The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Wed May 18, 2016 11:49 pm
"That makes sense, my dad just wants me to check in with him every time I reach a town with a gym...that's about the only agreement I have him him" she stated with a small smile as she stood there, and would then move up to him. "and tell you what, if you need to become a psychic master then im going to help you become one!" she stated patting his shoulder, "cause I bet you'd be awesome on the elite four!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 19, 2016 12:03 am
"Thanks"he said smiling "That means one day you'll have to challenge me too if you want to be considered the absolute best. I'm sorry but I sensed your emotions naturally when you were in battle, and your energy, your yin and yang, were swirling in perfect sync. You stayed calm and level headed, yet nervous and excited. That is unique amongst trainers."he told her as he paused looking around "I think this is a good place to set up the tent so we can keep training."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 19, 2016 12:11 pm
She would look at him as she nodded, "that makes sense...well i think we will both be good with what ever path we choose." she stated as she stood there, till he brought up how she fought, her cheeks turning a soft red and she shifted. "t....thank you..." she whispered.

She would soon slid her bag from her shoulder. "alright um...I'll get it set up if you want to collect some firewood...Eevee you stay close then once we are done we can go search for some berries"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 19, 2016 12:41 pm
Sabrion nodded as he called Abra out of her pokeball and they moved off into the forest "Alright Abra, we are going to keep working on your punches until you evolve into Kadabra and learn some more psychic moves. Try using Icepunch on that dried out log over there to make some firewood."he said as Abra nodded as her fists turned ice solid as she jumped up and slammed them down on the log splintering the pieces as he gathered them up "Good work"he said smiling as they walked back towards the camp "Well that was easy"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 19, 2016 1:51 pm
She would chuckle slightly as she listened to him, "that was fast" she stated as she just finished getting the tent put up it was large enough to hold two people and probably a third. "I put our stuff inside already, so now all we have to do is do some training and then also make sure we get something to eat." she said as Eevee chirped happily.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 19, 2016 2:44 pm
"Well let's go do some exploring then"Sabrion said as Abra appeared on his shoulders as they began walking off into the forest "I wonder what type of berries grow here. Probably tons of oran berries"he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 19, 2016 3:00 pm
"Probably, but if we eat to many of them we could get sick, I think there's some leppa berries as well around here." she said simply as Eevee would prance ahead f them happily. "careful Eevee, you ran into a pokemon last time you got to ahead." she then glanced to Sabrion, "you know I always thought learning about Berries would be interesting...like Eevee's they are full of potential"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 20, 2016 12:23 am
"That is true, the right kind of berries, and the right kind of poffins and pokeblocks can really change how your pokemon grow. Their diet is just as important as our own."Sabrion said "I actually don't know too much about berries. Saffron City is the biggest city in Kanto, and in the middle of four other cities, so I never got to travel out to the forests much. Only whenever my mom had business in Lavender Town did we ever go that way, and she hates Ghost type pokemon so it's always very brief when we go there."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri May 20, 2016 11:07 am
She looked at him listening, and would rub the back of her neck slightly as she stood there. "well nows your chance to do and learn everything you couldn't be fore Sabrion...I'm sure your mom meant well but till you discover what sort of trainer you want to be then it be almost impossible to run a gym let alone become a member of the elite four." she said simply.

"My father always told me since I was young, do many things to discover what kind of trainer you want to be for your pokemon...but always make sure to treat them with the love and kindness that they deserve for working as hard for you."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 21, 2016 6:27 pm
"Yeah that's exactly what this journey represents"Sabrion said nodding as he pointed "Oh look, that looks like a berry tree right? I wonder what types of berries he has on it"he said as he began walking towards it
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat May 21, 2016 10:37 pm
Sapphire looked over at the tree, as she would then move over towards it as she would smile as she would speak, "they are Oran berries, these will be good to keep our pokemons energy up" she stated then looked at Eevee "want to help me pick some?" she asked as Eevee chirped happily and would jump onto her shoulder and then up towards the branches. "try and only knock down the ones that smell fresh to you Eevee"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 21, 2016 11:49 pm
"Okay Abra we're going to have you practice to telekinesis now so you can get food."Sabrion said as he called abra out of her pokeball as she sat crossed legged on the ground as Sabrion held out his hand and took a deep breath focusing on one of the berries as it slowly rocked sideways before floating off of the tree and down towards his hands as he caught it and smiled at Abra "Okay you're turn."he said as Abra focused intently on the berry for a moment before vanishing, reappearing on top of a berry on the tree and then vanishing again back to his side sitting on the ground as she happily bit into the berry and Sabrion shook his head with a laugh "Still only teleporting huh? That's okay, we'll get you there one day."he said petting her head as she chirped happily as she ate "That's one way to tell if your abra is close to evolving into a Kadabra is when they can pass the spoon test and successfully bend one and use a move other then teleport."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 22, 2016 12:15 am
Eevee would continue to jump on the branches sniffing at the berries, before picking them off as Sapphire caught them, sniffing them herself as she smiled "these are good ones Eevee...I think thats enough though" she called as she waited for her Eevee to jump down before giving her one of the berries to eat herself. "for being so good." she smiled

She would then look over to Sabrion as he used his own abilities and she was in shock, before clapping "wow..that was really cool!!" she stated moving over to him. "You were like a pokemon!!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 22, 2016 12:33 am
"It's called being a psychic, don't make me turn you into a doll"he said glaring at her shaking his head "But yes, if I haven't fully explained, I am a psychic, I have tons of abilities. One of them, which I'm really excited about is my ability to let pokemon's voices be heard in our language..though I can't fully control them yet."he said "My mom said it'll happen as I get older"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 22, 2016 11:54 pm
She would stand there, "I...didn't mean it like the Sabrion..." she said as she sighed, though at his little threat Eevee did growl some what at him. Though Sapphire reached up to shush Eevee, then tilted her head "wait...you can understand pokemon?...t...that is so cool!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 23, 2016 12:45 am
"Yep, I'm the first known psychic that has ever crossed over and read into pokemon's thoughts. Of course it was my Mother's Alakazam which also has a super high IQ and psychic ability as well, but it was unprecedented. That's why she wanted me to have an abra of my own. So she sent her Alakazam and her Hypo off for a while and here she is. It's also rare to have a female abra, they are mostly boys."Sabrion said as he kept petting abra "And she's not timid at all"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 23, 2016 10:39 am
"How do you tell if a pokemon is male or female? Sorry they all kinda look the same to me so I have no idea.." she stated as she glanced at Eevee then to his abra trying to figure out how it was a girl. "as for your...ability to talk to pokemon that is still interesting that your the first! I mean you know how many people are going to come see or come ask you what their pokemon is thinking?!"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon May 23, 2016 11:46 am
"Some pokemon have genetic traits that tell, such as a kadabra has a shorter mustache if it's a female, others you just kinda learn over time based on their mannerisms"he told her "I thought about that, that's why I'm choosing not to tell very many people about it for now. I don't want to become famous and be slowed down on my journey by hundreds of people wanting me to read their pokemon's thoughts from all over. Maybe later on in life."
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Mon May 23, 2016 11:58 am
"well if you want to practice on other pokemon, I'm sure mine won't mind right Eevee?" she asked as Eevee would chirp happily another berry in its mouth. "Eevee! I told you no more of those!" she stated and turned to try and grab the berry from its mouth and ended up running after her pokemon.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue May 24, 2016 5:33 pm
Sabrion laughed "Looks like Eevee got the one up on you this time"he commented as he stretched out slightly "We should probably start getting ready for dark, the sun will be going down soon."he commented
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed May 25, 2016 6:08 pm
"Ya well....Eevee! if you don't get back here I wont give you a treat" she called after the pokemon, running after the little creature. Though it didn't take long before that to end with Sapphire leaning against a tree breathing heavily, and Eevee happily eating the Oran berry. "little monster..." she said with a small chuckle, before she glanced at Sabrion. "ill get the fire going, I have some things we can eat for tonight if you don't mind soup"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am
"Soup works for me"Sabrion said with a laugh "Seems your Eevee is going to be quite the handful after all, she sure has an appetite. I think tomorrow we should see if there are other trainers in the forest and get some pokemon battles in"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 26, 2016 9:15 am
"ya...seems like it...wait...she? my eevee's a girl?" she asked looking at him, and sighed "i don't think I'll ever get used to you saying stuff like that....but its cool" she would shake her head before standing up as she moved to the tent, unzipping the flap she grabbed her bag and then also found the cooking utensils they needed.

Moving to the fire she used some of the embers to settle the pot on before grabbing a water bottle and pouring the liquid into it, then the contents of the dried soup mix. Her Eevee curious would sneak over to watch, before Sapphire popped her on the nose gently, "ah ah...don't get to close you could burn yourself"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 26, 2016 2:07 pm
Abra lazily slept between Sabrion's legs as he leaned back against a tree "It shouldn't be a weird concept. The only way pokemon get stronger is through training and battling. They have tried to scientifically modify a candy that makes pokemon grow in level, but it doesn't give the same type of experience natural battling does. In their natural habitat they have to fight anyway, but as trainers we nurture and guide those abilities, our pokemon and ourselves into greater understand of the natural world around us. That's my philosophy on how man and pokemon came to coexist"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 26, 2016 3:56 pm
She listened to him and would then nod her head as she sat there, stirring the soup to make sure it was getting thick, she then would grab one of the Oran berries not yet eaten by her Eevee and started to slice it up to add it into the soup. "I think we will make a great team, I really want to learn more about pokemon and what makes them so unique....like eevees" she stated as she looked to hers as she smiled.

"Just what goes into making them evolve into the different branches, and how just the environment alone can cause that...or like your Abra, she has to learn a powerful move before even considering evolving to the next phase."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum