SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:53 am
"Nothing is more important to me than you two" Srkai said smiling as she kissed his cheek "Please do. Stick to the main road and you'll be there in no time. You've been making that trip since you were a little girl, Im sure you'll be just fine"he said giving her a scratch behind the ears "Go ahead and get out of here before I make you stay"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:18 pm
She smiled lovingly before kissing Yukines forehead and walking off. She turned back and waved to them after some distance and turned back. She walked for sometime humming to herself as she entered the wild of the South lands. She passed through the villages of her people and stuck to the outside of the human settlements in their lands. Though they were peaceful with the humans who gathered there, it was best not to tread on the land unannounced. After half of her journey was complete, she couldn’t stand the excitement anymore and raised her arms in a arching motion, “oh great gods of the wind and sky, grant me flight and safe passage and carry me forth.” She chanted as the air around her began to churn and sand blow about her hair and clothing. Her feet lifted off the ground and her smile widened as she was propelled into the air and carried over the road she was traveling
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:03 pm
It wasn't long until she reached the border between South and West and was greated with a pleasent surprise. Having left on foot, Sesshoumaru had only himself just reached the West once again after leaving the afternoon before. He caught her scent on the wind and looked around before turning skyward and seeing an approaching figure in the clouds
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:56 pm
Miaka spotted him and began her descent to land just in front with of him, “glad to see I could catch up with you.” She said and smiled at him.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 pm
"Indeed, you seem to make quite the recovery. I didnt expect you so soon" Sesshoumaru said looking her over, truly surprised she was already healed "Magic is quite amazing isnt it? Will you continue traveling with me?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:14 pm
“as long as you want me to.” She said and smiled as she walked up to stand beside him before stepping into West
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 pm
"You are an independent thinker. You are free to come and go as you wish. But welcome to the West. A vastly untamed territory with plenty of powerful youkai still rising up to challenge my bloodline for the throne." Sesshoumaru said excitedly "And for me to slay them all."he said cracking his knuckles
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:56 pm
“You are always vying for a fight.” She said and chuckled. “And your flattery will get you no where Puppy.” She said and walked ahead with a smirk and she took in the view of the sun lighting up the wonderous landscape around them. “Though untamed and wild as you say it is, this land is quite beautiful. Luna’s love of your land can be felt through out.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:28 am
"Can it now? I dont think so. Luna's love is a tepid one at best if you ask me. Wolves run wild, the west is in shambles, and my father is a fool" he stated as they walked "He is a fool that's going to meet an early grave with his behavior"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:23 am
“That seems rather harsh. Every ruler has their challenges.” She said and looked to him. “I’m sure you will one day as well when the west lands are yours.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:47 am
"Harsh or not it is the truth. I believe I have reached a level of intellect greater than his. The decisions he makes only make sense to him. Even your father is left in the dark by some of his recent choices." Sesshoumaru stated as he chanced a glance over to her "I'm sure the problems I'll face as a ruler will be handed down from his decisions now"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum