A role play community for a variety of different area's of role play, what is limited is within your imagination.

June 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Post by MusicMajorKT on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Sesshoumarur stood there as the winds converged around him surrounding him with his poison though he looked unphase as he slowly walked forward waving his arm through the air parting the winds "Poison has no effect on me, including my own."he said to her "But that was a good idea, I can tell you are a sharp fighter as well."he said looking at her, though seeing her in a somehow different light, they were a bit older now, nearing mating age, and as she fought him Sesshoumaru's inner beast was beginning too wake up in relation to the cat
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Miaka inner beast began to react to his as they circled each other. She spun her weapon around herself while keeping her eyes on him before summoning the wind to propel her forward and she swung the blades end at sesshoumaru
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:43 am

Sesshoumaru lunged back at her as his claws collided against her blade once again as they seemed to dance around the battlefield as the exchanged blows, their styles of fighting seeming to both attack and counter one another as Sesshoumaru's moon began to faintly glow as they fought. Having learned the fighting style of their progenitors it was no surprise that the two read each other well
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Her Sun started to glow as well as her smile grew, forming into a determined and true genuine smile. One of the few that Yukine, who remained in her seat watching in awe of the feats of strength and agility, had only seen few times in her short Seven years of life.

MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Sesshoumaru continued moving around with her before he felt his beast fully awaken in her presence in that moment as his whole body seemed to pulse as his eyes widened slightly as he lost focus briefly as Miaka's blade skinned his cheek just barely as he jumped back slightly from her bringing his hand up to his cheek "This is the first time anyone besides my father has ever made me bleed in a fight..."he said in surprise as he licked his blood off his finger before holding it out to her "Would you like a taste? You have earned it fairly."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:46 pm

She blushed a bit as her own beast awoken with a roar within her and the scent of his blood was tempting. Normally blood sharing was something she would not do, never having been placed in such situations before as normally they were shared between fighters, warriors, and lovers. A sign of respect and trust. She stepped closer to him and was going to reach up to his cheek to take from the cut, but saw some blood remaining on his finger and before she could stop herself, impulse and her beast took over.
    she leaned in and took the tip of his finger into her mouth and licked the blood from its surface.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Sesshoumaru blushed slightly feeling her tongue on his finger, and his arousal grew slightly before he withdrew his finger and gave her access to to his cheek as blood was falling just past his jawline and onto his neck now. His matured beast's instincts were still greatly in control, still invoked by the Cat princess before him as he simply closed his eyes, letting her have access to him, submitting to the woman
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:53 pm

Her hand gently rested on his clavicle as she leaned in and caught the blood on her tongue. Her breath blowing hit against her skin as she dragged the tip of her tongue back up the trail that the droplet had left and back up to the cut on his cheek.
    Her pupils were completely blown wide as her beast seemed to take full control in the heat of the moment. The high from the scent of a blood in the air, the adrenaline of the fight and the feeling of sheer power from the demon before her was completely intoxicating.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:11 am

Sesshoumaru felt a icy cold shudder run down his spine though his skin was burning hot at the feeling of her taking in his blood as his golden gaze flashed red for a moment before returning to normal as he looked down at the dark haired cat before him "I shall respect your name and authority from this moment forward Southern Princess Miaka Sekai. The only youkai to ever lay a mark on this Sesshoumaru."he said though his inner beast was running wild. He had never done anything sexual before, but ever instinct was urging him to pin her and take her though he still kept a cool surface this was all completely a new feeling to him that he didn't fully understand.
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:23 am

"As shall I, Prince sesshoumaru no Taishou of the West. And when the moment comes I shall return the favor in kind." She said once she was able to form words.

"You guys are gross...get a room." Yukine said as she jumped up from her seat and turning to go find something else to do that would be more fun.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:45 am

Sesshoumaru's eyes shifted slightly seeing the younger kitten leave them alone before looking back over to her before he let his internal drive take over as he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply closing his eyes as his tongue ran against hers feeling her firm, yet still somehow soft body against his sending his skin burning hot again as his moon began to glow faintly again as he kissed her
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:01 am

Miaka gasped as she was suddenly pulled against him. Her grip on the Yari relaxed and let it fall to the ground in a clatter. Both hands now were resting on his chest as her eyes,wide in surprise and in desire for the prince that was wild and new, began to drift shut as she gave herself over into the kiss. Her Sun also glowing feintly and it's two lights mingling softly.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Sesshoumaru held the kiss for long moments, exploring her body with his hands and his tongue with hers until a sound from slightly further down the hallway made the both of them jump and pull apart slightly as he was still slightly blushing, the cut on his cheek having healed up now as he cleared his throat adjusting his clothing some "I did not know you were that skilled. No one besides my father has ever cut me before."he told her
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Thu May 25, 2017 5:29 pm

She cleared her throat and tried to hide her blush as she retrieved her Yari from the floor. "To be honest, I am amazed myself. I have heard of your abilities from my father and others who have been able to witness your strength and ability on the battlefield. I did not think I would be able to get close enough...let alone draw blood." She said and looked up to find the lady of the West, coming down the hall. "Draw blood? On my Sesshoumaru? Oh my, your skills must have truly grown Princess." She said and gave a smile, though something about it felt off and...ingenuine. "Oh, Lady Izanami.....I had no idea you were arriving." Miaka said and bowed to her. "A little late, I had some affairs to see to before joining my mate and Son, but I wouldn't miss this day with one of our close comrades. Besides, this is a big day in a demonesses life. Especially one of your status, possible mates shall be flocking to you all night to gain your affections. I met a few of them on my way here, in fact. Quite an eager bunch as well." She said and pulled out a fan to begin fanning herself at the thought of eager young males vying for her own affections once before while also enjoying the raging blush it brought onto Miaka's face. "Anyway, I came to also collect my son, your father is beginning to gather your guests. Best get ready dear. Oh! and Happy birthday. Come Sesshoumaru." She said and turned to go back down the hall.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Thu May 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Sesshoumaru had not realized a frown had etched across his stunning features hearing his mother's words about suitors lining up for attention. He had almost forgotten that was a part of tonights festivities now that she was coming of age to become to crowned princess instead of just a princess. Another reason Sesshoumaru and his father traveled separately from his mother was so his father could teach him the customs and laws that befell nobility and mating and the power relationships kingdoms could forge with political marriages. It was probably all this talk that had the young lord off of his game and why his beast was so eager to free himself, but something was still different within him after that kiss and surge of power he felt rush from his forehead. He shook his head once before turning to Miaka and bowing though his eyes never left hers "Princess Miaka, I shall see you soon."he said as he then turned and began following his mother "How long were you watching us?"he asked as his eyes shifted sideways to his mother as they walked "I never trust you whenever you are calm, even in someone else's castle."
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri May 26, 2017 12:30 am

Miaka bowed to him in return and watched them go down the hall before a servant came to collect her and get her dressed before the the festivities to begin.

"Long enough to see you practically Salivating over her like your father dose his human whore." She said icely. "She is not for you my son. She is far beneath you not only by breeding but also by strength. You deserve a far superior mate than a mangy cat." She said with a smirk
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri May 26, 2017 12:49 am

"Father disagrees with you entirely."Sesshoumaru said bluntly "He's already told Lord Sekai to put my name in with the others."he said though was relieved his mother hadn't seen them kissing based on her current attitude "You know father has been pushing for this since we were children. She is Lord Sol's vessel and she is my cosmic equal, you know this."he said narrowing his eyes at her "Besides what other Princess do you know as strong as her besides.....you aren't talking about Princess Ryoko are you?"he snapped at her
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri May 26, 2017 1:21 am

"Why not Princess Ryoko?" His mother asked, "she is skilled, well bred, a beast in battle and is the cosmic vessel for Lord Yami, for who our goddess was intended before the trickster Sol stole her away." She said. "This could be our only chance to correct a great wrong Sesshoumaru. This line is weak and already Mizen has left his host in hopes a greater generation. Sekai did a great wrong in splitting the creatures soul and Miaka has not shown any signs of actually carrying the spiritual powers of her deity. Not like you have my Son."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri May 26, 2017 2:16 am

Sesshoumaru frowned "Miaka can wield every element, how do we know that fire isn't the same as Lord Sol's?"he retorted with a small growl "I'm assuming father doesn't know anything of this that you are mentioning to me does he?"he stated "You know how he gets when you mention Lord Kurama. He's not going to want me to be mated to his daughter despite all the praises you give her and you know it."Sesshoumaru told her as he stopped walking before entering the main hall "Is that what your intentions have been since I was a kid? Is that why Lord Kurama unexpectedly showed up at my birthday?"
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri May 26, 2017 11:48 am

"Your Father has no business in my affairs, and as for Kurama....your father needs to simply get over his pride and accept the fact that Ryoko is the best choice. Not only for you but politically as well and put friendships aside." She said and closed her fan with a loud snap. "Now stand up straight and say nothing of this to your Father." She said as she reached out to the door and pushed it open and walked inside. Inu No Taishou looked up and sighed with annoyance,m but hid it quickly. "Izanami....Had no idea you were going to attend. I thought you had urgent matters to see to."
    "Oh, I wouldn't miss this event." She said as she sat beside him. "I am surprised you managed to find time to get away from your human pet....Finally bored with her?"
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Fri May 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Sesshoumaru let out a loud sigh, always annoyed whenever his parents were together as he sat in front of them with other lesser noble houses lined up around them as well as Lord Sekai came from the doors on the other side of the room "Welcome one and all to the Crowning Birthday of my Princess Miaka. I hope your travels have found you well as have the food and drinks we are soon to indulge ourselves in but first"he said as music began playing and dancers sprang into the hall around them as Sekai bowed his head down "I intrdouce the woman of the house, Crown Princess Miaka."he said as another set of doors opened to allow Miaka to make her grand entrance
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Fri May 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Miaka stepped into the room, surrounded by the dancers and adorned in flowing robes of golds, reds and pinks with images of the Sun and Flames throughout . Her hair tied back in elaborate braids and buns with jewels and good elaborately placed, creating a glowing halo around her. She almost appeared like a Phoenix ascending from the ashes and into the heavens. She approached a cushion in the middle of the room and the dancers dispersed. Her father and a Priest approached her and the music stopped when the reached her. The priest held a pillow, bearing a large fan upon it. He raised his head and spoke, "Princess Miaka. Today we celebrate your coming of age. A time of great joy in any demons life, however....with Tradition in place that with any in Mizens line, should they bare the mark of Sol, be trailed. To prove if they are worthy to rule the Clan. Do you understand and do you wish to proceed?"
    "Yes High Preist. I do."
    "Then may The mighty Sol smile upon you." He said and turned to sekai, "My lord. With the Sun gods own mighty weapon.....commence the trial."
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat May 27, 2017 12:35 am

Sekai turned to his daughter and smiled as he picked up the fan and opened it as sparks and flames ignited from the end as he waved it one strong time as a plume of fire erupted from the end flowing around the room taking the form of a fiery cat before settling behind him as Sekai pulled out a small wand from his robes waving it in the air as the cat behind him danced and twirled before he held up the wand and the flames dived into the end of it and extinguished themselves "I pass the flames of the Fire Lord unto you, the one born with the Sun God's blessing. Pick up the fan and create a flame of your own, but be warned, you must control the flame, or it will consume you."he said as he placed the fan back on the pillow before her
    Laluna90
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by Laluna90 on Sat May 27, 2017 8:26 am

The Priest lowered the pillow to her and she took it before standing. Once he father and the Priest were out of the way, she raised the Fan and took a deep breath to steady herself before waving the Fan. Sparks began to form at the end, her hesitant smile began to form into a genuine one. Her nerves melted away and she gave the Fan one final strong wave and flames erupted from the end and form into the shape of a large wolf or Dog, a shape she had not intended, but at the last moment of the cast, her eyes caught Sesshoumaru and her thoughts jumped to their shared kiss. Her magic, feeding off her feeling had taken shape in the fire Dog before her. Now she had to face the flame and controls it, if she could not it would consume her and no one would come to save her. 'Would he though?' She thought, her thoughts on the young prince again. The flames flashed and struck at her, hitting her shoulder. The robes she wore began to burn but she was able to stop them before they burned completely. She turned her attention back on tot he fire and raised her hands to the fire dog and it lunged again as engulfed her. The guests would gasp and shout in surprise or horror. Yukine let out of helpless wail, fearing her sister death.
    But after a moment longer the flames died down and Miaka stood there, singed, but well. In her palm was the fire she had conjured and the Sun on her brow gave a bright glow.
    MusicMajorKT
    Memeber
    Memeber

Post by MusicMajorKT on Sat May 27, 2017 11:01 pm

Sekai's mouth had turned into a slight smirk in bemusement at the form her flames had taken "If I didn't know any better, I think Miaka just subtly told us what to do"he whispered to the priest before watching as the large flaming dog before him engulfed his daughter before dying down into a tiny ball as he clapped his hands proudly as he smiled "The Sun Reincarnate, Crowned Jewel of the South, Miaka Sekai."he said proudly to his daughter

Sesshoumaru, who had his fists balled up in nervous anticipation, finally let out a sigh of relief as he relaxed, not realizing his own moon was also currently faintly glowing. He looked over at his father who seemed to have an all knowing grin plastered on his face before blushing faintly and turning his head forward again looking at Miaka

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:30 pm