SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:53 am
"Nothing is more important to me than you two" Srkai said smiling as she kissed his cheek "Please do. Stick to the main road and you'll be there in no time. You've been making that trip since you were a little girl, Im sure you'll be just fine"he said giving her a scratch behind the ears "Go ahead and get out of here before I make you stay"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:18 pm
She smiled lovingly before kissing Yukines forehead and walking off. She turned back and waved to them after some distance and turned back. She walked for sometime humming to herself as she entered the wild of the South lands. She passed through the villages of her people and stuck to the outside of the human settlements in their lands. Though they were peaceful with the humans who gathered there, it was best not to tread on the land unannounced. After half of her journey was complete, she couldn’t stand the excitement anymore and raised her arms in a arching motion, “oh great gods of the wind and sky, grant me flight and safe passage and carry me forth.” She chanted as the air around her began to churn and sand blow about her hair and clothing. Her feet lifted off the ground and her smile widened as she was propelled into the air and carried over the road she was traveling
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:03 pm
It wasn't long until she reached the border between South and West and was greated with a pleasent surprise. Having left on foot, Sesshoumaru had only himself just reached the West once again after leaving the afternoon before. He caught her scent on the wind and looked around before turning skyward and seeing an approaching figure in the clouds
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:56 pm
Miaka spotted him and began her descent to land just in front with of him, “glad to see I could catch up with you.” She said and smiled at him.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 pm
"Indeed, you seem to make quite the recovery. I didnt expect you so soon" Sesshoumaru said looking her over, truly surprised she was already healed "Magic is quite amazing isnt it? Will you continue traveling with me?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:14 pm
“as long as you want me to.” She said and smiled as she walked up to stand beside him before stepping into West
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 pm
"You are an independent thinker. You are free to come and go as you wish. But welcome to the West. A vastly untamed territory with plenty of powerful youkai still rising up to challenge my bloodline for the throne." Sesshoumaru said excitedly "And for me to slay them all."he said cracking his knuckles
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:56 pm
“You are always vying for a fight.” She said and chuckled. “And your flattery will get you no where Puppy.” She said and walked ahead with a smirk and she took in the view of the sun lighting up the wonderous landscape around them. “Though untamed and wild as you say it is, this land is quite beautiful. Luna’s love of your land can be felt through out.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:28 am
"Can it now? I dont think so. Luna's love is a tepid one at best if you ask me. Wolves run wild, the west is in shambles, and my father is a fool" he stated as they walked "He is a fool that's going to meet an early grave with his behavior"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:23 am
“That seems rather harsh. Every ruler has their challenges.” She said and looked to him. “I’m sure you will one day as well when the west lands are yours.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:47 am
"Harsh or not it is the truth. I believe I have reached a level of intellect greater than his. The decisions he makes only make sense to him. Even your father is left in the dark by some of his recent choices." Sesshoumaru stated as he chanced a glance over to her "I'm sure the problems I'll face as a ruler will be handed down from his decisions now"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:41 am
“Yes though father just chalks it up to him just being free spirited. But that’s not a reason to be reckless.” She said, “but he is wise and tactful. That sense of unpredictability and he knack for warfare make him a grieve commander.” She turned to him, “though I sense that something about him has changed in your eyes. Did something happen?”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri May 18, 2018 12:49 pm
“My father has decided to gift me one of his swords”Sesshoumaru said “After that whole ordeal, and my inability to protect, my father has decided to add insult to injury and has decided to leave me the Tensaiga. The sword that saved 1000 souls with a single swing. The sword that couldn’t cut paper even if it tried. Every since my father sealed the meido inside the tensaiga the sword does nothing.”
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri May 18, 2018 11:46 pm
“A sword that save lives but does nothing? Perhaps I It is meant to be earned? My mother’s spear I had to face a trail to be able to wield it properly.....maybe you must have to show it your strength.” She said trying to reason with his fathers logic in her mind
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat May 19, 2018 6:22 pm
"He told me I need something to protect. That's the putpose of having a weapon in the first place isnt it? To slay anything that dare challenge you or your authority. It is your right as a daiyoukai." Sesshoumaru said "That man is caught up in riddles and fairy tales"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 20, 2018 2:57 am
“Well at least sit seems true to his enigmatic behavior he has been known for.” She said with a sigh. “Truly puzzling.....”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 20, 2018 10:06 am
"Dont give him encouragement" Sesshoumaru growled at her as they continued walking "This is all going to end horribly for him. And this time I have no way of stopping anything thats going to happen, because it will all be his own fault. He's already given my mother the meido gem and moved her castle to the sky. Just like that vision your mother had a long time ago."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 20, 2018 11:07 am
“I remember that visit. Your father seemed troubled as he left....I believe that was even before we met as children.” She said. “I don’t think even Yukine was conceived yet...” She said as she thought it over. “I also get the sneaking suspicion your mother has never really liked us. No matter though, she is entitled to her own opinions and thoughts...though I think it has something to do with my mother never telling the future to her. I once asked and she said something along the lines of I would discover for myself and that she never trusted your mother...”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 20, 2018 10:53 pm
"No one should trust my mother. She only has her own self interests at heart. It's very annoying but that's the gravity of the situation. She is always going to work her mysterious magic in the background to get whatever it is she wants"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 20, 2018 11:26 pm
“Do you have any idea what it is that she wants?” Mails asked and looked at him as the setting sun cast it’s orange glow over him and making him like ok ethereal
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun May 20, 2018 11:49 pm
"The only person who knows what goes on in that twisted head of hers, is her. Good luck trying to figure it out"he said as he stopped walking looking over at her as well "What? Do I have a strange look on my face?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue May 22, 2018 5:18 pm
“No.....just you look very nice in this light...that’s all like.” She said and smiled softly.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 pm
Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow looking over at her as he put a hand to her forehead "You don't feel warm....you alright? You are suddenly....oh" Sesshoumaru said looking down at her "Do we need to go find a place to take care of you?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 9:15 am
“Warm? Why would I....” She stopped speaking when his hand touched her forehead and her cheeks flushed.  The scent of him, the feel of him, all of him made something light a flame inside her and she realized suddenly what he meant. “Oh....my first heat.....well the timing couldn’t be more auspicious.” She said. “You caught onto it earlier then I did....must just be starting. I should still have my senses for a bit longer, long enough to find a suitable place at least.” she said and leaned into him.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 12:54 pm
"Well then I suppose your timing coming back couldnt have been better" Sesshoumaru said "I couldn't smell it on you before, but it is starting to creep and take over my senses being around you. Your father would have had quite the upset demoness on his hands if you were still stuck in that castle" he stated as he looked around "Now about the suitable part of a place to find...a cave perhaps? Or another village?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum