SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:31 pm
“Yes father. I can honestly say that I have strong feelings for Sesshoumaru. The beast within me recalls the pressence of its past mate....but I won’t pressure him to anything. Our past selves have either loved each other, another or died. We are still individuals.” Sjensaid and blushes a bit, “but still I hope to earn his affections as he already has mine.” She said
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:01 pm
"Let's hope he treats you like the Princess that you are."Sekai said kissing the top of her head "It's going to be quite quiet around here with just Yukine you know? You'll have to send constant word of your travels."he said then looked over at her "Why wait until your guests leave? You and Sesshoumaru agreed to explore together correct? Why not go get him now? I can keep his parents busy"he said with a wink "Isn't that right Yukine? Shouldn't your sister go ahead and leave now?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:40 pm
“Yeah! You should go! Have fun!” Her sister said. “Oh...if...if you think I should.” She said. “Then I will....I’ll go and prepare!” She said and kissed her father cheek before running ahead to get ready. “Wait for me! I’ll help!” Yukine shouted and ran after her sister.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:49 am
Sekai smiled as he watched his two daughters run off “Go and have fun my young one”he said before looking off in the direction Kurama had walked before shaking his head “So many new developments are happening. Such an exciting time.”he said

Inside the castle Sesshoumaru could be seen moving through the halls as he seemed to be heading towards one of the exits as he passed by Miaka as he paused “Going somewhere?”he asked
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:06 pm
“Decided to start my journey a little early.” She said, “ill be ventur My out with you and your party.” She said and smiled as brightly as the sun. “I hope that is not a problem.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:02 pm
“Venture....out...with my party?”Sesshoumaru said blinking before shaking his head “My party consists of Jaken and AhUn so you are more than welcome to join me. Those two really aren’t much in terms of company that’s for certain. Besides I had no intentions of traveling back with my parents. Traveling with them both here and Jaken was more than enough of them for a long time.”Sesshoumaru commented with a sigh as he looked over at her “Since you just came of age, this is your first time exploring the lands without your father isn’t it?”he asked curiously as he headed down the hallway with her “You sure you ready to go off on your own?”he teased
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:21 pm
“To be honest I am a bit nervous. But I can’t stay home forever.” She said and looked up at him. “Besides, you’ll be with me. With you, I feel I can do anything.”  She said and leaned in and kissed his cheek. “But I should go and get ready, see you then.” She said and smiled before walking off
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:56 pm
Sesshoumaru blinked in slight surprise before shaking his head and moving off. It wasn't long until all of his stuff was prepared as Jaken and his dragon sat outside as Sesshoumaru headed out of the castle as Jaken greeted him "Milord is it true Princess Miaka will be following us around?"he said ass Seshoumaru punched him in the head "Watch your tone Jaken, she is not simply following me around, she is accompanying me, YOU are the one following me around."he stated coldly looking at Jaken from the corner of his eyes "But to answer your question, yes."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:34 pm
Soon Miaka stepped out, wearing her travel garments and Aori strapped to her back and a pack full of supplies, her hair which had always been free flowing was tied back now. “Sorry to keep you waiting..” She said as she descended the stairs either Yukine and her father following.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:24 pm
Sesshoumaru didn’t say anything as he watched her coming down the stairs as her father turned to her smiling “got everything you need Kitten?”he asked curiously as he kissed the top of her head “Have fun, learn a lot, and conquer all”Sekai said to her “And don’t be too much of a hassle for Prince Sesshoumaru. He’s your companion, not your babysitter.”he said with a chuckle “you two run along now okay.”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:09 pm
“Yes. Im all set.” She said and embraced him and Yukine. “Be safe Miaka.”
“I will. Be good for afather okay?”
“I make no promises.”
Miaka chuckled and smiled at them before turning to Sesshoumaru. “Ready?”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:45 pm
"As long as you are"Sesshoumaru said as he bowed his head towards her father who smiled and nodded his head back towards him as Sesshoumaru began walking as Jaken and AhUn began following as well as they left the castle grounds as Sesshoumaru's eyes shifted over looking at Miaka "So? How are you feeling? Still nervous? Excited?"he asked curiously
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:49 am
“Both? But mostly excited.” She said and smiled brightly. “But I know that it going to be a journey that I won’t ever forget. I can feel it.” She said and blushed a bit, embarrassed. “I’m probably being a bit annoying like a young pup.”

Iziyami stood with Kurama off away from the others as they watched Miaka and Sesshoumaru leave, here eyes fixed in the princess, “I hope something eats her.” She said softly for only the Fox demon to hear.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:38 am
"It's only natural to feel excited about these things."Sesshoumaru said as they were walking as he fully looked over at her now "I know my first time leaving the house I didn't come home for months. I think you're covering up your excitement quite well. So then, are we to explore the South then? Is there anything of particular interest you've always wanted to see but never could?"he asked curiously

"I think that'd be too kind a fate for someone so sickly sweet"Kurama said, his arms crossed as he watched the two of them "Splitting images of Luna and Sol. It's a shame that we aren't going to let that tragic love story play out again for the millionth time. It is time Lady Luna and her vassal make the right choice in Lord Yami and his vassal that time. The dog has had a taste of my daughter and she has captured his energy. It won't be long before you'll be able to work your magic Izanami."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:27 pm
“There is. There is a rumored cursed temple at the most southern point of our lands. Father said it wasn’t a safe place to go but if your up for it I think it would be quite an exciting adventure.”

“That was quite clever of you but what will you do with the little twits energy that she collected for you? I certainly don’t need it” She said as she turned to the fox. Though they were allies in correcting the centuries old mistake, she still was wise enough to not completely trust the Fox.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 pm
Sesshoumaru shrugged and nodded “I’m up for anything. As long as I’m not at home with my parents, I will go anywhere with you.”he said simply as they kept walking “A cursed temple seems like the perfect mystery to try and solve. Did your father say what makes it unsafe?”

“That’s for me to know.”Kurama said simply as he turned his gaze from her to the fields they were looking upon “Call it a failsafe incase your magics are.....insufficient to get the job done. I trust you will be able to do what you need to with Sesshoumaru?”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:26 pm
“That’s the interesting part, Father doesn’t know.s the temple was built in the year of Mizen.” She said with a level of excitement.

“Yes. Now all I will need is an opportunity to put it into play.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:42 am
"It's something that's that ancient?"Sesshoumaru said, intrigued himself "There's bound to be all sorts of artifacts and protective spells. Luckily my aura has the power to break barriers."he said as he looked at her "Shall that be our first adventure then?"he asked "Explore these ancient ruins"

"Patience, Izanami, patience. It is the patient spider sitting on the web that catches the largest prey. You weave your web and the minute your pray falls into it you pounce."Kurama said with a small chuckle to himself "Everything all in due time."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:00 pm
"Yes.....maybe discover why it's cursed. I warn you though that not much grows there and that any of the animals or beasts there are extremely violent." She said.
"HMPH! Lord Sesshoumaru has nothing to fear! he a great and skilled Warrior." Jakken said and Miaka smirked. "Oh, I know that."
"Then why did you say all of that?"
"Oh, that was a warning for you. In case neither I or Lord Sesshoumaru can look out for you. But you can handle it on your own. Right, Master Jakken?" She asked and the Frog imp stopped in sudden fear.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:24 pm
Sesshoumaru kept walking though smirked, smelling Jaken’s fear as he looked over at her ‘Impressive. It took me far longer to get a reaction like that out of him the first time.”he said to her as they walked “Well, now my curiousity has piqued, so to this cursed temple it is.”he stated as a cloud of dust began welling around their feet before they suddenly were airborne as they changed course in midair and began flying as Sesshoumaru folded his arms as his boa blew behind him in the breeze
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:56 pm
Ah-Un flew beside them on their cloud with Jakken on his back. "What was your first task on your first time out without your Father like?" Miaka asked as she stood beside him.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:11 pm
“To slay some lesser oni that had been terrorizing one of the villages far to the northwest.”sesshoumaru said with a sigh “It was a task that was completely beneath me, but it gave me an opportunity to leave the house and explore everything around me. The demon fell within seconds, but the journey lasted months.”he commented “Another notch on my belt in terms of demons slayed”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:11 pm
“Still a noble feat.” She said, “though it was easy for you as you say, it still shows your fathers beliefs and support for you.” She said andboffered a smile, “and I’m sure you have had many adventures and victories since then.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:38 pm
"Hmmm....if you can all them that."Sesshoumaru said offhandedly before letting out a sigh "Most of the youkai that have challenged me have done so to attempt to get to my father. They view killing me as a way to send a message to him. But all who have come before me have been slaughtered, easily. None have provided challenge. And I don't even have a sword of my own yet."he said sounding rather disappointed actually, a rare time emotion did slip into his voice "I merely wanted someone to actually push my limits. An actual challenge. But I've been nothing but unamused."he told her "That is why I am hoping may in another land, there may be the challenge I am looking for."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:05 am
“Then perhaps as we travel together, you discover that challenge.” She said and turned back to the others they had chosen. The expanse of the south lay before them as the sun shown over them and cast its light over the land.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum