The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 18 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:09 pm
Mankey rushed forward but stopped once sand was kicked into its face as it got angry thrashing about as he rubbed the sand out of his eyes and fur as the vein in its head was pulsing larger and larger as Mochiko shook her head "So easily distracted, shake it off Manny!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:20 pm
Berry would smirk some as did Sapphire, she shifted were she stood and would soon speak "ok Berry (eevee) quick while he's distracted!! Use tackle then swift!" she called as the little brown pokemon would race towards Mankey hoping to slam into it before firing a blast of swift directly infront of it.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:54 pm
Mankey was still busy clearing dirt out of his eyes before being hit with a tackle and a swift as he skidded backwards putting his arms up defensively before breaking through as Mochiko cheered "Alright Mankey way to take the hit. Slide back in there with a low kick"she said as Mankey ran forward sliding forward kicking out at Eevee
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:59 pm
"berry try and avoid that!!! or its going to hurt really bad!" she called out to her pokemon as berry turned just as Mankey came flying towards her, she blinked a few times and would go to dodge but she managed to get out of the way but was hit still in the side causing her to skid backwards. "Berry!" Sapphire stated in a panic as Berry pushed herself back up with a 'eve vee!" she stated sternly. "Ok Berry....quick attack then sand attack!" she called hoping that the strike of the quick attack then the 'blinding' part of the sand would give her enough time to think of another plan.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:53 am
Mochiko grinned as she punched the air in front of her "TIme to put this away Manny, take the quick attack and then use counter! But try and be gentle!!"she said as she mimcked the same move on the side line just like they had been training together as Mankey took the hit from Eevee but before she could kick dirty he turned around and punched Eevee on top of the head with twice the strength of her own attack sending her to the ground "Alright Manny enough"Mochiko said quickly as Mankey jumped back resting on her shoulders "Sorry I had him hold back as much as he could but counter hits back twice as hard if a pokemon has taken damage. It's one of a fighting pokemon's speciality moves if you've got the defenses for it."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:03 pm
Sapphire would move out towards Berry who was now in a daze after the counter attack, she gently picked up her pokemon and then looked to Mochiko. "It's ok, I understand we still have a long way to go but she did a lot better today against Manny" she said smiling as Berry slowly regained consciousness and would lick her cheek. "You did very good Berry, lets have you go rest now ok?" she would move over towards were Pikachu was waiting holding up a few berries for her to eat. "Look Pika already has you a special treat for working so hard". Berry ears would perk up slightly just as Sapphire set her down so that she could enjoy her treat.

"Should we keep going Mochiko? I still have Pikachu left, or we can break and see what Sabrion is up to now."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:12 pm
"I'm sure Sabrion is still at the pokemon center. We can have one more go and then meet him there so our pokemon can get checked out too after we are done. I really want to push Manny today. I know the rock gym is going to be easy for us but I still want him in fighting form."she said as she called out her Machop who flexed his arms and stretched a bit
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:12 pm
She nodded as she stood there, as she would look back at Pikachu. "Come on we got training ourselves, I want you to go all out against Machop" she said proudly as pikachu nodded running out onto the field as she would call Berry back into her poke ball to rest. "Alright, I'm not going to hold back this time, I don't want you to either ok?" she said happily as Pikachu's tail flicked sparks ripple around his body.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:29 pm
"Right!"Mochiko said happily as Machop held up his thumb before jumping into the center of the ring to face Pikachu as the battle began "Use Focus energy and Bulk Up."she said as Machop sat down cross legged as he closed his eyes breathing deeply as his muscles suddenly strengthed and expanded in size almost doubling as red energy seemed to glow all around his body as he kept breathing deeply before opening the fiery eyes as he looked at Pikachu
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:34 pm
"Alright Pikachu looks like your going to have to be quick.....this first attack if he lands it will hurt" Sapphire called as Pikachu nodded, sparks still whirling around his body. She had to think of a way to get close, electric attacks would be almost useless but could still add some temporary status effects. "Paralysis shock!" she called as Pikachu's body rippled with static before a blast of it flew towards Machop.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:05 pm
Machop was darting forward before being hit by Pikachu's shock, it withstood the shock but slowed down before shaking to itself as electricity rippled all over his body as Mochiko gasped in shock "I didn't think it was actually gonna hit! Cmon Machop use Karate Chop again!"she called out as Machop tried to shake off his paralysis and move forward again though much slower this time
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:48 pm
Pikachu managed to twist itself in the air, but was still hit with part of the attack and was tossed to the side some. Sapphire paniced moved a bit closer as she would call out, "Pika! are you alright?" she called as the little yellow mouse would push itself up shaking out its fur before turning towards Mochop "Pika!!" it shouted back making Sapphire smile. "Alright! great job hanging in there...this is going to bet he last hit...make it count!" she called out as pikachu nodded. "Iron tail!"

Pikachu's tail would turn white before the little creature bolted forward racing headlong towards machop before jumping and twisting its body so that its tail would go towards Machop.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:13 am
“Alright Machop, let’s fight back and end this too! Use Brick Break!”Mochiko said punching the air as flames seemed to ignite from her fiery aura as Machop made a fist before running foward swinging a chop that collided with Pikachu’s tail causing a small combustion as Machop rolled backwards onto the ground with swirly eyes as Mochiko sighed happily “You put up a good fight little buddy”she said then looked at Sapphire “and you, for someone just starting you, you definitely have some skills! That was a great match.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 pm
Sapphire was breathing heavily as she stood there, she was shaking as she looked at Pikachu who was barely standing on its feet. Though watching as Machop get thrown back in the sudden collision and then Mochiko speaking, she fell to her knees shaking. "I...I won..." she stated as Pikachu looked back at her, and then raced over to her "Pika...pi..." "w...we won" she stated smiling and picked up her pokemon. "We really won Pikachu!" she stated laughing happily. Though she would then look over to Mochiko as she brushed her hair from her face, "Thank you...you were amazing....though will Machop be alright?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:14 am
"Oh yeah Choppy will be fine. A nice dinner and a massage and he'll be good as new"Mochiko said putting her thumbs up as Sabrion stood up dusting himself off "Well I definitely call that a real pokemon battle. How does it feel having won your first official pokemon battle? All that practice and training we did paid off huh?"he said with a smile as Abby made soft snoring noises from his shoulder "If earning all 8 badges is on your list of accomplishments, you've taken a huge step to being on your way."he commented "You aren't just your average trainer. Mochiko and I are Gym Leader children. We've been around battles and trainers our whole lives and you are easily on our level. I think the three of us should travel together for a while. I feel like our pokemon will get a lot of experiences that way."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:06 pm
She would smile some as she held Pikachu in her arms and gently let the little mouse on the head “well my father was a top notch trainer....he won the Pokémon championship several times...” she said as she walked over to him. “Though he’s off doing something now it’s why I’m traveling....” it really was her first time away from home like this, “as for being a trainer for the badges I don’t know yet...I never gave it much thought as to what I wanted to do...that’s bad right? Not having an idea or dream of what you want to do?”

Sent from Topic'it App
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:56 pm
“I mean, we are still young.”Sabrion said “But having a dream definitely helps shape your journey.”he said

“Like for me, I want to replace my dad Bruno as a member of the Elite 4”Mochiko said “That’s why I’ve been training with Choppy since I was a kid.”she said “So I know I have to train up as many powerful fighting and ground type pokemon as I can.”

“If your dad was a champion, you should try to at least get all 8 badges like he did. I think it’d be good if you took on the Elite 4.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:39 pm
"You think so?...I suppose but I barely handled Mochiko and Choppy! how could i even go against an actual gym leader? let alone the Elite 4..." she held pikachu a bit tighter who squirmed before jumping from her arms and swatted her with its tail, "sorry pikachu...I didn't mean to hurt you" she said kneeling down to pet the pokemon on the head. "you guys are much stronger than I am, i just wanted to be able to make new friends and spend time with my own pokemon.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:04 pm
“You gotta remember, we just started out on our journey too. And you battle at the same level we do. I mean its great to have that goal, I think overall we all have that same goal to make memories with friends and pokemon alike. But if you want to actually let your pokemon realize their full potential you gotta work towards something. Your Dad’s the retired Champion right? I know you’ve seen the look in some of his pokemon’s eyes. That flame, that passion for battling and becoming stronger. Just know that you’ve got some real potential to be the next Champion some day yourself. That is if you ever set your sights towards realizing that goal.”Sabrion said to her “But also too, if your pokemon get too strong and you don’t have enough gym badges they’ll stop respecting you and start disobeying your orders until you prove yourself worthy as their trainer again.”he said “A little known fact about pokemon that I learned from my mother.”

“Besides”Mochiko said throwing an arm around Sapphire “Sabrion and I already got big dreams we plan to realize of our own. Stick with us and your bound to get straight to the top anyway! The more we train together and travel together the stronger we all get.”she said happily “You got plenty of time to realize what you wanna do later. For now we should get to the pokemon center for the night and get ready to get back on the road in the morning!”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 pm
Sapphire would look at Mochiko and smiled as she nodded her head as she stood there, "Thanks guys..." soon Berry would pop out of its pokeball and land on her head licking her nose as she smiled "thanks Berry, you too pikachu" she looked at the two pokemon. With a bit of a deep sigh the group of them would head back to the pokemon center for the evening. The group would make it back in time as Sapphire stretched out her arms, "hmm i think a nice bath for everyone will be good, what do you think Berry? Pikachu?" her two pokemon would bounce happily together as she grinned, "you think they have a bath here?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 pm
“Oh I’m sure they do in the travel center. Most pokemon centers are designed to be small lodges for trainers.”Mochiko said as she let her Machop, Mankey and Tyrouge out of their pokeballs as Sabrion released his Abra as well “a nice bath, some dinner and a good long rest before our journey. Now that I helped your Pikachu learn Iron Tail and Brick Break, we can head to Pewter City and challenge the rock type gym leader Rocky.”

“Brock’s daughter huh? Having just a pikachu and an Eevee would have put you at a serious advantage but steel and fighting type moves are super effective against rock types.”Sabrion commented “I know you’re still deciding on if you want to challenge all the gyms, but I think that’d be a good test for you and Pikachu”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:54 pm
She shifted some and sighed, she rather have a large bath for her and her pokemon to enjoy together but that probably wasn't going ot be the case for awhile. Glancing at Sabrion she nodded, "true but I should also work with berry too...Pikachu is a great pokemon but its unfair to keep having it do all the battles..." she couldn't just focus on one pokemon just because of the advantages a certain type has. "i know normal type pokemon aren't the strongest....but...Berry's different I'm sure it will be just as strong as pikachu!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:51 pm
“I’m sure she will be as strong as Pikachu against other types of pokemon. But against rock type pokemon, which is a common typing with ground types, normal type moves have half their regular effectiveness. If you do use Berry, or if you use normal type moves with Pikachu like tackle and quick attack, just know they won’t have the same effectiveness.”he said “Speaking of Eevee though, have you thought about which direction you wish to evolve Eevee in?”he asked curiously “You have so many choices”

“Except fighting type”Mochiko said puffing out her cheeks “I’ve always wanted an Eevee, but they can’t really learn many fighting moves, and don’t evolve into a fighting type.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:12 pm
"I..m not sure how I would want Berry to go, my father had one...he was a massive fire pokemon lover so we had a lot of fire types...so he had a flareon...it was always so sweet though Charizard is the one I remember the best, dad would leave me with it and he come back and I'd be sound asleep curled in its tail" she stated laughing a bit. "I know for eevee's that I can evolve them into what ever really, but theres three that require certain aspects. Espeon trained in sunlight and full trust of the trainer, Umbreon trained in moonlight same deal with the trainer....but...well one that I think would be really nice is the fairy type....Slyveon, berries white color would be so cute..." her eevee was rather special it wasn't a simple 'brown' one but instead its white coat shimmered as Berry 'mewed' happily as she smiled. "but what ever you choose Berry and I'll support it...you too Pikachu, evolve when you want"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:15 pm
"Well...Pikachu can't really evolve when it wants"Sabrion said pointing "I just realized, but besides the friendship aspect, both Eevee and Pikachu would require an evolution stone in order to evolve."he said "Pikachu needs a thunderstone to become Raichu. And Eevee needs a stone to become Vaporeon, Flareon or Jolteon."he said "But technically you could evolve them at any level once you had the stone."

"Ooh there's a store where you can buy different stones in the Department store in Celadon City!"Mochiko said excitedly "There is also the Celadon City Gym we can challenge once we make our way to that city as well."she said "I think after Pewter and Cerulean Cities that should be our next stop!"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum