The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Walking the Road of Destiny - Page 24 Empty Re: Walking the Road of Destiny

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:32 pm
"Hm? Oh, just thinking" Mochiko said shaking her head "If I could see the future I'd qanna know if I finally master my Dad's Steelix..."

"Are you still tramatized? Sabrion asked getting a nod "Bruno gave her the Steelix when she left, but its so high leveled it disobeyed and attempted to attack her." He told Sapphire
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin
https://twitch.tv/starberrieplays

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:11 pm
"thats the big...rock pokemon right?" Sapphire asked as she looked over at Mochiko, "we can help you Mochiko, its going to take a lot for me to learn how to be a pokemon trainer...you've both had training my dad kinda dropped the game on that..." she laughed a bit rubbing the back of her head. "I've also never had any pokemon like a Lapres so if I'm going to ever catch one I'll need the help of a strong fighting trainer to help me....and her steelix"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 pm
"Yeah, lets hope so" Mochiko said scratching the back of her head "Anywho you seem really fired up about Lapras now. Ya know there is a beach just past Cerulean City...we could always check it out?" She stated changing the topic though Sabrion caught on but said nothing
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:38 pm
"We could but aren't Lapres high level pokemon? I don't even think my PIkachu could handle a pokemon like that...." she stated as she stood there just as Pikachu popped out of its pokeball and landed on her head. "Hey now...who said you could come out?" she stated as the little mouse chu'd at her and she sighed. "I know you want to try Pikachu but we only have one badge....lets see how Sabrion goes with Misty ok? then we can try" she said smiling then looked to Sabrion. "did you wanna try battling her soon Sabrion? I think your pokemon are ready
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:58 pm
"I think Lapras come at all levels out in the wild "Sabrion said "But its always best to be prepared for it, you never know how many chances you'll get when the time comes."he said before shifting to amswer her question "I think I'm ready now. I wanted to give you a chance to rest up. I know you'd probably want to watch me go for it"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:16 pm
Sapphire nodded, "i should be fine, if I feel like I can't handle watching you theres always the exits" she stated with a small chuckle, "but we will be cheering you on Sabrion, one step at a time...." she said as Eevee and Pikachu both chu'd loudly towards him as she laughed. "see already got your cheer squad rearing to go!"

Once they had gotten some last minute training in the group left the pokemon center and towards the gym, they could see another small crowd having formed after all now the gyms where open and trainers could once again participate many where waiting. "Looks like a crowd...think she'll battle you today Sabrion?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:46 am
"Oh yeah, if there's anything being a gym leader's kid gets you, it's a challenge by other gym leaders. Since they cant exactly battle your parents, you're the next best thing."Sabrion said as they made their way inside the aquatic themed gym as water pokemon swam and trained in the large pools "Wish me luck"he told his friends before stepping forward "Misty, my name is Sabrion of Saffron City and I challenge you to a gym battle"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:37 pm
Misty would turn her head and would smirk some as her red hair hung over her shoulder and she would nod her head "well Sabrion of Saffron City, I accept your challenge......." she stated putting her hand on her hip. "I will use only two pokemon....you are free to use as many as you like." she said as she stepped out onto a rather unique looking arena.

It was a large pool with small white islands that bobbed in the faint ripples, while the trainers stood on solid white platforms on either end. "You ready to battle? Sabrion?" Misty called as a ref would step out holding up a flag.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:33 am
"I too will only use two pokemon" Sabrion said nodding his head as he raised his hands as a pokeball rose in midair before being case open as Slowbro appeared in the arena standing on the edge of the platform as both he and Sabrion's eyes flashed just once as they got in 'sync' with one another with their wordless communication "Ready whenever you are Misty"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:56 pm
She would smirk some watching him "ah I see, your Sabriana's boy....this will be fun a true test" she stated as she would then look to the ref before she held up her first pokeball. "Starme....your up!" she called happily as soon the familer star like pokemon would twirl itself jumping on the floating platform. The Ref would soon hold up both flags "both trainers have entered in their pokemon, let the battle....begin!" he yelled as the flags went down and she would speak "starme.....swift!" she called out as the pokemon soon spun and then suddenly blast of smaller stars came flying out towards Sabrion in a barrage.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri May 18, 2018 1:00 pm
Sabrion bit the inside of his lip, he hadn’t expected Starmie to be up first against his slower Slowbro but no matter he was determined to win this battle “You’re not going to be able to dodge those Slowbro so use Defense Curl to take the hit and fire off a confusion!”he said actually giving a verbal command as well as their mental link telling Slowbro to dive underwater and curl up as the stars began to strike the shell on his tail before he used a confusion attack knocking Starmie back against one of the walls in the ring as Slowbro climbed out of the water onto one of the floating platforms catching his breath
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat May 19, 2018 9:30 am
Misty would watch as he let Slowbro get attacked by the swift but she was not about to just let him do as he wished, as her Starmie was sent flying back against the wall and Misty waited before seeing the bubbles knowing her pokemon was alright "whirlpool!" she caled as soon Starmie began spinning making the water and the platforms start to come close together thrashing and slamming together in a the twisting waters.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat May 19, 2018 6:20 pm
Sabrion bit his lip as he watched Slowbro spinning about in the water as he spoke to him *Just curl up and ride the whirlpool to the bottom* he told his pokemon through their link "Stay focused and try to use confusion again Slowbro!" He shouted out. Both Starmie and Slowbro were both Water/Psychic types so the battle was coming down to whether Slowbro's tough defenses could outlast Starmie's assault
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sun May 20, 2018 10:41 am
As the water continued to spin and thrash the two pokemon would go against the current till Slowbro would attempt the confusion again, the water pokemon attack would stop as Starmie was buffered from continuing and Misty bit her lip as her pokemon was tossed out of the cycle and was some what hit with its own attack in the process. "shake it off Starmie.....water pulse" she called hoping that since both pokemon where within the water and Slowbro was sinking towards the bottom the attack would hit it before it could surface or defend.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun May 20, 2018 10:57 pm
Sabrion frowned knowing Slowbro wasn't going to be able to recover in time as it fully send him to the bottom of the pool "Cmon, shake it off Slowbro, I know you got one more attack in you. Give it everything you got and use water gun!" Sabrion called out as Slowbro lay on the bottom for a few moments before his eyes snapped opened determined as he began quickly swimming towards the surface once more lunging out of the water to fire a final full powered water gun at Starmie
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 31, 2018 4:09 pm
Starmie would go flying back with the sudden hit of the water gun and Misty tsk'd some as she watched "Come on Starmie...." she stated hoping her pokemon was alright but both pokemon where struggling. Slowbro seemed to still have some fight in it even though winded as the two pokemon crawled out of the water, she would then close her eyes and called out another attack as her eyes opened. "Hydro pump! Knock Slowbro out!" she called as the star shaped pokemon would reign back before a blast of water went right towards Slowbro.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 31, 2018 5:10 pm
Sabrion hadnt expected her to use such a high powered attack "Barrier Slowbro!" He yelled out..but it was too late. With Slowbro's late reaction time the barrier failed to click and Slowbro was knocked backwards with a strong torrent of water, ending up lying on his stomach with swirls for eyes as Sabrion smiled holding out his pokeball returning him "You did great Slowbro. Now it's time to bring this home. Let's go Kadabra!"he said calling out his prized pokemon as Kadabra landed on the platform as the trainer and pokemon synced up "We are starting this one off with a knockout, Starmie's already weak, so use confusion!" He said as Kadabra held out her spoon as her eyes flashed ss Starmie was picked up and slammed bsck against one of the platforms once more.
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 31, 2018 5:30 pm
Misty could see it coming as she watched her pokemon sent flying and pulled out her pokeball "good job Starmie....you rest well" she said giving a small smile before putting her pokeball away. She then looked at Sabrion "clear I haven't seen a trainer pull out a Kadabra in a rather long time...with that I know you've got more than some simple physic abilities ready for us"

She smirked some and would then pull out another one "alright....come on out my friend." she soon tossed out the new pokeball and as it popped open a good size red glow appeared before a massive Gyarados floated there. "Flamethrower!!" she yelled as the large water pokemon suddenly belted out a massive torrent of flames towards Kadabra.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 31, 2018 5:41 pm
Sabrion smirked slightly "I was hoping you'd use Gyrados at some point" he countered back getting Kadabra to use teleport as she reappeared high in the sky falling towards Gyrados "Thunderpunch" he stated calmly as Kadabra balled her fist charging it with static electricity before brining it down on top of her pokemon's head for a 4x super effective blow against the Water/Flying typed Gyrados
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 31, 2018 6:40 pm
Misty had an idea as to why he had brought out Kadabra, he had raised an Abra with those moves and she would watch as Gyarados was hit hard with the attack. Like most it was a hard hit as her pokemon roared out, thrashing back struggling with another hit like that, would cost the battle and Misty would soon call her pokemon back. The Ref noticed this and would speak "Misty has withdrawn her pokemon.....the battle goes to Sabrion!"

Everyone would cheer loudly as Misty would smile "well done Sabrion, I didn't expect someone to come at me with a Kadabra that knew thunderpunch...." she would then move over towards him as she smirked holding out a badge towards him. "I present to you the water badge...you greatly earned it"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu May 31, 2018 7:33 pm
It took Sabrion a moment to register what happened. It wasn't until Misty placed the badge in his hand did he realize she had withdrawn as he then cheered loudly, actually letting his emotions out on full display for a change "Thank you Misty. My Abra came from my Mom's Alakazam and a Medicham she found traveling the Hoenn region for the Indigo Plateau. I've been raising her to be great for moments just like this and she really came through" he said rubbing his Kadabra's head who set out soothing psychic alpha waves in her happiness
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Thu May 31, 2018 11:53 pm
Sapphire smiled from the stands and her and Mochiko soon where moving over towards Sabrion who was happily rubbing Abby's head as she spoke "congratulations Sabrion that was really a great match, I didn't expect her pokemon to know those moves let alone her having a Gyarados....they are really hard to tame" she stated as she looked at Abby. "but you did amazing too Abby, a one blow knock out....Sabrion must have spoiled you to get you so strong."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:33 pm
"All that tough training really paid off. Abby performed like a champion" Sabrion said smiling before returning his Kadabra to the ball "Well now...which one of you are gonna go next? Gotta take on the challenge and earn the badge while we are still in Cerulean City right?"
Starberrieplays
Starberrieplays
Admin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:11 am
Sapphire shifted as she stood there unusre after what she had just seen if she would even be able to battle out against Misty, "I mean....ya while we are here...I should but doens't Misty's pokemon need time to rest." she asked as Misty would smirk, "I have other pokemon that I can use, the ones your friend battled are my normal duo but if you'd wish to take me on now....I have some others I can work with"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 am
"Yeah usually Gym Leaders keep multiple sets of pokemon for different challengers of different skill levels, or just to take on multiple trainers in a day since the gyms can get busy" Mochiko explained "The Elite 4 doesnt though, you always get their best pokemon each shot...they have their own medical facility for that as well"

"You got this Sapphire" Sabrion said with a thumbs up and a smile "We did all that training, I know you guys are ready for it....you are feeling okay though right? If you're still feeling tired and weak then its best to hold off"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum