The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story Empty Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:47 pm
"But papa! I dont want to go!" Said a young Miaka whined. She didnt look older then about 9 or 10. Her hair was free and hung over her shoulders and she wore a simple teal kimono and walked along her father, Lord Sekai of Southern Lands and Cat demon of the House of the sun. "Why couldnt I stay at home with Mother?" She asked. Her mother was pregant back in their manor home, resting as her due date came ever closer.

THey were arriving for a meeting of celebrating peice and years of Friendship between their lands, along with the Young Princess of the Western Lands Birthday. IT was a lovely day to Celebrate it aswell on a warm early spring evening.

"Sesshoumaru. Our guests are arriving." Lord Inu No Taisho, Dog Demon lord of the West and ruler of the House of the Moon, called from outside his sons room. "We must go and great them. Come out now."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:00 pm
There was a low rumble from behind the door before it slid open and there stood the tiny prince. His hair was neatly brushed and his mokomoko was properly fluffed along with the kimono he currently wore as he growled lunging at his father who easily caught him in midair holding him 'Why do I have to be involved in this ceremony, he's your friend not mine! I don't wanna play with his daughter Father"he growled out as his mother came out from his bedroom as well sighing "I've been fighting with him all morning"Izanami said shaking her head "Maybe you can put some sense in his head, I still need to get ready for the birthday celebrations"

"Because Miaka, you are my first born child and heir to my dynasty, as such, you must make nice with our oldest friends. In the battle to maintain our culture the Dogs of the West are our closest friends and allies after many many many years of war and conflict. Inu no Taishou and I brought our families together, you and Sesshoumaru-kun will continue our legacy"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:49 pm
"But I don't want to!" She whined again and tried to pull away but her father held firmly.

"Because it is you we are celebrating. Lord Sekai is and has been the ur oldest and closest friend. His daughter will inherit his legacy and land and we need to honor ad uphold our toes with them to see that friendship." He said as he placed his son in his feet.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:55 pm
"Oh Miaka one day you will understand my sweet but for now try to fix your face, we are almost there"Sekai said still holding her hand as the crested a hill and the palace of the western lands could be seen now, as ornate and immaculate as the one they shared in the Southern lands "Besides, I think you'll like Sesshoumaru a lot, from what Inu no Taishou said you two are destined to be very very close"he said "Give the puppy a chance"

Sesshoumaru had his arms crossed as he was put on his feet "Fine, but I won't like it"he snapped defiantly as his mother laughed "That's our boy. I can sense their presence, they will be at the castle gates very shortly, you may wish to go greet your friend my dear unlike the children I know you and Sekai are very much looking forward to today. The sake is already prepared for you both as well"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:23 pm
"thank you my dear." He said and smiled. "Come along son." He said and turned to go to the entrance.
He stood there and smiled as they opened the doors and Sekai walked in. "Welcome lord Sekai to our home. It is good to see you my friend." He said and held out his hand to the fellow lord.
Miaka tucked herself behind her father and held onto his robes. "I see you've brought your lovely daughter with you....hello little princess. It is good to see you again."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:46 pm
Sekai smiled "That's right this is the first time I've been to the Western Lands since Sesshoumaru-kun's birth, your castle has grown so much since that little tiny shrine you called a fortress stood in its place"he teased in his catlike, smooth manner as his ruffled his friends feathers as he gently pushed Miaka forward "Say hello to Miaka Warrior Princess as she likes to call herself"he said with a chuckle

Sesshoumaru was also pushed forward by a hard clap on the back from his father as he stumbled forward before regaining his composure as he looked at Miaka noticing the sun on her forehead as his crescent moon suddenly began to glow as he neared her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:59 pm
"And to you aswell my lord." Miaka said in a shy mum my way. She looked to sesshoumaru and met his eyes breifly till she looked and saw his moon as her sun began to glow and she gasped and cover her head and turned to her father and his her face in his clothes. Taisho smirked. "Huh....seems i was right my friend." He said and the it a hand on his sons head and bangs covered the moon mark on his forehead. "Don't worry little princess. The glow will pass." He assured her.
"But what does it mean?" She said and pulled her face from her father and looked at sesshoumaru shyly.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:08 am
Sesshoumaru looked up at his father curiously as he felt the large hand on his head before looking back over at Miaka as well "You knew this would happen Papa?"Sesshoumaru asked as he glow faded slightly but was still present

"Well we had an idea."Sekai said "Your Grandparents predicted that our Gods will be reincarnated through our children. And it seems they were right. As tradition, our clans are descended from the first beasts of the Sun and Moon Gods. Tenzen the Moon Dog and Mizen the Sun Cat are our ancestors from Luna and Sol and inside the two of you, are the power of the Gods. That confirms it and the rest can be discussed while the grownups drink some sake wouldn't you agree Taishou?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:01 am
"Yes Sekai please come in. Izanami has already placed same for us." He said as they went in to a large room over looking a garden. Two trays sat near the garden door along with fusions to sit on. On tray had the same for the lords and tea for the children.
"I thought that if was just a story papa.... And why didn't you say anything before? And what did you mean earlier destine to be together?" She asked remember Bing her hands and cover her mark with her hair
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:09 am
Sesshoumaru sat beside his father as the servants poured the tea for the children and the drinks for the Lords as Sekai took his first deep drink letting out a deep sigh "Nothing soothes the body from travels like a nice glass of sake"he said before looking at his daughter "Right to answer your question, many people believe it to just be a story since it happened such a long time ago, but know one thing that this legend is true, and it's history plays an important part in our future"he said "But for now, just make friends with the puppy, I can tell you like his eyes, you keep looking at how shiny they are kitten"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:32 am
"Papa!" She whined and looked down at her tea. Taishou chuckled and gently nudged his son. "She is a cute little kitten don't you think son?" Taishou teased, going along with sekai.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:37 am
Sesshoumaru blushed heavily staring down at his own cup as Sekai laughed "Oh now we've done it, they look like they might pop if we keep going"he said

"It wasn't that long ago that the two of you were making stupid faces and blushing over girls as well you know"Izanami's voice rang out as she entered the room "I will take the children to eat and play so you two men can talk and give our poor pups a break"she said taking both kids by the hand "Come on you two"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:57 am
Miaka found the lady Izanami in that moment, an angel of mercy. "Thank you my lady. " she said and gave a sign of relief. She chances a glance at sesshoumaru but turned back quickly. Now the fathers words were in her mind tossing about and confusing her
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:03 am
Izanami lead them away to Sesshoumaru's private wing where she then sat down for tea as she began knitting "You two go play now"

Sesshoumaru, no more fond of his mother than he was his father then turned to Miaka "We can go play with my toys in my playroom"he suggested to her now, his long white hair flowing upkept around his face as his golden gaze focused on her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:56 pm
Miao followed him toward the playroom. Oh....um...happy birthday by the way." She said and fiddled with her sleeves
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:29 pm
Sesshoumaru blinked as he turned to face here "Thank you. We are having a large feast and all my father's sublords are supposed to come here with a bunch of gifts and stuff. I don't want to see them though"he said as he pulled out a ball bouncing it over to Miaka

Sekai leaned back on his cushion as he finished his cup looking over at Taishou as he refilled it "Now that the children are away, we can talk about business. It seems that the cycle has begun again Taishou. The dragon is still sleeping, but the Cat, Dog and Fox are awake with Myself, you and Kurama and the reincarnates have been born to the correct houses with Kurama's daughter Ryoko born a full fledge kyuubi like Jinzen. Raizen and his Oni have also risen in strength since the 4 of us waged war to divide our lands centuries ago. But we can rest as long as the dragon remains sleeping."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:10 pm
"I can see why. Who wants a to be surrounded by all of them when they are there mostly to talk business or are your parents friends." She said and bounced the ball back to him. "How old are you now?"

"Yes....and I think I may see where you are going with this my friend. We are at peace for the brief time being but if we could strengthen our ties we can better protect our families and lands should war arise."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:18 pm
"They are all a bunch of old grumpy lords who try to get my Papa's favor but talk bad behind closed doors, I've heard them"he said catching the ball and throwing it back "I just turned 10 today, how old are you?"he asked curiously

"Exactly"Sekai said with a nod "I have already privately spoken to Kurama, he is prepared to join our side should the oni threat ever rise up under Raizen's rule"he said "But I also do not trust that fox Kurama, it is with you that my true alliance lies."he said taking another drink "And our children now share a destiny. Their stars have aligned and crossed."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:35 pm
"I'm Nine. Turned do during this past winter." She said and smiled. "I'm also about to be a big sister. My mothers just about ready to give birth." She said and tossed it back.

"Perhaps it would do our two children well to see more of eachother. May I propose prolonged visits in the spring and summer months in one another's respective lands? Perhaps with Miaka staying with us? Say in a few weeks time so that we may talk and convince our wives of these plans."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:46 pm
"Oh really? That's cool, I'm an only kid, my mother said that giving birth to one daiyoukai was enough trouble. Apparently I ate a lot of her energy when she was carrying me. My father had to start channeling his energy into her belly to satisfy me" Sesshoumaru said throwing the ball back to her

"I wouldn't mind that at all, I know Sesshoumaru's birthday being today is a summer baby and Miaka is a winter kitten, we can have her stay here during the summer where it is cooler than the South and in the Winter since the South is warmer I'm sure we would love to have Sesshoumaru. I think once Miaka's sister is born there will be no qualms against sending her to you all"Sekai said with a nod "I believe this will be good for them, and hopefully they fall in love and that saves us the trouble of forcing them into an arranged marriage against there wishes and we can plan a lavish wedding ceremony"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:42 pm
"Oh that's terrible....but still both you and your mother are alive and well now." She said and chucked it back. She smiled at him and brushed her hair out of her face, exposing the sun mark a bit. "So what do you think our dads are on about this whole reincarnation thing? Destiny and all that?"

"Agreed. I'm sure Izanami will be glad to be have some time off from mother hood but I would hate to Trouble your lady wife after your new cub is born." Taishou said as he sipped his own sake
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:08 pm
"My mother used to tell me that a Moon Goddess lives inside my body and grants me her blessings everyday" Sesshoumaru said noticing their marks were still faintly glowing "That she is the goddess of the moon, the wind and the waves. The goddess of knowledge and compassion. A kind and gentle goddess and I am to bear her burden"he said "And I think you are my opposite."

"Oh it'll be no problem. Ayasha comes from a big family herself and loves children. She's been pressuring me for quite the large litter myself but having Miaka is already a handful. Plus for some reason with this new baby Mizen's spirit has been going crazy inside of me. I've taken my wife now more frequently than before she was pregnant. Even The child's conception was driven by Mizen's sudden urges. I haven't quite figured out what this means yet however."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:20 pm
"Ive heard the same from father. Except it would Sol, God of passion and warriors. God of the sun and flames." She said. "Mothers told me that it would be a great honor and responsibility but neither of them mention the glowing thing....unless....it has something to do what th the legend of the reincarnations of the gods..."

"Be careful my friend......the will of the beasts are nothing to be trifled with. I may ref omens taking her to or sommning an audience with the great Monks. Conseult them on her and you babies health." He said. "With sesshoumaru, Izanami had a difficult birth. I had to give her my strength to save her and sesshoumarus life."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:28 pm
"Is the glowing thing a part of the legend too?"Sesshoumaru asked curiously as he looked over at Miaka "Because we both have a god within us?"he asked wanting to hear more from her

'Perhaps I will"Sekai said with a sigh "Ayasha has strong powers in divination and seeing the future and she has warned me that her time is drawing near, though I chose not to believe her. If I can use the power of the arcane arts to save both my wife and child then I will"he said taking another drink "I am determined to do so."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:59 pm
"Maybe....its know. That sol and Luna were in love. Legend says that because they lived eachother. Their reincarnations do as well. But There have been deaths of those said to have been the reincarnations so it's never been proven.....if I'm right, you and I are probably the two first born in the same generation or at one time in well over two hundred years. Give or a take half a century." She said as she found a place to sit. A window seat looking over the grounds.

"I know you will my friend. Whatever I can do to help you I will." He said and poured more sake and held it up. "To your family. May your household grow strong and live long."
Sponsored content