A role play community for a variety of different area's of role play, what is limited is within your imagination.

June 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Walking the Road of Destiny

HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Post by HanakoHime on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 pm

"Wow....I'm jealous Momo! that you've gotten to train with Choppy that long!" she stated as she stood there with them, "my father wouldn't even let me help out with his own pokemons training when ever he got a new one...said it was dangerous and would ruin the bond between trainer and pokemon.." Sapphire brushed her hair from her face some, before she would then look at Sabrion "I recorded the whole fight and took pictures! you guys were super awesome and I wanted to send it to my dad to let him know I'm in good hands"

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:46 pm

Mochiko blushed again scratching the back of her head "Well thanks"she said smiling "I hope to be as good as my Dad is and hopefully open up another fighting type gym to take back our former glory"she said as she healed her pokemon with the revives and potions she had in her bag "I think you're in the best hands, especially Sabrion's...if I've been training pokemon since I was 4, he's been studying about them for just as long"she said as Sabrion in turn blushed that time "Anywayyy now it's your turn for a battle Sapphire"he said
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:39 am

"W...wait why me!! there's no way I could help you become stronger with your pokemon after all that!" she stated looking at him, "besides don't your pokemon need to rest before you just toss them into another fight?" It wasn't that she didn't want to but after that training battle....she realized she wasn't near as good as she thought...these two easily showed their true strength.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:15 am

"What are you talking about? Your Pikachu just beat my slowpoke in a battle yesterday remember"Sabrion said as Abra still sat on his shoulder "And I already gave slowpoke a berry and a potion, he's perfectly fine to go again and ready for a rematch against you."he said calling Slowpoke back out of his pokeball
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:53 pm

"Alright...but do the same rules apply no electric type moves?" she asked as she called out her pikachu who jumped up happily, tail up and rearing for another match. "if not its fine I just wanted to make sure so I don't have pikachu use its electric abilities."

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:20 am

"Your Pikachu is pretty strong with those electric type moves.....I'll just say.....use them sparingly? We want to get as much training as possible, but that won't work if Slowpoke is knocked out every time"Sabrion said with a small laugh "Ready to do this Slowpoke? We gotta practice our new strategy"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:27 am

"alright...Pikachu try and dial back all electric moves as well...we can work on your iron tail again" Sapphire called out as Pikachu nodded sparks showing on its checks as it happily waited for the training to begin. Sapphire waited till she knew Slowpoke and Sabrion were ready before she spoke "quick attack!" she called as pikachu would suddenly bolt towards slowpoke.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:17 am

"Alright Pikachu's going to hit you first, but prepare to counter with a Confusion folllowed by Defefnse Curl"Sabrion told Slowpoke as Slowpoke seemingly nodded before taking Pikachu's attack head on and sending it flying backwards with Confusion before curling up into a tight ball waiting
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Pikachu would slam into Slowpoke only to be tossed back by the confusion as pikachu skidded back shaking its head, even though the world seem to spin in front of it. "You alright Pika?!" Sapphire called as Pikachu shook its head again and nodded "chu!" it called back, having snapped out of the full affect "alright...Use Iron tail just watch out for that confusion" she called as it nodded and would soon go running at Slowpoke once again, its tail glowing white before jumping into the air and flipping about to slam its tail down upon slowpoke.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:29 pm

"Water gun Slowpoke!"Sabrion said as Slowpoke curled up tightly as Pikachu slammed into him sending him rolling in his tight ball before he popped out of his curl landing on his feet as he took another couple seconds before firing off his water gun towards Pikachu
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:10 am

Sapphire watched and bit her lip, she could easily counter with an electric move using its current to go right back at him. "Pikachu thunder shock!!....but only like...20%" she stated as Pikachu slightly soaked in water would let the sparks ripple from its cheeks and then right at slowpoke using the torrent of water as a channel down to slowpoke.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:08 am

Slowpoke was zapped and instantly KO'd as he flipped over onto his back with his eyes swirled out as Sabrion shook his head "His physical defenses are good, but his special defenses are quite up to par yet for an electric attack"he commented
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:25 am

"Oh crap...sorry Sabrion!!" She would start to move over towards him while Pikachu jumped onto her shoulder. "I knew that may have been to much...I should have said maybe 5%..." She said feeling bad that she had caused the battle to end so quickly.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:03 pm

"Nah it's fine. I'm just going to run him over to the pokemon center really quick, you two keep going and I'll be right back"Sabrion said as he picked up Slowpoke "Besides fighting types don't have the same weakness so you two can really duke it out."he said as he moved off

"Let's do it, my pokemon are all healed up and ready to go"Mochiko said as she called out her Mankey once more as the pig monkey jumped up and down excitedly in front of her
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Sapphire nodded as she stood there "alright well I'm going to use Zubat then." She said with a smile as she called out her Zubat as it flapped its wings happily. "Let's see how well he holds up just don't be holding a grudge for the cave incident!"

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:16 pm

"Ohhh....hopefully your Zubat doesn't know any flying type move yets....flying moves definetely aren't a good match up for Fighting....you ever try to punch a bird? Almost impossible..."she said "But Manny can handle this, he's full of surprises!"she said as Mankey jumped up and down puffing out its snout "Iron tail against Zubat!"she called out as Mankey jumped up with its long tail glowing silver
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Sapphire watched before calling out "Supersonic Zuzu!!" she called as her zubat fluttered its wings and would soon let out a loud screech towards Mankey hopefully enough to cause it to get confused from the sudden burst of sound. "Now try bite while its stunned!" she called and the little creature would rush in, its mouth open and fangs ready to sink into Mankey's skin.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:42 pm

Mankey's iron tail missed as he fell over before suddenly getting enraged as Zubat bit into him as he ran across the arena before finally managing to punch Zubat off "Sorry Manny, I know that couldn't have felt too good, this time grab Zubat and hit it with a seismic toss straight into the ground!"Mankey said as he jumped up grabbing Zubat and through it to the ground, though not hard enough since its wings slowed its fall as Mochiko gritted her teeth slightly
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Sapphire would almost wince in pain with Zubat as it was slammed against the ground thanks to the seismic toss, but its wings had helped slow it down as Zubat stumbled to get back up into the air. "Thats it Zuzu!! try and shake that off...." she called as she would stand there, she wasn't even sure what attacks it could know as she bit her lip thinking. "Ok Zuzu!! try an astonish!" she called out, hoping that would lead to something.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:24 am

Mankey braced itself for a hard hit but just blinked as Zubat's hit connected but wasn't very effective as he stood scratching his head a bit "Key?"he said looking back at Mochiko who shrugged "Beats me"she said "I dont think that move does a lot of damage Sapphire"
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:05 pm

"Oh...um..." she scratched the back of her head wondering what that move even did as she stood there, before shaking her head "alright Zuzu use quick attack then bite again!" she called as her pokemon nodded using its speed to attempt to slam into Mankey before trying to latch its teeth once again into the pokemon's flesh.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:41 pm

"Ready Mankey, after the quick attack this time you know what to do!"Mochiko cheered as he pumped her fist in the air as Mankey looked back and nodded as he braced himself taking Zubat's quick attack but just before Zubat bit down into Mankey's skin his fists charged up with electrcity as he Zubat directly with a Thunderpunch
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:39 pm

Sapphire's eyes widened when she saw the thunderpunch but before she could even call to Zubat to do anything, the little creature's screech filled the air as it fluttered about, eletricty rippling around it before it fell down its eyes swirling...or at least what was believed to be its eyes. "Good job Zuzu!" Sapphire stated as she called it back, before glancing at Manky she would then toss out her next pokemon. "This fight isn't over yet I still have two more!" she said just as Berry popped out ears perked "Use swift berry!" she called as Eevee took off towards Mankey before a torrent of stars came rushing towards them.

Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:28 pm

"Keep your guard up Manny and hit Eevee with a Karate Chop!"Mochiko said as Mankey held up its arms taking the swift as it ran foward "FIghting type moves are the only kind of moves that are super effective against normal types like Eevee"she commented
    HanakoHime
    Admin
    Admin

Post by HanakoHime on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Sapphire knew that was coming as she stood there, she had to think of a way out of that as she bit her lip before nodding, "Sandattack Berry!! keep Mankey from getting close to you!" she called as berry would soon turn and began to kick up as much dirt and sand as it could at Mankey as it charged forward.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:30 pm