SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Kingdoms Forged through Strife

on Mon May 02, 2016 12:36 am
"Harumi! Please get your sister! Your both going to be late for school!" "Ok!" Harumo sighed as she finished tying a bow onto her ponytail befor hurrying out of her rooms to her sisters and knocked.
"Hey you need to get up!" She called through the door.

HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

Re: Kingdoms Forged through Strife

on Mon May 02, 2016 7:52 am
Japan a world of innovation and fast pace moving world if you lived in the city that is, everything always seemed to be on a schedule from the time you are born to the time you die time seemed to always be your enemy. Today seemed no different as a young girl laid in bed attempting to catch the last few moments of sleep and remain in the dream she was enjoying, however when she heard the banging of her sister's hand against the door and then her voice....her dream slipped away, the same dream that had been haunting her for several weeks now. A soft groan could be heard before a muttering "I'm up...." her voice sounding lazy and riddled with sleep.

Yumiko was a bit different from her twin sister was, though they were not identical they were born on the same day just 'minutes' from the other. Her sister was 2 minutes earlier than she was, though Yumiko had gotten sick and had to remain in the ICU for quiet a long time so her parents celebrated her birthday on the day she left the hospital...it seemed to help let the girls have their own identities since some parents tended to always make twins share everything.

Yumiko would slowly slide out of bed and opened her door, her brown hair matching her sisters cut short due to the summer heat, her bangs covering her forehead. "Morning sis..." Yumi said with a suppressed yawn and started towards the bathroom were she knew her uniform was hung up all primed and cleaned for the day...their mother was a perfectionist and demanded she wash their uniforms every day. "Yumi!! Hurry up your going to be late for school" "Hai...." she called to her mother shutting the bathroom door.

It took almost little time as Yumiko was soon stepping out of the bathroom cleaned up and looking as if sleep never held her in its grasp, her brown hair brushed out to frame her face. She was fixing up the tie on her uniform before heading downstairs to grab her breakfast a classic two egg on toast her favorite. "Hurry you two!" their mother called as she would hand the girls their bags and would then usher them out the door and off to school. Yumiko held her bag as she munched on her breakfast almost in a daze.

~~~~~Hou~~~~~~
In a world unlike Japan laid a kingdom that was covered in snow and ice, almost a frozen wasteland but it had once been a beautiful place...but without a ruler to sit upon its throne...youkai had taken over devouring all who lived there and causing them to flee. "Seiho, are you sure that is were you sense the new ruler? That world is dangerous" A concerned counsel man stated to the figure before him. Long blonde hair that seemed to touch the ground, but the counsel man barely took another step closer, "the land is in chaos I know...and so much distrust is riddling our kingdom...but are you sure this is wise...to open a Shoko...could very well cause great issues for our people..."

Memeber

on Mon May 02, 2016 1:14 pm
"I feel it in my bones." Houki said as he stood in front of a large window watching the snow fall before him "Hourin chose two bad kings and paid the price with her shitsudou. I will not be prone to make the same mistake, Hou has suffered for too long without a ruler. But perhaps you are right...I will travel to Hourai myself and bring our new ruler back here. That way the people are not alarmed by a shoku before the appropriate time."he said looking over his shoulder "Would that plan be agreeable to you?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue May 03, 2016 12:02 am
"You know if you have such a hard time getting up you should just go to bed early." Harumi said with a chuckl as they walked toward school. "Having trouble sleeping?"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue May 03, 2016 11:23 am
Yumiko would take another bite of her breakfast as she then looked at her "I've been having that strange dream again....like I'm in this weird land surrounded by these people...they all keep calling me something, but just as I am about to ask something I wake up.." she stated yawning again with a heavy sigh. "Sometime's it changes..last night I was in this field playing with this weird creature...but I was laughing and just having a good time...then that weird name was yelled out again and I woke up."

~~~~~
The elderly man would bow his head as he nodded, "of course Seiho, I will make sure that everything is handled till you return with our new ruler...." he said looking at Houki, "I pray for you and our new rulers safe return."

Memeber

on Tue May 03, 2016 5:33 pm
"You should really talk to someone about those dreams Yumiko.....I'm worried about you." Haromi said and put a hand on her sisters shoulder. "You just haven't been your usual self lately and I just want to make sure you are ok."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Tue May 03, 2016 6:24 pm
She shrugged some, "I haven't changed that much Yumiko I still hate it when anyone touches my head, and I still can't stand the site or smell of blood..." she stated looking at her with a faint smile. "anyways hows that scholarship going? You got it didn't you?" she was curious as her sister was the smart one between the two and only she could land a spot in one of the top colleges. "I'm so jealous even if I studied for days I'd never get into that school..." she said rubbing her neck some.

~~~~~Mt. Hou/Houro Palace~~~~
Though time was of the escess to find the next ruler, Hourin was asked to return to the place of his birth....Mt. Hou the birth place of all Kirin and the center of the 12 Kingdoms. As the Kirin of Hou walked towards the palace several women stood there before bowing their head, "Saihou Houki please forgive us for asking you to come here....we know that you are in search of your new King." the women stated before raising her head, "But we fear that...another is in danger in Hourai...you see many years ago one of our Kirin Ranka was swept away during a storm...we've been unable to locate it within our world and fear it was taken to Hourai."

The women would all look down seeming defeated and lost with guilt, "It is the Kirin of Kou...i'm sure you are aware that when the issues between Kou and Kei began many were against the other...we had thought that with the arrival of the new Kirin of Kou things would settle...sadly we had kept it quiet that the Ranka of the Kirin is missing...so please...we beg of you....please not only search for your new king...but help us locate our missing Kourin..."

Last edited by HanakoHime on Tue May 03, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Memeber

on Tue May 03, 2016 8:17 pm
"I heard back last night.....I got it!" She said excitedly. "Though I'm jealous of you and how you can so eaily talk to others and take charge of your situation. You know how I've always been talked into taking on others homework or doing all the work and research in group projects." Harumi said with a sigh and it was true. Growing up Harumi had always been weak willed and easily pushed and passed over by others.eaily talked into things she herself wouldn't do or doing things for others."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed May 04, 2016 4:20 pm
Houki blinkedin surprise hearing this information "I never realize that the problems in Kou were so deep. If you believe that your Kirin is in Hourai I will do my best to attempt to locate them, but understand that finding my King first takes precedence"he said as he bowed his head towards the woman "Now if you excuse me, I have to be off, the sooner I can convince them to join me back through the shoku the better"he said as he headed outside as a pale light shone on his forehead as he transformed into his kirin form heading towards the storm that would transport him high in the skies of Japan as he returned to his human looking form slowly lowering himself down to the ground
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed May 04, 2016 7:11 pm
They would bow to him, "Thank you Lord Saiho" they stated and would watch him change forms before taking off towards the storms. Hourai also known as Japan was still an interesting place compared to what he has seen, and the day seemed to just have started as he came out through the shoku. As he remained high in the sky, the world seemed small from this vantage point as soon Yumiko would smile warmly to her sister, "really?! Oh that is awesome Harumi!! Your going to do awesome there and don't worry about people pushing you around." she smirked, "you just gotta find your nitch you know?"

Memeber

on Thu May 05, 2016 1:27 am
"Well is certainly not leading or assertiveness, that's for sure." She said with a chuckle and moved to step around the corner and their school was down the street and within view
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu May 05, 2016 10:11 am
"Hmmmm it seems that she is indeed close by"he commented as his eyes looked around at all the people passing by "This way"he said as he began walking off heading towards a school "And a missing kirin...in a place this large?"he thought to himself
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu May 05, 2016 11:05 am
"You'll find something for yourself" she stated with a smile, "I'd love to do more with my life but with anemia and the whole I pass out when I see blood or smell it...kinda doesn't work out so...sports are out, though I may try for the swim team" she stated looking at her sister. The two would move up towards the school looking up at it as she stretched out her arms.

"Though maybe I should just do something that involves sleeping...cause with those odd dreams I haven't had like any sleep." she rubbed the back of her neck some, and brushed some of her bangs from her face.

Memeber

on Fri May 06, 2016 6:46 pm
"Maybe looking to something envolving sleep studies or dream sciences?" She said as they got closer to the school. As the mass of students began to merge at the gates of the school, Harumi noticed an oddly dressed man standing across the street looking around curiously. "The circus in town or something?"she asked and pointed the man out to her sister.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 08, 2016 4:12 pm
Houki looked around left and right pondering to himself "She's nearby...but so is a kirin...what is going on...is someone where before me?"he thought as his golden eyes suddenly met Harumi's from across the street and he froze sensing her energy as he quickly rushed across the street and onto the school grounds passing the students to reach her as he kneeled down before her "I know this is going to sound strange, but I desperately need to have a word with you, Master"he said his head bowed "And this person who you seem to be connected with"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun May 08, 2016 7:48 pm
Yumiko would turn her head slowly as she would notice the strange man standing there, his abnormally long hair made her tilt her head that much more. "uh...I don't know but his cloths are weird t...." she didn't finish her sentence as if almost on que the man came rushing forward. Other students would turn in astonishment as he was suddenly kneeling before her sister and calling her master. "he...hey wait a minute who are you calling master?!" she stated grabbing his sisters hand and pulling her back some.

"Lets head inside Harumi" she would turn to pull her sister along with her to try and get away from the strange man before them.

Memeber

on Sun May 08, 2016 8:38 pm
She gasped as the man went down on his knee before her and everyone started to stair and talk. Sje turned and follows er sister quickly. "What was that all about?" She asked as she looked back but could no longer see the man.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 08, 2016 8:56 pm
"Wait, you don't understand, both your lives are in danger"he called after them though was stopped by other students as he sighed "I should have known this would happen"he said as he backed up and turned walking away for now
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sun May 08, 2016 9:40 pm
"I have no idea, but lets just keep moving and act like it never happened." she stated walking with her sister, glancing back slightly as the man was gone but it still worried her some. She shifted slightly as she sighed, something was off about him...he seemed familiar but she shook her head. "anyways....lets just get on with our day...lunch on the roof?" she asked with a smile.

~~~~~Later
When lunch finally came around Yumiko would stretch her arms out as she smiled, grabbing her bento box to head upstairs to the roof humming softly but as she did a figure flew past the windows she paused for a moment "what was....probably just a bird..." she stated heading up the stairs and soon pushing the door open but as she did the thick smell of blood suddenly hit her as she gasped and soon was falling to her knees "wh...what is this..." she stated covering her nose as she looked up only to stair in shock as a strange creature had in its claws....a dog its beak ripping into the animals stomach. But she couldn't move blood always did this to her...made her weak even just the smell..

Memeber

on Sun May 15, 2016 1:29 pm
Not long after her, Harumi opened the door and walked out and stopped. "Yumiko! What's wrong?" She ran over to her and knelt by her sister before looking up when the giant bird let out a screech. "What is that?!" She gasped and the bird suddenly turned towards them and came at them. "Yumiko run!" She pulled her sister up as best she could and leaped through the door with her before the bird could reach them. The two fell into a tangled jeep down that one small flight of stairs. Harumi had a few scraps and bruises and sighed in pain. "Ow....ow...you okay Yumiko?"
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon May 16, 2016 11:09 am
"I knew something like this was going to happen"came a voice from behind them as walking up the stairs was the familiar blonde man from earlier "I told you both that you are in danger"he said a small cloth in his hand covering his nose "Please clean the blood up, and allow me to deal with this enemy"he said with a bow as he walked past them and back up to the roof as soon a loud screech from the bird was heard followed by silence before the man's voice called back "All clear"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Mon May 16, 2016 12:03 pm
Yumiko felt her whole body was stiff and unable to move, why was it so bad this time? She wasn't really sure of it herself, nor where the doctors that had been examining her for years now trying to find the cause. However, when her and her sister suddenly fell down the stairs she winced and gasped some as she caught her sister, "Harumi...are...you alright?" she asked though she soon heard that familiar voice.

Turning her head, she looked at the blonde as he walked past them and she pushed her sister up. "we...need to get out of here." she stated till just moments later the man said it was clear. Yumiko wasn't sure what to even do, but something told her to go back up the stairs. With her sisters help they climbed the stairs and Yumiko soon had her hand over her mouth and nose the stench of blood was still a bit strong. Though they where both soon looking at the blonde man and Yumiko spoke "who...who are you! and..what was that thing?"

Memeber

on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:43 pm
Harumi sighed and nodded as stood with her sister and followed her back up the stairs to find the man standing there and the corpse of the bird laying there half on the roof of the school and half hanging off the side. "Young.... you killed it...... how?" she asked, stepping closer to the body of the giant bird.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:38 pm
"I summon demons to do my bidding in terms of protection and service."the man explained as he bowed down to her again "Allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Houki the Kirin of Hou. I have traveled her from a distant land to retrieve you. You are not of this world, but another, where you were born to be King. And you."he said as he stood and turned to the other person in his presence "Are a kirin as I am. You two were born of the same Ranka. Hence both your status and nobility in the land we are from. As Kirin we decide rulers and rulers bring either prosperity or chaos to their lands. The land of Hou hasn't had a ruler in many years, as the kirin before me made many bad choices before her death. I will not do the same. But as kirin and King, your lives will be in danger by any youkai or others that wish to see you harmed."he said motioning to the bird
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:53 pm
Yumiko would lean against her sister some, the scent of blood was still making her feel sick and weak what was all this? Though when the man named Houki knelt down before them, she was still in a bit of shock before speaking "th..this is a joke right? how..." but as she tried to make sense of it her dreams from the last few nights, recalling people she has seen...creature she has interacted with.

She took a deep breath and would slowly move forward "This...place you come from..d...do more of those things live there?" she asked trying not to look at the remains of the youkai. "I've seen those before...flying in the sky....in my dreams....bu...but they never felt like dreams.."

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum