The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 13 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:18 pm
Sapphire nodded as she made sure her pokemon were back in their pokeballs and would shift her book bag a bit as she smirked. "well lets head back through, I saw at the pokecenter there was like a small training ground I figured it be a nice place to run my pokemon through some drills." she stated simply before heading back towards the cave.

The walk back through the cave was fairly simple now that they didn't have to worry about the zubats and with the aid of flashlights it was simple. They did see a few rock types but they ran off before they could get close, as they stepped out of the cave Sapphire sighed "I was hoping to try and get a rock type but...I suppose a poison type is just as good." she said smiling.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:49 pm
"Yeah, having a rock type won't do you any good for awhile anyway. After Brock is Misty and she's definitely gonna put it down in one go"Sabrion said with a small laugh "If possible, I'd like my Slowpoke to battle your Eevee. I would say Zubat, but it's psychic attacks would be supereffective against your poison type Zubat"he said "Same goes for Mochiko's pokemon, and your Pikachu would easily take it out too, so I feel like Eevee would be a good match"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:10 pm
"That is true...and I got plenty of time to find other pokemon than just rock types." she said, as she would then glance over at him when he brought up a battle. "Alright I think Berry and I would love to do that, I need to train with her more as is...with eevee's a strong bond is needed for a good portion of their evolution and if I want to ensure that....battling with her will be good...she's already well feed when it comes to berries..."

She sighed some her pokemon was obsessed with them shaking her head, as she shook her head "we could battle when we get back or tomorrow I think maybe being with your slowpoke a bit more would help you to sync some before a fight."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:50 pm
"I don't even want to begin to think about it. I'm just going to see if it comes naturally"Sabrion said sighing "My mother warned me that only eccentric psychics like Will of the Elite 4 use the Slowpoke family. It takes a special psychic mind to master their techniques"

"Yeah but you're like a prodigy or something right? I'm sure you'll be able to get it...or slowpoke will shatter your mind and drive you insane"Mochiko said with an evil smirk as Sabrion shuddered "Let's hope not"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:56 pm
She would look at him, "wait..can that really happen?" she asked as she heard that about the slowpokes. "I mean..they don't look like they could do anything other than just...lay there.." she stated as she stood there.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:28 am
"Slowpokes are dumb yes. They suffer from amnesia. But their evolutions can carry quite the mental punch. Though they're usually docile and defensive"Sabrion said "But with the way psychics can communicate with their pokemon...imagine trying to read the mind of a deaf, lazy 3 year old"he said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:02 am
She couldn't help but let out a small snort of laughter with that, he really did have to pick a pokemon that was going to drive him insane. "Mochiko I think your position as annoying has changed and his slowpoke went to that spot." she stated with a small laugh.

"Though later we can still battle if thats what you want Sabrion, Berry and I will gladly accept it."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:07 pm
"I might as well"Sabrion said "Eventually slowpoke will have to get used to it anyway"He said as he could see a light not too far off "I think we reached the pewter city side of the tunnel again"he said pointing
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:39 pm
"Well in any case we will all get through this together" she stated as she would soon reach out grabbing Sabrion's hand and then Mochikos as she smirked. "The power of us three will be unstopable and our pokemon are going to be mighty!" she cheered happily as they soon were stepping out of the tunnel.

"the light to our destiny...lies before us!" shes aid just as they stepped out and the sight of Pewter City could be seen.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:31 pm
"What the hell suddenly got into you?"Sabrion asked as he looked down at her raising an eyebrow

"She's excited Sabrion, learn to live a little"Mochiko said as they exited the cave "Well, we wanted to go get some training done right? Let's get to it"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:12 am
"what I'm not allowed to be excited....or am I like the classified air head that just wonders around with the know it all" she pointed at him, "and the crazy excited girl?" she motioned towards Mochiko and then chuckled.

"Right lets get some training!" she would pull out her eevee' pokeball "come on out Berry! we got some fun ahead of us!" she called as the little fox would appear with a happy chirp.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:24 am
"I would say Mochiko is more of the air head,and the crazy one both"Sabrion said calling out his Slowpoke as Mochiko's "Hey!" sounded off in the background as Slowpoke came out looking ready to battle before pausing and looking back at Sabrion with a confused look "Slow?" "You can't have already forgotten what I just summoned you for!?"Sabrion exclaimed hanging his head in defeat
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:57 am
Sapphire would let out a small laugh as she stood there looking at the two of them, before she would soon speak "alright berry, lets give them a taste of our skills" she said as Eevee would brace itself before soon rushing forward "Use swift berry!" she called out, as the little fox opened her mouth as star like shape blasts came flying towards Slowpoke.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:34 am
"Dodge it slowpoke and use water gun!"Sabrion said as Slowpoke just stood there taking the hit directly from the swift though it took 5 seconds before Slowpoke finally reacted as Sabrion stood on blinking in awe "It's so dumb it doesn't even realize it's in pain immediately....."he said face palming his hand "Okay..different tactic...try another attack Sapphire"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:41 am
Sapphire would stand there watching and would look over to Mochiko "you should try and record this or something...just Sabrions reactions are the best right now." she stated holding in a laugh at how he seemed to upset.

"Alright Berry....I want you to try and use bite...." she stated thinking if a close range attack would help, "just stay on your guard!" she called as Berry nodded as it raced in before soon latching its teeth against Slowpokes tail.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:17 pm
Slowpoke didn't seem to notice the bite as Sabrion smiled "Okay I figured that would happen. Now use confusion slowpoke!"he said as Slowpoke paused for a moment before Eevee suddenly was covered in a purple light before she was thrown backwards towards Sapphire "Alright he actually used a move this time!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:19 am
Berry would let out a small yelp as she was pushed back and would stumble a bit from the hit, it was disorienting as she tried to shake it off. "alright Berry try and get your ground and focus....I want you use quick attack" she stated as Berry stumbled and would then go to run nly to strip and hit the ground.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:55 am
"Oh she's confused. Good job slowpoke..probably wasn't intentional, but good job"Sabrion said "Since you bought yourself some time, use water gun"he said as Slowpoke took a couple seconds to open it's mouth before finally a water gun came out flying towards Eevee "I just have to realize that Slowpoke is always going to attack after my opponent and fight accordingly"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:45 pm
Berry would continue to stumble till soon the water gun would slam into her causing her to fall back, the sudden cold water made her shake her head as she snapped out of her confused state. "Alright berry stay far from him....I want you to use swift!" she called out as berry would ready itself before another blast of 'swift' came barraging down on slowpoke.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:09 am
"Try to dodge it slowpoke"Sabrion said though Slowpoke still just stood in one spot taking the attack panting slightly though it still stood "Well...you're tough I'll give you that. I guess you have to be if you move that slow."he said "Your Eevee is getting a lot better with that swift though....oh swift....no wonder slowpoke couldn't dodge it...it's an unavoidable move"he said palming his forehead "I completely forgot about that"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:59 pm
Sapphire couldn't help but chuckle slightly as she would stand there, smirking "Oh come on Sabrion...your the one who even talked about it the first time berry did it." she called out to him as she laughed. "You sure your slowpokes amnesia isn't wearing off on you?"

She grinned a bit as she looked at Berry as she smirked, "Alright Berry tackle!" she called out to her pokemon as Eevee would soon dart forward to slam into slowpoke.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:44 am
"I'm not going to lie, my head is pounding trying to sync up with Slowpoke, why do you think I'm verbally telling him every move, I can't get through to his head"Sabrion said as slowpoke took the tackle before sliding back slightly "Wow he took that pretty well"he said before after 5 seconds its eyes went swirly and it fell over defeated as Sabrion hung his head sighing "He didn't realize he K.O.'ed for 5 seconds later"he said shaking his head
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:27 pm
Berry would soon rush back to Sapphire jumping into her arms as the two cheered in their victory, "that was awesome berry you did so good!" she said with a smile, as she looked over to Sabrion who still seemed a bit in shock that his pokemon didn't even know it was knocked out, moving over towards him she would speak. "You did say slowpoke was going to test you..." she would then hold out a berry "here...this will replenish a bit of its strength just so we can get to the pokemon center"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:37 pm
"Actually, while you and Mochiko were out, I stopped by the market and stocked up on some potions and stuff for us."Sabrion said as he reached into his backpack as he took the berry from Sapphire and gave it to slowpoke to eat while he looked around for his potion as Slowpoke chewed the berry up and swallowed and waited for a couple moments before his eyes popped open and he rolled over blinking "Poke?"he said aloof as Sabrion gently pet slowpoke's head as he sprayed him with the potion "It's alright buddy, we can try it again next time. Rest up."he said as Slowpoke curled up in to ball falling asleep almost instantly
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:05 pm
"Oh? well that's good makes not having to make sure that berry here doesn't eat all of them...which more than likely she's attempted" she stated as she looked to her Eevee who was sneaking towards her bag, "Don't even try it Berry!" she called as Eevee yelped and ran back to her trainer, though when seeing slowpoke moved to the rather lazy pokemon and began to gently poke at it with her paw wondering how long she could keep it up before it realized it was being poked...

"You really did pick an interesting pokemon to catch first Sabrion...." Sapphire stated watching the pink and white pokemon.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum