SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 am
"Alright Abra let's try this in sync this time"Sabrion said as his eyes flashed purple as Abra rubbed the sand off her face as her slits of eyes also flashed purple as she rose into the air and teleported through the quick attack once more ending up behind Eevee again *Let's surprise her with a Thunderpunch and shock them both*Sabrion told Abra through their link though as Sapphire saw him he was just standing with his arms folded as Abra reacted to the command directly in her head as she raised her fists for a second attempt at Eevee as they glew bright with yellow electricity
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:49 am
Sapphire had a feeling he'd try this trick exactly as she nodded and would speak, "alright Eevee....I want you to use bite!" she yelled as Eevee saw the attack coming a bit unsure but would follow her partners order. Eevee would twist her body around doing her best to dodge the thunder as she slid beneath Abra's fist the static of the thunder punch rippling through Eevee's body as her mouth opened and she would chomp down hard on Abra's leg.

Memeber

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:57 am
Abra instantly cried out and vanished teleporting behind Sabrion's legs as he laughed softly gently nudging her forward "You don't have to worry, it was just a little bit, we will be careful of it next time"he said looking at Sapphire "I didn't think Eevee knew bite, but it's super effective against psychic pokemon and she flinched and teleported like wild Abra do, let's give this another go"he said as Abra nodded "Bra"she said holding up her fists as both their eyes flashed purple *We are going offensive this time, teleport in front of Eevee, then teleport above her and come down on her with an Icepunch like when you split the logs yesterday*he said to her as she suddenly vanished appearing directly in front of Eevee making a funny face and when Eevee tried to bite her she vanished again and reappeared high in the sky as her fists froze over with ice as she began falling towards Eevee quickly
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:13 am
Eevee would stumble forward some feeling the effects of that thunder punch. Sapphire woukd smirk as she stood there, "I figured that since she was with the professor she had to know some decent abilities. So that kinda was some guess work there..." She said laughing s but nervously however when the battle started up again she blinked. "Eevee get out of there!!" She yelled as Eeve looked up in shock and woukd quickly try and run but due to the static from the thunder she couldn't. That's when Sapphire ran forward hoping to get there before Abras attack hit and protect her pokemon.

Memeber

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:30 am
"No!"Sabrion said as he crossed his arms and teleported switching places with Sapphire as Abra ran into her trainer at full force flooring him straight into the ground as Abra sat on his unconscious chest lightly shaking him
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:50 am
Sapphire would stumble forward when she was suddenly teleported to where he had been standing, holding Eevee in her arms ready for the hit. Though she turned as her eyes widened, "Sabrion!" she yelled, as she ran over to him as she knelt down quickly. "Sabrion! wake up!" she yelled, setting Eevee down and would then look around. "Someone!! Please come help!!"

She was in a panic, till she remembered her holocrone as she lifted it up and quickly dialed the emergency number her father told her to call. When someone answered she spoke, "please help! my friend we...we were in a pokemon battle and...he got hit by an attack and...he wont wake up!"

Memeber

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:46 pm
"Hit by an attack? Oh my that's very serious, pokemon's bodies are designed differently then ours, they can withstand those big hits and harsh elements that our bodies cant."her father said putting his hand on his chin "Ah I know! I put some smelling salts in your backpack in case one of your pokemon fell asleep and needed to be woken up quickly, those should do the trick in a pinch like this."he said "Just put them right up under his nose."

Abra moved over sitting beside him now with tears streaming down her face as she kept shaking Sabrion trying to wake him up
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:51 pm
"a...alright" she stated still shaking, she was glad that her father was there to help even if he probably was busy, but she would soon start to rummage through her bag till she found the smell salts. "Its alright Abra, we'll get him going ok?" she stated as she would pull open the small bottle and then would gently wave it underneath Sabrion's nose. "come on...wake up...I should have taken the hit not you..." she muttered as Eevee moved to Abra to console the little pokemon.

Memeber

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:27 pm
"No dummy, Eevee should have taken the hit"came a mumbled response as Sabrion slowly opened his eyes only to have his face smothered by Abra's happy reaction as he slowly sat up rubbing his head where a small gash had formed from the hit "This was a pokemon battle, not a human vs. pokemon battle. If you ever do something so wreckless like that again I'll never speak to you and never battle you. Look what that hit did to me, and you're even smaller, it might have killed you or worse!"he said wincing easing himself back down after pulling Abra off his face "It's okay Abra I know you didn't mean to hurt me."he said scratching her behind her ears
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:57 pm
"Eevee was already hurt with the static, it could have been hard on her too and...and I didn't want to see her hurt alright!" she stated quickly looking at him, as she saw the gash before sighing some as she then held up her holocrone. "Thanks for the help dad...ill call and let you know how things go.." she stated before hanging up. She then rooted into her bag, "i got a medical kit...so just lay still for now..."

All ofthis yes she knew would have been better if she let Eevee take the hit but...at the same time she couldn't as she sighed finding the gauze and other things needed. She would shift there taking a deep breath just to calm herself down, "I...I am sorry Sabrion...I....just panicked and didn't want Eevee hurt..."

Memeber

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:59 pm
He winced when she began to wrap his head and he sighed as well "It's alright, just be more mindful. Pokemon can take strong hits like that, we can't. That's why we train them in defenses and special defenses."he said "I'm just glad you weren't seriously hurt....I've never actually done a full on swap with a person...just random objects."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:03 pm
She would look at him as she shifted, "I'm still sorry, I just knew Eevee was affected by that thunder punch and...well I guess I just got over protective..." she looked over at the two pokemon. "Abra I know it wasn't your fault, so don't feel bad ok? when we get into town how about I pay for a really nice meal for everyone...cause I think it be good if we got you to a doctor Sabrion..."

Memeber

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:50 pm
"I think I'll be fine"Sabrion said as he slowly stood up regaining his bearing "But I do think we should head into town and rest for a bit, my head is throbbing something fierce, I can't even think straight"he said as he called Abra back into her pokeball for now
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:18 pm
"alright..." she said standing up as she even seen her Eevee back into her ball, as she sighed "again I'm sorry Sabrion..." she stated as she would help him as they headed towards the town. It was quiet small though it had its gym, pokemart, pokecenter and all that as she glanced around. She moved towards the pokecenter knowing they'd have some rooms for trainers traveling. "I'll get us a room ok?" she stated to him, and moved up to the counter to talk to the nurse.

The women nodded, as Sapphire would pay the small fee then would move back to Sabrion. "I got us a room, hope you don't mind sharing again." she stated holding out the two keys for them. "the nurse will even take care of our pokemon for us so we can rest easy on that too."

Memeber

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:54 pm
"That's awesome"Sabrion said handing her Abra's pokeball as he leaned against the wall holding his head "Let's drop our stuff off, and let's go walk around. My mother said you're not supposed to sleep for long periods of time with a head injury"he said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 am
"well you sure we shouldn't get you looked at by the doctor....I mean if its your head we should at least get you checked out." she stated as she would take Abra's pokeball as he leaned against the wall. "let me drop our pokemon off with the nurse then we can get our stuff put away." she was concerned as she looked at him knowing he had hurt himself really bad at her expense.

Memeber

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:22 pm
Sabrion nodded as he gathered his backpack again letting out a deep grunt as he pushed off the wall following behind her "If you are that worried I will get checked out, your thoughts are pretty much screaming it"he commented holding his head still
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:48 pm
She paused when she heard him say that as she would then turn to look at him, "My thoughts? wait are you able to read my mind right now Sabrion? I thought you said you couldn't do that yet.." she stated a bit puzzled as she faced him fully. "Ill go ask the nurse to see if theres a doctor in town we can talk to...since I'm not sure if those here can treat...a person.." she stated still a bit unsure about al of this.

Memeber

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:59 pm
Sabrion blinked looking over at her "You're right...I couldn't...oh my god I can read minds now"he said in shock before sitting down as she walked to go find a doctor, which luckily there was one present at the pokemon center as a tall man in a lab coat came out from one of the back rooms "What seems to be the trouble young lady?"he asked behind the counter
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:21 pm
Sapphire looked at Sabrion making sure he was ok before she left, till she saw the older man and she would speak. "My friend we got into a pokemon battle and...well he got hit on the head by one of the attacks..." she stated as she would motion over towards where Sabrion sat. "I managed to do what I could to the injury but...well...I just don't want to try anything that could make it worse."

Memeber

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:54 pm
"Oh yes head injuries can be a bit tricky."he said as he moved over to Sabrion unwrapping the bandages and looking at his cut "Ahh yes, nice little cut you got there, come with me for a moment and we will get it all patched up"he said smiling leading Sabrion off to the back for a moment
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:10 pm
Sapphire would sigh heavily but with relief as the doctor seemed to know what to do as she smiled, "Ill be out here Sabrion!" she called as she also was waiting for the nurse to be done with their pokemon to make sure they were alright. Specially Abra she seemed so upset that Sabrion got hurt, but at the same time it was Sapphire's fault.

'I should never have jumped in the way...' she thought as she leaned back against the wall waiting.

Memeber

on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:35 am
It wasn't too long before Sabrion made his way back out to the her his face sullen as the doctor smiled "Couple of dissolvable stitches that'll come out in about a week or so and you'll be right as rain. Just be sure to keep those bandages fresh while you two are traveling and be more careful next time."he warned as Sabrion nodded "Yes sir."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:58 pm
Sapphire would look over to see Sabrion and would then nod her head as she moved up to them, "we will, ill make sure to re-stock our medical supplies before we leave. Thanks you." she stated simply, just as the nurse would step out "Sapphire, Sabrion....your pokemon are fighting fit now and Sabrion...your abra was still a bit uneasy so you should let it out to show you your fine."

Memeber

on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:03 pm
"Thank you Nurse Joy"he said as he took his pokeball calling Abra out as she came out hugging his leg and he smiled petting her head "It's okay, we are all good to go, and since I can't sleep for a while we can go explore and train"he said picking her up
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum