The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 20 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:50 pm
“Come on Abby, let’s end this. Thunderpunch one more time!”Sabrion said as Abra suddenly teleported once again appearing directly above Kabutops as she fell through the sky charging up her fists before hitting Kabutops on the top of the head knocking him out as Abra teleported again hanging on the back of Sabrion’s neck falling asleep on his head again as Sabrion cheered “You did a great job Abby, sleep well!”he said before Abby teleported once again back to the center of the ring before she started glowing brightly before suddenly growing slightly larger and flashing once again as in the place of Abra now stood a Kadabra as Sabrion gasped as he ran up hugging his Kadabra “No way~ Abby you evolved!”he said happily as Brock walked over to him “I was going to say your Abra looked pretty alert and well trained. That’s usually a sign that it’s going to evolve soon when it can actually stay awake for long periods of time. Congratulations on your pokemon, and your win. I present to you the Boulder Badge.”he said handing it over “Next time you talk to your mom, you tell her the good news from me okay.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 am
Everyone was in awe at what they had seen, and Sapphire soon was running out onto the field and smiled happily at Sabrion and his Kadabra. "This is amazing!!" Sapphire stated as she smiled at the once small pokemon, "oh shes got such pretty eyes...I never could tell since she was always sleeping." she giggled some and smiled at Kadabra, "you did so well Abby!!....your making me kinda nervous that I'll have to even come close to putting on a great pokemon battle" she said looking at Sabrion even as Brock handed him the badge.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:00 pm
"Nope the goal is to go out there and give it your best shot"Sabrion said as he pet Kadabra on the head lovingly as Brock nodded his head "That's right. Win or lose, all that matters is having fun and giving it your all. So now this time you'll be challenging me for the next badge."

"You should go for it Sapphire"Mochiko said "I don't mind going last, besides, I really wanna see what you got when you are giving it your all. Training is one thing, but this is so much more fun."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:16 pm
Sapphire almost stammered over herself as she stood there, 'b...but I only have berry and pikachu....i....I don't have any sort of real trump card against them....not like Sabrion with abby and slowpoke..." she stated now starting to feel unsure of herself, as she stood there. Though the crowd that was around them began cheering, one voice was from the man earlier "look the current champion is going next!! You can do it!!" and the crowd was going nuts as she gulped. "i...I suppo...suppose I could give it a go..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:09 pm
"Confidence. We went over the strategy yesterday with Iron tail and brick break. Just remember to keep a cool head, and have faith in your pokemon they way they have faith in you."Sabrion said giving her a thumbs up as he joined Mochiko in the stands

"Alright, let's let the next battle begin. Go, Geodude!"Brock said as he called out his geodude who flexed slightly hovering above the ground
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 pm
She nodded as she stood there shacking still, but she would look at Geodude after all shew as now against Brock and she took a deep breath, "alright....go pikachu!" she called out as the litle yellow mouse appeared, she looked at the little mouse and spoke "we got this Pika!! just remember yesterday" she called as she looked back at brock. Of course she could hear the crowd cheering, though some were whispering....an electric type against rock? she was nuts right? she shook her head "ok like we practiced!! Pika use quickattack....."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:13 pm
"Geodude, defense curl and take it"Brock called out as Geodude curled up into a tight ball as Pikachu quickly ran up to him hitting him though Geodude budged slightly and stayed curled up

"Sapphire, focus"Sabrion called out seeing that she was still shaking before closing his eyes taking in a deep breath before opening them as they flashed blue as his voice rang out in Sapphire's head as he used his telekinesis *Remember Normal moves like tackle and quick attack wont hurt rock much. Use Steel or Fighting moves like we trained. Relax*he told her before opening his eyes nodding his head in her direction when she looked over at him giving her a confident thumbs up
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:24 pm
Pikachu would get kicked back dropping onto all fours again, its tail wiggling a bit as it waited for Sapphire's command till Sapphire would hear Sabrion's voice, she looked over at him and she nodded taking a deep breath. She had practiced with the others on this as Pikachu looked back at her and nodded its head. "Alright.....Alright Pikachu!!" she stated as she soon spoke "ok Pikachu just like we practiced......quick attack.....and you know what to do!" she said with a smile, as Pikachu nodded. THe little mouse would soon rush forward again, but in the process its tail began to glow as Geodude would try and hold off on the attack before it jumped into the air "Iron tail!" she called as Pikachu flipped turning itself around as its tail came crashing down against Goedude's defense curl.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:18 pm
Geodude let out a loud yell as it was smashed into the ground by Pikachu's tail and as the dust cleared it was obvious that the hit had knocked out Geodude as a red light covered the pokemon as Brock returned him with a smile on his face "A great job! I never expected your Pikachu already would know Iron Tail. That's not something you see so often, so it's obvious you are taking great care in training your Pikachu. With that said, instead of my tradition Onyx, I'm going to try something else from a pokemon I've personally bred as well. If you can beat this pokemon, than you've definitely earned your badge. Go, Graveler and use Rock Polish"he said throwing the pokeball as a rocky pokemon with 4 arms came out and began shining itself all over until it's rocks had a nice smooth sheen to them

"That Rock Polish is going to really speed up Brock's Graveler around the ring, and with those 4 arms, Pikachu's gonna have to be careful."Sabrion said as Mochiko grabbed the rail nervously "She can do this though, I know she can"she said
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:42 pm
Sapphire would smile happily as Pikachu managed to land a direct hit on Geodude and would flip backwards landing back near Sapphire, "well done Pikachu! you did a great job just like we practiced...." she said smiling, as Pikachu looked back at her and nodded its tail wiggling about in excitement. Though at Brocks next pokemon she blinked a few times, she hadn't seen such a pokemon before as she stared at it "what is that...." she asked pulling out her pokedex again as it scanned the pokemon "Graveler grows by feeding on rocks. Apparently, it prefers to eat rocks that are covered in moss. This Pokémon eats it way through a ton of rocks on a daily basis....This slow-footed Pokémon moves by curling up and rolling instead of walking. With enough momentum, its speed can exceed 60 mph."

When it spoke of how slow it was, she was still unsure as she looked at Pikachu, she knew pikachu was fast but at the same time the rock polish made it much faster now as she took a deep breath. She needed to be ready, "Ok Pikachu, it used to be slow so you need to be faster than fast ok?" "CHU!" she smiled "alright.....quick attack!" "CHU!!" the little mouse would dart forward racing towards Graviler once again, as Pikachu understood what to do next as once again its tail began to turn white.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:44 pm
"Alright Graveler, use Rollout!"Brock said as Graveler let out a loud "LER" before tucking in his arms and kicking off as he began rolling at a quick speed heading back towards Pikachu as well as the two collided causing a small explosion upon contact knocking the two pokemon back though Graveler stumbled a bit as the move was still super effective against Rock types "Just hang in there buddy. Use Rollout again!"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:56 pm
Sapphire wanted to rush forward when the large impact happened, she waved her arms to help clear the smoke and once it faded Pikachu stood ready though bruised up “Pikachu are you ok?” She called as the little mouse shook itself off and nodded she smiled till she heard Brocks command and she looked ahead “dodge it Pikachu!! And this time charge up that iron tail and wait for the right moment!”

She knew graveler thanks to the Pokédex that it could reach high speeds rolling about like this, but they just had to hold off and wait. Pikachu would quickly dodge using it’s smaller form and it’s own speed to stay ahead of the rock Pokémon it’s tail glowing once again and when Gravler hit s rock Sapphire called “now!” Pikachu darted back and would rush at gravler before twisting to strike with iron tail again.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:02 pm
The Iron Tail connected full strike as it knocked Graveler through the boulder as he rolled before slowing to a stop before revealing swirls in his eyes as the referee called out "Graveler is unable to battle! The winner of this match is Sapphire!"he said as cheers broke out around the gym at her victory as Sabrion and Mochiko made their way over "Great job!"they cheered
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:08 pm
Sapphire stood there watching as Pikachu stumbled back, it’s tsil dropping s but from the hits but the two watched till the verdict was called. Sapphire cheered happily as she smiled running out to the field and picking Pikachu up “great job Pikachu!!! We did it!” She said tossing the little mouse up who cheered happily and she nuzzles into its cheek before turning to the others. “Thanks guys!! I can’t belive we did it!”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:45 am
"It was very well earned."Brock said as he presented her with his badge as well "Congratulations on a job well done."he commented to them before looking over at Mochiko "I have a badge for you as well. I am quite aware of who your father is, and how strong of a trainer you already are. Plus I have orders from him to give you this badge to help with your little problem. I know that with your fighting type moves, as well as that Steelix you have trouble with, you have would dominate my pokemon, so instead of fighting, I'll give them a rest."he said as Mochiko puffed out her cheeks pouting slightly but took the badge anyway "Fine."she said "I figured I'd start off at the rock gym just to get my toes wet with an easy victory but fine."

"Steelix? You didn't mention you had a Steelix?"Sabrion said looking over at Mochiko as she scratched the back of her head some "Yeah I don't use him very much. Dad gave me one of his Onyx before I left as a kind of...protection, and it ended up evolving into Steelix right away. But he's kind of too high of a level for me and doesn't listen, but this badge will help now."she stated "I don't know what Dad was thinking by giving me Onyx..."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:40 am
Sapphire would smile as she turned to Brock and nodded taking the badge “thank you for the battle!! “ she would then turn to Pikachu and nuzzle the little mouse “thank you Pikachu for working so hard!” “Pika pee!!!” The little mouse said happily as she giggled then turned to Mochiko as she heard her having a steelix “wow my dad had one those things are huge!!! His was always shy so he lived in the mountains behind the house or he didn’t like me....But they are really awesome Pokémon if not stubborn “
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:41 am
“Yeah, really stubborn. And not cute at all. And he doesn’t go with my fighting theme, so I don’t really use him since he doesn’t listen anyway. But since I have my first badge now he should start listening. He wasn’t that high of a level when I got him. He just grew too quickly.”Mochiko said

“Since you all are the kids of League members I want to let you all in on whats going on around the region so you are on guard. Rocket Corp Members have been seen in various cities through the region though no suspicious activity has been reported thus far. The fact that they have reappeared again after being disbanded as Team Rocket for so many years is already bad news enough. If you see anything strange, report it to one of your parents immediately.”Brock told them “Also, since you are trainers I’ll let you in on some news that may interest you. The Cinnabar Island Gym has been filled with a full time Gym Leader. A former League Champion that you might know very well. Also the Viridian City Gym is in the process of being filled by Giannis, the current CEO of Rocket Corp. His affinity for ground type pokemon meets the requirements for a Gym Leader of the Earth Badge from the gym”he told them
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:36 pm
“So another group like team rocket has come back....father told me their leader Giovanni wasn’t a horrible man he just had different views on how trainers and Pokémon should be. But in the end he still cared for Pokémon.....but what about this new group? What will happen to wild and caught Pokémon alike?”

She was going to ask more till be mentioned the new gym leader was a former champion and she blinked “wait....yiu mean my dad is a gym leader now!?....talk about pressure already and I just started!!!”
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:30 pm
“Again, so far there hasn’t been anything they have done that has been wrong. But the suspiscion is there. They have their HQ in Saffron City.”Brock said as he laughed at her reaction “He’s a great trainer. When Blaine passed away, he was the first thought we had to replace him.”he said

“Welcome to the club”Sabrion said with a laugh “Well, we should go rest up at the pokemon center before heading to Cerulean City”he told the group
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:23 pm
Sapphire would huff some looking at Sabrion and would shake her head, but she turned to Mochiko moving up to her, "after the pokemon center, want to stock up on a few things? I wanted to make the pokemon some food, berry likes certain types and I want to make Pikachu some it likes too." she stated as she had sent pikachu into its ball eariler so that it could rest. "I also want to call my dad....after all finding out hes now a GYM leader...is kinda big....if we can get past the crowd..." As they had been trying to head out the crowd of people who had watched them battle seemed to grow larger outside the doors.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:07 pm
“Yeah, it seems we built ourselves a bit of a fanclub”Mochiko said motioning to the people in the stands and out the door. “Let’s just go”

“Kadabra use teleport.”Sabrion said as Kadabra held out her spoon as her eyes flashed blue as the entire group suddenly vanished, reappearing just outside the doors of the pokemon center “My mom taught me that teleport can take you to the nearest pokemon center you’ve visited.”he told them “Could definitely come in handy”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 am
Sapphire would smile at brock waving to him "Thank you!" she stated as they vanished and reappeared outside the pokemon center, "that does come in handy...maybe I should get an abra too what you think Abby?" she asked with a smile but was clearly teasing and held pikachu. "lets head inside and get ready to head out.." she said feeling a bit more confidence in herself now.

She would hand nurse joy pikachu allowing her to take care of her pokemon, while she went to the local phone and would dial her fathers new gym. She waited till the screen flashed and her father stood there, she would more so yell "your a gym leader now!! How come you didn't tell me!" she yelled, as her father laughed and held up his hands in definace. "come now Sapp, if I let you know everything I did you'd freak out.....I see your calling from Pewter city, did you go up against Rocky yet? shes strong isn't she though your Eevee's probably not the best match up." " Ya she is strong but I didn't use Berry.....I caught a pikachu awhile ago and used them, we even won against brock himself!"

She stood there for awhile talking to her father who was stunned she had beaten brock with a pikachu she had trained to use Iron tail, though he was also proud as the two kept talking before Sapphire waved to him and hung up with a heavy sigh. "man dads still a hand full....wonder how mom ever handled him.."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:54 pm
“You two were talking for a while. We both talked to our parents and started dinner by the time you finished talking to him. We also heard your entire conversation”Sabrion said taking another bite of his food “Oh, one thing we also got for winning was this. Show her Mochiko.”he said

Mochiko nodded putting his chopsticks down as she pulled out a small disk “We got a new TM! This one is Rock Slide. It does physical damage and slows the opponent pokemon.”she said “I already taught it to all my pokemon that could...except Steelix.”
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:56 pm
"I had a lot to catch up with him on, besides some of his pokemon like Charizard wanted to say Hi" she stated moving to her seat as Pikachu and Berry sat with the other two eating their food happily. She pulled the chair out and eased down and picked up her own chopsticks to eat. Glancing at Mochiko she tilted her head "Oh Tms I've seen a few of those...though what pokemon do i have to teach that too....Berry is a normal type and PIkachu is electric...did you teach Abby the TM Sabrion?" she asked glancing over at him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:58 pm
“No, Psychic type pokemon don’t learn many moves outside of types that are usually special moves, like psychic, ghost and electric moves.”Sabrion said shaking his head “So Slowpoke can’t really learn it either. I also don’t think that any of your pokemon will be able to either. Rock Slide is a pretty strong rock type move, so I assume only stronger built pokemon can use it.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum