SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:32 pm
“Magnificent is he not?” She said and bowed before the statue of Mizen in a kind of Prayer and honor. “I have never seen Father take his form....but I imagine it is a wonder in real life.....statues and pictures I feel do not do him or great Tenzin justice.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:49 pm
"I think not." Sesshoumaru said looking up at the statue in reverence "These mythical beasts were quite magnificent. That also tells me we are on the right path towards the temple" he said as he kept walking again with her "I believe I see something over there"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Spire began to form in the distance and a temple built into the side of a dark mountain face emerged, the fog aiding in the sense of evil and foreboding. Though the carvings and arichtectual style was that of Cat demons, the temple felt nothing like that of the palaces and temples and homes that either of them had seen.
Miaka physically shuddered. “The amount of energy....can feel it? “
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:05 pm
"I can" Sesshoumaru said as he paused "The air around here smells dangerous... something is telling me perhaps we shouldn't explore this temple."he said but could already see the curious nature in her eye "If we go, we shouldn't stay long"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:53 pm
“Well we did come all this way. Would be a shame to to just turn around now.” She said with a small amount of nervousness. She looked back to the gate and stepped through. Fallen pillars and various rubble dotted the grounds. The cracked stone stairs had chunks broken off or were loose. The paintings or carvings were faded and chipping and all gave into the sense of abandonment. Of being forgotten. “It’s slmost incredible. We could be the first to be inside this temple in centuries.” She said. As she brushed hand over one of the fallen carvings. “Maybe we will even be the ones to discover the mystery of what happened here.” She said and looked over to him before standing. A cold wind blew across the grounds and blew a door near off it’s hinges, creating a gratting sound of protesting rusted over metal. “Guess that’s the way in.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:17 pm
"Or be the next to befall the same tragedy" Sesshoumaru said before the wind blew the doors open "Alright, let's go. Just stick together, we have no clue of knowing what's in here" he said as they stepped through the rusted doors looking amongst the decorated ruins and rubble of the temple
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:33 pm
Miaka nodded and conjured orbs of light to light the dark halls. She stepped inside as they gave off their bright glow and casting a light in tattered tapestries and faded paintings. She turned into the first class ever they came too and jumped back with a gasp. “Well....I guess someone won’t be able to shed light on it anytime soon.” She said after she caught her breath and gestured to a cobwebbed covered corpse that was strewn across the halls floor.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:53 pm
"Does death still make you jump Princess?"Sesshoumaru asked as he walked over looking at the body "This person seems to have been a traveler..."he said reaching down picking up the sword still attached to his body "Whatever killed him did it before he could even draw his weapon."he said "We better be on guard"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:24 am
“Just surprised me is all.” She said as they stepped around the remains and continued through the halls till they reached a courtyard of sorts, again in a state of dilapidation. However there was something different about this part of the temple, for there was a large and very deep look hole in the very center and claw marks darting thenthenground and the walls. Miaka swallowed hard as she looked around the the courtyard for any sign of nmovement
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:45 pm
"Something isnt right here" Sesshoumaru said holding out the sword he aquired "The winds have gone stale... I smell death and something not of this world." He told her "Perhaps now is the time to turn back.."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:44 pm
“I agree.” She said as she turned around to go back where they had come from. As she turned the steps she had been standing on fell away and crumbled into the courtyard, creating a racket that echoed around them. After a moment of silence , Miaka let out a breath before a resounding and high pictched roar tore through the air. Two massive claws thudded to the edge of the hole that were attached to massive white furred forelegs that pulled up a large, wolf like creature whose head was an exposed skull that expelled black smoke from its eyes with glowing red eyes. It saw them and let out another roar before lunging out at them. Miaka acted quickly and swung her hands up and a stone wall formed between them. “Run!”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:40 pm
"What is that thing!?" Sesshoumaru asked as he immediately turned and began running througu the shrine as the beast broke away the stone wall, as pillars and walls began crumbling around them as it continued in hot pursuit, breathing in what appeared the be their aura, drinking it in

"It's trying to drain us. That must be what happened to that other guy" Sesshoumaru said as his claws glowed as he released an acid mist cloud towards the beast as the two of them turned a sharp corner off the path as he heard the beast lurch past them down the trail yelling from the burning mist as he looked over to Miaka "Are you alright?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:27 pm
She was holding onto her side for a moment before looking up at him. “Just a scratch, keep going.” She said as the creature let out a howl that shook the entire shrine. It got back onto its feet and began to follow them again.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:52 pm
Sesshoumaru frowned deeply but couldnt spare another moment as they were sprinting off again "This feels much larger than before now, where the hell is tge entrance?" He asked jumping over fallen rubble as the beast was gaining closer once again feeding from their sacred energy
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:35 pm
“That...that creature have turned us around.” She said as she looked around trying to find some familiar ground. Behind them, the creature was trying to catch up with them, but the halls were a maze
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:23 pm
"That's it" Sesshoumaru said as he stopped running holding out his sword "I'll hold the beast off, you make us a new exit. Bring the whole place down if you have to." He said to her "I dont know how long I can last against this thing though"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:01 pm
Miaka nodded and pulled out her Yari as she sought out a far wall that had to lead to the outside. “That has to be it.” She said and ran at the wall while conjuring wind and fire to the blade of the of the spear. She lunges at the wall to strike it and the contract causes the wall to explode outward
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:50 pm
As the building began to rble the beast came around the corner howling as it lunged at Sesshoumaru who met it head on as his eyes bled red as he too transformed into his true youkai form of a large white dog as he bite and wrestled with the beast as the cloud of poison from his mouth began to well up around them
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:36 pm
Miaka turned once the wall gave way to the outside and back to Sesshoumaru as he transformed in his full Yokai form. She was about to go and aid him in battening the creature when through the rubble and dust, another of the same creature tackled her. She shouted when she hit the ground pressed under the clawed hand of the beast as it pressed her down into the floor. The same black smoke that billowed from the bony sockets oozed out of their mouth as it growled down at her and readied to strike. Miaka struggles to free herself from the claws of the beast as it readied to strike her again. She liked to Sesshoumaru who was still fighting offf the first of these creatures when she realized that the best way to get from under the beast was to become one herself. She looked up at the beast and let out a loud her as as here eyes glowed in a golden light as her body began to grow tall and lean as her hands gave way to paws and her pale skin gave way to black fur. The change in size forced the beast to release its prey as Miaka grew to become a large black feline figure with golden and orange striping and spots through the others wise black coat. She let out a roar and lunges at the beast that sprang forward aswell and the two collided in the middle of the hall. They wrestled and clawed at each other for a moment befor the beast took advantage the f her already injured side and but down on the wound. She howled in pain and clawed at its face? Scaring the bone and cutting into its eye. The beast reeled back for a moment and went at the injured side again and ripped into her, sucking out more and more of her energy as it could before biting down into her blood soaked fur, shacking her around like a rag and flinging her body into a far wall the collapsed around her
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:02 pm
Sesshoumaru saw her get flung into the wall as he leapt over as he bared his fangs snarling backing up as the two beasts closed in on him. He too was bleeding and panting from fatigue, there seemed to be no way their demonic energy could keep up with whatever these beasts were. As the beasts were about to lunge at him and he braced for impact a wall of flames erupted around Sesshoumaru and Miaka and a distinct cry could be heard "Lordddd Sesshoumaruuuuuuu" Jaken cried as he rode on the back of AhUn with a familiar face in the front as the dragon landed and Lord Sekai stood facing them, a very displeased look on his face "What a predicament you two have landed yourselves in hm?"he said as he turned around as the beasts crawled through the flames to face him as his normally closed eyes then opened revealing glowing orange eyes framed by his salt and pepper hair "Have you forgot who you are servants of? I am Mizen"he said raising his hands as it seemed like invisible bonds shot from his fingertips constricting the beasts from moving "Get her out of here Sesshoumaru. Take to the skies."he ordered as Sesshoumaru nodded pulling Miaka onto his back as he then leapt into the air running arcoss the clouds on all 4
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:38 pm
The beats growled and held their ground for moment befor one lunges forward through the flames, not caring if it’s fur was singed in doing so.

Miaka was in reponsive as her Cat for rm was dragged into Sesshoumarus back, slowly though as he ran through the clouds and away from the temple, her form began to shrink and change back to her Yokai form. Blood soaked her Haori and began to stain into Sesshoumarus fur.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:55 pm
Sekai's eyes narrowed as he clenched his fist and it was as if an invisible giant fist slammed into the beast knocking it backwards once again as he himself jumped onto AhUn again with Jaken as they left the temple. Without his other half, he couldnt completely stave off the beasts like he could in his youth. As Sesshoumaru soon landed by a lake, Sekai soon landed behind them as he moved over to his daughter "Miaka" he said worried as he instantly pulled his wand from his robes casting spell after spell chaining them together in multiple succession as Sesshoumarj transformed, his skin and clothes mixed with a combination of both of their blood
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:09 pm
Her breathing was shallow and her skin deathly pale. Jakken moves to Sesshoumarus side while Sekai tended to his daughter. “My lord.....you are injured. We will have them tended to as soon as we can.” He fussed. “And I know I was told two days, but the gem the lady Miaka gave me suddenly changed colors and I was whispers away back to the south kingdom where I told Lord Sekai what happened, we came straight here.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:31 pm
"For this Jaken, you did a good job. We were severely outmatched....what were those....things?" Sesshoumaru asked ignoring his wounds watching Miaka and her father

"Those are Guardian Beasts, summoned by the Gods to protect the shrines of the Divine Beasts. Usually only those with the energy of the Divine Beasts can tame them. They are also known as God Eaters. They absorb sacred energy that comes from Sol and Luna." Sekai said as he worked "They were left by Lady Luna to protect the temples not only from intruders, but from ourselves as well too"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:57 pm
“Why would they create such things?” Jakken asked after temporarily beaming with pride as my his master praise.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum