The Forest of Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 9 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:08 pm
"I am a male. A Prince. aand naturally I have an attachment to you both. If I had my choice, I would sleep with you both and make you mine. It is not uncommon for a daiyoukai to have multiple mates. However right now this exchange is between you two ladies. If you wish to have me, I will take you, if not, then I will watch."Sesshoumaru said simply as he drank his drink "I know women can get possessive if not orignially agreed to share."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru  and MIaka Story - Page 9 Empty Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:45 pm
"My mother was like that. Fiercely possessive of my father....father would flirt but I never saw him with another woman or man personally..." she said and shook her head to get those thoughts out of her head and was suddenly distracted by the jingling in her hair..."oh....curse this thing." She said with a huff and waved her hand over her head and the stones and pins and what ever else she had been wearing in her hair vanished and her hair fell about her shoulders in a silken black wave. "Better." She said and sat back down. "But if we did continue, what if you changed your mind and no longer wanted to watch?" She asked.

MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:18 pm
Both of the other youkai watched as her hair fell and Ryoko grinned "Oh so you are interested in continuing then hm? We are not our parents, this is a different generation after all"

Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrows but gave a simple response which made even Ryoko shudder with excitement "Then I would take you." is all the young prince spoke with serious intent in his eyes
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Miaka a heart skipped a beat and she swore he could hear it. He looked back to Ryoko, "and if we wished to stop? If any of us wished to end things as they lay?" She asked her, wanting Ryoko to know that if this went anywhere, that her feelings mattered.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:53 am
"Well I'm not going to rape you"Ryoko said with a slight laugh as her tails swayed back and forth slightly "It's just having some fun, no need to take it so seriously Princess"she commented "the idea of sex is to enjoy yourself, not worry about every little detail."she stated

Sesshoumaru merely shrugged his shoulders taking another drink "If you are afraid of it then don't do it. You wouldn't want your first time to be a bad one."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:45 pm
"It is not that I am afraid, just to make sure that all are comfortable with this and that all feelings are heard." She said and blushed again, "but if this is to continue....perhaps we should find somewhere more comfortable..."
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:55 pm
"Well, this is your castle isn't it? Lead the way"Ryoko said with a smile on her lips as she slowly stood up "We are royalty, it's only natural for us to be attracted to one another. Our parents have done it, why shouldn't we?"she commented as Sesshoumaru shrugged "You have a point."
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:28 pm
Miaka lead them though the halls to her private rooms, "please sit where you wish." She said and moved into the room once they were in and situated. She closed the door and moved to stand behind her changing curtain and removed the upper layers of her kimono before she was in a simpler one and emerged and moved to sit on the edge of her bed
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:01 pm
"Well your room is really ornate isn't it?"Ryoko said looking around "You have so much....stuff everywhere"she said "Yet its still so clean"she commented picking up a glass orb looking it over

Sesshoumaru nodded in agreement leaning back on the bed looking at the two women as he loosened up the top to his kimono some as well letting out a small hiccup as the alcohol began to finally take effect
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:56 pm
"Much of it is from my mother collection of books and spells. I'm just adding it to it." She said and smiled a bit. "That orb is called the Eye of Daragthein. It is enchanted to give those it deems worthy a glimpse into their own future." She explained and turned to Sesshoumaru. "Too much drink?" She asked though her own cheeks were slightly red from the alcohol aswell
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:20 am
"A glimpse into the future huh?"Ryoko said as she brought it up to her eye before gasping as a vision struck her of her father tearing down a palace and her fleeing with a child in her arms. She quickly regained her composure putting the orb down and facing the others as Sesshoumaru merely hiccuped again as Ryoko took the opportunity to push him into his back straddling his lap "Care to join me Lady Miaka?"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 pm
Miaka slid over to them and leaned in closer to them. "I'm....not really sure where to start...." she said and nervously brushed her hair behind her ear.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 pm
"Well...." Ryoko said as she smiled and opened up Sesshoumaru's kimono fully as she licked her lips "Let's start with this"she said " I think I've had dreams of this since I was a little girl. And now its happening"
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:10 pm
"And is this how you thought it would be?" She asked as she chance to reach out and touch Sesshoumarus chest.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:02 pm
"Well not exactly, but it's not bad either. But this also isn't my first time. I assume it is yours though isn't it Miaka?"Ryoko asked curiously as she slid herself behind Miaka fondling her chest lightly as she spoke to the Cat Princess "Were you hoping for a romantic first time? Or a rough one? Passionate perhaps?"she whispered
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 am
"Ye..yes....I never had much time to pursuit any....physical relationships.....nor gave too much thought to love or romance.....my time was spent caring for Yukine or studying...." she said and sighed. "Rather pathetic isn't it?"
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:03 pm
"Oh my.....so you never got to have fun, or be a child. Poor neko."Ryoko said before she slid off of Sesshoumaru's lap leaving Miaka there "well....I won't be horrible then...I'll let you two start, I'll have my fun after."she commented as her tails pooled around her

Sesshoumaru looked up at Miaka, he had already let her taste his blood earlier, and his beast was in full arousal for his former mate in a past life. Perhaps more so than usual. He as the reincarnate of Luna, the moon who had both affections for the light and the darkness. Both the woman before him had taken a piece of him without even knowing the power they had to sway the young daiyoukai as he pulled Miaka down onto the bed with him, undressing her as Ryoko's hands nimbly stripped him as well
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:22 pm
Miaka gasped when he grabbed her but from there her mind finally stopped over thinking as he undressed her and her hands blindly clung to him as their lips crashed together.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:34 pm
It didn't take long for Sesshoumaru to get them into the proper position before he soon rocked himself forward, pushing himself deep inside of her for the first time. It was tight and warm, though felt completely natural to him after giving her a moment to adjust to his size he began his rhythmic thrusting into her body as Ryoko sat on the side watching "How beautiful you are Miaka"she commented as she herself began to undress then
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:47 pm
Miaka gasped in a mix of pleasure and pain when Sesshoumaru thrust into her. Her sun gave off a glow as he picked up a rhythm and her legs tensed at his sides and she began to move her body with him.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:05 pm
It wasn't long before a second body came to prey upon Miaka as well as Ryoko was soon laying beside her as the beautiful vixen captured Miaka's lips against her own, one hand rubbing the cat's nipples, the other on her womanhood, enhancing her pleasure as the dog prince continued taking the dark haired women beneath him before long he pulled out of Miaka, as he pulled Ryoko to rest on each other as he was soon entering the other woman as she moaned out loudly gripping the sheets in her claws
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:32 pm
Miaka wrapped per her arms around Ryoko from behind her and her fingers teased at her breasts while her lips and teeth teased at her neck and shoulders
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:05 pm
Sesshoumaru's beast was almost beside himself, as the young lord spent his time taking both of them, going round for round, thrust for thrust. Before long, Sesshoumaru cast himself on the bed, having spilled his seed, his essence into both women, multiple times, as he laid there with both of them on his chest his body feeling tired, and complete as well as his spirit. *Is this what Lady Luna felt with her two lovers?"*he thought curiously to himself
Laluna90
Laluna90
Memeber

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:35 pm
Miaka laid there curled against him, feeling warm and satisfied and drifting off slightly. A small smiled played in her face as she thought of them, this night and wondered how it would effect them in the future before letting sleep take her and snuggled in closer to them.
MusicMajorKT
MusicMajorKT
Memeber

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:26 pm
It wasn't until the morning sun shown through that Sesshoumaru began to open his eyes waking up as he sat up slightly. He was still naked and Miaka was curled against him, and Ryoko seemed to already have left the room. However she did manage to leave a part of herself behind in the bitemarks on Miaka and Sesshoumaru both of her having drank their blood to increase their intimacy and desire last night as he let out a small sigh rubbing his eyes "Morning already hm?"he commented
Sponsored content