SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar

Go down
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

Re: Chance Meetings: The Sesshoumaru and MIaka Story

on Thu May 31, 2018 1:18 pm
“Either would fine. As long as we can make sure not to be disturbed....I’d hate to com to and find some pout would had walked in and met their end by a mating pair.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 1:55 pm
"Hmmm" Sesshoumaru said putting his nose in the air briefly taking a deep breath "There is an abandoned fox den not too far from here. Another village is just south of that. Let's make our way there and if your heat comes into full effect then we will go to whichever one is closer" he said though he could feel his fangs elongated as his manhood hardned as he felt her body brush against his as they walked. She was intoxicating and he was getting drunk off elher scent. The way her hips swayed and breasts bounced seemed to have found new meaning during this time of heat. He knew she had a point, if any youkai would even approach her right now they would meet a swift end from his deadly claws as he pulled her closer, his hand going around her waist as his fingers nipped at her neck as they walked "What are you doing to me.."he whispered in her ear "I cant seem to focus on anything but you right now"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 7:24 pm
“Feeling is mutual....every fiber of my being is burning where you touch me.” She said as she let him pull her close to him as they walked up the path. Though it was still a bit early into the heat and her focus wasn’t completely gone, she found it increasingly difficult to stay level headed. His fingers were flames. His voice was intoxicating. “Do you know what you do to me?”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 7:43 pm
"No...but I know what Im going to do to you once we are alone and naked" Sesshoumaru stated as his hand snaked its way inside her shirt toying her nipple just so lightly to get it to grow hard beneath his touch "Lets get there now"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 8:06 pm
She made a whining sound and nodded as they quickened their pace, and with their demon speed, they made it to the outskirts of the village where they found an old building that looked like it hadn’t been lived in for sometime. “This will do.” She said and lead the way inside.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu May 31, 2018 11:19 pm
As soon as they got through the door, Sesshoumaru had her pinned against a wall as his lips ravenously found every inch of exposed flesh he could find. They had made love before, and with Ryoko but this time felt completely different. His body was hot and his thoughts were cloudy as he began focusing his attention on pleasuring her
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:25 pm
Miakas hands worked on removing their clothing as quickly as possible while kissing him hard and heavy. Her need was evident by her actions and the smell in the air that began to create a haze in their minds, slowing only room for thoughts of pleasure and feelings of desire. Their clothing slipped off or open and she began to tangle her limbs around him and she met his eyes, hers appearing wide and dialated and showing that all self control was gone.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:11 am
Sesshoumaru's red eyes clouded over as well as he took her down onto all fours, mounting her as he found himself pushing deep inside her body once again gripping a handful of her hair as he rode her body hard, the sound of skin slapping filling the abandoned hut as he pounded her mercilessly as their lust awakened to new, demonic heights
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:55 am
Growls and moans echoed through the room as well. Miaka ran her claws over any part of him or the floor she could reach. Her eyes turned yellow and her fangs grew out. She let him take control as she and her beast submitted to him completely in that moment.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:36 am
Sesshoumaru took the chance to dominant the smaller woman beneath him. For hours gutteral noises and rough sex ensurled until the first round of her heat broke and the two lay spent on the floor in a pile of clothing and strewn about fabrics "I've never been with a woman in heat. I never took you to have a violent side within you. I like it."
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:29 pm
Miaka chuckled slightly, “not too bad yourself there. But you managed to control yourself and kept from marking me.” She said and looked up to him. “Not that I mind though...just that I noticed.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:40 pm
"Let's just call that short of a miracle I didnt. No guarantee that wont happen again" Sesshoumaru stated as he caught his breath with her "You have completely clouded my thoughts and better judgment"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:27 pm
“Well not much I can do about that.” She said and rolled over to where she straddled his waist. “And it’s not like you’re completely innocent either. With you around it’s hard to concentrate and not become flustered. As for the marking, let’s chalk that up to any of your...previous experiences.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:34 pm
"None of my previous experiences remotely compare to what we just did"Sesshoumaru stated as he looked up at her as she sat on his waist "So no promises it wont happen at some point." He said "And if you keep doing things like this to me, sooner will be here before later"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:22 am
“Promises, promises.” She said with a smirk and leaned down to kiss him.
Soon that made way for another wave of her heat to surface and again they were lost in it and each other. By the time that the heat was finished, it was the following day.
Miaka had woken first and decided that then rather bother her sleeeping companion, she would quietly throw on her outer robe and make her way to the river nearby to bathe. Once there, She disrobed and stepped into the river. The water was shallow and only went up to her waist and wasn’t quick to pass her as the lazy current could still be felt but not forceful. The foliage was dense and smelled of fresh dew, only broken by the scent of her lingering heat
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:02 am
That scent was enough to draw in curious strggglers from the nearby demon village. Following the fresh scent of a young woman in heat as peering eyes peeped at her through the bushes hungrily taking her in as the bushes rustled slightly in the wind masking their presence
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:19 am
The breeze around her made her think the rustling was because of it. The sounds of the running water mask any other sounds as well as her fading heat left her senses filled slightly. She still gave a cursory glance around before sinking below the water for a moment to wet her hair and go back to her bag on the shore line for her scented oils and soaps. When she reached the bank to grab them, a figure stepped in her path, Lowell well.....what have we here.”
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:06 am
Two other youkai slithered out from the bushes as well "Looks like we got ourselves a pretty kitty. And what do you know, shes in heat. Feeling horny? I got a nice cock for you to sit on" he growled out with a laugh walking towards her
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:10 am
“Just missed it, I’m afraid.” She said as she stepped back wardsfrom them, crossing an arm over her bare chest while mentally kicking herself for letting them sneak up on her.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:17 am
"Ahh my nose tells me otherwise. Smells like you got just enough in the tank to have some fun..and even if you didnt..who cares"he laughed out stepping closer

"Hey wait" said the third demon "Isnt that Princess Miaka? What is she doing out here in the west? Long way from home arent you girlie?"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:54 am
Miaka glared at them. “That is my business. Now move on you still have your lives.” She said as she flexed her other hand, the water swirling beneath we her palm and ready for her command.
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:48 pm
"Oh well looky here, the Princess wants to have a little fun, well boys" the youkai said before gettjng nudged by his friend "That mark! We need to get out of here now" he said. When Miaka's hair moved in the water, the faintest etchings of a crescent shaped moon marking could be seen on the nape of her neck "We're dead if we're caught here with her"
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:32 pm
“Thank it’s late for that aswell.” She said and raised her free hand and the swirling water lunged forth in the form of a large snake ready to swallow them. She used that as as an opportunity to leap from the water and land on the shore, using her magic to have limbs and vines to bring her items to her. She quickly threw on her hair i and tied it shut and picked up her spear and faced them again
MusicMajorKT
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:13 am
As the three demons broke free from her magic, they were met with an unholy sight. Standing directly behind Miaka was a red eyed Sesshoumaru casting a shadow down on them as they slowly began backing away from the two daiyoukai before them
Laluna90
Memeber
Memeber

on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:30 am
She stepped back into him, pressing herself against him as a reassurance to both of them while also keeping her defense up. “Should have left.” She said to the demons, but she felt no sympathy for them or for what would come next.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum