The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Sat May 27, 2017 11:15 pm
Miaka smiled brightly and proudly as she closed her fist and the flame died. The guests clapped and called in joy at her success as the Priest came back with a wave of hemis staff, her clothing repaired it self and her wounds healed. "Well done Mylady. You do your parents and your House proud."
"Thank you High Priest." She said and bowed her head to him as Yukine ran up to her and jumped up to hug her. "I knew you you could do it Miaka! I can't wait till my own coming of age!"
"That's not for a good while yet and don't be so quick to grow up." She said as they walked up to her father and the head table. She let her sister hand go and Yukine went to sit and she turned to a dress the guests. "Thank you all for coming. I am both honored and humbled to have so many fine Lords and ladies to grace our halls. I hope to do the house of Sekai proud....let the feat begin." She said and clapped her hands to summon the feast. A swarm of servants and entertainers came into the grand hall to preform or to serve the great feast that was prepared for this day while Miaka took her seat beside her father.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 am
While the other lords began eating and talking amongst themselves, at the end of the table were the noble High Lords and their families as Inu no Taishou and Sekai sat with their children watching over the festivities as Sekai gave a knowing smirk and nudge to Taishou as if telling him to "watch this" as he turned to his eldest daughter "My dearest, what a glorious performace you put on, and much faster than my own mind you too, I am so proud. But I do have to ask....out of all these fine young Princes out there, has a certain one caught your eye?"he asked "My flames looked like a cat but yours however seemed more......canine in appearnce if you ask me"he said smirking at her
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun May 28, 2017 6:48 pm
Miaka face suddenly took on a red hue and tried to hide it as best she could by looking away and focusing on her meal. "No...No reason.....just...happened?" She said and prayed to Sol she was convincing.
"I think it was because of your sparring match with Sesshoumaru." Yukine said casually as she ate her rice. "Sparring match, hmm?" Taishobasked and looked to his Son. "And how did it go?"
Before Sesshoumaru could answer, Yukine excitedly chummed in. "It was great! Miaka pulled her yari from her sleeve! Then Sesshoumaru used this energy whip! Mika almost had him with her wind magic but then he turned it to acid! And then they stopped! A draw!" She said in her holding and unclear excitement. "And then there was something about blood and then they Kiss..!" Miaka cut he off before she could finished her statement by clamping her hand over her sisters mouth.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:21 am
"Something about blood...hmmm......how quite telling indeed. So, tell me Miaka, how did daiyoukai blood taste for the first time?"Sekai asked watching his daughter turn even redder "Careful sweetheart or you may pop a blood vessel in your face."he laughed "And to end your match in a draw even after cutting young Sesshoumaru, you two must have been very riled up indeed. You are of age now you know, and we are in a different time, a woman's chastity is no longer a political bargaining chip. If you need some private time to...relieve yourself..."he teased stopping before his daughter possibly fainted from lack of blood flowing anywhere else but her face as Sesshoumaru simply closed his eyes sipping his tea not meeting his parents gazes
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:17 am
Miaka tried to get her blush under control and released her sister, "Father I don't think this is an appropriate topic to discuss around guests." She said and cleared her throats before taking a drink of her Tea.
Taisho chuckled and put his hand on his sons shoulder, "seems we may have finally found your match my son." He said and looked to Miaka, "there is no need to be embarrassed Princess. You are now of age and it is perfectly normal to test the water before choosing a mate. Even Sess..."
"I think that's enough, husband."Izanami said as she snapped her dan closed loudly and gripped it tightly in her hands that one would worry it would suddenly snap under the strain. Before he could retort, the doors to the dining hall opened and a servant walked in, leading in two more guests as wells as their entourage, "forgive our tardiness. But better late then never." Said and the dark smile of the fox Demon Kurama
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:48 am
"You don't ever seem to be on time for anything"Sekai said at the sudden surprise entrance "I had almost forgotten I invited you Kurama"he scolded before smiling "Never the less, come, take a seat. We were just on the topic of discussing our children's bright futures. Miaka has awakened the power of being Sol's vessel as did Sesshoumaru. And how could I forget Princess Ryoko, you are looking as beautiful as ever."he said and it was true, beside Kurama was a girl the same age as Miaka whose beauty was on par with hers. But where Miaka was bright and vibrant, Ryoko's beauty was a pale and myserious one, with her pale skin, ruby red eyes and long black hair surrounded by her 9 black bushy tails. She also had come into her body aat a young age, wearing a form fitting dress that hugged her slender curves as she bowed to them "Happy birthday Princess Miaka"she said softly keeping her eyes downcast
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:18 pm
"Thank you Princess Ryoko. I am glad that you were able to attend." She said and bowed to both her and her father. "Lord Kurama, I trust you tracked were well met?"
"Yes Princess, it was fair." He said and glanced up and down her form with a leering expression before he and Ryoko sat down. Kurama took the place left beside Izanami who smiled at him in a glowing manner, Taisho didn't like Kurama, not that it was a secret, but held a level of decency and respect for him when in public settings. But he hated seeing him sitting close to Izanami. Not if she were to sleep with him, that was her prerogative. But it was because he knew that both were conniving and secretive.
That could be dangerous.

"How have you been Ryoko? It has been awhile since our last correspondence." Miaka asked, thought it was somewhat her own fault for that because she focuses much of her time that past a few years to training and study.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:18 pm
"Oh....just fine."Ryoko said softly as her tails folded neatly around her in lady-like fashion "My father has kept me quite busy since my mother has been taking care of my younger brother Ryoma. Always reading and training and preparing myself to rule, it's....okay I guess"she said sounding rather aloof and disconnected, not daring to look her father in the eye "I have heard stories that you have become quite powerful in recent years. Some say that you are as strong as Prince Sesshoumaru was when he had his birthday celebration as well."she commented "I heard your flames took the form of a dog just before we arrived as well."

Sesshoumaru couldn't help but look between the both of them. They were both so attractive in such a different way that it was almost too much for a young prince to stand. He knew that one day, one of them would eventually be his wife, and his mother wanted the Kurama's to join him while his father wanted the Sekai's, while he just wanted both of them in his bed at this point as the young lord simply focused on eating his food
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:40 pm
"Yes....so burdened with the head that shall bear the crown as it were." She said softly. "Something my own mother would say before her passing. Some days it makes me glad that is a burden that Yukine will not have to bare in her own shoulders." She said and brushed loose strands behinds her sisters ear.
"I could do it! I could lease!" Yukine spoke up, "I know you could little sister. I have no doubt that you would be a great Lady of the South. But I I am happy that you may simply just have a childhood. Oh! How rude of me? You haven't met Yukine. Yukine, this is Princess Ryoko. Ryoko, my little sister Yukine."she
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:57 pm
Ryoko nodded her head towards the smaller cat youkai in greeting "Hello there"she said softly as surprisingly she had already finished eating her food though was the last one to arrive as she folded her hands in her lap

"Well then, since all the festivities are winding down, I believe the children may go have their free time, as the adults have some serious drinking to partake in wouldn't you all agree?"Sekai said motioning to the bottles of sake still left on the table "And it's time for a little kitten to get ready for bed as well."he said looking down at Yukine "And no funny stuff, it's your sister's birthday, let her have some time with her childhood friends."he commented
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:44 pm
"Fine....but I won't like it." Yukine said before bowing to their guests? Hugging and kissing her fathers cheek and hugging Miaka before following anservant out of the room to get ready for bed. Miaka stood and looked to Sesshoumaru and Ryoko, "we can move to one of the sittings room of you would like, unless there is anything else you would like to see or do." She offered.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:18 am
"That is fine with me"Ryoko said as she gracefully stood up, bowing to the other lords and ladies before her as she follow Miaka to the other room. Sesshoumaru stood as well and followed the both of them out before reaching into his robes and pulling out a bottle of sake he had snagged "I also got us something to drink. Since we are all of age now, it seems appropriate."he grinned

"Sooo shall we begin?"Sekai said with a smile as he glanced around the room at everyone *I have the oddest feeling tonight is going to have some unexpected surprises for everyone...don't need to be a psychic to see that*he told himself as he waved his hands as the sake bottles floated, refilling everyones glass
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:51 am
Miaka smirked, "I am sure you didn't need to sneak it....but you are very clever Sesshoumaru." She said and shuckled as she lead them to a separate room where they could sit and enjoy each others company.

"Yes, lets." Taishou said and sipped his Sake. "To what are we starting?" kurama asked skeptically while holding up his cup as the Sake was being poured.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:46 am
"They dont call me an assassin for no reason" Sesshoumaru said as he took a swig of sake before passing the bottle to the girls as Ryoko took a drink, her cheeks turning pinkish before passing it as well as her tails curled around her "May I ask a question..Miaka, do you plan on mating with Sesshoumaru? My father advised me that I should attempt to do so as soon as possible before I lose out to you, but I didnt believe him"

"Oh we cam drink to simply being alive. It's never stopped us before. I remember all we did in our prime was drink, fight and fuck. Those were nights to remember. When the lands were still untamed and the women were plentiful for any daiyoukai strong enough to claim them. I remember Izanami during those times as well " he snickered
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:39 pm
Miaka had almost chocked on her Then sake and it burned the back of her throats as it went down. "I.....well..." she stuttered. Why was she so embarrassed? Was it because she had never shared herself with someone so intimately? Was she intimated by the amount of knowledge they other two had over her? Nerves?
The f shebwere himest with herself it would be all of the above.
She took a deep breath andspoke. "Honestly....yes. But I do not think I could please him as you might as I have never shared my body with anyone."

"As good a reason as any." Taisho I said and swallowed his sake in a single gulp. "Why? Were you suspecting something else?" He asked with an edge to his voice.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:46 am
Sesshoumaru blinked, having suddenly been thrown into the middle of this but remained silent as they talked

Ryoko nodded her head "I see, so you are interested" she said softly "If you need some pointers I would be happy to help you"she said "The first rule to any man is to seduce his eyes. If he finds you irresriable, his beast will take over from there and I can tell Sesshoumaru has a strong beast"

"Not suspecting anything, just thinking about the old days" Sekai said " I miss how care free we all were"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 pm
"Th....that's very kind of you...to offer but....I'm not sure that I..." she said and motioned between herself and Ryoko. Ryoko was a beauty without compair. Her kimono was seductive and suggestive and gave way to her curves. Offered a very generous view of her breasts and the expanse of her shoulders and neck as well as the milky plains of herher upper chest. Her eyes were dark and inviting pools of pleasurable possibilities, her lips full and tempting. Where could Miaka even stand against her?

"Yes.....those long ago days." Kurama said, "now our children are all of age and shall go out and make names for themselves." He threw back what was left of his glass and smirked over at Taisho, "your son has already made quite the impressive specimen in battle dear Taisho....but I would say he got his good looks from his mother."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:14 am
Ryoko gave a sly grin, perhaps her father was finally right about something as she leaned forward as he tails unraveled from her and wrapped around Miaka as Sesshoumaru took another drink watching on curiously but not speaking yet as Ryoko continued "Princess Miaka, it is your coming of age birthday, and you haven't experimented with your womanhood yet? I am surprised. You don't give your body the justice it deserves"she said as one of her tails came up slightly parting Miaka's kimono slightly as the fur tickled the tops of her breasts lightly "You are a beautiful woman, the shining jewel in many a man's eye. You simply need to embrace yourself. Training shouldn't be the only responsibility you have as a lady you know"she said as she loosened up her obi slightly as her fingers danced on Miaka's waist and hips "See, isn't that better now?"she asked smiling "A true lady knows how to entertain everybody's needs, not just her own."

"I could say the same about your daughter, Kurama"Taishou said "She may have your features, but she definitely gets her sex appeal from that Chi Demon you mated. That woman is a member of Raizen's clan correct? That must be a rare catch indeed. Fang-Yi is known not only for her sultry tastes and ability to drink the youki from demon, but she's also highly skilled in martial arts if memory serves. Sesshoumaru may be strong, but in combat he is arrogant at times because of his natural talent. Having him disciplined in an art like Ryoko knows may do him some good. Even Miaka knows some combat skills"

"Well that's because her mother is from the mainland"Sekai said "My exotic kitten brought over many things in the ways of magic, weaponry and martial arts. I just wish she was still here to teach them to the girls. Between her death and my losing Mizen to Yukine, I've grown very rusty in her style."he commented "But I try my best to teach her what I still remember."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:12 pm
Miaka gasped when Ryokos tails and hands pulled upon her robes and then caressed at her hips and waist. "...Ry...Ryoko..." she said but kept her hands to her side, somehow compelled, but very willingly, to allow the Fox Demon to continue. Her cheeks were aflame and her eyes trailed to Sesshoumar in a mixture of Intrigue, a touch of embarrassment, and longing.

"I have know doubt in your daughters Skill my friend. Miaka, like my Ryoko, is a fine Young Demoness. No doubt she has mastered her mothers weapon?" He asked
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:32 pm
"Perhaps before you first lay with a man, you would like to feel the temptation of a woman?"Ryoko asked with her sly grin as her fangs shown slightly "One bite from me, and your mind will be awash with desire and passion you never knew this world possessed. Perhaps our fine Prince will wish to join us as well"she said pushing Miaka's hair back "what a birthday surprise that would be hm?"she said as Sesshoumaru shifted in his seat slightly still watching them intently

"Yes, yes she has, as well as multiple schools of magic and thought"Sekai said "I honestly couldn't be more proud of her. And now she's a woman who is in charge of her own future and destiny. I still stick to tradition, she is free to love who she wishes, she is free to fight who she wants, and conquer and study anything her heart desires. It isn't fair for a silly old man like me to limit my daughter's ambitions"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:50 pm
"I....I am not sure..." she said, her mind already hazy and her heart pounding in her ears. She felt her stomach jolt in delight of the sinful thoughts she conjured in her mind. Imagining the scenario the Ryoko so teasingly implied. Of Ryokos tempting lips open her skin, of Sesshoumarus dominating figure behind her, both pressed against her in ways she never knew.

"Will that be the same with Yukine? I've heard rumors of her magic being a bit....chaotic." IZiyami said from behind her fan
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:30 pm
"Enough"Sesshoumaru then said as Ryoko obediently slinked back to her spot to leave Miaka there still wanting "I cannot help myself, you both have such powerful blood, I need a taste of both of you."she commented looking back at Miaka "all you have to do is give the command, it is your birthday after all"she said as Sesshoumaru merely nodded his head "We live in different times than our parents, we are not simply political pieces used to be married off any longer."

"Unfortunately that is true."Sekai said "Her power is raw, wild, though she has become much better in controlling it. However she does have her mother's lazy streak, as well as flashes of inheriting the psychic powers her mother has that Miaka doesn't seem very strong in. I'm hoping those powers will help her over time to control her gift"he commented

"Psychic powers hm? An intersting combination, raw power and psychic prowless."Kurama said licking his lips slightly "I would be interesting in knowing more about her powers"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:16 pm
Miaka pressed her hand not her face while the other fixed a portion of her kimono while to breathed in deeply. "Forgive me....though your offer is....tempting Ryoko.....I....I'm very unsure of myself."
It was very obavious she was flustered and her scent to both the Fox and Dog demon gave away her want and need. "Perhaps I should excuse myself..." she said and made to stand.

"Perhaps a demonstration of her skills tomorrow?" Iziyami said and smirked, "perhaps even Miaka, Ryoko and Sesshoumaru could also demonstrate for us aswell."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:09 pm
"Are you sure you want to leave me here alone with the prized prince?" Ryoko said with a shifty glance sideways "You aren't the only one who has needs to be taken care of you know"she said with a slightly wicked grin "but if you must, I won't be the one to stop you milady, it is your birthday after all"

"Of course. My girls are always ready to demonstrate their power, sometimes a bit too eager"Sekai said "Though I would be interested to see how Ryoko's powers have progressed...she's not only a kyuubi, but is a chi witch just like her mother, the Northern lands definitely have a powerful heir after you eh Kurama?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:18 pm
"Sesshoumaru.....if you wish me to leave or stay, you can say so. Either way I won't be offended.....but I wish to know what you have to say in all of this." She said and left lord a him out of the corner of her eye.
Sponsored content