SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

View previous topicGo downView next topic
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:32 am
“Let us hope it stays that way”Sesshoumaru said as his gaze shifted slightly looking up seeing an approaching speck in the distance “It seems Jaken has caught back up to us, I suppose we better get dressed before the toad starts lecturing us about how improper it is for a prince and a princess to be fucking outside’he said as he helped her up off the ground
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:21 am
“Yes...I’d hate to have toad him into another pond.” She said with a smirk, bringing up the memory of the time they first met as children. They quickly dressed and eventually Jakken landed, “your warning was deluged and your father reports back that he will keep an eye on them and even offer to have aetting with the leader him self and offer some peaceful resolution.” He said and Miaka nodded. I wish him lick. That human is stubborn. Though his mouth says he means no harm or violence, his eyes almost promise it.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:52 pm
“Agreed, I do not believe that is the last that we have seen of that man”Sesshoumaru said looking back before turning around again as a cloud of dust welled up beneath them as they left once more, heading to the myssterious temple in the South “I wonder what sorts of things will be inside this temple..”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:03 pm
“I’m hoping maybe some lost artifacts of Mizens. Maybe even something from Tenzin.” She offered. “But what ever is inside we should use caution. Ancient temple sometimes have traps set inside.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:33 pm
“You think something from Tenzen would be here? That would be a surprise”Sesshoumaru admitted “I’m sure there are bound to be a few ancient traps and enemies abound inside. That’s the part that’s the most exciting. Because there is a potential for danger.”he said excitedly
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:39 pm
“It’s terribly exciting.” She said and smiled.

Soon the air around them changed as they landed. The air was stale and smelled of decay. Where they landed, there was a definitive line of where life just stopped. They stood on lush harsh and amoung wildflowers....But mere stepped away was dry weeds and empty patches of great, cracked earth. Trees that were black and spindly and void of leaves or birds. Nothing could be heard scurrying amoungst the dead land, it was still. There was just nothing.
“Even with all the stories....it is beyond what words could describe.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:44 am
"This place...it's completely void of life....a barren wasteland..."Sesshoumaru said staring at the stark contrast between the two "This mystery gets more and more interesting the closer we get."he said as he then turned looking at Jaken "Stay here with AhUn. If we don't return within a few days, then get help and come find us."he instructed before looking at Miaka "Agreed?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:32 pm
“Agreed.” She said and reached into her parcel and tossed another stone at the Toad who clumsily caught it. “It’s just like that one I had you give my father. Except that it should help you locate us.” She said and they turned to go.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum