SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:08 pm
"I am a male. A Prince. aand naturally I have an attachment to you both. If I had my choice, I would sleep with you both and make you mine. It is not uncommon for a daiyoukai to have multiple mates. However right now this exchange is between you two ladies. If you wish to have me, I will take you, if not, then I will watch."Sesshoumaru said simply as he drank his drink "I know women can get possessive if not orignially agreed to share."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:45 pm
"My mother was like that. Fiercely possessive of my father....father would flirt but I never saw him with another woman or man personally..." she said and shook her head to get those thoughts out of her head and was suddenly distracted by the jingling in her hair..."oh....curse this thing." She said with a huff and waved her hand over her head and the stones and pins and what ever else she had been wearing in her hair vanished and her hair fell about her shoulders in a silken black wave. "Better." She said and sat back down. "But if we did continue, what if you changed your mind and no longer wanted to watch?" She asked.

MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:18 pm
Both of the other youkai watched as her hair fell and Ryoko grinned "Oh so you are interested in continuing then hm? We are not our parents, this is a different generation after all"

Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrows but gave a simple response which made even Ryoko shudder with excitement "Then I would take you." is all the young prince spoke with serious intent in his eyes
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Miaka a heart skipped a beat and she swore he could hear it. He looked back to Ryoko, "and if we wished to stop? If any of us wished to end things as they lay?" She asked her, wanting Ryoko to know that if this went anywhere, that her feelings mattered.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:53 am
"Well I'm not going to rape you"Ryoko said with a slight laugh as her tails swayed back and forth slightly "It's just having some fun, no need to take it so seriously Princess"she commented "the idea of sex is to enjoy yourself, not worry about every little detail."she stated

Sesshoumaru merely shrugged his shoulders taking another drink "If you are afraid of it then don't do it. You wouldn't want your first time to be a bad one."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:45 pm
"It is not that I am afraid, just to make sure that all are comfortable with this and that all feelings are heard." She said and blushed again, "but if this is to continue....perhaps we should find somewhere more comfortable..."
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:55 pm
"Well, this is your castle isn't it? Lead the way"Ryoko said with a smile on her lips as she slowly stood up "We are royalty, it's only natural for us to be attracted to one another. Our parents have done it, why shouldn't we?"she commented as Sesshoumaru shrugged "You have a point."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:28 pm
Miaka lead them though the halls to her private rooms, "please sit where you wish." She said and moved into the room once they were in and situated. She closed the door and moved to stand behind her changing curtain and removed the upper layers of her kimono before she was in a simpler one and emerged and moved to sit on the edge of her bed
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:01 pm
"Well your room is really ornate isn't it?"Ryoko said looking around "You have so much....stuff everywhere"she said "Yet its still so clean"she commented picking up a glass orb looking it over

Sesshoumaru nodded in agreement leaning back on the bed looking at the two women as he loosened up the top to his kimono some as well letting out a small hiccup as the alcohol began to finally take effect
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:56 pm
"Much of it is from my mother collection of books and spells. I'm just adding it to it." She said and smiled a bit. "That orb is called the Eye of Daragthein. It is enchanted to give those it deems worthy a glimpse into their own future." She explained and turned to Sesshoumaru. "Too much drink?" She asked though her own cheeks were slightly red from the alcohol aswell
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:20 am
"A glimpse into the future huh?"Ryoko said as she brought it up to her eye before gasping as a vision struck her of her father tearing down a palace and her fleeing with a child in her arms. She quickly regained her composure putting the orb down and facing the others as Sesshoumaru merely hiccuped again as Ryoko took the opportunity to push him into his back straddling his lap "Care to join me Lady Miaka?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 pm
Miaka slid over to them and leaned in closer to them. "I'm....not really sure where to start...." she said and nervously brushed her hair behind her ear.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 pm
"Well...." Ryoko said as she smiled and opened up Sesshoumaru's kimono fully as she licked her lips "Let's start with this"she said " I think I've had dreams of this since I was a little girl. And now its happening"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:10 pm
"And is this how you thought it would be?" She asked as she chance to reach out and touch Sesshoumarus chest.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum