Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:59 am
"Thats a pretty far place to get to unless we have a flying pokemon...." Sapphire stated as she looked at the two of them, "and we are no were close to having a pokemon that knows how to fly...I dont even have the HM that can teach it to a pokemon." Her father had explained to her what TM's and HM's were, they had attacks loaded on them to teach the pokemon the move without them having to learn it on their own in battle, it came in handy but they were expensive and it wasn't like they were just laying around. "But its a good idea Mochiko...I also heard there's some cute shops there, I'd love to see what outfits they have in style....for myself and my pokemon."

Memeber

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59 pm
“We can totally get to Celadon City without flying, we just have to walk. Besides, pokemon can only fly to places they’ve already been”Sabrion said “After Cerulean City we have to head down to Vermillion City and then through the diglett tunnel towards Celadon. Shouldn’t be too bad. There’s tons of stuff I want ot check out too like the game corner, you can win rare pokemon and TMs and other prizes there.”Sabrion said “But I’ve heard that Team Rocket’s new leader his been renewing their presence back in the city again.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:04 pm
"Team rocket? wait that's that one organization that tries to steal people's pokemon right?" she asked, her father had told her a bit about them but they hadn't been in the news in the past few years so everyone had more or less forgot about them. Though when he brought up the game corner she laughed, "my dad always failed at that place, he had the worst luck so he stopped going after awhile....but as for walking I figured...I hope I have the right clothing to travel this much.."

Memeber

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:19 pm
“Well you don’t need luck when you got skill.”sabrion said tapping his temple knowingly “but yeah that’s them. They got a new leader in the old leader’s son, and from what my mom said, all the Gym Leaders and Champions have been put on alert. Gianni apparently also took over the Viridian City Gym, just like his father did before him. I guess Blue Oak decided to go travel again with Red and gave up his rights to the gym.” Sabrion said “one of the other things I’m supposed to do is report any suspicious activties or findings to my mother to bring to the rest of the League. I bet by now your father has been contacted too.”

“Oooo shopping! Well if you want, once we get to Pewter City we can go shopping before we decide to hike up Mt. Moon on the way to Cerulean City.”Mochiko said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:55 pm
Sapphire looked at him, her father was that talented that he worked with the elite four? She was a bit startled by that but she nodded her head “I suppose but we shouldn’t do anything that lands us in trouble...I mean we are just kids after all what can we do that adults haven’t already tried?” Though before she could say anything else Mochiko was already bouncing at shopping making her laugh. “Ya it be fun maybe we can find some outfits that match Mochiko!! I bet that would look cute.”

Sent from Topic'it App

Memeber

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:17 pm
“I think you forget about Red. He was a kid when he toppled Giovanni and team rocket. All pokemon trainers start off as kids, there is plenty we can do. But if you are too scared I can always investigate on my own.”Sabrion said “Because I don’t want to see any pokemon get hurt.”

“I think none of us want that.”Mochiko said “But at least we have a plan. Lets get rested up nd get on the road tomorrow!”Mochiko said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:46 pm
THe group would nod their heads, sleep was probably the best for them all right now after such a busy day of training. Sapphire was rather excited as she curled up to her pokemon, Berry (eevee) up by her head while pikachu slept down by her feet. She smiled some looking at both her pokemon, and couldn't help but look over to a picture she had of her father and her and a few of his pokemon. "got my own adventure too now dad..." she whispered as she would then close her eyes to sleep.

Memeber

on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:01 pm
When the morning came, the pokemon center was a buzz with small commotion. The word in the city is that the gym would be reopening today and Brock and his daughter Rocky would be accepting challengers again.

Sabrion smiled happily as he jumped out of bed with Slowpoke and Abra "Today's the day I can earn my first badge!"he said happily as Abra hung off of his shoulders still sleeping "I'm going to start getting ready now. I want to be one of the first people to challenge them while they are still fresh."he said to the others as they started getting up themselves
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 pm
Sapphire was curled up in bed not wanting to wake up as she groaned softly muttering to herself, as Berry would roll over while Mochiko slid off the bunk bed top that they were in. "Mm...we can take it easy you know Sabrion..." Sapphire stated sitting up as she rubbed her eyes, even hearing them getting ready as she didn't even want to ask what the time was as she stretched her arms. "do we have time for breakfast...or are we going straight there?" she started to climb out of bed, and slowly got up to get dressed she was not a morning person and after training for awhile it was nice to just rest.

Memeber

on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:41 pm
“We can eat breakfast on the way there.”Sabrion said as he finished getting ready and got his pokemon back into their pokeballs “You’re such a lazy person in the morning”he commented as Mochiko laughed as she finished getting herself ready as well “Well I’m tired too, but I”m also excited to go earn a badge today!”she said excitedly
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:02 pm
Sapphire almost wanted to glare at him when he said she was lazy, wasn't that she just liked her sleep as she stretched her arms again and would finish getting ready. Pikachu jumping onto her shoulder while berry sat at her feet, "well lets see what we are up against...after yesterday I'm not sure how rested we all are to even take on a gym..."

Memeber

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:27 pm
"Well that's the magic of the pokemon center. One quick stop by Nurse Joy's office and our pokemon will be as good as new."Sabrion said still excited as they finished packing up "And be prepared for rock types and possibly ground types too."he said

"That's right. But those moves definitely help, and we are gonna kick some butt."Mochiko said "And he's right about Nurse Joy, she has this cool machine, where your pokemon don't even have to come out of their pokeballs to get the treatment, it's amazing."she said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:55 am
Sapphire nodded as she would look at Pikachu and Berry, "alright, you two lets get going then." she held out their pokeballs as they both nodded before they glowed red and disappeared into their separate pokeballs. She would then attach them to what looked like a necklace but it held the pokeballs for her, six slots for six pokeballs a gift from her father as she slid her bookbag on and then her necklace moving with the others. "alright lets go!" she smiled

The trio would see nurse joy first before they left the center, as well as stocked up on other goods that they would need on the road before the next city. They would then head off towards the gym, news had traveled quickly as she thought back to her father wondering if he was the one that helped get the gyms to reopen...and wondered what he was doing now that she had left home for the first time..

Memeber

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:12 pm
As they reached the gym, a crowd of people wa standing around as a man came out of the gym with his head hanging down and a look of defeat on his face “Man that was tough...Brock is training his daughter Rocky now that he’s back and she’s a rock hard opponent. My caterpie and pidgey didn’t have a chance against her.”he said before looking up seeing the group approaching as his eyes slowly lit up “HEY! I recognize you guys!”he said rushing up as the crowd turned their attention to them “Your parents are a Gym Leader, an Elite 4 member and a former Champion right?”he said looking down the line between Sabrion, Mochiko and Sapphire “that basically makes you like pokemon celebrities or something! You guys gotta take on Rocky!”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:44 pm
She stood there in shock that she was known, she hadn't gone much anywhere or advertised who her father was as she slightly stepped behind Mochiko and Sabrion. After all she wasn't no were near as popular as them, and she didn't want to be mobbed either. "We...well we are heading to the Gym...just to check things out." she said softly, raising her hand to slightly pull her hat down a bit further on her head just to hide her face, as she could see people taking out their phones and snapping pictures of them.

Memeber

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:23 pm
"You are!? Oh man we gotta check that out! We'll be watching from the stands and cheering you guys on!"he said as Sabrion shook his head "Do as you please"he said taking both of the girls hands as he pushed past the crowd as he continued walking past them "Don't get distracted by the general public. We have a goal to accomplish"he said moving past the crowd of people to stand in front of the doors of the Pewter City Gym as he took a deep breath before heading inside

Rocks and torches lined the walls of the gym as they entered and standing there in the center was Brock and another young woman. She had dark skin and sandy brown hair with the same closed eyes and cheery smile as her father "Welcome to the Pewter City Gym! For all new challengers beware, we won't be taking it easy on you just because we've been closed for a while."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:42 pm
Sapphire moved after him as he grabbed hold of her hand and towards the gym, she took a deep breath as they kept moving till soon they were within the gym. They looked upon the two that stood in the center of the gym and Sapphire would look at Rocky her head tilted some, then back at the other two "Sabrion....Mochiko you guys should go first...." she said not really sure she was ready to take on a leader of all things just yet, and she could tell both of them were strong....this wasn't going to be an easy fight to win

Memeber

on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:37 pm
Mochiko was standing beside her and also suddenly seemed to be very hesitant to engage in battle as well too “yeah Sabrion, knock em dead”she said “we’ll watch you go first”

Sabrion shook his head “Fine, fine, watch and see what’ll happen”he commented as he stepped up “I’ll go first, I challenge you.”

“Hey, I recognize you, you’re Sabrina’s son aren’t you?”Brock said looking at the group “And hey....all of you guys are trainer’s kids.......well, looks like you won’t have to hold back at all this time Rocky”Brock said as Rocky nodded stepping up “I accept your challenge as future gym leader of the Pewter City gym on behalf of Brock. You may use up to three pokemon and substitutions are allowed for the trainer only”she said as Sabrion nodded his head “I choose you, Slowpoke”he said as Mochiko was surprised he didn’t just start off with Abra since she was much stronger.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:27 pm
Sapphire stood to the side with Mochinko as they would watch the battle unfold, though when he called Slowpoke out she looked to her friend. “I know water is strong against rock but isn’t his Abra stronger?”

Memeber

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:14 pm
Mochiko nodded her head in agreement with Sapphire "Very much so. So I wonder what he's planning. He's not a dumb person so he has to have some kind of clue what he's doing"

Sabrion stood ready as Rocky started by sending out a Geodude, just like Sabrion had predicted "Alright slowpoke, let's make this nice and quick....what an oxymoron."he said as Slowpoke began walking forward as Sabrion spoke to slowpoke telepathically *Take the hit and then use water gun at full strength*he said just as he heard Rocky shout out "Geodude use tackle!" as her Geodude growled and ran forward slamming into Slowpoke who braced for the impact before blinking as his reaction time caught up hearing Sabrion's words as he let a full powered Water Gun fly at point blank range into Geodude's face instantly KO'ing it in one go "Alright Slowpoke!"Sabrion cheered as Rocky glared at him calling back her Geodude "Hey! It's against the rules to talk to your pokemon telepathically!" "No it isn't, you didn't say that before you accepted my challenge."Sabrion countered as Brock nodded his head "He has a point sweetie."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

Yesterday at 1:28 am
Sapphire couldn't help but laugh a bit as Rocky was not exactly thrilled with Sabrion's trick, "we need to remember to put that in the rules when we battle against him." she stated to Mochiko and smiled as she looked back at Sabrion against Rocky. "You got this Sabrion!! you and slowpoke!" she stated with a smile

Memeber

Yesterday at 11:33 am
Sabrion looked back giving a smile to the group "Get ready slowpoke!"he said as Slowpoke braced himself as Sabrion was shocked his reaction speed seemed to be picking up a bit *He must have leveled up from beating that Geodude...he's getting fired up*he thought to himself *Alright slowpoke, water gun as soon as you see the pokemon land. If she uses what I think is next, we'll start off with a huge advantage*he said as Slowpoke responded with a drawn out "poooooke"

Rocky reached onto her bracelet pulling out another pokeball throwing it high into the air "Onyx I choose you!"she called out as the large boulder pokemon came barreling out of the pokeball slamming down onto the gym floor, to be met directly with Slowpoke's water gun following Sabrion's orders as Rocky yelled out "Hey! No fair! I hadn't given Onyx a command yet!"

"It wouldn't have mattered. Onyx is one of the slowest pokemon out there. Even if I would have waited for you to pick to give Slowpoke his next move, he still would have responded faster than your Onyx. In pokemon battles, speed is the first deciding factor in a victory. The faster pokemon strikes first, so it's either attack or counter. That's why Slowpoke is the perfect choice for this rock gym. Slowpoke is slow, but rock pokemon tend to be even slower."he said as Onyx was also felled in one blow, being twice as weak to water like Geodude being a dual ground/rock typing

"Oh yeah? Well if that's the case, then I have a surprise for you. I usually don't use him against newbie trainers but you seem to know your stuff kid, so I'll make an exception"she said pulling a pokeball off of her necklace as the the large crowd that had grown around to watch gasped as she launched the pokeball "Go! Kabutops!"she said as the ancient pokemon came out with its sharp scythes glistening, obviously well bred and taken care of by her gym leader-want-to-be-breeder father Brock and her breeder Mother Jessica. "You're in for it now kid. Kabutops, use Night Slash"she said as Kabutops ran forward faster than slowpoke could react and slashed him instantly knocking him out as Sabrion looked on in shock "I did not see that coming..."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

Yesterday at 12:39 pm
Sapphire couldn't help but cheer for Sabrion after all he was clearly winning, the crowd was fired up and she smiled at Mochinko "he's doing so well!" she stated happily, however that seemed to change when Rocky suddenly caleld out the newest pokemon. She blinked in shock at the ancient pokemon, and pulled out her phone/pokedex as it would read off Kabutops information. "Kabutops along with three other pokemon, Omanyte and Omastar, and Kabuto. It is believed these Pokémon became extinct tens of thousands of years ago. The details of their behavior is shrouded in mystery. Though some have speculated that they may still exist, none of these Pokémon have ever been seen alive. Kabutops swam underwater to hunt for its prey in ancient times. The Pokémon was apparently evolving from being a water dweller to living on land as evident from the beginnings of change in its gills and legs."

Sapphire blinked looking at the entry before she would soon look over towards Sabrion, "Careful Sabrion!! this pokemon used to live in water!!" she called out

Memeber

Today at 2:08 am
“Water?....Rock and water typing..that’s brilliant...”Sabrion said as he paused putting his hand to his chin thinking for a moment as Rocky looked on curiously as Sabrion stood motionless for a long moment before reaching onto his belt and pulling out a pokeball sending out his Abra as he looked at Rocky with a renewed fired up look in his eyes “You made me think hard about this one, but I have the winning combination.”he said

“Oh yeah, we’ll see about that. Kabutops, use Night Slash again!”Rocky yelled out as Kabutops ran forward though Abra quickly teleported away again and again before Sabrion held out his hand ‘Thunderpunch Abby!”he said as Abra teleported again before landing a solid blow into Kabutops sending the pokemon backwards though it was still standing, before sparks rippled over its body in paralysis “Kabutops is a Rock/Water type...which means it still has a weakness for electric types unlike rock/ground types like Onyx and Geodude.”
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum