SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Kingdoms Forged through Strife

on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:10 pm
"Yumiko you can't belive him.... what about mom and school?" she said and looked between this man and her sister. "A King? I can't even to a group project without getting run over." she said and shook her head. "You have the wrong person."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:53 pm
"I am not wrong."Houki said sternly "We kirin can sense our King's aura, it's very distinct, and we are bound to serve it."he said before nodding "Yes there are other birds there, though youkai usually live out in the wilds, no where near the cities or the palaces unless they are tamed first."he said "Though if you stay here unprotected ,you will be in grave danger."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin
http://tfos.forumotion.com

on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:54 pm
Yukine looked at her sister again, "if...if this is all a lie at least we can say we tried something...I'm tired of always feeling out of place...I'm active yes bu..but I can't stop having those dreams...one minute im sitting in class next I'm standing beneath this weird tree with people around me saying...a weird name I can't yet hear...it feels like home though!"

Memeber

on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:33 am
"But can we just go off with this man? How do we know he isn't going to kill us or something?" She said as she reached up and put. Her hands on her sisters shoulders
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:50 am
"I could never kill you!"Houki said as he kneeled down in front of her "One of the curses of the kirin is that...should our King decide to be a bad ruler, and unfit for the crown...we kirin get this horrible sickness that eventually kills us. The only way to cure the kirin is to step down from the throne, the only way to step down from the throne is to die. So in essence, my life is bound to yours, you decide if I live a long and healthy life...or die a slow and prolonged death"he said looking up at her "Perhaps if I show you my true form you will believe me?"he said as a golden circle appeared in the center of his forehead as he flashed in a bright golden light for a moment before a large horned horse shaped creature stood before the two of them as he bowed his head to her
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:56 am
Yukine looked at her sister as she spoke "I understand the risk but, what if though? I mean how can that not be real?!" She said pointing to the remains of the strange bird that had attacked them, though her attention went back to Houki as he spoke of an illness and how a Kirin was bound to its King.

Though the question of that remained lost when she soon was staring at a golden creature her eyes wide as she spoke "that....that's a real Kirin!" It was a legend in their world but the illustrations showed its truth.

Memeber

on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:08 pm
Harumi grasped at the sight of the Kirin. 'this... this isn't possible ...." suddenly swarmed with the information and everything at has been said and seen, Harumi suddenly found it very hard to stay standing and fell shakily to her knees in shock.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:03 pm
The kirin bowed down before her again as she was on the ground "I shall never stand above my ruler"he said "It is so good to finally have found you after long last mi'lady. And the people of your lands will be happy to see you too fellow kirin, your lands have been in a state of chaos as well without you."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:21 am
Yukina stood was in shock by all this but she looked to her sister who was know on her knees, moving to her she would help her stand slowly. "Just take a deep breath...if we really are who he says we are....we could help so many people and if we arent....we can always come home..." she stated as she looked back at Houki.

Though as the three stood there a strange voice would fill the air, "Lord Taika, we must leave soon I sense other youkai coming...they are attracted to the unprotected Kirin"

Memeber

on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:00 pm
"Al.....alright.....we will go..." She said uncertain and flinches at the unseen voice. "What was that? More of things like that?" She asked ad pointed to the bird
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:58 am
"No, this one is the one who killed the bird. He is under my contract. And it is like he said, other demons will be drawn to the kirin with no youma. Please get on my back and my storm will take us back into our lands."he said still kneeling down
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 am
"IF the other Kirin could transform it be easier and not strain you Lord Taika" the voice stated again remaining hidden as Yumika blinked "transform?" she asked a bit confused, but would move over towards Houki s she helped her sister "ill hold onto you ok so you shouldn't fall" she said sliding behind her, as she gently wrapped her arms around her sister.

"Ok um....you sure we wont be to heavy for you Mr. Houki?" she asked hoping that this wasn't straining the creature.

Memeber

on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:21 pm
Harumi climbed onto his back and took a deep breath to try and calm her shocked nerves and trembling body. Strangly though now siting on Houkis back she felt a warmth of safety wash over her in its own way.Some of his main feel on her fingers and it was so soft that it helped distract her some from all that was happening.
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:33 pm
The moment the Houki opened the portal between the realms everything seemed to change as Yumiko watched in awe as the waters parted so quickly and they soon were diving down into the swirling void. It was a shock to the system almost, as they passed through it unaware of what would be before them on the other side. Yumiko held onto her sister making sure she didn't fall off as they flew through the sky, and when they came out through the other side they stared down at a world....they did not know.

The waters settled once the portal was closed and Yumiko didn't even notice that her once short black hair was now as long as Houki's was parted slightly at her forehead, her eye color even changed from a hazel color to a clear blue, her features softened and rounded out in other places as her body even changed just a bit, no longer showing hints of 'baby fat' that she complained about but a bit more lean and toned. When they landed she climbed off Houki's back as she moved "woah...this place....iv...iv been here..." she said looking around, as her now long black hair swept around behind her, she then turned to smile at her sister "don't you think so too Harumi....." she would pause suddenly as she was no longer looking at the sister she knew..."wait...who are you?" she asked confused.

Memeber

on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:38 pm
"Ah yes"Houki said as he changed back into his humanoid form crossing his arms in his sleeves in front of his chest "Yes, you both have been here, this is your original home before you were swept away, and your auras sense its return. As for your appearance, this is your original form before being taken to the other side, where they look much different than we do. Also, you two aren't quite sisters, born at the same time yes, but you are two different species, you are a kirin, and she is a Ruler."he commented "However you both are immortals."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:48 am
"But we born from the same mother at the same time...as I bring that up to a man who turns into a mythological creature." She said and sighed and looked to her sister befor looking down at herself. Harumis appearance hadn't completely changed as it had altered in a way that made her still almost appear like Harumi but wasn't her exactly. "You changed to Yumiko. Your..you look so beautiful." She said as she looked at her twin with her own look of shock and amazement
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:19 am
Yumiko moved over to her sister and would smile "its so strange but like...I know thats you but...this is just weird.." she said laughing a bit, though she would go to scratch her head only to feel the large amount of hair she had and blinked "ok...the long hair thing...might be something I wont deal....you got a pair of scissors or something?" she asked. She never cared for long hair she always kept it short but then again its how their parents told the two of them apart easily...Yumiko had short hair her sister didn't.

Though as she stood there she glanced back at Houki "so...now that we are here...what exactly happens?....you say shes a ruler so what do we do to help her out?" She didn't know that her and her sister would be separated soon after all her sister was the ruler of Hou...and she was the kirin of a whole other kingdom.

Memeber

on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:06 pm
"Well actually....you are a Kirin like myself...you have your own kingdom that you must attend to that are in dire need of you and a new ruler that you must eventually choose as well. A kirin can act as a standing ruler for only so long before the country is plunged into war and chaos again. Your country is suffering still."Houki explained to her "Thought you need to be trained in the ways of the kirin first"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:42 am
"Wait dose that mean she has to leave?" Harumi asked and turned to Houki. "Please don't seperate us just yet. This whole thing is strange and I don't think I can do this without her."
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:04 am
"Ways of the Kirin?" she asked confused as she moved up to her sister, "I'm not leaving my sister, she needs me more than some...country I have no idea about anything, and I'm not devoting myself to someone just cause of some...duty" she said quickly, she wasn't going to just bow down to someone because some...guy said it was her job to do that. She never even had a boyfriend long enough to 'devote' herself to.

"besides...I dont even know anything about this world, nor does Harumi...why would we want to separate ourselves now?" she stated quickly, as soon the voice from earlier appeared. "Milord Taika...I've alerted the maidens on Mount Hou....they will be sending an envoy to the palace...the Kirin's Nyokai will be arriving as well" "w...wait you...no I'm not living my sister!"

Memeber

on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:20 am
Their cries and pleas seemed to be falling on deaf ears as Houki nodded his head "Thank you, you've done an excellent job today"Houki said as he then turned to the two women "Enough ladies"he said still calm, but in a firm tone to shut them up "I know you two have only known each other, but this is much bigger than the two of you, much bigger than us all. Without proper leadership and guidance, people are suffering and dying. An entire country will crumble and fall into ruin if a kirin and a positive ruler are not present in order to turn it around. The loss of countless lives and bloodshed will be on all of our hands if we were to turn and abandon our responsibilites now. We believe in the Mandate of Heaven. The gods predecided our fates long before we were even a thought of a creation in the physical realm."he said "Please take time to reconsider your thoughts and actions before we proceed."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:18 pm
Harumi sighed sadly before wrapping her arms around herself tightly to try and stop from shaking. "Maybe....maybe he's right." She said sadly with out looking at her sister, keeping her eyes firmly on the ground. "Of....if this is what we are supposed to do....but....but maybe you can come and at least visit?"
HanakoHime
Admin
Admin

on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:43 pm
Yumiko stood there she couldn't believe what she was hearing right now as she looked at her sister, and then to Houki this...this wasn't happening going to a new world and land all on its own but..to be taken from her sister so quickly as she stood there. Though she would know that if she declined any of this that something could happen..."d...do I get a chance to at least..think about it?" she asked softly as she looked between them. "I...I don't even know whats it to be a Kirin...hell how am I to even do half the stuff you did to get us here..."

She knew arguing wasn't going to help as she soon nodded, "alright...I guess..I mean if that is what is done here...Harumi you sure this...that you'll be ok with this?" she asked softly

Memeber

on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:38 am
"It'll only be temporary."Houki said gently now that he was getting some agreeance from them. "All the things that I do, I will teach you to do, and with that while you are learning, you two will be in the same area since she is my ruler. However once the training is over, you must go to your own lands and begin to restore what order you can until you finally sense your ruler's aura."he said "You will have other advisors and such from the providences in your country to help you as well so you won't be alone, but there is only so much we can do without a proper ruler on the throne, our own lives are in jeopardy, meaning the longer your country goes without a ruler, the more peril your life will be in, but you are a young kirin so your shitsudo will not begin for a while"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:38 pm
"I don't like this anymore then you do....I don't want to seperated from you in this world...."Harumi said in the brink of fresh tears. But after Houki explained that her sister would stay with them for a while to train her eased her emotionally. He rwached out and took Yumikos hand and held it tightly. "So....where do we go from here?"
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum