The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Wed May 11, 2016 1:42 pm
"I understand that, at home my mother's pokemon freely roam as well. But we aren't in a safe home, we are traveling. The gym leaders have been talking. Apparently there have been reports of Team Rocket activity flaring up all over the region again. According to sources, they have a new younger boss who has a different philosophy than Giovanni."he explained to her "Though what that is, the gyms have no clue yet. My Mom told me to be very careful, and to report anything suspicious I come across in my travels."he said "If you decide to keep your pokemon out, stick to just one."he stated "I plan on keeping abra out a lot once she evolves into Kadabra. She's just too baby to stay out, and it isn't safe enough for me personally to risk it."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Wed May 11, 2016 3:26 pm
Hearing about Team Rocket she would nod and looked at Eevee holding the little pokemon in her arms, and she would sigh "your right...I just don't want to miss a moment with it" she stated but would kiss Eevee's head. "for now Eevee mind staying in your pokeball? at least till we are all stronger ok?" Eevee's ears would go down but nodded as Sapphire pulled out its pokeball and eevee soon went inside as she sighed.

"I just don't like the idea of them being in a small object..." she stated as she looked at Sabrion, "anyways...how far are we from the place Professor Oak wanted us to go to?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 11, 2016 5:50 pm
"Well it's actually said that the inside of a pokeball is quite spacious and their habitat is tailor specfically to that pokemon. That is why in some cases pokemon can live for years inside pokeballs, in cases where something has happened to their master."he said then listened to her other question "We are almost there, I can see smoke coming up over the trees"he said pointing "I'm sure we will arrive shortly"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 11, 2016 10:30 pm
They would continue to walk along the path that lead through the grass and the small forest that separated this town from the one before it, though it was something new for Sapphire as she was used to mountains and of course the sight of large bodies of water. Though it was not to long after their talk did they step out and were soon in the next town. "Wow we are finally here...." she said glancing around, "kinda small....then again we are from a large city" she said with a small laugh.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 11, 2016 11:24 pm
"Actually, this is Viridian City...Professor Oak's grandson Gary Oak is currently the gym leader of the Earth Badge after they thwarted Team Rocket's actions here in the past. That path to the left takes you straight to Victory Road and the Indigo Plateau. And there."Sabrion said pointing "Is the pokemart we need to go to for Professor Oak."he commented "Let's go"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 12, 2016 11:04 am
"wait...you mean the home of the last gym one has to beat just to even go to the Indigo league?" she stated in shock as she looked around, this was where her father was so many years ago but she was still a bit startled by it as Sabrion suddenly moved, "hey...hey! wait up" she stated as she ran after him, as they moved up to the pokemart. "remind me to take pictures...this is so cool!" she yelled happily, right as they walked in causing those inside to turn making her blush. "oh...sorry..." she stated now stepping behind Sabrion to hide a bit in embarrassment.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 12, 2016 1:57 pm
Sabrion sighed shaking his head as the woman behind the counter smiled at them "Hi, welcome to the pokemart. You two must be the ones Professor Oak called ahead about. Just one moment"she said taking the parcel from Sabrion and coming back "And he told me to give you guys these as a reward for your troubles, here you go, 5 brand new pokeballs for each of you"she said handing them over "May they serve you well on your journey."

"Thanks!"Sabrion said as he put the pokeballs into his bag and looked over at Sapphire "Well...let's take a look at the map and see which way we should go first."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 12, 2016 7:03 pm
Sapphire was still a blushing a bit as she would look at him and then would nod her head some as she stood there, reaching out she would take the offered pokeballs. "Thank you" she said and would then place them into her bag, making sure that her Eevee's pokeball was still in its spot. Though she would soon glance to Sabrion as he asked to see the map "oh right." she said quickly.

She would raise up her holocaster and would soon press a button on it, a globe would appear for a moment before she pressed another button and it zoomed in on their location. "Ok so we are here.." she stated pointing at the map, "the next city closest to here is Pewter City"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 12, 2016 11:17 pm
"Pewter city huh....that would be......Brock's rock gym"Sabrion said as he put away his pokeballs "I think between here and there we can get some good training in. Looks like we have to travel through Viridian Forest in order to get there"he pointed out "Tons of pokemon to find in there"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 13, 2016 6:57 pm
"That would be fun, we can spend a few days in there find a spot to camp out and train. I'd like to try my hand against some battles against other trainers, maybe even you Sabrion." she smirked as she stood there, "after all one day we may have to battle each other though I wont go easy even if you use the same abilities as your mom."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 15, 2016 12:11 am
"That's fair, because I don't plan on going easy on anyone when it comes to a pokemon battle"Sabrion said "Besides, it'll probably take a few days to get through this forest anyway, it's huge"he said "Definitely a good place to get some training done, let's do it"he commented nodding his head
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 15, 2016 9:44 pm
Sapphire would move after him as they would leave the poke'mart and she then would look at him. "isn't this exciting? we are really going to be trainers!" she said happily as they headed towards the forest, "I can't wait to see what Eevee and I can do, did you know that Eevee has like 8 different forms it can evolve into and its said there are more ways it can evolve...its so awesome what pokemon can do!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 16, 2016 11:12 am
"Yes, I have heard of that before"Sabrion said as they headed towards Viridian Forest as the sun was shining bright along their path "One of those evolutions is the psychic type Espeon and the Dark type Umbreon, two pokemon I am actually very curious about. It is fortunate that you were given an eevee"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 16, 2016 11:59 am
"well I want Eevee to evolve into what ever it desires...not because of what I want." she stated as she walked with him and then smirked at his topic on espeon and umbreon. "Espeon has been a favorite of mine, I saw one during a contest it was so graceful." she would then pull out the pokedex that they had "I wonder if the information on the Eevee types are in here..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 16, 2016 10:07 pm
"That's a good question. I wonder just how extensive these pokedexes really are?"Sabrion said as he pulled his out looking it over "Why don't you try yours on Eevee and see what it says about it?"he asked curiously as he stopped walking. WHenever his curiousity was piqued that tended to overrule his other thoughts of the moment
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue May 17, 2016 1:11 pm
She paused looking at him before nodding as she would reach into her bag and pulled out Eevee's pokeball, "alright Eevee come on out!" she said happily as she tossed ball up as it popped open, Eevee would jump out with a happy cry. She smiled, "ok Eevee just stay there, we are going to see what our pokedex's say ok?" Eevee nodded and sat down on its haunches waiting while Sapphire pulled out her pokedex, "ok lets see.."

The pokedex would slid open as it scanned over Eevee before in its computerized voice it spoke "Eevee the Evolution Pokemon, it has a unique genetic makeup that allows it to evolve based on its environment or radiation from certain stones. So far there are only eight known forms that Eevee can evolve into."

Sapphire would smile some and then chuckled, "looks like it states what we already know Sabrion..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 2:02 am
"I see, seems we are as learned as the rest of the world. I guess this new Fairy type would make the 8th edition of Eevee. Isn't it weird though how Eevee doesn't have a Normal type evolution?"Sabrion said "I always wondered why that was."he said "My abra will evolve into Kadabra when she grows stronger on her own."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 18, 2016 11:38 am
"who knows maybe that will be something we can discover for ourselves on our travels" she stated as she would soon feel Eevee jump onto her shoulder, she nuzzled the furry creature and smiled. "Thanks for letting us look you up Eevee, are you ready to start training too?" Eevee would chirp happily its tail wagging back and forth as she giggled. "I thought you'd say that"

"Alright Sabrion lets head into the forest! I can't wait to see what we will discover inside!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 9:23 pm
"I agree"he said nodding as they marched on soon entering the forest as it grew significantly darker due to the dense tree canopy above them "So this is the Viridian Forest huh? Tons of bug pokemon to be found all throughout here. Psychic pokemon have a weakness to bug, so this will be a great chance for Abra to train"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 18, 2016 9:32 pm
Sapphire would look up at the tree tops, she could barely see the sun but it did seem to poke through in some places as she then glanced over at him. "ya...maybe we should find a place that will be good for camp, then from there we can start training..." she stated simply as Eevee would jump from her shoulder and start sniffing around, swatting at the tall grass.

"Eevee careful you don't know whats in there" Sapphire called, as Eevee continued to play with the grass, though as it soon jumped a loud 'cry' could be heard and Sapphire moved quickly. "eevee!" she said startled as she looked over the grass that's when she saw what it was. Her eyes where wide "oh...my...gosh.....its a pikachu!!" she stated as Eevee and the pikachu where growling at eachother. "This is awesome...alright Eevee lets do this..." she smiled.

She was already fired up as the pikachu would soon move quickly using quick attack as Sapphire blinked "oh wow its so fast....Eevee use sand attack!" she called as eevee turned kicking dirt towards Pikachu hoping it would do something.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 9:47 pm
"Oh wow, I didn't think you'd find a pikachu so quickly, but they are known to inhabit the forest."Sabrion said "And it already knows Quick attack too..pretty strong"he said watching the battle wanting to see how her and her Eevee would fair as he noticed Pikachu hit by the sand attack as it paused to rub its eyes "Hit it hard now"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 18, 2016 10:11 pm
Sapphire smiled as she stood there "this is a lucky find for both of us" she said with a smile towards him, till she heard him say to hit it hard she nodded. "Alright Eevee, tackle!" she called as Eevee would spin, and rush towards pikachu as it continued to rub at its eyes. Though just as it opened one eye, it would go to move but Eevee would slam into it as she smiled. "alright!" she called as Pikachu went sliding back.

She then reached into her bag, pulling out a pokeball as Eevee jumped back waiting for its next command. Though Sapphire would soon throw the pokeball "fingers crossed" she said as the ball hit pikachu on its head, as its body turned red before being pulled into the pokeball and snapping shut. She stood there watching as it shook back and forth, it was almost an eternity till a 'click' was heard and the ball stopped "we did it....Eevee we did it!" she called as Eevee jumped for joy and grabbed the pokeball rushing back to her as she smiled. "Sabrion I caught a pikachu!!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 10:39 pm
"Congratulations, Raichu is actually one of my favorite non-psychic pokemon"Sabrion said with a smile "I'm actually envious you caught one so early on in your journey, and a good job to both you and Eevee, that Pikachu is definitely more than a couple levels ahead of your Eevee."he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 18, 2016 10:54 pm
She would pick up the pokeball as she glanced at him, "Thanks, i think we just got lucky but at least now I can help train Eevee more with this pikachu" she said and then moved back to him. "maybe we can find another pikachu in this forest"

Eevee would soon climb up onto her shoulder nuzzling her, as she smiled "good job eevee, im going to have to definitely give you a treat for such a great job."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed May 18, 2016 11:06 pm
"No I have to stick to the types my mother wanted me to train in...at least for now"Sabrion said letting out a sigh "Trust me, it's a huge thing my mother and I fought about. She said only after I have a Kadabra and three gym badges will she consider let me catching "outside" pokemon to train"he told her "That was the promise I had to make before she agreed to let me go. She wants me to take over her gym one day, and eventually become one of the Psychic trainers on the Elite Four like Will and Lucian before me. But now they are starting to show their age and become old and they will need to be replaced. That is the dream I have. To be a respected psychic trainer with the mental prowless to deem them worthy enough to be called champion. But in order to do that I must get all the badges myself"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum