Calendar

Go down
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:27 am
“Well then I guess we need to catch more Pokémon.” Sapphire stated taking another bite of her food as Berry jumped into her lap nuzzling against her side. “I know berry I’ll start training with you more...” shebsaid running her fingers through the silver fox’s fur. “So where is our next stop again?”

Memeber

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:10 pm
“We gotta go fully through that cave where you caught your Zubat and I got my slowpoke. On the other side of Mt. Moon is the path to Cerulean City. Who knows maybe on our way through we might find a Moonstone or a Clefairy. They are known to reside deep inside Mt. Moon.”he commented “But once we get to Cerulean City and challenge Misty, then we really gotta decide where to go after that. The adventure truly begins.”

“W-W-We gotta go back into the cave....with all those Z-Zubat again?”Mochiko said shivering “C-Can we skip it and go around a different way?” “Not unless you have fly, or you want to walk around the entire other half of the region to make our way back here. But the pokemon don’t get weaker going the other way.”he commented
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:06 pm
Sapphire would look over at Mochiko and would gently place her hand on her shoulder, "things will be fine, you seemed fine with my zubat....I've kept it in its pokeball to since I know you how you feel....I think they are cute." she stated with a small laugh hoping to help her friend, but she would think. "wait Saberon what about flash? I heard some where that pokemon like zubats hate bright lights, if I can have pikachu make a bright light we can pass through the cave with no issues and we can see where we are going too."

Memeber

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:23 pm
“That may be true, but without Pikachu fully knowing the TM, I’m scared we may have Pikachu use up too much energy. “Sabrion said “But I guess it’s the best shot we have. We should be able to get through fairly quickly, it isn’t a huge cavern.”Sabrion said as he finished packing up his stuff “Well then...are we ready to get to it?”he asked the group getting a still hesitant nod from Mochiko
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:00 pm
"that is true...we could just buy flashlights and go with that" Sapphire said with a small smile and looked at Mochiko, "how about that? or I can keep Pikachu with you so that way if a zubat does come, it can zap it away for you..." when Sabrion asked if they were ready she nodded and stood up, and picked up her book bag then called Berry and Pikachu into their pokeballs and attached them to the belt she had. "So...how do we get thorugh the cave? I've always flown everywhere."

Memeber

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:40 pm
“Remember that entrance we used earlier? Well there is a second entrance further back, behind the second entrance is a third exit that leads to Cerulean City. Shouldn’t take more than half a day to make it through the cave if we walk slow and take cautions.”Sabrion said “I read one of the Zubat’s brains that attacked us and I got that info. So we should be in and out. We cant explore other parts of the cave until we have certain pokemon moves to help us move and break boulders.”he said callling Kadabra back into her pokeball as well as they headed out of the pokemon center heading back towards Mt. Moon
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:48 pm
The trio would journey from pewter city, they could see that the line to the gym was still rather long as other trainers came to test their strength, though she wondered how many of them were actually going to win that day. Both Roxie and Brock where tough to beat, even she had difficulty but she had put herself at a disadvantage with using Pikachu but neither her Eevee (berry) or Zubat could do much difference to the rock types, "so a half a day....you think there's a spot outside the cave on the other side to camp at? I'm sure we'd probably be exhausted walking through a cave, who knows even capturing a few pokemon."

Memeber

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:34 pm
"Hmmmm I haven't been to Cerulean City in a really long time. So I don't quite remember. But I'm sure there are probably tons of spots between the cave and the city to find a spot to sleep in"Sabrion said as they were soon nearing the entrance to the cave after venturing outside of the city "It's almost noon now, so by the time we get out, the sun will just be getting ready to start going down."he said "Let's get through so we can use any available light the daytime gives us in here."he said walking through as Mochiko shuddered slightly hiding behing Sapphire "I hate dark, spooky caves."she whined in slight fear
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:13 pm
Sapphire glanced at Mochiko and patted her shoulder, then looked at Sabrion, "The zubat I caught in here...should I call it? I'm sure it knows the best route for us, and so long as Mochiko doesn't see it, we should be fine right?"

Memeber

on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:24 am
“Go for it. The faster we can get through here, the sooner we can get to Cerulean City.”Sabrion said as he nodded “I’ll deal with Mochiko till we get through here.”he said putting his hand on the girls shoulder who instantly decided to cling onto him “EEeeeeeEee”she cried out as Sabrion shook his head “Let me go”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:34 pm
"alright.." Sapphire would pull out one of her pokeballs and tossed it, "come on Zubat...show us how to get out" she stated happily taking the lead while Sabrion would help Mochiko who would then start yelling in a panic. "Mochiko....its just Sabrion" she stated glancing back at her as Zubat landed on Sapphire's head, its head tilted before flying from her and going down a bit, calling out to them. "this way..." she said simply

Memeber

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:30 pm
Sabrion sighed getting Mochiko under controll as they followed along behind Sapphire’s Zubat and its echolocation until before long, they could see a light ahead at the end of the tunnel as Mochiko then made a mad dash to the outside cheering happily as she fell over into a bed of grass “We made it through” she said happily

Sabrion shook his head “You know this isnt the only cave we are going to have to travel through you know” he told her
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:45 pm
Sapphire giggled at Mochiko as they would leave the cave, seeing how excited she was just for leaving it as she turned to Zubat. "Thanks for the help Zubat" she pet the little pokemon on the head, "you deserve a good rest" she would then call it back to its pokeball and turned to Sabrion. "don't give her a heart attack now Sabrion, we probably wont see any other caves for awhile." she would pull out her phone just to check on their location, it was nice to have the updated version which allowed having her pokedex, map and so on. "I think the town is this way....if I'm reading the map right.."

Memeber

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:07 pm
“I see. Sounds right to me”Sabrion said nodding his head “Well, the sun is just starting to go down in the sky. If we hurry I say we can make it to the pokemon center before the sun goes all the way down.’he said looking up at the sky “And tomorrow I think we can take on Misty right away. I think our pokemon definitely have moves that are super effective against Water types and I cant wait to see Abby in battle tomorrow as a Kadabra now.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 am
"I'd like to train with Berry a bit more before I take on Misty, water types I know Pikachu and I can handle it but...I can't keep relying on one pokemon the whole time and not build up the others." she said as Mochiko was still rolling around in the grass, she couldn't help but smile as they kept walking. "Bye mochiko have fun with all the bats that come out" she called teasing her as her and Sabrion kept walking.

Memeber

on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:10 pm
Mochiko was instantly up and walking beside her once again the minute those words left her lips as Sabrion nodded his head “I totally get that, maybe we will take a few days and challenge her separately. I know Slowpoke is a water type, but I don’t think he has any move that makes him a good choice to battle Misty’s water types. So I’m going to stick with Kadabra this time personally.”he told her “And it’s smart to use Berry first to let her get some battle experience and use Pikachu as your ace in the hole if Berry or Zubat get defeated.”he said

“Yeah, I don’t have any pokemon that knows a move to beat a water type”Mochiko said “so we are just going to have to battle it out with good old fashioned hard work and determination.”she said punching her fists in the air
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 pm
"well once we get to the pokemon center and rested, we should probably do some training....there's got to be a spot were we can train against water pokemon" Sapphire stated as she then looked back to Mochiko seemed to suddenly get over her fears, "Looks like your better" she teased her.

Memeber

on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:15 am
“I think there’s a lake and some rivers on the other side of town heading towards the next”Sabrion said “when we get to the pokemon center we can go over the map and see where some possible pokemon might be.”he said nodding his head

“Well....yeah, we aren’t in that creepy cave anymore. My Dad used to take me into the caves on Victory Road when he was training when I was a kid and it was so scary all those Golbat and Onyx and Gravelers and Rhyhorns everywhere.”she said shaking slightly again thinking about it “I may be tough, but dark, cramped, spooky places still get to me.”she said
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:51 pm
"I never was afraid of the dark, I always knew that there was a light some place weither that be the exit or Charizards tail" she stated with a small laugh, still teasing Mochiko "but I am afraid of being alone.....so I'm glad I get to have my pokemon and you guys with me" she whispered that part to her, allowing her to know even she had a weakness.

The group would continue onwards towards town, and as soon as they got to the pokemon center they would check in for a room as well, making sure their pokemon were well rested and even Zubat who had helped them through the caves. "So what sort of pokemon you think we could find around here?"

Memeber

on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:02 am
"Ahh, well unlike you guys, I don't have any fears"Sabrion said confidently as they walked as they soon were checked in and settled down at a table to eat with other trainers talking and moving around them in the large room "In this city and the surrounding areas I'm going to assume there are a lot of water pokemon. We can get back home to Saffron City if we go south from here. So there are bound to be tons of pokemon hiding around here in the grass as well."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:16 pm
"You just havn't found what scared you yet Sabrion and once we figured that out we will be here to say its all good" Sapphire said smiling a bit at him. Once at the pokemon center they sat together their pokemon eating their own food to the side as she nodded "that sounds good, my dad gave me a fishing rod he told me that some pokemon can only be fished up with a rod or if your deep sea diving. If we do go out to some of the areas if theres a good spot maybe we can go swimming?"

Memeber

on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:23 pm
“I think that’s a great idea. I think the sea openes up just North of here. I think in the morning after I challenge Misty we should go for a walk up there and see what kinds of things we can find”Sabrion said nodding his head “And as far as me being scared, good luck. Haven’t found anything so far that truly scares me. Nervous that’s different, but not frightened.”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:34 am
Once they were settled they would head out to one of the larger beaches that was nearby, tons of people rested on the waters some surfing, some swimming, battling etc...it was all sorts of different activities as Sapphire would smile looking out over everyone, she had a sunhat on to keep the sun from her eyes and was wearing a simple bathing suit as she glanced back at the others. "this is going to be fine, a nice relaxing day at the beach before we go and battle.....I also hear there's all sorts of pokemon in the water!! I wonder what ones we will see today!" she said excited.

Memeber

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:41 pm
"I think this is the most excited I've seen you."Sabrion said "I know it's only been a couple of days, but you really come alive near the water huh?"he said though couldn't help but catch himself checking her out in the bathing suit as he called out his Slowpoke, letting the pokemon wade in the water "Hmmm, let's see."Sabrion said closing his eyes as they then opened flashing blue "Tons of water pokemon in the area: shellder, goldeen, horsea, slowpoke, staryu, krabby"he said as his eyes turned back to violet

"So nothing for me yet then"Mochiko said with a sigh as she stretched, also wearing a bikini, and also drawing Sabrion's attention "I think this will be a great day to get some training in, I love running on the beach."she said with a smile "By the way Sapph, I LOVE your swimsuit! Did you get it in Saffron City? Or at the Celadon Dept Store?"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:23 pm
Sapphire would turn to look back at them a small smile on her lips as she would shift a bit, blushing and would pull at the material "its....actully from my dad.....well actully one of his friends sent it to me....shes some sort of fashion expert he called her" she said moving back over as she looked at Sabrion who seemed to be staring but for now she would avoid it, "I can't wait to see what we encounter! as for....me being excited I've always liked the water its so pure and clean.....and swim suits are just so fun to wear" she laughed happily, "but for now..." she would soon grab the three pokeballs she had and tossed them out "come out everyone its beach time!" she smiled as pikachu, eevee and zubat appeared. Zubat flew over to Sapphire and crawled beneath her hat happy to sit on her head while Pikachu and Eevee took off running around.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum