SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:08 am
Sabrion and Mochiko sent their pokemon out as well and with Sapphire, began enjoying their beach day. While Sapphire lounged out in the sun and Sabrion did some more reading about pokemon, Mochiko had taken it upon herself to play/train with all their pokemon as they began running up and down the beach. Before too long though, a loud cry was heard as Mochiko paused, looking out onto the water to see a small speedboat zooming around, but what was behind the boat, disturbed her. The boat had a long net behind it and caught in the net were a bunch of different water pokemon “If we show up with all these water pokemon, there’s no way Team Rocket won’t make us a member of one of the aquatic branches!”the two guys on the boat said to each other sneering before she gasped “Sabrion! Sapphire! They took Slowpoke!”Mochiko cried out to the others noticing a pink tail, and a dopey looking slowpoke just wading in the water in the net with the others, not freaking out, not panicing...just....floating there oblivious to what was going on around him
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:44 pm
Sapphire would turn to watch as the boat whipped around the water, other people were horrified by what they were seeing and she would soon stand up "We need to do something....those poor pokemon" she stated in horror, but even if she asked Pikachu to do something it was an electric type and all those pokemon could get hurt in the process. "we need to get out there and stop that boat....or at least cut the line!" she said quickly looking back at her friends. The sound of the other pokemon caught in the netting their distressed calls making more people turn towards the scene that unfolded before them.

Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:25 pm
“Oh I got an idea!”Sabrion said as he called Abby over to him “Abby, I need you to try something for me, do you think you could teleport us onto that boat?”he asked as Kadabra looked for a long moment before setting her brow and nodding affirmatively “great, everyone grab onto Kadabra!”he said to the girls as both he and Abby’s eyes flashed a bright blue color before the next moment they were falling from the sky landing onto the back of the boat as the two men jumped in surprise turning around “What the hell are these kids doing here!?” “I dunno but let’s get em before they mess with the pokemon!”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:01 pm
Sapphire let out a yell as they hit the boat, and she winced some but when she heard the two men talking about them she would push everyone down and then yell out "Zubat use supersonic!" she called out hoping to keep her own ears covered some as the small pokemon would let out a loud screech towards the men hoping to get them unstable for a bit. "you guys get the water pokemon....I'll have zubat handle them!"

Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 pm
The two men, who had been reaching for their pokeballs, doubled over holding their ears at Zubat’s loud shriek as Mochiko and Sabrion quickly set to trying to detach the net from the boat, but without having anything to cut it with, they had to try to untie the knotted net instead

One of the men managed to get his hand down to his pocket and tossed out a pokeball “Go Tentacruel. Use poison sting on these fools!”he said throwing his pokeball into the water as a large tentacruel popped out racing along the boat at quick speeds as his tentacles came out of the water attempting to jab at the teens on the boat
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:09 pm
Sapphire would look back seeing Tentacruel coming in close, she wanted to use Pikachu but the other pokemon would be affected as well as she bit her lip before shaking her head. "Zubat Gust!" she called out as the little bat would quickly let out a acknowledge and would race over towards Tentacurel before flapping its wings faster and would kick up a wind to slam into the pokemon's long tentacles to knock them off course.

Memeber

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:51 am
Tentacruel put its tentacles up to defend, being slowed down slightly and pushed back by the gust Zubat was creating. Though now that Zubat was distracted, the other man was now free to grab his pokeball "Go Meowth, use payday!"he said calling out his pokemon who instantly started pelting the group with hard coins

"OW! OW! That's it, Mankey, use Furry Swipes!"Mochiko said calling out her Mankey, but instead of going for the Meowth, Mankey jumped onto the rope holding the pokemon and began clawing at it furiously as the rope began to wear down before finally snapping, freeing the pokemon, as the boat lurched from the sudden lost weight flinging them all into the water, where Tentacruel was still roaming towards them
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:01 am
Sapphire would gasp as they would fall into the water, floating up on the surface as she would see the Tentacruel still coming right at them. This wasn't good as she would turn to the others, "quickly get out of the way!" she called, but as the pokemon charged a flash of a dark figure went beneath the water before it jumped from the waves and slammed into Tentacruel. Sapphire blinked as the figure hit the water, a sleek white body as she gasped "its a seal!"

The white pokemon known as Seal snorted some and Sapphire would shake her head, "Zubat quick help Seal out against Tentacruel....." she called as Zubat nodded and flew over towards the white water pokemon

Memeber

on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:40 pm
“We should work on stopping that boat before those guys come back around again.”Sabrion said looking over at Kadabra “ready?”he asked getting a nod as they both used teleport on the group again, once again putting them back on the boat which had started coming back around towards them as Sabrion rushed forward tackling one of the men onto the deck of the boat “stop this thing!”
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:27 pm
Sapphire would continue to float in the water as her pokemon and the wild one fought against Tentacruel while she would notice Mochiko was getting the other pokemon out of the area. Sabrion was helping keep the goons at bay and Sapphire smiled "ok Zubat use wing attack with Seal's next attack!" she called trying to make sure she didn't hurt the little water pokemon, though as she was distracted by what was happening another Tentacruel had joined in and she was suddenly taken beneath the water with a yell.

Memeber

on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:06 pm
“Sapphire!” Sabrion said in shock noticing her being pulled under as he instantly jumped off the boat, leaving Kadabra with the two men as he began swimming down towards her as Tentacruel’s long tentacle continued pulling her down quickly as he closed his eyes sending out a psychic pulse for any pokemon who could hear it to help

Not too far off, Sabrion’s Slowpoke was lullying off in the water now that it was free from the net as he got his trainer’s pulse as his eyes snapped open with a serious expression as he quickly swam off towards them to help
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:53 pm
Sapphire struggled against the Tentacruel's grasp on her, but as she struggled she opened her mouth as most of the air from her lungs escaped making her start to struggle that much more. it was near impossible to get free. her eyes where starting to darken as she began to loss conciseness just as Slowpoke managed to get to them.

Memeber

on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:00 pm
As slowpoke got closer, he got Sabrion’s orders as he let out a large Confusion blast at Tentacruel. The super effective psychic move knocked the poison type tentacruel backwards as his grip on Sapphire loosened just enough that the wild Seel managed to swim to her and grab her clothing bringing her back up to the surface

Sabrion sighed in relief as he saw Sapphire resurface as he looked back to the boat with Kadabra *Alright Abby, Thunderpunch on the motor! Then teleport out of there*he told her as Kadabra suddenly jumped up, slamming her electrically charged fist into the motor on the boat causing it to stop before immediately teleporting back to the shoreline with Mochiko and the other freed pokemon as Sabrion swam over towards Seel, Sapphire and Zubat “are you all okay?”he asked
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:29 pm
Sapphire would come up over the water as she started coughing, the water coming out of her lungs and she would lean against Seel. Her head was spinning and she looked over at Sabrion and nodded. "yes..." she stated breathing heavily. Seel would glance at Sabrion before it began to swim back to the beech helping her as she sat on the sand taking ad eep breath, 'd...did we get the pokemon free?" she asked as Zubat landed beside her concerned that she wasn't ok.

Memeber

on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:07 pm
"Yeah as far as I can see looks like all the trapped pokemon got away. Thanks for the help Seel...abd you too Slowpoke"he said panting, dripping wet and smiling down at his slowpoke who sat derpy with his tail still in the water
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Sapphire sat there as she nodded over towards Sabrion and smiled a bit "i'm glad we got them all to safety....thanks to a helpful new friend" she said looking to Seal as the pokemon slid up to her and she gently pat its head. "you and zubat where quiet the team thank you." she smiled happily, "You'd be a great partner.....would you like to travel with us Seal?" the little white pokemon blinked before propping up onto its tail and clapping its fins together happily "Alright..." Sapphire reached for a new pokeball and then smiled as she clicked it gently on seal's head as it popped open and the seal disappeared into it as she smiled. "Awesome...we got a new friend guys!"

Memeber

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:12 pm
"Wow, you get a new pokemon, we stopped some future bad guys and saved Slowpoke....where is Slowpoke?"Sabrion asked looking around seeing Slowpoke now lounging on a rock with its tail in the water "Hey Slowpoke be careful that you dont get taken away again!" He yelled just as a curious Shellder came out of the water and clamped onto Slowpoke's tail, causing his eyes to open fully as he jumped up yelling as the Shellder held on tight before he suddenly paused as he started glowing white before changing and stepping forward walking upright now and scratching its stomach "Broooo"

"SLOWPOKE EVOLVED!" Sabrion practically screamed as he ran up kneeling down face to face with Slowbro "Are you not so derpy anymore?" "Slow?" Slowbro responded almost immediately as Sabrion broke out into tears "Oh my god thank you for not being an idiot afterall"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:17 pm
Sapphire blinked a few times as she watched Slowpoke or....Slowbro and Sabrion as the two seemed to be having a strange conversation as she would lean over towards Mochinko "do I want to know what sort of conversation those two are having?" she asked with a small laugh as she went to stand up but when she did she got a little dizzy and fell back to her knees. "I....think I need to stay sitting a bit longer..." she stated as her zubat sat on her shoulder 'kzzt..kzzt" it would fuss at her as she nodded. "I'm fine...I think im still a bit woozy from the near drowning..."

Memeber

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:20 pm
"Yeah you should rest, Im sure touching Tentacruel's tentacles isnt good for your health either." Mochiko said helping her back down "But how awesome is it that you got a Seel! It's warm right now so its weird to see one so far away from the colder waters but what an awesome pokemon to help you out. And he worked so well with Zubat. You should try a double battle!"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:41 pm
"it is odd....but perhaps seel doesn't like the cold and is one of those...different pokemon" she said with a small smile and rubbed her head some, before opening the pokeball as seel popped out. "Welcome to the team Seel, thank you for helping us....." she stated as Seel bobbed its head happily and Zubat flew over to land on its head making her smile. She then looked over to Mochiko "Double battle? I've seen my dad do those a few times....but that takes a lot of skill I barely can train one pokemon..."

Memeber

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:58 pm
"Well that's one of the joys of being a trainer."Mochiko told her "You'll find that sometimes the growing bond between you two is enough to foster that change."she said "Soon you'll have a whole team of pokemon. And training them will be second nature, trust me"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 pm
"This is true...or I could try and get the ability like Sabrion and just talk to the pokemon" she stated as she would chuckle a bit watching him with his slowbro as she then patted Seel on the head. "you both earned a good rest, we'll celebrate tonight ok?" she told to her pokemon before returning them as she slowly pushed herself back up. "We should probably head back to the pokemon center....we all deserve some rest after what happened...plus I probably need to get checked out myself."

The group would return to the pokemon center, and nurse joy did her best to check over Sapphire just to make sure she didn't need to go to the hospital for the injuries she sustained. "you should really take it easy for a few days, the toxins in a tentacruels tentacles could have caused some serious issues if anything happens you should go straight to the hospital...." "Alright...thank you nurse joy....how are the others?" Nurse joy smiled, "they are doing well, rested and waiting to make sure your alright no doubt"

Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 pm
Mochiko and Sabrion were sitting at a table eating with the other pokemon running round and playing in the center as he looked up seeing Nurse Joy and Sapphire walking out "Well look who it is, feeling better? Mochiko has convinced me to take it easy and wait to challenge Misty until you are 100 percent better." He told her as Mochiko elbowed him "You're all brains no heart"she mumbled "How are you doing Saph?"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:10 pm
Sapphire would nod her head some "I'm doing alright, though Nurse Joy told me that I need to take it easy" she said as Nurse Joy nodded her head with a smile, "yes and if she is starting to show any signs of Tentacruil poisoning please get her to a doctor quickly, in pokemon is sometimes shows up pretty early but I've never seen it on a human so just be mindful" Sapphire nodded then loked two the others, "Sabrion if you want to challenge misty now you can, I'm sure your dieing to see how Slowbro battles"

Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:20 pm
"Actually Im okay with waiting. I can get some training in with Mochiko if were gonna stay at the pokemon center so that way you can rest up. We're all on this adventure together remember?" Sabrion told her "Misty can wait a few days"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum