:54 pm
Alibaba blinked but nodded his head "That's like...the best advice I've heard you say Hanako. Im going to remember that. What do I want to be remembered for......" he said before soon the group was ushered off the change out of those "disgusting, filthy, gruesome, horrible rags of clothes" so said Aion and into something more "suitable for a High Elf banquet"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:56 pm
Hanako would chuckle a few times as she nodded "well I'm glad I was able to give you something to work off." she stated as she gently plaed her hand on his shoulder, and Lilitha would tilt her head some. "Humans are interesting...." she said before they where lead to get changed.

Morila would sit in her daughters room brushing out the girls hair gently pulling "stay still LIlitha" "but mom...." "I'm almost done, besides tonight is your first dinner with your 'husband' so you must be a proper high elf lady....now remember what your tutors said?" "dont speak with my mouth full" "good...and?" she would keep working with Lilitha going over table manors. "very good...now after they leave you are grounded..." "what!!...why..." "you snuck out and humiliated your uncle you are to apologies to him as well after this..do you understand?" "yes momma...."

It wasn't long before they all where walking into the banquet hall for a lavish dinner for them, Morila had a spare dress that she offered to Hanako and she was soon stepping into the hall after Sheera who had to help her get into the rather delicate elven dress. Her blonde hair pulled up into a messy braid that was then drapped over her shoulder, while the dress hugged her sides before flowing back behind her, in a soft lavender color making her already blue eyes seem to shimmer that much more.

Memeber

on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:54 pm
"You positive you werent born an elf or something first?" Jango asked as he laid eyes on her after a low whistle "You look like you fit right in with that blond hair"he said. He was still wearing his same clothing, but cleaner, for all the talk Aion was, when a flaming sword was pointed in his face, his tongue seemed to fail him.

Alibaba was dressed in royal elven attire, though much to the chagrin of some of the other nobility at the banquet. Despite him being a Disciple and a ruler, he was still a fairy, and High Elves still treated them as mortal enemies. "I dont like all these looks" Ali said hiding behind Hanako and Sheera's legs slightly "They look like they wanna murder me"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:34 pm
Hanako would faintly blush at Jango as he walked over towards her and she would push some of her hair from her face, "um...not sure if I was an elf but...thank you Lady Morila let me borrow it and thanks to Sheera I could get it on I...ive never worn a corset before can't say...I really like it..." she shifted pressing her hand against her stomach for a second till she would soon feel Alibaba grabbing her leg and she looked down gently placing her hand on his head, "Then show them that your to cute" she stated

Memeber

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:08 am
Alibaba shook his head "This not a time to be cute and playful. These are High Elves. They are all very serious people if you havent noticed....except for maybe Lilitha but she doesnt count"he said

"You'll be fine"came Sheera's voice as she approached. She too was actually very stunning in a sea blue dress that matched her eye with her black hair cascading down her back "Just dont do anything to give them reason to run their mouth and they wont say anything to you."she commented "And try to.....enjoy yourselves"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:09 pm
Hanako gently patted Alibaba's head some before she would speak, "Sheera's right we are to enjoy ourselves, so remember....be remembered for your actions and....kill them with kindness" she smirked noticing not to long after they had entered Morila and Lilitha entered, a servant announcing their arrival and Hanako smirked before speaking "Why don't you....go 'kill' that kindness by going up to your fiance...I'm sure she'd enjoy it"

Lilitha sighed heavily already feeling bored but her mother was pinching her shoulder some "behave....this is a formal event" she whispered

Memeber

on Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:37 pm
Before Alibaba had a chance to do anything, the lights dimmed slightly as the entertainment started as a bevy of beautiful elven women in see through silken garments and wrapped in gold jewerly came out followed by attractive, toned shirtless men also draped in golden chains came out seductively moving and dancing through the crowd of people as Faizon sat back with a smile "Welcome my guests, and enjoy tonight. We celebrate the engagement of my daughter to the Royal Disciple family. May Lilitha bring great honor and pride to the High Elven society" he said cheersing and taking a drink out of his goblet
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:58 pm
Hanako would look blink several times as she would watch the shirtless men walk by and she couldn't help but star after all they were there infront of her as she would then look over at Jango. "sorry they are....kinda there..." she whispered blushing not sure what she was suppose to do or say. As she watched before soon seeming to snap out of it as the king would speak announcing it out towards the court as people would clap.

Though as they watched the show, Alibaba soon felt someone tugging on his sleeve and when he turned Lilitha was standing there with a smile, "this is boring....wanna sneak into the kitchen and get some sweets?"

Memeber

on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:16 am
Jango laughed shaking his head “Don’t let them seduce you now. Elves can be very persuasive”he laughed “And make sure you don’t drool on your dress”he chuckled

Alibaba blinked and shook his head “No, I need to be here. I am responsible for representing my parents and the Kingdom in front of your father.”he stated “This will all be over soon, and we will be leaving. You should enjoy your last moments here because it may be a long time before we get a chance to return. We still have two more djinn to hunt down after all.”he commented “Besides, I’ve never been around High Elves, this is fascinating.”he said. While Alibaba had a childlike appearence, Lilitha would learn that her future husband was far from it in times when important issues were afoot
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:52 am
Lilitha would almost sigh some he seemed far different now but she would remain beside him as she stood there watching as the elves danced around, they had of course done this dance a half a dozen million times for just about everything but she didn't say anything for now watching.

Hanako would nudge Jango, "i know someone who is very persuasive..." she stated with a small smile towards him, as she would look back towards the dancing elves. "The dance is really elegant, I can barely do a waltz...much less what they are doing." Lilitha looked over at Hanako when she brought up her dancing skills, "Papa has me practice three times a week, Alibaba do you know how to dance?" she asked simply. "I could teach you how to dance like them."

Memeber

on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:08 am
Alibaba tapped his chin "Hmmm I dunno how to dance like them, but I enjoy dancing, lets do it!" Alibaba said grabbing Lilitha's hand again as that childlike whimsy returned. It seemed that as long as what you were doing was still in line with what needed to be done, Alibaba's serious nature was kept at bay "Teach me, I want to twirl and move like those guys are" he laughed
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:15 pm
Lilitha would grin as she moved out onto the floor with him, she would then grab his hands "Ok...follow." she said happily as she began to move at first slow so that he could get the basic movements. "See....easy right? its just 1...2...3..." she stated as she began to move, soon letting her hands slid from his as she started to move, it was fluid one move blending into the other.

Hanako watched as the two started to dance together, "She's pretty good, wonder how long this will keep Alibaba occupied before it gets out of hand."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum